Plugin Formats Supported
FL Studio supports:
- FL Studio Windows - Supports 32 and 64 Bit VST 1/2, VST3 and Image-Line's own enhanced proprietary FL Studio native format.
- FL Studio macOS - Supports 64 Bit VST 1/2, VST3, 64 Bit Audio Units (AU) and Image-Line's own enhanced proprietary FL Studio native format.
For more information:
- FL Studio Native Plugins - These use an enhanced proprietary standard that allows functions including: Right-Click linking and automation of all interface controls. Per-note pitch slides & legato, click here to learn more.
- VST (2 & 3) / AU support - VST/AU format plugins are opened in the Fruity Wrapper that has many options to solve compatibility issues and input/output routing controls. See the section on Installing VST plugins for more information.
- Installing VST/AU instruments and effects - Click here to see the section on installing plugins.