To edit, Right-Click on the Toolbar background, the space between icons and panels, or any other non-active area and select Edit. To leave edit mode, Right-Click again and deselect Edit. To learn what the icons and panels do, click here.
NOTE: There are two Toolbar racks. You can move these independently using the grab-handles a the start of the rack.
Right-Click Dock Area Options
- Edit - Open the edit options.
- Separators - Show/hide visual separators between sections.
- Flat buttons - Less lines more cool.
- Hint bar - Show/hide Extended Hint Panel at the lower left corner.
- Hide (Ctrl+F11) - Hide the Toolbar.
Editing the Toolbar
- Load / Save presets - Use the menu in the lower-right corner, while in edit mode.
- Add icons / panels - Drag any active item from the lower area to the desired Toolbar location and release.
- Remove icons / panels - Drag items off the Toolbar, to the lower area and release. Location does not matter.
- Move a Toolbar - There are two Toolbars, you can drag the grab-handle at the start of either to the location where you want the Toolbar to be placed.
- Control spaces - Add a 'Space' object and drag to the desired length with the right-side handle.
- Hold Shift - When resizing controls to disable snap.
- Spacing - By default, panels and icons collapse to the left side. To position items to the right you must use a Space panel. The right-most 'spacer' will automatically adjust its width to keep any controls to it's right, in the correct location as the FL Studio window is resized. Any spacers added to the left of the right-spacer will be fixed and only change if manually resized in Edit mode. When the Window is too narrow to contain all controls, then the right space will be sacrificed first followed by the left spaces, other resizable panels and finally icons.