FL STUDIO 20.5.1 is a maintenence update to fix the issues reported with FL Studio 20.5 that introduced FLEX a free synthesizer for ALL FL Studio Editions. We love your Lifetime Free Updates!
(customers please reapply your license to unlock this release)
- FLEX - Clicking the Pack name focuses the selected preset. The 'Online packs' section split into 'For Download' (for free and purchased packs) and 'Store' (for unpurchased packs). Improved errors when downloads fail. Various bugfixes (solving Access Violations / Crashes).
- Plugin Manager - Now shows a prompt when the user wants to close the window during a plugin scan.
- User data - When changing the user data location, FL Studio will offer to copy data from the old to the new location
- Sytrus presets - 64 free presets by Synthwave FLEX library developer Saif Sameer.
- Wrapper - Added option to allow dropping files on VST and VST3 plugins.
- ZGE Visualizer - New button to reload images.
- New demo project - Musata 'Real Bass (Original Mix)' (see video above).
- General settings - 'Associate project files' was removed from FL Studio for macOS as it only applies to the Windows version.
- Menu shortcuts - FL Studio for macOS now shows (Opt) instead of (Alt) for keyboard shortcuts.
See what's new in the original FL Studio 20.5 release here.
TIP: If you are updating from FL Studio 11, 12 or 20, check the video tutorial here. For any previous version of FL Studio 20, simply reboot your computer and install FL Studio 20.5.1 over the exsiting installation. To review all the updates since the release of FL Studio 20, see the manual here - New Features in FL Studio 20