FL STUDIO 20.0.5 introduces support for the worlds first dedicated FL Studio controller the AKAI Professional FL Studio FIRE.
Featuring plug-and-play integration, at the heart of Fire is a 4 x 16 RGB pad matrix. Quickly input patterns on the Step Sequencer or switch over to Performance Mode for live playing and recording of notes and launching patterns. Bringing a tactile, mouse-free mixing solution to the FL Studio environment, Fire includes four banks of four touch-capacitive knobs, enabling the user to instantly see and adjust parameter values. This facilitates a more intuitive workflow, giving the ultimate control over Channel, Mixer and user-assignable parameters.
FIRE Key Features:
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the Stepsequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of RGB Pads
- Expandable up to four units, creating the potential for an 8 x 32 Matrix
- Stepsequencer, Note (piano), Drumpad and Performance Modes
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB Bus Powered
- FL Studio Fruity Fire Edition* with Lifetime Free Updates included. Product registration info - FL Studio FIRE FAQ
- FIRE MIDI Reference Page
FL Studio 20.0.5 What's new?
- Akai FL Studio FIRE controller support
- Fruity Convolver is now unlocked with Fruity edition
- FL Studio Mobile plugin updated
- macOS Mojave Support
* Fruity Fire Edition is equivalent to Fruity Edition with the additional requirement a FIRE controller must be connected to unlock from Trial Mode.