We just uploaded two multi-video tutorial series, one for Newtone and one for the upcoming FL Studio native version of Pitcher.
This 7 part Newtone Play-list starts a Guru video, then the 5 part tutorial & ends with a creative use.
This is a 5 part Pitcher Tutorial Play-list
Newtone & Pitcher are available for download with FL Studio 10, the good news is they are both stable and functioning as advertised so you can get real work done with them right now. Please don't forget to press F1 and check the manual entries too.
1. Load a monophonic melody (vocal/instrumental whatever you have, tonal/timbre variation is good) into Newtone. If you don't have Newtone you can get it here. You can also skip this step and use Edison edit out a string of notes of the same pitch.
2. Use Newtone to flatten the pitch to a single note (close to the average of the melody).
3. Load the flattened melody into Edison and remove any gaps between notes and other non-melodic noises. 'S,T,C,CH & F' sounds can become unwanted noise 'hiss' after blurring.
4. Add at least 4 seconds silence before and after the flattened melody.
We are excited to announce the FL Studio 9.7 Beta including Newtone, Image-Line's pitch and time editor.
What's new in FL Studio 9.7 Beta
Notable changes include:
* Newtone - Pitch correction editor beta. * Pitcher - Live pitch correction plugin. Beta 2. * Preview Playlist Clips - Alt + Right click Clip. * New Pattern Button - On Stepsequencer. * Ctrl + Middle Mouse - Resize Playlist tracks. * Playlist - Left+Shift swaps Pencil and Brush tools. * Piano roll - Sift + H or J cycles through used Channels. * Project files - Local paths now saved in project. * ...check out the FL Studio 'FL History' for more information.
ELEANOR Vocals Resynthesized is a unique pack of presets for Harmor, making use of advanced audio resynthesis. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to add pitchable vocals to your projects. 17-10-2019