To see the list of new features including video tutorials and excluding bugfixes, see New Features in FL Studio.
20.9.1 20.9.2 (2022 / March / 11)
- 12796 Scripting: channels.showGraphEditor now also accepts a channel group index parameter
- 12737 Scripting: the "res" parameter in incEventValue is now optional
- 12770 Scripting: added a function to let a script show some notifications
- 12750 Debug log doesn't show correct touch screen information
- 12716 Incorrect hints on some controls in the export score to PDF window
- 12258 Pot pickup does not work for Omni MIDI Links
- 12751 Surface Pen erases when it should add notes
- 12370 FLEX: limiter doesn't sound the same as in previous versions
- 12810 Fruity Slicer: splitting and removing slices does not update note names in the piano roll
- 12709 Scripting: detection of MIDI devices doesn't always work
- 12774 Scripting: incorrect results from the function plugins.getParamValue
- 12797 Scripting: Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 is detected even though it's not specifically supported
- 12743 Scripting: playlist track indexes aren't checked correctly
- 12742 Scripting: parameter indexes aren't checked in getParamName and getParamValueString
- 12794 Scripting: red focus rectangle on channel rack makes it impossible to click on controls
- 12814 Scripting: the value of event.Handled is ignored when it's set inside OnPitchBend
- 12811 MIDI Clock messages show up in the FL Studio debugger as not handled
20.9.1 (2022 / Feb / 10)
- 12649 Scripting: getChannelType returns different values for audio and automation clip channels
- 12642 Scripting: allow simultaneous highlight rectangles vicrDisplayRect
- 12605 Scripting: detection by hardware ID is now case insensitive
- 12568 Scripting: added a function to retrieve padspecific plugininfo (FPC only for now)
- 12567 FPC: added context aware typein value support
- 12565 Added 'View' > 'Always show external inputlevels' option to the Mixer
- 12553 Frequency Splitter: added context aware typein value support
- 12545 Scripting: notify scripts when the sequencer steps areaffected through undo
- 12541 Changed the text on the 'Show unlock window'button in the about window
- 12539 Playlist can optionally show audio meters for instrumenttracks
- 12514 Scripting: added a function to distinguish between Channeltypes
- 12512 Scripting: added a function to query the state of mastersync
- 12506 FLEX: show a message in the 'Free' and'Store' tabs if there's no internet connection
- 12499 Scripting: crDisplayRect can now show rectangles for partsof the Channel rack
- 12487 The undo history in the browser no longer opensautomatically while undoing
- 12483 'Make unique as sample' doesn't prompt for filename when the Shift key is held
- 12449 Added 'Quantize song jumps' option to the Playlist
- 12417 Diagnostic: removed 32 bit rendering tests
- 11931 Scripting: added functions to toggle 'Bypass alleffects' and 'Inverse polarity' in the Mixer
- 11879 Plugin Manager: changed text of 'Find installedplugins' button
- 12485 'Auto color group' in the Mixer doesn't create an undo entry
- 12740 Incorrect values recorded when automating plugin parameters from a MIDI controller
- 12732 Harmor: Harmonic protection sounds different than in earlier versions
- 12728 Short delay when opening the settings window of an automation clip Channel
- 12712 Advanced fill tool doesn't show the correct help page
- 12710 Envelope points can go out of bounds when more than one is selected
- 12709 MIDI devices are not always detected correctly when first connected
- 12705 'Export all Playlist tracks' creates only one file
- 12701 FLEX: error message when selecting multiple filter types using 'Random'
- 12698 FLEX: the 'Dump score to Piano roll' button is not orange when available
- 12696 Scripting: MIDI clock is not sent on playback when sync is enabled from 'OnFirstConnect'
- 12694 Pickup of MIDI automation doesn't work after using the same control on a different MIDI Channel
- 12689 Keyboard shortcuts don't work in the automation clip Channel window
- 12687 The program asks to unlock again from time to time
- 12686 Scripting: Plugins.getPadInfo returns the wrong value for note #2
- 12685 Gross Beat: copying and pasting points results in an incorrect envelope
- 12678 Starting the program takes longer than it used to
- 12677 FLEX: artifacts in audio with specific delay settings in some packs
- 12676 Transient Processor: parameters are smoothed when opening saved preset
- 12673 Dropping Mixer state presets on effect slots does nothing
- 12666 Merging pattern clips that contain length markers doesn't work properly
- 12665 Soundfont Player: crash when maximum polyphony is set to 1
- 12664 Transient Processor: bug on first transient it receives after you load a project
- 12660 News panel doesn't show images for the news items
- 12656 Soundfont Player: notes starting at 0 velocity don't adjust when sliding the velocity up
- 12655 Soundfont Player: overlapping notes are cut off
- 12654 Edison: some controls have incorrect values when the plugin is opened from 'More...'
- 12650 Undoing deletion of a Channel doesn't restore the advanced looping settings
- 12640 Scripting: crDisplayRect is incorrect when the Channel rack is narrow
- 12639 Edison: 'Flip levels vertically' is broken in the Harmonic envelope
- 12638 Dropping an audio clip preset file on the Channel rack doesn't add it to the Audio filter group
- 12636 Looping mode is reset when a Channel is deleted
- 12631 Patcher: crash when loading some plugins (e.g. PoiZone and Sakura)
- 12625 Crash when opening a project in an old version and loading is cancelled
- 12624 Title of a project is shown in the hint area if loading is cancelled
- 12622 Crash when pressing keys with a plugin window open
- 12621 Crash when recording automation for the Formant control when Stretch Pro is selected
- 12618 When adding an instrument track, the newly added pattern clip is not selected
- 12617 The option to show level meters on instrument tracks can't be turned off
- 12614 Grey indicator in the Playlist timeline when 'Quantize song jumps' is off
- 12613 FPC: can't rename pads
- 12610 Program doesn't start
- 12608 Freeze when moving an audio track in the Mixer after cloning the track in the Playlist
- 12604 'Render finished' sound plays after consolidation of Playlist tracks
- 12600 Can't open a plugin after its name is changed in Plugin Manager
- 12595 Scripting: news updates too often when Channel parametersare updated by a script
- 12593 Script options button in MIDI settings is shown for an ILRemote device
- 12589 Recorded audio clips aren't assigned to the correct Mixertrack
- 12581 Crash when a message is shown while the program is starting
- 12577 Patcher: graphical problems when opening the plugin from anempty preset
- 12576 Wave Candy: changing a color doesn't use the new colorwindow
- 12564 MIDI Out: resetting controls is not possible
- 12563 MIDI pickup doesn't always work when the control is at the lowest position
- 12561 Transient Processor: window doesn't show correct content at150% scaling
- 12559 Moving a selection of tracks in the Playlist up or down can cycle the selected track positions
- 12552 Scripting: scripts are not always closed correctly when FL Studio closes
- 12549 Ungrouping Playlist tracks by moving them up creates a newgroup
- 12547 The keyboard shortcut to clone Playlist tracks conflictswith selecting the paintbrush
- 12544 ZGE Visualizer: export to TikTok video is broken
- 12542 Scripting: scrolling through ui.crDisplayRect doesn't alwayswork correctly
- 12536 Redoing after dropping a sample in the Playlist doesn't putthe clip back
- 12534 Target link names for automation clips are not updated whenthe Channel name changes
- 12531 Fruity Slicer: crash when using the plugin
- 12530 Fruity Slicer: editor window is not visible when it replacesan existing Fruit Kick Channel
- 12526 Crash during undo of dropping a sample in the Playlist
- 12523 Instrument tracks get out of order when the Mixer selector is moved quickly
- 12522 Control Surface: the keyboard control has the wrong sizeafter duplication
- 12517 Scripting: ports for scripts are not always correctly set upon first connect
- 12515 Restarting the program resets the background color to the default
- 12509 M-Audio audio interfaces sometimes stop working
- 12504 Color of Mixer track is not updated when the linked track in the Playlist is reset
- 12501 Ogun: incorrect hint values for the Unison parameters
- 12500 The reset option in the undo history section of the browseris missing
- 12498 It's not possible to go back to 1 point after adding points to LFO envelopes
- 12497 Some envelopes can't have only 1 point while they should beable to
- 12486 Undo of 'Auto name' of Playlist tracks doesn'tupdate linked tracks in the Mixer
- 12481 Renaming a Playlist track that's not selected will renameselected tracks instead
- 12480 Scrolling in the Playlist is slow when there are a lot ofaudio tracks
- 12478 'Receives notes from' doesn't filter notes fromMIDI channels
- 12472 Fruity Granulizer: 'Use regions' doesn't work
- 12470 'Fast sample preview' option is too slow
- 12462 Can't stretch note and clips with the right side Shift key
- 12457 Autogun/Ogun: loading the plugin or changing a preset takeslonger than it used to
- 12447 Sytrus: tweaking the modulation matrix doesn't add undoentries
- 12444 F2 to rename an automation Channel doesn't work when its editor window is open
- 12435 Only one featured news item should display the fulldescription
- 12434 News items can contain incorrect text in some cases
- 12433 Merging automation clips doesn't undo correctly
- 12431 Freeze while undoing slicing and merging of automation clips
- 12429 Recorded audio clips are placed on new tracks when there'sroom on existing tracks
- 12428 Can't stop recording into the Playlist if there's a precount and recording options were shown
- 12427 'Flip vertically' doesn't apply to envelope selection
- 12425 Can't use the 's' key to play notes on the computer keyboard when the Mixer is focused
- 12424 Gross Beat: 'Smooth up' messes up the envelope
- 12423 Plugin preset files show up in the recycle bin
- 12422 New channels show steps when they're supposed to show the mini Piano roll view
- 12421 Fruity Slicer: there are two 'unsupported' per voiceparameters
- 12415 Dragging a waveform from the Sytrus Osc tab to the Channel rack is broken
- 12414 DirectWave: extracting the root key from a file with hyphensin the name doesn't work
- 12413 Incorrect Channel filter group for audio clip and automation channels when loading a project
- 12412 Undo changes the linked parameter on the automation Channeleditor after adding a Channel
- 12397 Pitch automation clip shows typein value in dB for the Maxknob
- 12396 Newtone and NewTime: crash when the plugin is opened if theVisual C++ runtime is not installed
- 12391 Slow visual updates if an automation clip Channel window is open during playback
- 12376 Clicks when stopping sample preview in the browser
- 12193 DirectWave: setting output and pitch bend range on the MultiBank tab doesn't work
- 12143 Setting a Playlist track as an audio track automaticallyreplaces name, color and icon
- 12095 ZGE Visualizer: freeze when using a video controller with multiple outputs
- 11920 Scripting: ui.getFocusedPluginName returns empty string fornonplugin channels
- 11751 Export to a zip file is extremely slow when there are big sample files in the project
- 11270 Patcher: pitch bend is applied incorrectly for VST, VST3 and AU plugins
- 10383 Incorrect root note when a Channel sample is saved with a changed pitch offset
- 8376 Patcher: pitch bend is applied twice for FLEX
- 12619 Sytrus: pitch changes when the oversampling setting ischanged (Apple Silicon)
- 12607 DX10: crash when the plugin is opened
- 12606 Can't type anything in text fields
- 12538 Pressing F1 to open the help page doesn't work when a pluginis focused
- 12533 The tempo tapper window is hidden behind the FL Studio window when clicking anywhere
- 12529 Wrong Channel is deleted when there are 3rd party plugins
- 12528 Green line doesn't disappear after dragging something to theChannel rack
- 12437 Magic Mouse swiping gestures don't move Mixer tracks
- 11651 Wave Candy: graphical glitch
- 12532 Plugin Manager: the program is blurry when Windows is scaled to anything other than 100%
- 12511 'No disk in drive' error on startup
20.9 (2021 / Dec / 21)
- 12210 Show restart message when changing the high visibility mode option
- 12411 FLEX: controls have incorrect values when presets are opened
- 12408 MIDI device that fails to open can't be disabled
- 12404 Crash when cloning Playlist tracks with grouped tracks
- 12401 News panel shows update message multiple times
- 12380 Audio track names glitch, showing on one or multiple lines, when track controls are hidden
- 12379 Delete instrument Channel window shows up on the wrong screen
- 12377 Clone options window shows up on the wrong screen
- 12372 Quick chop keyboard shortcut in the Piano roll doesn't work
- 12370 FLEX: limiter loses initial state after switching its type
- 12368 FPC: pad names are incorrect when changing presets
- 12405 Audio glitches when previewing samples in the browser
- 12402 Crash when starting the program
20.9 RC4 (2021 / Dec / 20)
- 12378 Autodetected controllers can't be set to the 'genericcontroller' type
- 12381 Can't move Playlist tracks with shift + mouse wheel when thecursor is over the audio track controls
- 12375 Deleting a Channel causes a switch to the All filter group
- 12363 Dropping a sample on an envelope editor takes a very longtime
- 12393 Format shift slider overlaps its label text on the Channelsettings window
- 12369 Program doesn't start or crashes if the Fire controller isattached at the wrong time
- 12367 'Validation file saved' message is shown when theuser cancelled saving it
- 12394 Wrong help file page for the Export score sheet window
- 11085 VFX envelope: wrong name for multiple parameters
- 12366 Scripting: HW_Dirty_Patterns is not sent when a pattern ischanged from the toolbar
- 12395 The program sometimes doesn't start on macOS 12 Monterey
- 12390 Start time and duration values are not visible on the Note Properties window
- 12385 Messages from bridged plugins show behind the FL Studio window
- 12354 Akai Fire controller doesn't work
- 12275 Crash when using bridged plugins
- 12384 Dropping a speech preset on the Channel rack causes graphical issues
20.9 RC3 (2021 / Dec / 14)
- 12359 'Unassign from audio track' menu item is enabledfor Mixer tracks linked to an instrument track
- 12356 Cloned Playlist tracks do not copy the mute status of thesource track
- 12355 The Playlist track mute button is too wide
- 12353 Channel rack switches to wrong filter group when a Channelis deleted
- 12352 Edison, SliceX, Convolver: envelopes allow the rightmostpoint to be moved
- 12350 Point menu in automation editor shows delete option whenonly 2 points exist
- 12346 News panel glitches while opening if the news was disabled
- 12345 LFO checkbox in automation clip's Channel settings is notscaled
- 12341 Automation clip editor does not show the playback cursor inthe correct location
- 12340 Graphical glitches in the automation clip editor
- 12339 The scrollbar is not resized properly when disabling LFO inthe automation clip editor
- 12330 The tension handle can't be seen when an envelope point isset to the 'Wave' or 'Pulse' type
- 12324 Two finger scrolling in the Playlist and Piano roll behavesweirdly
- 12319 Resetting a curve when for multiple points in an enveloperesults in unexpected behavior
20.9 RC2(2021 / Dec / 13)
- 12327 Show NewStuff whenever a new version is launched for the first time
- 12322 Added an internal test for lost quit messages
- 12333 New channels are always added to the 'unsorted'
- 12329 Track controls in the Playlist are in the wrong position
after changing the height of the scrollbar
- 12309 Inserting a new Channel will visually shift notes down by one
- 12317 Pitch Shifter: hints for controls don't show units
- 12232 Filter in More plugins window doesn't work well (e.g. only
allows one letter)
- 12332 Pressing a letter key in the favorite plugins menu jumps to
the wrong item
- 12335 Stuck ILBridge processes after closing FL Studio
20.9 RC1 (2021 / Dec / 10)
- 12308 Control Surface: crash when choosing a control style if
there are custom styles
- 12318 Envelope Controller: text in the art selector is too small
when the program is scaled
- 12292 Crash when selecting an audio input for a Mixer track
20.9 Beta 9 (2021 / Dec / 08)
- 11998 Added a news panel to replace the news popup menu
- 12285 Added an option to hide recording controls on audio tracks in the Playlist
- 12272 Added a keyboard shortcut for 'clone Playlist tracks'
- 12001 MIDI script updates are now automatically downloaded
- 11755 Require a verification code to unlock with a license file
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.6.17
- 12252 Scripting: send OnDirtyChannel event when a Channel is selected
- 12296 Cloned tracks are not locked to content if the source trackswere
- 12295 Double clicking on an audio track header in the Playlist doesn'topen the Mixer if it's hidden
- 12293 Assigning Mixer tracks to audio tracks doesn't flag theproject as unsaved
- 12290 MIDI scripts are shown as 'builtin' in thecontroller type list if the script name starts with a space
- 12288 Pickup of controller input snaps to an old value after preset is loaded
- 12287 Pickup of controller input doesn't work with volatile links
- 12286 Crash when 'Hide collapsed grouped tracks' in thetrack header menu is right clicked
- 12283 Crash when dragging the transport panel around while editingthe toolbar
- 12282 Crash when undoing moving a clip after consolidation
- 12281 Consolidated clips disappear from the Playlist undo when theChannel was replaced with a plugin
- 12279 Other windows are closed when double clicking a track'sheader while holding the Alt key
- 12277 Changing the Mixer track for an audio track in the Playlist doesn't disarm the old Mixer track
- 12271 The filter group for a Channel is not updated when replacingit with a different type of Channel
- 12269 The level meter for audio tracks has a different width leftand right channels
- 12266 Undo gesture in the Playlist and Piano roll doesn't workwhen 'alternate undo mode' is enabled
- 12264 Crash when deleting a Channel
- 12263 Graph editor shows at the wrong position and size aftermaximizing the Channel rack
- 12255 Mixer track is not reset when an instrument track is deletedif other Mixer tracks are routed to it
- 12253 Crash when closing FL Studio
- 12250 Newtone: adjusting formant shift can show the hint behindother slices
- 12248 Wrong name for automation clip after cloning a Playlist track
- 12246 Recording audio into the Playlist doesn't add the new channelsto the 'Audio' filter group
- 12245 Crash when replacing an automation clip Channel with plugin
- 12242 Copy and paste of envelope points doesn't duplicate them exactly
- 12240 'Autocreate audio clip' doesn't work whenrendering from the Mixer
- 12239 The 'randomize' tool in the Piano roll shows theoctave with note names
- 12238 Crash after undo and redo of changes inside plugins
- 12234 Undo of 'Auto name clips' doesn't work
- 12233 Cloning tracks results in incorrect names
- 12231 Crash when undoing or redoing audio recording after using'purge recorded audio'
- 12229 Freeze when changing the port for a MIDI device
- 12228 NewTime: files are stretched incorrectly
- 12223 Crash when switching a VST plugin to bridged mode and back
- 12222 Crash when deleting an arrangement if there are audio tracks
- 12220 Incorrect hints shown for the options in the clone Playlist track confirmation window
- 12218 Audio track controls show in the wrong position after thepicker panel is shown or hidden
- 12217 Crash when the clone Playlist track confirmation window iscancelled
- 12213 'Remove background picture' in the event editor'sView menu is disabled
- 12211 The target selector control disappears when minimizing theevent editor window
- 12130 Clip order changes when redoing
- 12297 Crash when something goes wrong while the application isclosing
- 12274 Incorrect plugin architecture detected if a plugin contains32bit or PowerPC binaries
- 12202 Option + touchpad scroll in the Piano roll doesn't updatenote velocity but zooms instead
- 10036 Program settings are reset randomly
- 10035 Random crash
- 12196 Stuck window when renaming a Channel using Shift + Click onthe window title bar
- 11820 Touch controller window behaves weirdly and crashes whendocked or undocked
- 12247 Various glitches in the user interface
- 12227 Scaling issues for some plugins when they're bridged
20.9 Beta 8 (2021 / Nov / 26)
- 10228 Added an option to clone the selected Playlist tracks (in
the track popup menu)
- 12195 Disarm a Mixer track when its associated Playlist track is
changed to a different type
- 12191 MIDI scripting: added a function to toggle device master
- 12154 Bar count in the envelope editor for an automation clip is
wrong when zoomed out
- 12162 Bar numbers in envelopes disappear when the playback cursor
passes over them
- 12174 Crash when undoing the deletion of a Playlist track
- 12167 Crash when undoing 'delete channels' after
- 12159 Glitches in the LFO view for an automation clip if the min
and max values change while playing
- 12014 Merge Automation Clip skips small clips and has inconsistent
- 12187 No languages are listed in General options
- 12161 Rail color for sliders on Mixer tracks is not updated when
(dis)armed from the Playlist track
- 12144 The popup menu for an envelope point doesn't show the
point's curve type
- 12163 Song loops after one bar instead of when an automation clip
- 12116 The last folder used to save, open or render a project isn't
- 12146 Undoing dropping a sample from the browser to the Playlist
- 12166 Vertical scrolling in the Playlist slows down the program lot
- 12151 FLEX: panning bug
- 12157 NewTime: high cpu usage when synced to host
- 12158 Newtone: no playback when host sync is on
- 12153 Diagnostic: information about registered products is
- 12044 Edison: part of the sample is deleted when using the
20.9 Beta 7 (2021 / Nov / 19)
- 12090 Show bar numbers in envelope editors
7865 The program license can now be updated without entering the
email address and password
- 12084 Added a 'Log out...' button on the unlock window
to remove all licenses from the computer
- 12036 New plugin: Vintage Chorus
- 11894 New plugin: Pitch Shifter
- 11527 Audio tracks in the Playlist now have recording controls for
the linked Mixer track
- 10856 Added an option to show note names as either
'flat' or 'sharp'
- 10603 Improved conversion of event automation to automation clips
- 12137 Added support for two factor authentication in the unlock
- 12131 Changed the text on the buttons in the unlock confirmation
- 12129 Added the option 'Small text in plugin lists' in
the Mixer's View menu
- 12010 FLEX: updated to version 1.3 with various improvements
- 12122 FLEX: added an option to dump a score from the preset to the
- 12089 FPC: 'Use current layout when changing presets' is
now on by default
- 12101 Scripting: improved detection of linked inputs and outputs
through the hardware ID string
- 12086 Scripting: added pickup feature to plugin.SetParamValue
- 12119 Crash when opening a project while the automation editor is
- 12007 Enabling slide points in envelopes with a fixed range moves
the end point out of range
- 12093 Formant shift slider's value isn't set correctly when
reopening the Channel settings window
- 12111 Loading more than one audio file in a sampler Channel can freeze
- 11821 'Lock to content' doesn't rename and color the
- 12020 Moving points around in plugin envelope editors causes high
cpu usage and lag
- 12110 Two undo entries are created when a sample is dropped on Channel
5838 Presets for 'Typing keyboard to piano keyboard'
aren't recognized when they're in sub folders
- 12112 FLEX: audio glitches when Amp Env Decay in Master Controls
- 12104 FLEX: previously saved settings are not loaded correctly
- 11888 FLEX: overlapping notes sometimes play without ending
- 12114 Soundfont Player: crash when opening some Soundfont files
- 12106 Soundfont Player: the name label is cut off
- 12082 Scripting: pickup is broken for Mixer track controls when
there is latency
- 12118 Crash when the option 'GUI input'>
'Optimize for' in General settings is changed
- 12066 Crash when the options 'Detached all plugins' and
'Auto select linked modules' are both on
- 12098 Rendering audio is slow on Apple Silicon
20.9 Beta 6 (2021 / Nov / 04)
- 11808 The Apple Silicon version of FL Studio can now open Intel
VST and AU plugins
- 11721 'Keep on disk' for long samples now works in macOS
- 10346 Added 'Stretch Pro' élastique option with formant control to the Channel settings window
6124 Added root note selection for 'Typing keyboard to piano
- 12060 You can now select from a wider octave range for
'Typing keyboard to piano keyboard'
- 11946 Added a new sequential playback mode to layer channels
- 12005 Default value for 'monitor external input' is now
7865 Download license updates without email and password (after an
- 131 Slicer: 'Fill gaps' and 'Alternate fill
gaps' now work in 64 Bit Windows and on macOS
- 11987 Patcher: removed the middle click shortcut to open the plugin
- 12073 Scripting: added the OnProjectLoad event
- 12038 Scripting: added 'Scroll to view' flag for
- 12076 Scripting: added 'Scroll to view' flag for
- 11982 Scripting: added the OnFirstConnect event
- 11977 Scripting: added a way to show and hide
miDisplayRect/crDisplayRect without a timeout
- 11932 Scripting: added the OnDirtyChannel event
- 11978 Adding a new instrument track doesn't focus the plugin's
- 11964 Can't press enter to close the color picker window
- 11969 Crash copying wave data in memory
- 11967 Crash at startup
- 11322 Crash at startup if the current project node is open
- 12067 Crash extracting a zip file
- 11386 Crash storing a MIDI controller link
- 12075 Crash when changing the song position during recording
- 12057 Changing the color of Playlist tracks with the middle mouse
button also changes their icon
- 12018 Channel rack hint for Piano roll preview is shown in the
- 11979 Envelope points are in the wrong location after using
'Paste replace' with multiple selection
- 12013 Envelopes mistakenly don't allow a single point
- 11938 Export with 'Split Mixer tracks' does not work if
'Dithering' is enabled
- 12040 Typing keyboard layouts with note names in SCR files won't
work when solfege is selected
- 11901 'Turn events into automation clips' doesn't undo
- 12056 Undoing in the Piano Roll doesn't update loop markers
- 11933 Wrong pitch when stretching samples that have different
- 11985 Control Surface: sometimes controls move while being resized
- 11993 Edison: clicking on effects while recording doesn't disable
the record button
- 12028 MIDI Out: minimum value changes while editing maximum value
- 12026 MIDI Out: control settings menu forgets note range values
when set to note
- 12019 Patcher: closing a plugin window with escape closes multiple
- 11997 Patcher: default size for mini map is wrong when the GUI is
- 11986 Patcher: image tearing in scrollbar background when
- 11981 Patcher: mouse cursor is lost when dragging from the mini
map with the right mouse button
- 12041 Plugins don't show icons in hints for automatable controls
- 12034 Soundfont Player: velocity and pan slides don't work
- 11974 Soundfont Player: Channel name doesn't update correctly when
opening a new file
- 11973 Soundfont Player: crash when dropping a Soundfont on the
- 11980 Wrapper: saving a .vstpreset file creates an empty file
- 11972 Wrapper: crash when clicking on a CC parameter for a VST or
- 12074 Scripting: detecting links between input and output devices
doesn't always work
- 12058 Scripting: enabling or disabling a MIDI device stops other
devices from working
- 12054 Scripting: for direct script access to pot pickup doesn't
work in SetChannelVolume
- 12055 Scripting: getParamValueString returns 'smoothed' value for
- 11991 Scripting: Next/Previous preset functions don't work on
- 12006 Scripting: transport.Start and transport.Stop do not work as
- 12031 Scripting: ui.crDisplayRect is inaccurate when Piano roll
overview is ON
- 12030 Freeze when loading a project
- 12024 Freeze when loading a project with plugins in Rosetta 2 mode
- 12035 DirectWave: multi bank and library views don't show anything
- 12004 NewTime: can't create groove markers
- 11965 Soundfont Player: captions don't show in macOS
20.9 Beta 5 (2021 / Oct / 14)
- 11607 Added undo of grouping Mixer tracks
- 11600 Adding, removing and editing target links is undoable and
removing them shows a warning
- 11482 'Assign to new audio track' in the Mixer now works
for all selected tracks
- 11289 Various undo improvements related to audio recording changes
- 11340 Added an option for each Mixer track to select at what point
audio is recorded
- 11634 Added an option for each Mixer track to select when external
audio input is monitored
- 11897 New 64 bit and macOS compatible Soundfont Player plugin
(replaces Fruity Soundfont Player)
- 11787 Added multiple selection of points in envelope editors
- 11876 Added undo for envelope changes and some other non
automatable actions in plugins
6100 Added undo when replacing audio files in channels
- 11681 Added undo for some Mixer track settings (input select,
- 11904 Control Surface: improved grid snapping
- 11816 Frequency Shifter: made the editor look a bit nicer
- 11653 Fruity Squeeze: added context aware typein value support
- 11555 NewTime: added Shift markers
- 11930 NewTime: the Groove and Shift controls now use the same
color of their corresponding markers
- 8991 Patcher: hold Alt when dropping a plugin preset to create an
- 11480 Patcher: use lasso zoom to focus an are
- 11489 Patcher: added mini map to help with navigation
- 11707 Patcher: added zoom options to the map root menu
- 11734 Wrapper: allow saving .vstpreset files for VST3 plugins
- 11948 Potential crash closing plugins that have envelope editors
- 11577 Scripting: added track selection functions in the Playlist
- 11732 Scripting: added a function to show which tracks in the
Mixer are active
- 11736 Scripting: added a function to query 'docked'
status of a Mixer track
- 11737 Scripting: added a function to retrieve note names published
- 11739 Scripting: added a function to scroll the Mixer window by
specifying the first visible Channel
- 11798 Scripting: added a function to get the id of the focused
- 11811 Scripting: added 6 (VER_ArchAndBuild) as a valid parameter
value to getVersion function
- 11862 Scripting: added function to Perform Quick Quantize Start
- 11861 Scripting: added a way to display a red box around channels
selected for editing
- 11860 Scripting: get Channel/Track volume in dB
- 11919 Scripting: added option for ui.ScrollWindow to scroll
horizontally where possible
- 11907 Scripting: added a function to query the number of presets
in a plugin
- 11906 Scripting: added a hardware refresh flag when the Channel
rack filter changes
- 11828 Scripting: added a function to dump the score log and to
clean the log
- 11786 Scripting: added optional pot pickup functionality for
direct script access
- 11908 Scripting: added an extra parameter to miDisplayRect to
indicate what tracks the rect applies to
- 11673 Access Violation when undoing 'use existing Channel as
- 11585 Adding a new Channel crashes when Channel looping is active
(in the 20.9 Beta)
- 11293 Adding notes to a pattern clip doesn't increase its length
if it's linked to an instrument track
- 11775 'Assign to new audio track' uses the same Mixer
track for multiple selected Playlist tracks
- 11655 Can't change color of icon using 'set name/color
icon' on Mixer tracks
- 11613 Crash when an automation clip window is detached or attached
- 11567 Crash when renaming Playlist tracks
- 11928 Crash when deleting an audio track
- 11924 Crash when FL Studio is closed after automating some Channel
- 11918 Crash when trying to buy a trial plugin in some cases
- 11785 Envelope editor: 1/3 beat and 1/6 beat shows an incorrect
- 11725 Extra search paths allow empty paths
- 11664 Freeze when multi track recording with audio tracks
- 11714 Graphical glitch for the event name label when scrolling the
Piano roll left and right
- 11070 Mixer faders don't maintain relative dB values when tweaked
- 11761 Multilink > Humanize doesn't do anything
- 11662 Multiple recorded clips are added to the same Playlist track
- 11424 Only the selected track is solo'd when using Ctrl + Alt + click
on a grouped Playlist track
- 11915 Piano roll moves to the foreground when making a clip unique
- 11769 Picker panel: 'select in Playlist ' option acts
strangely for unused audio and automation clips
- 11838 Playing notes from the computer keyboard doesn't work while
tweaking a knob on a plugin
- 11799 Recording audio freezes after 101 minutes
- 11604 Redo of replacing a Channel's sample doesn't work
- 11596 Selecting an instrument track in the Playlist doesn't select
the linked Mixer track
- 11768 'Select in Playlist ' doesn't affect the mini
- 11805 Settings of the automation editor in Channel settings aren't
saved when switching projects
- 11917 The help page shown for the layer Channel is incorrect
- 11819 The help for Channel settings shows two pages, one of which
- 11692 The release knob of the Piano roll Chopper tool doesn't
affect the notes
- 11700 Title of the 'type in value' window for master
volume is wrong
- 11822 'Type in value' in Env Editor shows incorrect
- 11590 Using the 'Play Selected' icon in the Playlist during
recording creates new recordings
- 11898 'Wrong notes' warning when loading a project that
was saved after deleting a Channel
- 11903 Control Surface: initial value of a slider's steps does not
match what's shown
- 11887 Control Surface: caption of renamed duplicated control does
- 11638 Convolver: gap at the bottom of the window when the plugin
is detached and maximized
- 11745 Delay 3: incorrect number of bits shown in the bit crusher
module when hovering over the knob
- 11616 Edison: scripting doesn't work (in the 20.9 Beta)
- 11661 Harmor: can't read some SCL files correctly
- 11628 Love Philter: the value in the hint bar isn't updated when
- 11877 MIDI Out: description and number reset when changing the
- 11660 Parametric EQ 2: red line on the right side of the graph
when there are lots of high frequencies
- 11571 Patcher: crash when using Alt + middleclick to zoom
- 11657 Patcher: rightclick on the 'From FL Studio ' output
places the new module out of bounds
- 11570 Patcher: Ctrl and Alt modifiers to scroll don't work the
same as in the Playlist
- 11900 Patcher: plugin editors don't respond to keyboard shortcuts
- 11871 Patcher: crash if a control is tweaked
- 11709 Patcher: Alt + middle click zoom keeps zooming in or out
after you stop moving the mouse
- 11524 Patcher: option to prevent plugins stealing keyboard focus
doesn't work in Patcher
6693 Sytrus: saving shapes doesn't default to the user data path
location for shapes
- 11710 Sytrus: the matrix doesn't reset on Alt + click
- 11612 Wave Candy' hovering the mouse over knobs doesn't show
the value on the hint panel
- 11766 ZGE Visualizer: problem with exporting video that contains
variable frame rate
- 11712 Scripting: refreshing MIDI devices causes the script output
window's tabs to shift to the right
- 11883 Scripting: auto detection of scripts via HardwareID doesn't
work when the Firmware id is different
- 11923 Scripting: plugins.getName with FPN_Preset results are
- 11802 FL Studio crashes at launch inside a virtual machine
- 11623 Harmor: pinchzoom in IMG view is acting erratically
- 11916 Parametric EQ 2: crackles in linear mode on Apple Silicon
- 11686 Scripting: freeze when clicking 'reload script'
- 11869 Scripting: the active Mixer track rectangle is not fully
painted when covered by another window
20.8.4 (2021 / Sep / 08)
- 10496 Native Apple Silicon support
- 11056 Added an option to preview notes as they are mouse clicked
into the Piano roll during playback
- 11072 Added an option to ignore level and mute state when
recording 'post' effects in the Mixer
5538 Added an option to reset the routing of selected tracks in
- 11108 Added a test for the expiration of the program
- 10784 Added a toolbar button to see the current language and
6269 Added 'mode' selector to the global links window
- 11204 Added 'pickup' functionality for controls linked
to external controllers (option in MIDI settings)
- 11530 Increased brightness of volume label on Mixer tracks
- 11325 Renamed 'Consolidate track(s)' > 'Full
song' to 'From song start' (like in the export options)
- 11086 Replaced the folder selection window with a regular file
- 10161 Separated reset of swing and arpeggiator in the window shown
after burning MIDI to the Channel
- 9874 Show a warning when trying to make a selection unique and lot of clips are selected
- 10991 The Piano roll note properties window is now shown on the
same screen as the Piano roll
- 10780 When changing the language, warnings are now shown in
multiple languages if necessary
- 10034 Added an option to reset the language after changing it
- 9848 Changed 'Note names' > 'NeoLatin' to
'Solfege (do, re, mi...)'
- 11133 Added options to export all Playlist tracks 'from track
start', 'from song start' or 'time selection'
- 9993 Show the name of the parameter being edited in the remote
control settings window
- 10430 Allow arming a Mixer track that doesn't have an external
audio input open
- 10990 All Piano roll tool windows are now shown on the same screen
as the Piano roll
7506 3xOsc: added antialiasing to oscillators
- 10529 Control Surface: added a 'Show labels' option to
show or hide control labels
- 11026 Diagnostic: show drives and disk space
- 11683 Diagnostic: show some message when internet connection not
- 11466 Distructor: changed hints in Crusher distortion to display
Hz/Bits instead of percentage
- 10907 Edison: apply visualization options without closing the menu
when a rightclick is used
- 10899 Edison: Renamed 'Disable undo for large samples'
menu to 'Enable undo for large samples'
FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.6.6
- 11062 Maximus & Limiter: added a menu option to turn off the
safety 0.2 dB
- 8680 New 'Frequency shifter' plugin
- 11440 Patcher: added C and V hotkeys for copy and paste on
inactive parameter popups
- 11367 Wrapper: small performance improvement
- 10591 ZGE Visualizer: added video scrubbing with the new
'Video Controller' effect
- 11320 ZGE Visualizer: the webcam can now be used in multiple
instances at once
- 11344 ZGE Visualizer: the builtin audio engine can now be used
- 11587 ZGE Visualizer: new 'Peakmap' effect by
- 11239 ZGE Visualizer: now outputs the 'RGB average'
internal controller for each buffer
- 11373 Scripting: added option to get user defined name to the
- 11475 Scripting: added Hardware_Refresh_ControlValues flag for
- 11537 Scripting: added the function Mixer.isTrackMuteLock
- 11576 Scripting: added getTrackStereoSep and setTrackStereoSep
functions to Mixer module
- 11579 Scripting: added function to get color of keys for specific plugin (only FPC for now)
Added new Daniel Stawczyks and Nucleon presets for Toxic Biohazard
Updated Patcher presets by Wiselabs
- 11263 Adding an instrument track in the Playlist focuses the Mixer
- 11401 Adding new channels to the Channel rack can be slow
- 11300 Audible glitches when changing the song position after
playback with delay compensation
- 11733 Audio isn't recorded when manual input latency is set to negative value
- 11790 Automatic scale highlighting doesn't work when adding notes
- 11158 Changing the project's PPQ doesn't update the time markers
of all arrangements
- 10474 Channel rack window becomes taller 'Small scrollbars in
editors' is toggled
- 11129 Channel states aren't previewed when clicking on them in the
- 10238 Cloning an instrument track Channel doesn't assign it to free Mixer track
- 11694 Color history is not shown at 175% scaling
- 11058 Color of Playlist and Mixer instrument tracks doesn't change
when the Channel preset changes
- 11449 Crash when clicking 'Default value' in control
popup menu in Meldaproduction VST3 plugins
- 11247 Crash when undoing Channel deletion from
- 11395 Ctrl+G to merge clips doesn't work if there's no selection
in the Playlist
- 11365 'Don't show this in the future' option breaks
'Make unique as sample'
- 11510 'Don't show this in the future' option prevents
deleting of patterns in the Picker panel
7949 Dropping a soundfont file on a Fruity Soundfont Player
Channel opens it in DirectWave instead
- 11572 Editing automation clips lowers the framerate of the program
- 10975 'Enable master effects' in the render window
processes effects even when they're disabled
- 11139 'Export all Playlist tracks' ignores the Playlist
- 11177 'Export all Playlist tracks' extends the exported
audio files to the longest track length
- 11641 Exporting split Mixer tracks exports all tracks instead of
only the used ones
- 11157 'Fast declick on cut groups' in Project settings
never turns off once it's turned on
- 11073 Generator plugins are not removed when the user chooses this
in the file size warning window
- 11220 Generic links defined in controller presets can't be
- 10039 Graph editor shows up and sticks to the wrong position when
there are multiple screens
- 11503 Graphical glitches in the Playlist scrollbar when the
'Thick lines' setting is off
- 11800 Help button on missing plugins dialog doesn't work
- 11522 Incorrect file paths used in some circumstances
- 11228 Key selector in the PR limit tool window shows a '0'
octave for note names
- 11539 KVR search for a missing plugin doesn't work anymore
(removed search option)
- 11671 Locating VST3 plugins from a missing VST plugin's info
doesn't always work
- 10174 Main Volume control has an incorrect hint
- 11359 'Make unique' and 'Merge pattern'
options in the Playlist close the Piano roll
- 11568 Moving a group of clips in the Playlist will also move the
previous selected clip
- 1331 No help is shown when F1 is pressed while a VST plugin window
- 10357 Note properties window sometimes closes immediately if you
double click a note in the Piano roll
- 11271 Passwords containing some specific characters can't unlock
- 11578 Picker panel: 'select in Playlist ' option doesn't
work correctly for unused clips
- 11250 Playlist: rightclick on sub items of 'Mini Playlist
preview' closes the popup menu
- 11246 PPQ control in project settings doesn't revert to original
value when the user cancels the change
- 11064 Pressing escape on the make unique window confirms the
action instead of cancelling it
- 11046 Quick legato tool in the Piano roll doesn't extend the last
note to the end of the bar
- 11269 Replacing an instrument track's Channel doesn't always
update the color in the Playlist and Mixer
- 11156 Sample start knob in sample settings shows as enabled for 3x
- 11364 Setting a MIDI Out Channel as an instrument track shows track assignment message
- 11557 'Show file(s) when complete' option is visible
when rendering Mixer tracks to file
- 11280 The macro 'Select unused channels' is very slow
- 11049 The size estimate in the render window is wrong when
'Split Mixer tracks' is enabled
- 10812 'Track already in use' error when assigning an
empty instrument track in a new arrangement
- 11182 Using 'Quick Legato' on an empty Piano roll
- 11617 Boobass: crashes and corrupted audio when some notes are
- 11102 Control Surface: controls act as though they're endless when
large changes are made
- 11103 Control Surface: the digits control isn't precise with large
- 11145 Control Surface: cloned keyboard controls don't work
- 11154 Control surface: the 'Stay down' property of button isn't preserved when it's duplicated
- 11144 Control surface: duplicating controls between instances of
the plugin doesn't copy all properties
- 11564 Control surface: the font color property of buttons doesn't
- 11724 Convolver: crash or weird behavior when changing the
- 11163 dB Meter: label for lowest value shows 34 instead of 36
- 11742 Delay 3: High pass filter is active when Tone is centered
- 11684 Diagnostic: copyright year in the report is incorrect
- 10735 Diagnostic: invalid information for audio devices
- 11025 Diagnostic: plugin search paths aren't shown
- 11159 Diagnostic: shows '0' result for tests that
- 11774 Diagnostic: report shows incorrect storage space information
- 11186 DirectWave: visual position of sample start in the sample
display is not updated on automation
- 11075 DirectWave: report the preset size to the host so it can
show a 'large file size' warning
- 11179 DirectWave: nothing happens when a FLAC file is dropped onto
- 11746 DX10 and Granulizer: incorrect names for the voice filter
cutoff and resonance parameters
- 11350 Edison: Spectrum view crashes
- 11131 FLEX: clicking on presets while downloading a pack shows an
- 11212 FLEX: any/all selector for tags does not look like a button
- 10179 FLEX: stuck notes when the arpeggiator switch is turned on
while notes are playing
- 11376 Formula Controller: wrong hint for ABC parameters
- 11141 FPC: drag and drop from bank B to A doesn't work
- 11580 FPC: the output offset control doesn't allow the full range
of 125 tracks
- 11494 Fruity Filter: high cpu usage in the performance monitor
when Center is on
- 11758 Fruity Filter: crash automating the Center control
- 11336 Limiter: safety menu doesn't reflect actual value
- 11701 MIDI Out: 'Send pan, volume and pitch' isn't
- 11268 Morphine: selecting the noise preset 'Dusty Vinyl'
in the morph/mix tab will cause a freeze
- 11759 Newtime and Newtone: nonautomatable controls show automation
items in their popup menu
- 1795 Notebook & Notebook 2: the window is not scaled correctly
for some old projects
- 11122 Patcher: error when rendering ZGE Visualizer
- 11120 Sytrus: incorrect hints for oversampling controls
- 11752 Transistor Bass: sequences are not played when smart diable
- 11338 Tuner, Frequency Splitter and Frequency Shifter: logo isn't
- 11080 Wave Traveller: difficult to set precise values by tweaking
- 10807 / 10330 Wrapper: parameters changed by the Console 1 plugin
don't show up right on its OSD
- 11689 Wrapper: key presses with CTRL, ALT or SHIFT aren't sent to
VST3 plugins correctly
- 11426 Wrapper: smart disable setting isn't correct sometimes
- 11347 Wrapper: VST3 plugins can't receive MIDI program change
- 11367 Wrapper: VST parameter changes are not undone correctly
- 11794 Wrapper: Waves plugins crash when tweaking a control
- 11134 ZGE Visualizer: crash rendering a video
- 11342 ZGE Visualizer: editing and saving the .zgeproj file does
not always refresh automatically
- 11643 ZGE Visualizer: freeze rendering with a specific preset
- 11140 ZGE Visualizer: unable to save a still image
- 11594 ZGE Visualizer: Youlean Oscilloscope does not use the Audio
- 11738 ZGE Visualizer: crash when loading presets
- 11188 ZGE Visualizer: freeze during export when automating Image
Source from a bitmap to a video
- 11210 ZGE Visualizer: adjusting text from a wizard preset doesn't
always save the new positions
- 11242 ZGE Visualizer: sync issues when using multiple preloaded
- 11252 ZGE Visualizer: some videos aren't preloaded because the
size estimation is wrong
- 11272 ZGE Visualizer: webcam input has too much latency
- 11298 ZGE Visualizer: some presets crash when used on Apple
- 11213 Scripting: repeatMidiEvent sets status of message to 32
instead of its expected value
- 11534 Scripting: setParamValue doesn't work for effect plugins
- 11491 Scripting: calling device.midiOutMsg from OnDeInit event
will crash the program
- 11059 Scripting: crash loading the MIDI script for Novation
- 10460 Crash when clicking OK on the 'Beta has expired'
- 11496 Diagnostic: FL Studio version number is shown as 0.0
- 11353 Filenames with special characters are displayed incorrectly
- 10829 Graphical glitches when closing the program
- 11207 Incorrect memory usage number shown on Big Sur
- 11330 Intel only VST and AU plugins aren't found when FL Studio is
running in Rosetta mode
- 11770 Loading AIF format samples crashes on Apple Silicon
- 11468 Minimize button doesn’t work on native ARM build
- 11037 Mini Piano roll preview in the Channel rack doesn't update
- 11109 Mini Playlist preview in the Channel rack doesn't always
- 11068 Piano roll: graphical glitch when stretching and resizing
- 11486 Control Creator: native ARM version crashes on termination
- 10879 Diagnostic: version shown for Big Sur is 10.16 instead of
- 11778 Diagnostic: wrong macOS version shown (Intel)
- 11735 Diagnostic: latest macOS version is detected as 32 bit
- 11292 Edison: 'Rename all' crashes
- 11520 FL Studio AU: no sound when the plugin is used in FL Studio
- 11544 FL Studio AU doesn't work in Logic Pro on Apple Silicon
- 11622 FL Studio VST and AU: cursors don't always update correctly
- 11000 Newtime and Newtone: crash when deleting one instance on
macOS Big Sur
- 11609 Newtone: send to Playlist and saving a sample don't work
- 11582 Parametric EQ 2: heatmap doesn't work on Apple Silicon
- 11264 Stereo Shaper: the left and right speaker icons are not
- 11704 Sytrus: no audio when Pluck is active on Apple Silicon
- 11314 Wrapper: crash opening Slate Digital plugins
- 11720 ZGE Visualizer: crash when loading some .jpg files
- 11110 Program doesn't function correctly after the 'Beta will
expire' message was shown
- 11511 DirectWave: the selection window is not shown when opening multiinstrument soundfont file
20.9 Beta 4 (2021 / Jul / 15)
- 11340 Added a menu to select at what point in the audio chain to
- 11236 Added context aware typein value support for automation clip
- 11540 Improved checking of changes in browser search folders
- 10399 Undo of Channel and effect preset loading is now possible
- 11281 Patcher: the map tab is now a static workspace with scroll
- 8991 Patcher: hold ALT key when dropping a plugin preset to add it
without any connections
- 11411 Patcher: Plugins added from the menu are now put at the
mouse click location
- 11513 Audio recording can create ghost clips and out of sync clips
- 3792 Audio recording is delayed incorrectly when there is latency
- 11332 Crash when undoing adding a (detached) plugin
- 11399 Clips in the Playlist aren't shown after recording audio
- 11521 Cloning a pattern and then undoing this corrupts later
patterns on the Playlist
- 11343 Crash on undo and redo of 'render and replace' ofa pattern
- 11506 Crash when undoing and redoing 'Assign to new
- 10799 Crash when the Channel rack filter changes after deleting Channel
- 11536 Huge sample files aren't loaded completely
- 11328 New channels show steps instead of the mini PR view
- 11553 No file is rendered when arming a Mixer track and rendering
to wave file in the Mixer
- 11465 Quickly arming and disarming tracks while recording breaks
- 11556 Recorded audio is aligned incorrectly
- 11326 The audio recorder doesn't insert sub tracks for new takes
on audio tracks
- 11397 Crash when opening FL Studio in macOS High Sierr
- 11358 Edison: reverb sample import window is shown multiple times
20.9 Beta 3 (2021 / Jun / 28)
- 11374 Added undo for changing the child channels of a layer
- 11472 Clicking 'arm' button in the Mixer doesn't work
when 'auto linked modules' is off
- 11463 Crash during undo of moving effect slots
- 11371 F2 renames a Playlist track instead of a clip, after the
Playlist track header was clicked
- 11464 Freeze when changing the input for an armed track while
- 11392 Inserting channels can crash or freeze
- 11216 Issues because of renaming parameter names in an automation
Channel's target links editor
- 11481 Loop recording is out of sync and takes are too short
- 11389 Loop recording doesn't stop when latency is larger than the
- 11400 Recording doesn't start and stop properly when tracks are
armed or disarmed during recording
- 11438 Recording starts before the countdown finishes
- 11388 Recording doesn't stop properly when closing the program or
- 11383 'Show advanced controls' sometimes shows a bogus
loop point selector in the Channel rack
- 10451 Temporary undo files aren't deleted automatically
- 11477 Track latency is incorrect while recording with an external
- 11370 'Type in value' for the Channel track number is
incorrectly set to normalized
- 11452 Undo of moving a clip around doesn't change the clip
Channel's routing if that was changed
- 11425 Wrong hint for min/max knobs of an automation Channel in the
- 11462 Frequency Shifter: the L/R Phase knob can't be set correctly
by 'Type in value'
- 11381 Frequency Shifter: the frequency knob can't be set correctly
by 'Type in value'
- 11330 Intel only VST/AU plugins cannot be scanned even when FL Studio is running in Rosetta mode
20.9 Beta 2 (2021 / May / 14)
- 10950 Loop recording is more stable now
4579 'Generic links' have been renamed to 'Global
- 11238 Added context aware typein value support to XYZ Controller,
- 11237 Added shift + rightclick to add nodes at the current value
of an envelope
- 11194 The hint for Mixer send knobs now shows dB values
- 11137 Dropping a preset on one of the selected Playlist tracks
creates an instrument track for each
- 11303 Now uses an improved memory manager
- 11233 Automation clip editor's grid doesn't update until the
window is resized
- 11211 Consolidation of multiple Playlist tracks is broken
- 11225 Ctrl + click on the Playlist track selectors doesn't also
select clips on the track
- 11222 Detached automation clip settings window doesn't respond to
input when the keyboard is open
- 11191 Dropping a generator on a Mixer track creates a 'load
Mixer state' undo entry
- 11196 No instrument track created when dropping a preset on track header without a selection
- 11218 No undo when changing the color of a Channel
- 11216 Names in the target links editor of an automation Channel
aren't updated when renaming a plugin
- 11251 Playback cursor remains visible after previewing a note in
the envelope editor
- 11190 Playlist tracks are too easily grouped when resized
- 11259 Undoing changes to an automation clip resets the settings
window editor's zoom level to full view
- 11273 Undoing 'auto assign Channel Mixer track' doesn't
reset the Mixer track name
- 11226 Using the zoom tool in the Playlist over track headers will
select those tracks
- 11227 When 'detach all plugins' is on, there's a crash
during undo of adding a plugin
- 11187 Flangus: access violation after loading the
'Kroko' preset in Patcher
- 11284 Slicex: the popup menu for a marker shows 'Turn into
20.9 Beta 1 (2021 / Apr / 09)
- 10160 Added multiple selection of Playlist tracks
- 9272 Most changes made in the program itself can now be undone and
- 1832 Support huge samples when saving, loading and editing (64 bit
lengths instead of 32 bit)
- 9827 Automation clip envelopes can now be edited in the Channel
- 10634 Added 'Alternate undo mode' option in General
settings to change the undo and redo shortcuts
- 10119 Added a new 'Edit automation clip' item to the
automated control's popup menu
- 9977 Added the ability to edit the target links for automation
clips in the Channel settings window
- 10914 Allow semitone values in the 'Type in value'
window for the Channel pitch bend range control
- 10205 In the Channel rack, clicking on a Channel selector now
behaves as it does in the Playlist
- 10301 In the Playlist , ctrl + up or down now selects a track. Ctrl
+ Alt + up or down extends the selection
- 11032 Send a device identification message when a new MIDI device
- 10955 Show context aware values in the 'Set' window for controls and
- 10183 The 'merge clips' keyboard shortcut now works
regardless of the selected clip types
- 10432 The 'shared' program files are now no longer
shared between instances of FL Studio
9901 Support context aware values in the 'Type in value'
window for parameters of these plugins: Stereo Enhancer, 7 Band EQ, Flangus,
Panomatic, Blood Overdrive, Fast Dist, Kick, Delay 2, XY Controller, Wave
Shaper, Ogun, Harmless, Granulizer, BooBass, FLEX, Beepmap, FL Keys, Soft
Clipper, Parametric EQ
- 11030 Incorrect cursor on the color button in 'name'
3225 Diagnostic: some newer CPU instruction sets aren't shown
20.8.3 (2021 / Mar / 25)
- 11104 Scripting: access violation when the device.midiOutSysex()
function is called
- 11118 Scripting: crash on startup when a MIDI script is used
20.8.3 Initial Release (2021 / Mar / 17)
- 10936 Added buttons to copy gradient colors in the color selector
- 10873 Use new open and save dialogs everywhere in the program
- 11012 ZGE Visualizer: added warning when exporting uncompressed
- 10971 ZGE Visualizer: use new open and save dialogs
- 10998 Automation of the mix level knob for effect slots is
compensated by the wrong latency value
- 11031 Envelope editors don't show hints when the mouse cursor is
moved over them
- 10974 Linked controls are updated in increments of 2 instead of 1
for the Fire controller
- 10913 Env Editor: hints do not follow FL Studio hints rules
- 10654 Crash with audio loop recording in FL Studio 20.8.1
- 10263 Gradient editor in colour selector gets wrong colour for
- 11011 It's not possible to select an empty filter group in the
- 9032 Note color in the Piano roll is different when the color
dialog is opened and accepted
- 10246 'Render all Playlist tracks' (and track groups)
doesn't render from the song start
- 11038 Render to DWP file holds a lock on the resulting file so it
can't be deleted
- 11004 Some colors can't be selected in the color dialog if the
'safe colors' option is enabled
- 10970 The audio clip list in the Picker Panel is not updated after
rendering the pattern
- 11006 The same size is shown in the render window when trying to
render a 24 bit or 32 bit wave file
- 11016 The selected Channel Rack filter group is not remembered
- 10984 DirectWave: the about screen doesn't display a waveform at
- 11040 Distructor: incorrect value shown in the control popup menu
when used in Patcher
- 10941 DrumSynth Live: incorrect hint for the OSC 2 envelope shape
- 11008 DX10: the sound is different in version 20.8.2 compared to
590 Edison: plugin window doesn't snap to edges when resizing
- 11047 Edison: metadata is not saved to wave file
- 10937 FPC: the pad popup menu affects the selected pad instead of
the one that was clicked on
- 10935 FPC: no hint shown for pads
- 11033 GMS: the preset list doesn't have a scroll bar
- 10983 Maximus: inconsistent selector types for the Time smoothing
option in the Options menu
- 10994 Maxx plugins: visual glitches when using 300% legacy scaling
- 11018 Slicex: trigger notes are not saved
- 11001 Stereo Shaper: some visuals are misaligned
- 11057 Wrapper: the sidechain menu treats entries that start with
'' as a caption
- 10925 Delay 3: crash when tweaking controls
- 10940 The Detached option is enabled for plugins that can't be
attached but have to remain detached.
- 10258 Various visual bugs related to using multiple screens
20.8.2 (2021 / Feb / 25)
- 10657 Improve the project size warning dialog
4838 In the Channel settings window, show what stretch mode is
used when Auto is selected
4953 Open either the Channel rack or the Playlist depending on
where you click on the Pat/Song switch
- 10692 Plugins can now send note off velocity for preview notes
- 10779 Show a warning message on exit if the user changed the
4620 Added 'Ungroup selected' item in popup menu for
patterns in the picker panel
- 10662 3xOsc: add context aware typein value support
- 10738 Control Surface: added 'Scrollbar color' property
for the keyboard control
- 10819 FL Studio Keys: added context aware typein value support
FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.5
7005 FPC: pads can now be duplicated by drag and drop
- 10683 Parametric EQ 2: Add note snap values from band token popup
to frequency knob popup?
- 10499 Tuner: response time (previous fast mode) can now be defined
with more precision
2758 ZGE Visualizer: allow export of final output audio
- 10836 Scripting: added device.getLinkedParamName function
- 10832 Scripting: added device.getLinkedValueString function
- 10830 Scripting: added Next and Previous preset selection
functions in plugin module
- 9735 Scripting: show text values for Keyboard Controller, DX10,
DrumSynth Live, Kick and Plucked
#9311 Various improvements to work properly under Rosetta 2 on
6850 Access violation while loop recording
- 10252 'Clone with links' doesn't show when the
automation clip isn't selected in the Channel rack
- 10355 Color dialog's random button only uses a limited range
- 10356 Color dialog's random button doesn't pick unsafe colors if
the 'lock to safe colors' option is off
- 10789 Crash report: reset time stretch while a 3rd party plugin is
- 10797 Crash unlocking FL Studio
6867 Crash when steps in the step sequencer change
- 10731 Empty project is opened unnecessarily at program startup
- 10693 Different hints on the Fire display and in the program
- 10655 First point of merged automation clip can get lost in some
6868 Freeze when loop recording runs out of Playlist tracks
- 10559 Notes in the graph editor show zero for the octave
- 10609 Crash in tempo detection
- 10902 No save dialog when you exit the program in trial mode after
- 10732 Piano roll: looped ghost notes are shown on top of real
notes that cross the loop marker
- 10667 Pressing cancel on the restart message after unlock doesn't
close the unlock window
- 10918 Recording to an audio track doesn't place clips on that
track (or subtracks of it)
- 10746 'Set' menu item is missing in plugin parameter
4834 Selecting items in the browser sometimes shows 'Loading:
Startsnd.wav' as a hint
- 10760 The Channel rack doesn't switch to 'All' when all
channels in a filter group are deleted
- 10696 The disk space displayed on the render window is incorrect
for large values
- 10857 The language change warning doesn't show the current
language name on the Revert To button
- 10666 The Newstuff demo project is not shown if the user unlocks
on first startup
- 10660 The plugin performance monitor doesn't scroll when using up
and down keys
- 10834 Waiting for input doesn't respect the selected recording
- 10833 Waiting for input doesn't stop when recording is cancelled
and 'Only when recording' is checked
- 10817 Chinese characters missing in various plugins on Mac
- 10665 Beepmap: crash to desktop
- 10728 Control Surface: digits control doesn't adjusts font size on
- 10921 Dashboard: internal controllers set their destination
control to zero
- 10804 Delay 3: noise when using the plugin for a while
- 10690 DirectWave: Channel volume is ignored when playing notes on
the plugin's preview keyboard
- 10687 DirectWave: resizing handles for zones aren't scaled
- 10555 DirectWave: selection window is not shown when loading multiinstrument
- 10715 FLEX: macro names are not shown in correct case
- 10803 FLEX: some presets sound different than before
- 10825 FLEX: error on free or store tab while clicking on most
- 10915 FL Slayer: crash when its engine dll is not present
- 10729 Fruity 7 Band EQ: old settings cause cpu issues
- 10762 Fruity Convolver: unpublished controls do not show parameter
value on hover
- 10659 Granulizer: logo animation is active when animations are
- 10673 Maximus, Parametric EQ 2: glitches at some sample rates if
LIN mode and oversampling are on
- 10540 Patcher: VST pitch is incorrect for voices received from VFX plugin
- 10924 Patcher: last parameter in MIDI out is deactivated when
another knob is configured
- 10911 Some plugins show incorrect note names
- 10724 Wrapper: Waves 12.8 plugin window disappears when using its
- 10805 Wrapper: VPS Avenger crashes when its editor window is
- 10713 ZGE Visualizer: Neptune Racing effect has visual glitches
- 10927 Scripting: plugins.setParamValue only works for first plugin
on each track
- 10717 Scripting: raw long hint shown for some plugin parameters
- 10829 Momentary visual glitch while the program closes
- 10930 Video Player crashes
- 10768 ZGE Visualizer: export problem on Big Sur
20.8.1 (2021 / January / 21)
- 10488 Added filter option to plugin performance monitor
- 10388, 10424, 10453 Changed accelerator key for 'Paste
value' in some menus from 'p' to 'v'
- 10508 Increased the maximum width of the Mixer so all tracks can
be shown without having to scroll
- 10573 Moved Piano roll Helper options to View menu
- 10336 Open plugin performance monitor window when the user double
clicks the CPU panel
- 10596 The maximum width of the touch keyboard window now depends
on the key size
- 10522 Granulizer: added context aware typein value support
- 10649 Granulizer: added logo animation like in FL Studio 11
- 10207 Keyboard Controller: keys light up when notes are active
- 10403 Diagnostic: added more information about the computer's
- 10444 Maximus: added Monitor Input selector option in the settings
- 10208 PanOMatic: internal modulation is shown on the XY control
- 10470 Parametric EQ 2: added context aware typein value support
for frequency and gain controls
- 10542 ZGE Visualizer: added an option to preload audio, to allow
videos with audio playback
- 10604 MIDI scripting: allow selection of next and previous plugin
- 10590 MIDI scripting: channels.selectOneChannel now scrolls to the
- 10588, 10589 MIDI scripting: added screen functions:
removeTextLine and addMeter
- 10586 MIDI scripting: added getLastPeakVol function
- 10579 MIDI scripting: Added channels function: getActivityLevel
- 10578 MIDI scripting: Added patterns function: burnLoop
- 10557 MIDI scripting: Added optional parameter to
channels.showCSForm to allow closing a window
- 10613 Date in news panel can be too long for the available space
- 10505 English help is shown when Chinese language is selected
- 9234 Fire: Access violation setting loop options
- 10580 Fire: Notes played in drum omni mode are not displayed in
the hint panel
- 10576 Fire: Alt + Jog doesn't work correctly with grouped channels
- 10575 Fire: Alt + Mute doesn't work correctly with grouped channels
- 10585 Formulas are translated in the 'Link to
- 10592 Items that start with a lowercase letter are sorted after
all items that start with uppercase
- 10597 Keys on the touch keyboard window show out of bounds and
disappear from view
- 10587 Channel links to instrument tracks may be broken after
moving them in the Channel rack
- 10564 News panel doesn't show any items
- 10641 Plugin performance monitor does not scroll with mouse wheel
- 10535 Potential crashes when routing plugin inputs and outputs
- 10506 Randomization of trial mode exit pages doesn't use all pages
- 10431 Record button looks wrong when pressed
- 10624 SG.dll and SG_x64.dll missing when starting older FL Studio
- 10300 'Shift notes' in the Playlist affects hidden
- 10515 Smart disable state turns back on when 'Allow smart
disable' is disabled and reenabled
- 10462 System buttons on the FL Studio toolbar have the wrong color
when changing from flat to 3D
- 10518 Test log shows warnings for every test if there were warnings
in an earlier test
- 10610 Touch keyboard: current root note is not checkmarked in the
4758 Tweaking precomputed stereo delay with long sample causes
- 10630 Wrong upgrade options shown in the shop when you own All
- 10543 Control Surface: deleting multiple controls at once will
cause an error
- 10536 Control Surface: checkmark in checkbox controls is not
- 10556 DirectWave: automated parameters always change to minimum or
- 10489 Distructor: visual glitches can occur in some cases
- 10473 FLEX: Master Filter type isn't saved when the Master Filter
panel is locked
- 10554 FLEX: access violation when the user data location is set toa readonly folder
- 10550 FLEX: potential access violation when download of pack fails
- 10548 FLEX: arpeggiator state os not set correctly when loading
projects from older versions
- 10519 FL Keys: loading the Rhodes instrument doesn't initialize
- 10491 Frequency Splitter: legacy mode is saved but ignored when
- 10647 Fruity Free Filter: mix level not applied properly
- 10454 Gross Beat: 'Delete' and 'Move semitone
down' in the node menu have the same shortcut key
- 10583 Maximus: low pass linear mode filter slopes change when
oversampling is used
- 10534 Maximus crashes using negative values in the compression
- 10439 Parametric EQ 2: SIDE / MID frequency histogram monitoring
is not correct
- 10457 Parametric EQ 2: graphic glitches on rounded buttons at 100%
- 10463 Parametric EQ 2: playback stops for a moment in LIN mode
when band solo is turned on
- 10607 Parametric EQ 2: change order of heat map menu items to
- 10561 Parametric EQ 2: access violation when resizing
- 10419, 10455 Parametric EQ 2, Frequency Splitter: frame rate drops
when the plugin is maximized
- 10645 Parametric EQ 2, Frequency Splitter: inverted dB scale in
- 10443 Parametric EQ 2, Maximus: LIN mode is broken when the sample
rate is 96 KHz
- 10450 Parametric EQ 2, Maximus: LIN mode crashes when the sample
rate is 22 KHz
- 9864 Patcher: crash activating audio inputs on the 'To FL Studio ' module
- 10162 Patcher: crash when changing routing in Fruity Limiter
- 10538 Patcher: crash calculating audio peaks while adding IO
- 10533 Patcher: freeze when activating inputs on 'From FL Studio '
- 10495 Plugin Manager: Combine 32/64 bit option doesn't work
- 10552 Scratcher: erratic scrolling in the wave scope
- 10438 Some plugin logos are translated when they shouldn't be
- 10551 Sytrus: mouse wheel can only be used to scroll the keyboard
- 10560 Transistor Bass: new engine doesn't react to pitch transpose
- 10640 Transistor Bass: Channel 13 transpose doesn't work in engine
- 10440 VFX Level Scaler: parameters are not updated correctly when
the relevant tab is not selected
- 10526 Wrapper: unsoloing a track with Console 1 doesn't properly
unmute other tracks
- 10525 Wrapper: muting a Mixer track with a Console 1 instance
makes the program unresponsive
- 10643 Wrapper: muting the Waves Metafilter Stereo plugin freezes
- 10507 ZGE Visualizer: RGB Shift effect shows error on certain GPUs
- 10514 ZGE Visualizer: preload 'Compress' option doesn't
work in 32 bit
10445 Korean font doesn't look good
10496 Some unicode characters are not drawn by the font engine
- 10471 Memory leaks when opening a JPEG image
- 10421 Chinese font looks doesn't look good
- 10459 FLEX: pack images are displayed incorrectly
- 10436 Parametric EQ 2: audio artifacts when resizing during
- 10621 Wrapper: context info sent from a plugin is not processed by
20.8 (2020 / Dec / 09)
- 10428 Crash report: resizing text of items in the browser
- 10415 Mini Piano Roll in the Channel rack displays the wrong bar
count in the hint panel
- 10429 Multitrack audio recording put the clips in the wrong
- 10423 Edison: freeze when using the denoise tool
- 10420 Patcher: missing connections in some factory presets
- 10418 Wrapper: 'Allow smart disable' option doesn't work
20.8 Rlease Candidate 6 (2020 / Dec / 07)
- 10409 Latency if a track changes if its send level is changed from
zero to another value
- 10407 Mixer slot numbers on the file size warning message start
with 0 instead of 1
- 10401 Automating the send level causes lower GUI frame rates when
the Mixer window is very big
- 10402 Control Surface: incorrect size after duplicating a control
by dragging the menu item
- 10384 Diagnostic: incorrect Windows version reported
- 10412 Edison: garbled text in the Chinese translation when the
Claw Machine tool is used
- 10408 Edison: crash using the 'Tune Loop' tool
- 10413 Fruity Slicer: freeze when loading a sample during playback
- 10404 Parametric EQ 2: spurious audio generated when Linear mode
- 10410 Wrapper: Crash when mapping outputs for a plugin
DirectWave: sample view controls are not visible
20.8 Rlease Candidate 2 (2020 / Dec / 05)
- 10375 Frequency Splitter: LIN speed can now be set in milliseconds
when using 'Type in value'
- 10364 Wrapper: added Channel aftertouch parameters for every MIDI
Channel to nonnative plugins
- 10368 Scripting: added the function
- 10352 A folder icon is displayed on the dry/wet control in the
toolbar for effect windows
- 10347 Changing the filter group of all channels in a group to
another one jumps to the wrong group
- 10351 Deleting the current filter group in the Channel rack
doesn't add those channels to 'Unsorted'
- 10333 Elastique dll crash when the sample rate of a sample is very
- 10386 'HQ for all plugins' option prevents latency
compensation when consolidating
- 10350 Memory leak in plugin and licenses tests
- 10366 'Set...' menu item is missing from control popup
menu in plugins
- 10353 Control Surface: duplicating a label control by dragging
doesn't set the correct the text
- 10359 Control Surface: duplicating a slider leads to visual
- 10378 Frequency Splitter: missing hint when hovering over the
- 10363 Frequency Splitter, Maximus and Parametric EQ 2: improve the
frame rate of the histogram
- 10391 Maximus: switching between legacy FIR mode and LIN mode
doesn't switch it back to nonlinear
- 10396 Maximus, Parametric EQ 2: high CPU usage when parameters are
- 10354 Maximus: LIN mode uses low cutoff when the low band is
- 10385 Maximus: access violation when LIN mode is enabled (32 bit)
- 10389 Parametric EQ 2, Maximus: automation is ignored when
- 10392 Parametric EQ 2: histogram updates slower than in other
- 10390 Parametric EQ 2: 22050 Hz noise in linear phase mode
- 10379 Patcher: presets from FL Studio 10 open with incorrect links
- 9624 Patcher: sidechain audio nodes from FL Studio are not active
when a project is opened
- 10329 Various plugins: envelope editor doesn't show the step value
while changing tension curves
3109 Wrapper: pitch and pitch bend range messages are only sent on
MIDI Channel 1
- 10365 Wrapper: VST3 plugins don't respond to Channel aftertouch
- 10372 ZGE Visualizer: the plugin menu appears on all tabs
- 10398 Plugin Manager: Crash when opened from the More... window
- 10367 Plugin Manager: all VST and VST3 plugins fail to scan
20.8 Rlease Candidate 1 (2020 / Nov / 26)
- 10297 Add a 'Flat buttons' option for the toolbar
- 10043 Added an option to clone automation clips with their links
6588 Added an option to remove an initialized value for a control
- 9931 Added an option to set the size that triggers the project
data size warning
- 10080 Added a reset button to the user data location error dialog
show at startup
- 10071 Added a warning when importing the Swing value from old
- 10182 Audio from a sample's Channel can now be copied to and
pasted from the clipboard
4389 Automation clips can now be merged
647 Don't automatically open all new Channel settings windows
after importing a MIDI file
- 9736 Don't interrupt audio playback when loading a plugin
- 9886 Improved the message shown when a license expired or is about
- 9142 Increased precision for control and parameter automation
- 9597 Most menus now don't close when rightclicked to check or
uncheck an item
- 10063 Restart instead of just closing when scaling, language or
user data location have changed
- 9900 Some plugins can now convert text to a control value when
'Type in value' is used
6513 Support for display languages other than English
- 9959 Use HTTPS instead of HTTP for any url opened by the program
- 10091 Use the 'Microsoft YaHei' font for the Chinese
- 9392 New plugin: Frequency splitter
6054 New plugin: Tuner
- 10082 Diagnostic now includes the most recent crash logs in its
- 9982 Control Surface: it's now possible to duplicate a control
- 9932 Convolver, Slicex: report estimated data size to FL Studio
- 9967 FLEX: added Arpeggiator button
7813 FLEX: new view modes in the pack and preset browser
- 10008 FL Keys: show parameter value when the mouse is over control
FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.4.8
- 9768 Maximus: added Linear Phase Mode
- 9920, 10248 Maximus and Parametric EQ 2: added frequency histogram
- 9795 Parametric EQ 2: added band/token solo feature
- 10010 Parametric EQ 2: added hints in popup menus
- 9625 Parametric EQ 2: added HQ2 mode option
- 9569 Parametric EQ 2: added Linear Phase option
- 9794 Parametric EQ 2: added phase shift line
- 9781 Parametric EQ 2: better position for hint shown when dragginga band
- 9776 Parametric EQ 2: removed inner border from Editor window
- 10009 Parametric EQ 2: show parameter value when the mouse is overa control
- 9849 Parametric EQ 2: updated the visualization
- 9907, 9969, 9999 Parametric EQ 2: added band solo modes
- 10056 Parametric EQ 2: increased default size of the editor window
- 10088 Parametric EQ 2: in adaptive mode, bands keep their
bandwidth while holding Shift
- 9438 Transistor Bass: added option to select a specific engine
version to use (for compatibility)
- 10025 Video Player, ZGE Visualizer: reduced CPU usage during video
- 10074 Video Player, ZGE Visualizer: improved playback sync
- 9374 Wrapper: added a troubleshooting option to increase the
framerate for plugin editor windows
5354, 7017 Wrapper: some track information can now be shown in
VST3 plugins and changed by them
- 9688 ZGE Visualizer: dragging and dropping images creates an image
- 9872 ZGE Visualizer: option to 'Save still image' to custom size
- 10118 ZGE Visualizer: Preload video clips to memory for improved
performance and synchronization
- 9892 ZGE Visualizer: use Nvidia accelerated codec for MP4 video
- 10239 Audio clip rerouting on audio tracks doesn't always work
- 10130 Automatic application restart doesn't work properly on macOS
- 10178 Can't set advanced looping after creating a Channel
- 9992 Channels that can't be routed to the Mixer show
'Master' in the Channel window caption
- 10244 Checkmarks in the test window are not scaled properly
- 9909 Crash report: Automation clip cut into two without two
automation clips (disconnected line)
- 7747 Crash trying to drag and drop from browser
- 10042 Crash when dropping files from a file open/save dialog ontoa detached window
- 9904 Crash while getting the ASIO device sample rate
- 9161 Cut itself increases volume
- 10099 DC offset or invalid data generated by plugins
- 9267 Dragging audio from a speech Channel drags the .speech file
- 10105 EQ Width knobs on the Mixer window don't show the correct
- 10117 Envelopes folder in browser doesn't show user dat
- 10131 'Export all Playlist track groups' doesn't work if
there are no clips in the parent track
- 9870 Hint shown for a selected chord doesn't show # but 0 instead
- 10315 Hints for channels in 'Current project' show
'%d' instead of the parameter count
- 10144 Information button on the data size warning message doesn't
- 10202 Loading a project with multiple arrangements creates autosaves
for every arrangement
- 10201 'Lock to this size' on Playlist track headers is
unlocked by clicking the header
- 10049 Low framerate for the user interface after upgrading to
Windows 10 build 2004
- 9726 Making batch changes to patterns results in too much
- 10158 Messages with a listview don't respond to doubleclick in the
- 9997 Mixer window is wider than its maximum width when maximized
- 10068 New destination path is not shown in a message while
changing the user data location
- 10296 Nonquantized envelope points can prevent merging of
- 9914 Not all mute buttons for a Channel are updated correctly when
one is toggled
- 10231 Note count in the project info tab doesn't work
- 9998 Opening the help for a plugin shows the program folder
instead when offline help is selected
- 10176 Project crashes on startup
- 9377 Rendering gets stuck in an infinite loop with certain marker
- 10003 Resizing an audio clip from the left side stretches when
- 10022 Resizing an audio clip for more than one bar changes time to
- 10311 The default formula in the controller link window is
- 10145 The More plugins window takes too long to show when there
are a lot of plugins
- 10337 Track latencies are not updated when the send level changes
- 10019 Track number outline box is not present in the alternative
Mixer highlighting mode
- 10017 Visual artefacts resizing a collapsed panel in the Channel
- 9787 Unlock window doesn't immediately close the program if you
unlock on first start
- 9944 Unlock window doesn't show help when F1 is pressed
- 10094 'Use Current time signature from' >
'Playlist to Pattern' creates markers in wrong position
- 9981 Various bugs sorting text items in lists
- 9830 Various issues automatically coloring and naming items in
- 9957, 9847, 1789 Various resource and memory leaks
- 10251 Control Surface: dragging to duplicate a control uses the
- 9916 Delay 3: sporadic noise immediately after instantiation
- 10260 DirectWave: popup menu items have incorrect
'garbage' text when translated
- 10092 FLEX: pack browser doesn't resize to full height when the
preview image panel is hidden
- 10303 FL Studio ASIO: error message when there are no inputs
- 10132 FL Studio VSTi: latency changes aren't reported to the host
- 9985 Harmor: an additional arrow is displayed on some buttons
- 10086 Maximus: no phase cancel in LIN mode when 12db slope is on
- 10081 Maximus: latency in LIN mode doesn't take LMH delay and
attack into account
- 10113 Maximus: crash when loading the project Demo songs > ANNA
- 10165 MIDI Out: crash when configuring CC knobs
- 10186 Notebook 2: crash when automating the page
- 9983 Parametric EQ 2, Maximus: buffers are not flushed when LIN
mode is resumed
- 9984 Parametric EQ 2: right click on HQ button (to open menu)
- 10069 Parametric EQ 2: linear phase mode is not updated when
- 10084 Patcher: voices from VFX plugins are not released when sent
to VST plugins
- 6865 Patcher: connection to the FL Studio output node breaks when
loading a project or preset
- 10110 Patcher: plugins are notified about the start of a new tick
at the wrong time
- 10197 Peak Controller: overflow of output values when input values
- 10076 Plugin Manager: verifies all plugins even when
'rescan' is not checked
- 10123 Plugin Manager: plugin type combo is not disabled when the
plugin is already verified
- 10313 Some plugin parameters have incorrect ('garbage')
- 10312 Some plugins don't report correct parameter names when
- 9744 Transistor Bass: cannot change patch in program C0
- 9743 Transistor Bass: Channel pitch doesn't work
- 9745 Transistor Bass: tweaking Mod X/Y has no effect
- 10128 Transistor Bass: sporadic 'pop' sound on startup
- 9975 Vocodex: freezes when changing presets
- 10157 Wrapper: freeze when a VST/VST3 plugin window is opened in
Patcher at 150% scaling
- 9943 ZGE Visualizer: Audio Plane effect crashes when
'Spectrogram band count' is less than 128
- 9987 ZGE Visualizer: click on the layer caption disables layer
instead of just selecting it
- 10000 ZGE Visualizer: colors are lost when using Youlean Gradient
- 9937 ZGE Visualizer: using Zoom or Rotate controls may cause the
text in the wizard to disappear
- 10100 ZGE Visualizer: Access violations on Intel GPUs
- 10188 ZGE Visualizer: automating the enabled status of a layer
doesn't show the layer as disabled
- 10135 ZGE Visualizer: export sometimes starts with a black or halfrendered
- 10185 ZGE Visualizer: postprocessing error with the latest Nvididrivers on a GeForce RTX
- 10229 ZGE Visualizer: crash when an external video file isn't
- 9408 Scripting: changing values of X and Y modulation are not
reflected in the hint panel
- 10307 Scripting: Freeze when more than one sysex message is
received in a very short amount of time
- 10326 Scripting: 'Linked device not assigned' error when
rendering a project
- 10258 Red screens when using multiple monitors in macOS 11
- 10096 DirectWave: editor window can be resized to incorrect size
- 10087 DirectWave: the Piano roll is missing
- 9995 FLEX: favorites do not save correctly when switching projects
without closing the program first
- 10200 ZGE Visualizer: import video cue points does not line break
20.7.3 (2020 / Sep / 29)
- 9681 Added an unlock window to replace unlocking from the about
- 7025 Added batch export to .zip file to the command line options
- 9410 Added option Tools > 'Export all Playlist track
groups' to the Playlist menu
- 9542 Allow specifying a single filename instead of a folder for
command line render to MIDI
- 6844 Better coloring of scales on the FL Studio Fire device when
using different root notes
- 5169 Edit > 'Make unique' in the Playlist menu now
applies to any clip type.
- 8993 Moved percentage column in performance monitor closer to the
- 1637 Peak meter now indicates potential clipping even when the
audio driver doesn't require it
- 9697 Renamed Help > Purchase FL Studio , plugins and
- 9435 Renamed View > 'Note colors' >
'Presets' to 'Palette' in the Piano roll menu
- 9560 Selecting a new source pattern for a clip optionally takes
the start point into account
- 7565 Show a warning when saving a project with big wave data in
- 9578 Show a drop location indicator when new channels are dragged
to the Channel rack
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.4.2
- 9757 Diagnostic: show better info about the version of Windows 10
- 9881 ZGE Visualizer: added parameters to mirror and flip source
image to 'Youlean From Buffer' effect
- 9549 Scripting: Added a function to select a Channel exclusively
- 9559 Scripting: Added a function to work with pitch bend range
- 9618 Scripting: Added functions to get Channel and Mixer plugin
- 9628 Alt + left click can solo a Channel but doesn't unsolo
- 9377 Audio export freezes when using skip markers
- 9558 Beat indicator doesn't respect time signature changes
- 9489 Browser doesn't refresh when there's a new file in an open
folder after rendering
- 9616 Cancelling the Advanced Fill tool doesn't remove the pattern
- 9651 Changing multiple selected Mixer sliders shows hint for slider the user isn't changing
- 9782 Crash on startup because trying to open the file 'Auto
- 9481 Crash on startup on some computers
- 9591 Crash opening a specific project: list index out of bounds
- 9256 Crash when importing a MIDI file
- 9748 Crash when loading an .aiff file
- 9211 Crash when trying to preview audio files in the browser
- 9464 Crash while loading a project
- 9809 Crash report: access violation
- 9855 Crash when adding controller links
- 7803 Detached Edison's window is not sized correctly after
dragging a sample
- 9534 Disable autoscroll when dragging content in to or out of the
- 9876 Favorite plugin lists are sorted incorrectly when a folder
name starts with a number
- 9705 Fill each 2 step deletes and locks steps in loop mode
- 9604 FL Studio opens unmaximized if it was closed while minimized
- 6069 Graph editor doesn't update when using the Fire device if two knobs are used at the same time
- 9831 Make unique as sample is always disabled
- 8924 Mixer tracks can deselect unintendedly
- 9846 Mixer track rendering puts audio clips at the wrong place
- 8142 No key labels in the Piano roll when scale highlighting is
'automatic' and view is 'root notes'
- 9521 Notes can get stuck when they're sent to Edison or other
effect plugins that process notes
- 9587 Piano roll grid doesn't update when using the paint tool
- 9607 Playlist audio track recording creates new tracks on
additional takes even when not necessary
- 8586 Playlist items in a hidden group can be deleted
- 9622 Plugins aren't always sorted correctly in the favorites menu
- 9602 Potential bug removing plugins
- 9600 Potential crash when loading a state for some plugins
- 3150 Pressing F2 when a detached plugin is focused renames the
pattern instead of the plugin
- 9723 'See the news on our website' opens the main page
instead of the news page
- 9553 The original clip tempo hint changes when the time stretching
method is changed
- 9928 Typo: some dialog text says 'BMP' instead of
'BPM' for tempo values
- 9273 Undo of recorded takes no longer removes all recorded clips
- 7979 Using the left/right arrow keys inside the main menu gets
stuck on the Patterns menu
- 9551 Wrong hint for pitch
- 9722 Wrong order when dropping multiple files on the Channel rack
- 4601 Control Surface: mouse wheel doesn't work on controls in some
- 8606 Control Surface: slider orientation is not being accounted
for when resizing from the menu
- 9817 DirectWave: the editor window can't be made smaller after
hiding and showing it
- 9459 Edison: crash in clean up / denoise tool
- 9547 Edison: crash when zooming in and out in spectrum view
- 9703 FLEX: crash selecting a preset on a second user account
- 9772 FPC: not all controls show a hint
- 9595 Fruity Dance: crash when loading an unexpected type of image
- 9596 Fruity Free Filter: creates DC offset or signal which mutes
audio on playback stop
- 9304 Fruity Scratcher: the sample position doesn't change if the
mouse reaches the edge of the screen
- 9515 Fruity Slicer: crash when loading sample with out of range
markers in it
- 8171 Newtime and Newtone: editor window has an incorrect size
when a project is loaded
- 5506 Patcher: double clicking a module doesn't focus the module's
editor window if it's already visible
- 9879 Razer Chroma: control popup menus have unreadable text
- 9567 Wrapper: kCanAutomate and kIsReadOnly flags for VST3 plugin
parameters aren't used
- 9679 Wrapper: triggering notes on VST3 plugins doesn't use the
maximum possible velocity
- 9803 Wrapper: activateBus is sometimes called while processing is
active for VST3 plugins
- 9802 Wrapper: activateBus is called incorrectly when a VST3 plugin
- 9683 ZGE Visualizer: dragging a layer should autoscroll layers
- 9670 ZGE Visualizer: source video sometimes stutters when
exporting at 4k resolution
- 9890 ZGE Visualizer: 'Passthrough' mode in BufferBlender
effect does not work
- 9548 Scripting: channels.SelectOneChannel selects Channel
- 9480 Scripting: pressing more than one pad simultaneously causing
one of the pads to remain active
- 9769 Crash when saving Guitar Rig
- 9732 Crash in RestoreHiddenForms
- 7984 Left/right arrow keys close menus
- 9824 Plugin window glitches when minimizing FL Studio and a second
screen is connected
20.7.2 (2020 / Aug / 07)
- 6878 Added option to disable automatic switching of the Channel
Rack's display filter
- 9431 Added modifier keys to force showing (alt) or not showing
(shift) the MIDI import options window
- 9315 'Select source Channel' can now preserve the clip's
start/end position for comp editing (hold Shift)
- 7386 Controls in the program now show their value as a hint when
the mouse is hovered over them
- 9098 Internal presets of AudioUnit plugins are now supported
- 9276 Updated Intel Performance Primitives (IPP) to the latest
- 9474, 9475, 9476 Most lists based on filenames now have numbers
sorted logically (2 before 10)
- 9028 FLEX: added some small animations to the browser
- 9499 FLEX: publish patches for the selected pack as presets in FL Studio
- 9388 ZGE Visualizer: 'Remove unused' button added to
- 9376 ZGE Visualizer: added logo to the plugin editor window
- 9316 Scripting: added an extra parameter to channels.channelNumber
to optionally respect groups
- 9357 Scripting: added a function to retrieve the original name for
the focused plugin
- 9321 Scripting: moved ProcessRECEvent to 'general'
- 9401 Scripting: added ui.HideWindow
- 9460 Scripting: scripts can indicate that an event is unhandled
but requires no default processing.
- 9526 Scripting: added getRecPPQ function
- 9514 Scripting: added an extra parameter to ui.getVersion to get
the version number as numeric values
- 9421 Scripting: added a function to activate 'edit events in
- 9420 Scripting: added a function to retrieve the name of the MIDI
device the script is associated with
- 9219 Scripting: new controller script Forward all Midi CC
- 4973 Hide detached windows when the application minimizes.
20.7.1 macOS update(2020 / Jul / 01)
- 9394 Program crashes when a VST plugin is removed
20.7.1 (2020 / Jun / 15)
- 9298 & 9299 Automation for some Mixer track controls isn't
applied when there is latency
- 9286 Scripting: ui.ShowWindow doesn't open Piano roll when that is
- 9284 Scripting: impossible to select some values in graph editor
from within FIRE
- 9190 Scripting: OnUpdateBeatIndicator is not called on count in
- 9126 Scripting: OnRefresh event is not called on all places where
midi device should be updated
20.7.1 RC1 (2020 / Jun / 10)
- 9270 Focus the speech dialog text edit when the window is shown
- 9191 New: macro to remove all Edison instances
- 8874 Show 'All plugins bundle' in about window
- 9231 Show a warning message when a Mixer track route is deleted
and a plugin was sending to it
- 9058 DirectWave: improved plugin loading time when the the editor
window is not visible
- 9071 FLEX: added Ctrl + Up and Down keyboard shortcuts to directly
load previous and next presets
- 9216 Newtime and Newtone: added tempo display and tempo sync
button to toolbar
- 9216 Newtime and Newtone: added 'Use project time on
- 9128 ZGE Visualizer: added more parameters to 'Mobius
- 9145 ZGE Visualizer: drop wave files to import list of video cues
- 9134 ZGE Visualizer: reduced video memory usage and increased
performance for complex presets
- 9153 ZGE Visualizer: clicking on a video cue in the video cue list
will now trigger this cue.
- 9223 ZGE Visualizer: fully transparent layers are now skipped to
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.3.2 (https://forum.imageline.com/viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=163040)
- 9023 Scripting: added autodetection of python devices
- 9124 Scripting: added Mixer.isTrackMuted and Mixer.muteTrack
- 9125 Scripting: added optional parameters for
- 9131 Scripting: added pattern selection functions
- 9120 Scripting: added ui.setFocused function
- 9091 Scripting: added widPlugin option to ui.GetFocused function
- 9073 Scripting: scripts can now set a defined state for some
- 9207 Scripting: added optional parameters to transport.setSongPos
- 9248 Scripting: added function to get receiver port number
- 9237 Scripting: added optional value parameter for ui up/left/down/right
- 9226 Scripting: MIDI sync indicator doesn't turn orange when event
- 9204 Access violation when using the Kontrol F1 controller
- 9247 Audio/automation PDC switch in Mixer menu doesn't set the
project as 'changed'
- 9166 Audio gaps at beginning of recordings with PDC
- 9193 Audio sent from Fruity Send is not correctly delay
- 9065 Automated controls don't show the correct value when delayed
- 9105 Background picture and HTML filenames are stored without
using environment variables
- 9111 Color names in the color dialog are not accurate
- 9269 Can't create speech file in a folder that has unicode
- 9188 Channel Settings don't open after the Channel has been
renamed with Left+Shift Rename Dialog
- 9186 Color selector 'Preset colors' doesn't scale properly for noninteger
- 9106 Crash when importing a MIDI file to FLEX
- 9025 Crash selecting from the 'most recently used' files
- 8906 Crash selecting a file or directory in the 'save
- 8225 Crash in TMIDIInDevice_Fire.ProcessMIDIMsg
- 9150 Crash Report Division by zero after using Euclidean Fill
Type in Advanced Fill tool
- 9010 Crash report: FLEngine_x64.dll Exception: Access violation in
- 9202 Crash when opening the online menu
- 9179 Crashlog generation doesn't work for plugins
- 9170 Crash when rendering Playlist tracks
- 9236 Crash when using the pattern picker's Rightclick > Select
- 8963 Create DirectWave instrument window doesn't remember some
- 9101 Drag line shows in picker panel after scrolling and then
selecting an item
- 9035 Dropping a MIDI file on an empty space in the Channel rack
creates a new, empty Channel
- 9102 Dropping multiple items in the picker panel on their original
position behaves strangely
- 9143 Effect plugin windows are sometimes too narrow to show the
mute button in the toolbar
- 9108 Events are incorrectly imported from a MIDI file that's
dropped on a FLEX Channel
- 9109 Events imported from a MIDI file have a low value when FLEX
is used instead of MIDI Out
- 9156 Fix grammar for FL Studio has encountered an error and need
- 8930 FL Studio suddenly stops working while adding FLEX
- 9062 Ghost events in the PR are shown in color instead of grayed
- 9099 Middleclick in the picker panel doesn't reset the selection
but adds the item to it
- 9208 'NOT GUI THREAD' message when recording with
- 9274 Opening the last slot in a Mixer track from a keyboard
shortcut or controller doesn't always work
- 9218 Palette editor doesn't accept #000000 as a typein value
- 9239 PDC for plugin mix level doesn't work properly for plugins
after a plugin with latency plugin
- 9084 Playback state is not always set correctly when there's
- 9229 Plugin Picker doesn't show up properly on very wide aspect
ratio screens (ex. 32:9)
- 9245 Potential for deadlock in automation delay
- 9045 Problems after recording to filenames that start with whitespace
- 9116 Recording audio into the Playlist inserts the recorded sample
in the wrong position when looped
- 9238 'Show files when complete' option is shown in
render window when consolidating tracks
- 9172 Some patterns on Playlist are not repainted until you click
- 9046 Time markers are lost after pattern merging
- 7636 Triangle icon added when a Channel is named the same as pattern
- 9178 Unwanted smoothing when rendering a song with the main level
- 9222 Using multilink with some VST3 plugins freezes the program
- 9092 Wrong detection of focused window for Mackie CU device
- 9095 FLEX: problems loading presets that have the same name as
those in different packs
- 9260 FLEX: mod matrix uses processing power even when its
parameters don't change
- 9151 FLEX : static noise on output in preset Saif Sameer Dense
- 9176 Newtime and Newtone: 'Drag selection' icon Rightclick
- 9252 Wrapper: MIR PRO generates loud audio output when 2 or more
instances are loaded
- 9082 Wrapper: time information has an additional delay when behinda plugin with latency
- 9118 Wrapper: incorrect call sequence when resetting a VST3 plugin
- 9129 ZGE Visualizer: problems when using more than one instance of
- 9127 ZGE Visualizer: the 'MIDI port' setting is not
saved correctly if the value is 0
- 9144 ZGE Visualizer: Typo in 'Youlean Peak Shape'
parameter 'tickness' (should be 'thickness')
- 9141 ZGE Visualizer: NDI output should be given unique names
- 9174 ZGE Visualizer: video sync does not start with
- 9168 ZGE Visualizer: uDMX compatibility issues
- 9167 ZGE Visualizer: crash if a video is exported without compatible GPU
- 9268 ZGE Visualizer: error message when Youlean Blur is first
- 9262 ZGE Visualizer: Audio Plane effect only reacts to audio when
song is playing
- 9253 ZGE Visualizer: using shift + left/right to move a layer
doesn't scroll the selected layer into view
- 9246 ZGE Visualizer: Alps effect does not render at full height
- 9244 ZGE Visualizer: FruityDanceLine shadow does not use alphvalue
- 9243 ZGE Visualizer: TextDraw prints white squares if first
character is a space
- 9227 ZGE Visualizer: Video export quality degradation compared to
FL Studio 20.6
- 9081 Scripting: continuousMove function does the same as
- 9088 Scripting: freeze when using MidiOutMsg
- 9089 Scripting: missing muteTrack function for the Playlist
- 9123 Scripting: muteChannel and isChannelMuted functions works
- 9104 Scripting: patterns.patternCount returns 999 when the project
has no patterns
- 9114 Scripting: setChannelVolume uses a normalized value while
getChannelVolume uses 0..1.28
- 9076 Scripting: setPlaybackSpeed with wrong values will crash
- 9090 Scripting: ui.GetFocused function always returns 0
- 9107 Scripting: ui.getVisible and ui.getFocused return wrong
values for browser and PR
- 9139 Scripting: Mixer.setRouteTo should return active state
- 9135 Scripting: transport.setSongPos sets position but do not
- 9130 Scripting: Call OnRefresh when value of linked control
changed inside FL Studio
- 9137 Scripting: Add transport.getSongPosTime function
- 9162 Scripting: Mute & Solo doesn't trigger OnRefresh
- 9185 Scripting: Allow on/off values for
- 9201 Scripting: Add optional parameter to add full Channel count
with channels.channelCount function
- 8982 Scripting: Split 'Controller type' list into script
and builtin parts
- 9200 Scripting: Add error message for missing linked device
- 9189 Scripting: midi sync indicator doesn't turn orange when event
- 9184 Scripting: some Channel module functions could crash FL Studio with
- 9183 Scripting: channels.isGridBitAssigned is not needed as
- 9181 Scripting: some functions in Channel module work filtered and
some with unfiltered channels
- 9180 Scripting: channels.showCSForm doesn't work
- 9171 Scripting: some setter functions doesn't refresh the their
- 9165 Scripting: call OnRefresh when linked value changed in the
program doesn't work for generic links
- 9263 Scripting: channels.setStepParameterByIndex can crash FL Studio with
- 9240 Scripting: MCU doesn't display latest character send to
- 9235 Scripting: missing general.undoDown function
- 9164 Scripting: HW_Dirty_FocusedWindow is not fired on plugin
- 9163 Scripting: Assigning of the target Mixer tracks for channels
in the Channel rack is laggy
- 9157 Scripting: Add PEAK_L_INV and PEAK_R_INV modes for
- 9136 Scripting: Add transport.getSongLength function
- 9173 Advanced fill tool crashes when closing
- 9228 Program freezes if a messagebox appears and the application
- 9115 SendKeyInput crashes when F12 is used while and external
plugin is open
- 9221 Split 'Controller type' list into script and builtin
parts doesn't work properly
- 9210 No crash dialog shown for exceptions in the UI thread
- 9093 Wrapper: VST3 plugins are not unloaded properly when removed
20.7 (30 April 2020)
- 9054 The Presets view of the color dialog now shows the old color
- 9043 ZGE Visualizer: added 'square 1:1' to the aspect
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.2.85
- 9007 Crash when initializing Maschine MIDI device
- 9059 Incorrect position in plugins when playback is stopped
- 9036 'Line' snap quantizes automation while recording
- 8573 Missing samples dialog has hidden 'reload project'
button focused when opening a project
- 9031 Rendering WhatsNew.flp visually stalls, progress bar does not
update (Anna Mia song)
- 9049 Scripting: can not remap MIDI IN Channel (OnMidiMsg)
- 9053 Some templates included in the installer don't have the
'Compensate automations' option set
- 9034 When importing a MIDI file, no FLEX channels are added if the
'new project' option is unchecked
- 8862 DirectWave: crash writing the configuration to a file
- 9055 Fruity balance: cpu usage is too high when the editor window
- 9042 VFX Envelope: envelopes are triggered early
- 9044 ZGE Visualizer: special 'space' unicode characters
appear as squares in wizard presets
- 9033 Crash on overwriting file during export on Catalin
- 9067 Crash on audio thread if input device has different
properties than output device
Candidate 3 (23 April 2020)
- 8983 The url defined in MIDI scripts is now used as the support
link (if it's on the FL Studio forum)
- 8920 Control Surface: use new color dialog
- 8955 Diagnostic: show additional information while performing
- 9022 ZGE Visualizer: added 'Simple' mode to effect list
- 8976 Access violation scanning for plugins
- 8951 Automation clip preview in the picker panel doesn't always
update when it should
- 8995 Burn MIDI for step sequencer swing results in oddly
- 8962 Crash while moving patterns up
- 8956 Crash when adding a plugin
- 8912 Disk recording is offset if you select part of the time line
not starting at 0
- 8974 MIDI scripting: OnSysex event is never called
- 8971 Old color picker appears when extended mouse buttons are
clicked in the name editor
- 8948 Punch out recording is one tick late
- 9015 Control Creator: range check error when FXAttack or FXRelease
for a button are set to zero
- 8987 Diagnostic: access violation during initial scan
- 8953 FLEX: scrolling is erratic when you get to the bottom of the
- 8970 Newtone: playback position snaps back to beginning when
slices are dragged up and down
- 8961 VFX Envelope: no pause at the default value for Envelope and
LFO amount knobs
- 8941 VFX Envelope: visual glitch when the color button value
- 8990 Vocodex: crash opening a menu in one instance when another
- 8965 ZgeViz: sometimes saving a still image does not contain all
- 8980 ZgeViz: ampersand character not visible with TextTrueType
- 8952 Wrapper: Oxford Limiter plugin's editor window is not the correct
size when the display is scaled
Release Candidate 2 (16 April 2020)
- 8879 The drop location for samples with unknown length is shown
with a fade out on the right side
- 8902 Select a color and close the color picker by doubleclicking
on a color
- 8919 The View > 'Python output' menu has been renamed
to 'Script output'
- 8891 Added button to copy results from the test log
- 8943 Crash related to restarting a MIDI device
- 8911 Disk recording doesn't work for tracks with a negative
- 8880 Division by zero error after using Advanced Fill tool
- 8927 Plugins aren't notified about playback if they're opened
while FL Studio is playing
- 8910 The Mixer's 'Compensate automations' option isn't
saved in the project
- 8901 The color dialog appears partially off screen if it's opened
close to the edge
- 8899 The text color for notes with the same note color but
different velocity is sometimes different
- 8934 MIDI scripting: F11 and F12 keys are not supported in the
- 8935 MIDI scripting: Mixer.soloTrack doesn't work
- 8921 Control Surface: changing colors for the Keyboard control
doesn't always work
- 8873 Convolver: the T shortcut doesn't trigger its impulse
- 8895 DirectWave: presets that use oggencoded samples take longer
than expected to open
- 8928 Patcher: crash when opening NewTime or Newtone
- 8942 ZGE Visualizer: incorrect behaviour when effects are several
levels deep in subfolders
- 6814 File creation date is changed when an existing file is saved
- 8917 Crash on exit when FL Studio VSTi is open
- 8649 DirectWave: Can't find DirectWaveCtEngine library when
opening external sample formats
20.7 Release Candidate 1 (8 April 2020)
- 4018 Automation and time delay compensation (experimental)
- 8105 Added automatic looping to the Advanced Fill tool in the
- 4299 Note colors can now be customized
- 3496 New color picker
- 8509 Added warning when changing the user data folder location
- 8568 Changed default template to 'Basic 808 with
- 8593, #8627 Added menu items and a keyboard shortcut to arm or
disarm all selected Mixer tracks
- 8499 Added option to import MIDI files using FLEX channels instead
of MIDI Out
- 7418 Added a way to run all tests in sequence
- 8684 Improved startup time with certain MIDI devices attached
- 8659 Added inapp shop button to the toolbar
- 8746 Added 'Percentage' column to plugin performance
- 8706 Added Help menu entry for the inapp shop
- 8824 Show a warning when PPQ is set to a lower value
- 8878 Added Shift+C shortcut to color channels with a gradient and
Ctrl+Shift+C for random colors
- 4016 Added VFX Envelope plugin
- 8167 Distructor: Added Mono and Wide modes for Delay 3 based
- 8673 FLEX: added support for previous and next preset selection
via MIDI controllers
- 8715 FLEX: improved startup time
- 8788 FLEX: direct users to knowledge base in case of download
- 8661 FL Studio ReWire is now deprecated and will be removed in future version
- 5097 FL Studio ReWire will no longer autostart when FL Studio run
while a ReWire host is active
- 8441 Newtime: Added an option to select the beat detection method
- 8745 Wrapper: optimizations to processing
- 7642 ZGE Visualizer: new and improved video export wizard
- 8689 ZGE Visualizer: new effect 'ParamMorphTarget'
- 8709 ZGE Visualizer: changed the default audio quality for video
export to 256kbps
- 8717 ZGE Visualizer: new effect 'Audio Plane' by StevenM
- 8810 ZGE Visualizer: dropping '.zla' files on the
'Add layer' button will now add a new layer
- 8830 ZGE Visualizer: updated NDI to version 4.5
- 8883 ZGE Visualizer: 137 new shader effects
- 8882 ZGE Visualizer: improved .mov file compatibility with the
- 8889 ZGE Visualizer: effects are displayed in a tree view by
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.2.78 (https://forum.imageline.com/viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=163040)
- 8598 Access Violation with the Fire controller while changing
- 8545 Advanced fill tool: Selecting a new Channel doesn't change
the Channel in some circumstances
- 8793 Arpeggiator is always one tick late
- 8735 Automation clip is created with zero value if there's latency
before the plugin
- 8585 Backups are deleted in wrong order
- 8569 Consolidate/export Playlist track exports tracks containing only
- 6881 Channel rack scrolls up when deleting a Channel
- 8245 Crash during recording
- 8623 Crash loading a 2 hour long FLAC file
- 8257 Crash opening wavpack file
- 8590 Crash trying to import mp3 file
- 8564 Crash when deleting Channel with graph editor opened under
- 8307 Crash when dragging a sample over the Playlist
- 8315 Crash when routing changes
- 8534 Crash with Akai MPG 25
- 8687 Crash changing routing when PDC is active
- 8658 Crash trying to unlock FL Studio from a file
- 8642 Crash drawing some images
- 8640 Crash when opening the Piano roll
- 8425 Crash drawing a waveform in the Channel settings window
- 8636 Crash when saving a Mixer preset (unable to create directory)
- 8590 Crash trying to import an MP3 file
- 8760 Crash at startup if FL Studio Fire edition is started withouta device attached
- 8604 Crash when Channel order changes
- 8753 Crash when IL Remote is enabled
- 8764 Crash when changing the pattern selector with a jog control
- 8837 Crash when resizing Playlist tracks
- 8832 Crash in the Playlist
- 8796 Crash in the Channel rack
- 8787 Crash when notes are quantized
- 8781 Crash during audio recording
- 8817 Crash when dragging a sample to the Channel rack from the
- 8677 Crash using 'Burn MIDI to'
- 8494, 8495, 8571, 8696 Crashes when using Piano roll tools (or
after using them)
- 8652 Consolidate only mutes selected clips (or none if nothing is
- 8843 Deleting a step in the graph editor doesn't work if there
other PR notes in that same step
- 8663 Error 'Not GUI thread' during Mixer track rendering
- 8559 Export too many channels when split Mixer tracks is used
- 8865 Export to a DirectWave instrument crashes when there is a lot
of data to export
- 8763 Issues related to recording and delay compensation
- 8639 Markers are not copied to new channels when using 'split
- 8771 Missing value in the hint bar for most parameters when
- 8488 Piano roll data is removed after using the Advanced Fill
tool, even when it's cancelled
- 8670 Piano roll 'Strum' tool gives different length at
different PPQ values
- 8531 Potential crashes when telling plugins about time signature
- 8631 Program freezes when moving a Mixer track that has sidechain input
- 8196 Recording doesn't stop at the expected position when loop
recording is off and there is latency
- 8699 Recording doesn't stop when playback stops
- 8833 Rightclick on the sample file name doesn't show the sample
- 8823 Rightclick on a step doesn't delete all notes within that
- 8554 Shift value in the Graph Editor gets changed for multiple
channels when it shouldn't be
- 8560 Strange behavior after deleting a length marker in the piano
- 8737 The audio input delay line is not processed when the input
has no reported latency
- 8710 The delay line for generator plugins doesn't work when no
audio is generated
- 8537 Time signature changes aren't broadcast to plugins
- 8469 Timing issue and crackling sound with PDC and sidechaining
- 8650 Various crashes when creating new folders
- 8711 Diagnostic: most render tests produce a red result
- 8795 DirectWave: crash when using 'pitch bend' control
- 8846 DirectWave: options have no effect
- 8849 DirectWave: dropping a sample no longer automaps it according
to its name
- 8888 DirectWave: crash opening a FLAC file in 32 bit
- 8512 Distructor: deadlock when the effect slot's enabled button is
- 8605 Distructor: broken automation if a module earlier in the
chain is deleted when loading a project
- 8656 Distructor: the plugin is silent in the Wiselabs demo song
- 8707 FPC: delay compensation error when the plugin is routed to
- 8595 FLEX: browser scrolls to wrong pack on click
- 8694 FLEX: crash when the playing state changes
- 8719 FLEX: stretching goes out of time sporadically
- 8722 FLEX: crash when loading preset that use stretching
- 8720 FLEX : crash when loading Vintage Revival SH100
- 8757 FLEX: the pack grid size is not reset when the General MIDI
pack is used
- 8657 Fruity Balance: the last meter value shows when the plugin is
- 8729 Fruity Limiter: notification of latency changes happens later
than it should
- 8617 Maximus: there are sometimes invalid values in the audio
- 8672 Newtime: the program freezes when scrubbing audio
- 8176 Newtime: audio is glitchy while scrubbing if there's a big
- 8174 Newtime: moving slices breaks visual representation of the
- 8602 Newtime: long samples are not played correctly when started
from the middle
- 8686 Newtime: moving the position marker in an empty instance will
crash the plugin
- 8175 Newtime: dragging first slice to a direction can generate
loud high pitched beeps and noises
- 8828 Newtime: the 'Cut' button should be removed
- 8683 Newtime and Newtone: audio sent to the Playlist should use
'Resample' as the time stretch mode
- 8516 Newtime and NewTone: some samples don't load
- 8561 NewTime: crash when changing the detection mode
- 8521 Newtone: playback doesn't stop when mouse button and ALT key
are released in wrong order
- 8504 NewTone: dragging some parameters in advanced mode causes the
entire view to scroll
- 8543 Patcher: window doesn't open automatically when a VFX plugin
is opened in the Mixer
- 8857 Patcher: voice properties can't change after a voice was
- 8655 Wrapper: sendTextMessage and receiveText don't work for VST3
- 8462, #8647 Wrapper: crashes enabling and disabling VST3 plugins
- 8301 Wrapper: fxp presets don't load properly anymore
- 8553 ZGE Visualizer: 'Audio Src' can be assigned
incorrectly after reloading a project
- 8634 ZGE Visualizer: 'Point Cloud' point size parameter
is not resolution independent
- 8762 ZGE Visualizer: video export wizard turns white sometimes
- 8718 ZGE Visualizer: color selector dialog sometimes appears
behind the export wizard
- 8716 ZGE Visualizer: exported video does not play in web browsers
and some media players
- 8768 ZGE Visualizer: 'KaleidoRoad' preset has
- 8822 ZGE Visualizer: selecting the Vinyl preset and exporting
leads to broken output
- 8855 ZGE Visualizer: 'Could not create encoder' message
when the filename ends with a space
- 8603 Dynamic wallpaper menu is not visible
- 8366 Hints are messed up in a specific project
- 8597 Mixer controls invisible when the Mixer is wider than certain size
- 8761 Zooming up and down is choppy
- 8621 Crash listing CoreAudio device properties
- 8550 GMS: crash processing tape delay
- 8724 ZGE Visualizer: 'Point Cloud' effects do not work
- 8303 Crash writing settings to the registry
- 8276 Crash refreshing MIDI devices
20.6.2 (31 January 2020)
- 8509 Show warning when the user data folder is set to an invalid
- 8501 ZGE Visualizer: added 'BPM step' option to
- 8466 Don't show admin warning when FL Studio VSTi is started
- 8490 Crash updating PDC delay lines
- 8475 Crash opening projects with demo plugins
- 8463 'Drive not found' crash at startup
- 8252 Crash updating the screen of the Fire
- 8452 Freeze when dragging 'Save score as...' menu item
over the Playlist button in the main toolbar
- 8449 Echo Delay / Fat Mode pitch control doesn't work with stretch
when a time is set
- 8443 Adjusting properties of multiple notes in the Piano roll
doesn't work well for 'X' and 'Y'
- 8214 Steps can be added after pattern length
- 8461 Toolbar can become glitchy if a specific point is clicked
with the mouse wheel button
- 8455 Blood Overdrive: high CPU usage in 32 bits
- 8454 Distructor: high CPU usage in 32 bits
- 8456 Dashboard: do not show unregistrable plugins in detected
- 8434 Fruity wrapper: opening presets for VST3 plugins from
.vstpreset files doesn't work
- 8500 Fruity Wrapper: crash with some plugins
- 8474 Fruity Wrapper: garbage characters in parameter names in
- 8448 ZGE Visualizer: fixes and improvements to 'Youlean
Oscilloscope' and 'Youlean Waveform'
- 8484 ZGE Visualizer: export failure when 'Supersample'
and 'Uncompressed' options are both on
- 8493 Crash when the user data folder is set to a location that
can't be written to
20.6.1 (14 January 2020)
- Added 'Timewarp sample' option to the audio clip popup
- The main pitch can now be specified in Hz when using 'Type
- Diagnostic: some usability changes to the project fixer
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.2.63 (https://forum.imageline.com/viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=163040)
- ZGE Visualizer: additional keyboard shortcuts ('S' to solo
selected layer etc)
- ZGE Visualizer: added 'BPM sync' option to ImageMashup
- ZGE Visualizer: uDMX support
- ZGE Visualizer: new effect 'Youlean Oscilloscope'
- 'Assign to new instrument track' deletes channelicon
- Channel rack can be resized so it's more narrow than it should be
- Channel rack scrolls unnecessarily
- Consolidate Playlist selection from song start doesn't work
- Channel window closes when the plugin is replaced by drag and drop
- Crash saving a file from Make Unique
- Crash when MP3Genres.txt is missing
- Crash when processing MIDI messages
- Crash when changing the tempo map
- Crash at startup while listing the available project templates
- Crash using the Mackie MIDI controller type
- Crash report: FLEngine_x64.dll Exception: List index out of bounds
- Crash when the step sequencer is clicked
- Crash when latency changes (for example when a Channel's Mixer
track assignment changes)
- Crash when drawing separator lines in the toolbar
- Crash when focusing the graph editor
- Crash opening zipped loop package
- Crash when focusing a window from the Fire controller
- Crash getting information about a plugin
- Crash when opening a WavPack file
- Crash opening a project
- Crash when showing information about a trial plugin
- Delay compensation doesn't update after cloning a Channel
- External audio editor also launches when pitch correction or
warping are selected
- Missing default color in plugin slot's color selector
- Playback starts when the advanced fill window is closed in song
- Rendering a project never stops when there's a skip marker and no
end marker in the Playlist selection
- Skip markers behaves oddly when there's a time selection in the
- Control Surface: control values are different after undo
- Diagnostic: crash reports aren't uploaded properly
- DirectWave: errors when importing soundfont and SFZ instruments
- DirectWave: crash opening items when logged in as another user
than the one who installed FL Studio
- Distructor: 24dB high and low pass filter resonance level is
affected by the Smooth parameter
- Distructor: doesn't notify the host when things change that would
require a file save
- Edison: auto scroll button has an incorrect hint
- FLEX : distortion in 'Rectifier'
- FLEX: arpeggiator velocities are too loud
- FLEX : VCA Attack controlled via macro (in Mod Matrix) doesn't
- FLEX: envelope not releasing properly anymore
- FLEX : single shot LFO only positive halfwave is taken into
- Fruity Delay 3: loud noise when the plugin is opened
- Fruity Slicer: access violation when listing the note names
- Morphine: some menus don't show
- NewTime: window steals MIDI keyboard focus for no reason
- NewTime: wrong hint for Groove knob
- NewTime: 'Send to Piano roll' menu option shouldn't be
- NewTime: crashes when using Ctrl+Z after the sample is deleted
- NewTime: alt + drag a marker snaps back to the original position
- NewTime: crash when sending to the Playlist
- NewTime: can't select a region without dragging when using Ctrl +
- NewTime: crash when moving regions around while playing
- Plugin Manager: plugin list is sorted with case sensitivity
- Vocodex: the plugin locks processing too long while close and
opening its carrier synth
- Voltage Controller: pitch tracking issues
- Voltage Controller: clock inconsistency
- Voltage controller: trigger pulse width is too short for some
- Wave Traveller: exporting a project as a zip file fails
- Wrapper: garbage at end of parameter names from Kontakt
- Wrapper: plugin settings are not saved when a VST3 plugin is
- ZGE Visualizer: various video looping issues
- ZGE Visualizer: crash in MeshText effect if the space character is
- ZGE Visualizer: 'FeedMe' effect can sometimes fail
- Mouse cursor doesn't update when using right click actions or whene.g. creating clips or notes
- ZGE Visualizer: transparency problem with PNG images
20.6 (9 December 2019)
- NEW Export rendered song to Soundcloud
- NEW 'Advanced fill' step sequencer tool
- Access to articulator settings from the automation clip's menu
- Added default color setting for Playlist, Piano roll, Event and
any other editors
- Manage 'don't show this in the future' dialogs in
- Added 'Reset on transport' checkbox to Plugin
- Added .midi file extension where .mid was already supported
- Added an option to start with an empty project, a template or the
project that was opened last
- Added an option to burn notes from a Channel to its Piano roll, to
allow recording of note output from a plugin or from the Channel's arpeggiator
and other functions
- Added an option to export audio for all Playlist tracks, from File
> Export or the Playlist 's Tools menu
- Added two new demo songs by Olbaid
- Added option to render window to show the rendered file location
- Added link to news page in news panel menu
- Deleting an audio track now allows more control over what is
- Make unique as sample window has 'Don't show this again'
- Remember detached state of the Channel settings window when
cloning a Channel
- Replaced the 'Theme' selector from General settings witha 'Silent startup' checkbox
- The color picker popup now has an indication for the default color
- NEW Distructor plugin
- NEW Fruity Voltage Controller plugin
- NEW Newtone plugin has been split into Newtone (stretching) and
Newtime (time warping)
- Convolver and Slicex: removed KB input buttons from window
(functionality is in title bar instead)
- Diagnostic: improved recovery of corrupted projects (filled with
- Diagnostic: added detection of projects with broken content when
'fix project headers' is used
- DirectWave: support for FLAC monolithic mode
- Edison: added an option to change the sample filename in the
- FLEX: add indication of available updates for installed packs
- FLEX: show hint instead of modal dialog when there is a problem
- FLEX: show a message when a preset can't be opened
- FLEX: when opening a project, any missing packs are shown in the
missing data window in FL Studio
- FLEX: replaced modal error window when downloading data with an
- FLEX: added a new parameter: Reverb Mod Speed
- FLEX: Choose to see packs that include all or any of the selected
- FL Studio Mobile updated to v3.2.61 (https://forum.imageline.com/viewtopic.php?f=1964&t=163040)
- Granulizer: added sample display
- MIDI Out: added options to enable or disable sending some datwhen playback starts and stops
- Slicex: the envelope tabs now have 'in use' indicators
- VFX Key Mapper: animation of input and output keys
- Vocodex: added option to use draft mode when rendering
- Wave Traveller: added snap to grid option
- Wrapper: added code to use a VST3 plugin if its VST2 version can't
- Wrapper: added an option to enable or disable smart disable for given plugin and any new instances
- ZGE Visualizer: new effects 'Youlean Retro Road',
'Youlean Time Bar', 'Youlean Time Stamp',
- ZGE Visualizer: Projection effect now has a 'Transparent'
- ZGE Visualizer: include NDI video streaming support
- ZGE Visualizer: new effects 'Youlean Image Rotation',
'Youlean Waveform', 'Youlean Drop Shadow'
- ZGE Visualizer: FLAC audio output is now supported for mp4files
- ZGE Visualizer: uncompressed export now includes alpha Channel
- ZGE Visualizer: added option to save still image of the visuals
- ZGE Visualizer: improved support for unicode characters
- ZGE Visualizer: added option to display background pattern in
- ZGE Visualizer: Improved preset loading speed
- ZGE Visualizer: cables show dependencies between layers
- ZGE Visualizer: the preview window now has an option to reduce the
- 'Show splash screen' option is now disabled
- Diagnostic: Added Mojave and Catalina to list of detected versions
to 64bit Program Files folder and associate project files to FL Studio 64bit by
added an option to the item menu to open Soundfont files in Soundfont Player
(32 bit only)
- Access Violation after a lot of consecutive takes of Playlist
- AKAI FIRE doesn't input correct notes to FX plugins
- Ampersand in project names are not shown on the hint panel
- Can't apply precomputed effects to a sample when the project was
opened from a .zip file
- Changing time selection during recording should not be possible
- Changing the sample rate to 44100 Hz doesn't show a warning
- Changing a plugin added via the track mode option in the Playlist
will mess up Mixer tracks
- Channel rack window doesn't remember its original size after it
- Channel rack doesn't maximize when the 'minimum height'
view option is selected
- Clips in the Playlist have black text with a black shadow when the
track height is set to minimum
- 'Connected' status label is not updated immediately in
the cloud accounts window
- Crashing in Fruity Edition when a wave file is dropped on the
Playlist and there is no internet connection
- Crash when merging pattern clips
- Crash when adding a generator plugin after removing the last
Channel from the 'unsorted' group
- Crash when a plugin can't be opened
- Crash when dragging a plugin from the Plugin Picker
- Crash when resetting a project that contains one or more layer
- Delay compensation in the Mixer doesn't work when more than one
hardware output is used
- Dropping a MIDI file on the picker panel creates an audio clip
- Layer cross fade and volume don't apply to 'MIDI output'
- Loop controls in the Channel rack are not set correctly when
they're disabled and the project is opened
- Mixer: when reordering plugin slots, the Mixer and mute controls
on the editor affect the wrong slot
- Mixer: changing the name or color of a Mixer track also changes
always affect specific Mixer track as well as target Mixer track in specific
- No default color in the color picker for the toolbar pattern
- Online unlock shows a success message when there only a license
for older versions of the program
- Output scope doesn't always refresh properly when the output is
- Playlist track header doesn't update when last clip is deleted by
using right click and drag
- Plugin preset name caption is not always painted correctly
- Plugin windows are closed and reopened when loading a preset
- Previewing in the picker panel disables 'select from Playlist
/ Channel rack'
- Program freezes when trying to open a zip file that doesn't have project file
- Project crashes at the end of arrangement / at the end of the render
- 'Render all Playlist tracks' appears in the Piano roll menu
- Sample length info in hint bar is not visible for samples with
long file names
- Selecting a Mixer track can cause crackles in the audio signal
- Sluggish user interface when under high load
- Smart disable cuts off the tail of effect plugins after 4 seconds
- Splitting a pattern by Channel and then cloning all of them
crashes the program
- Start button on the render window is not focused by default
- Starting playback in the middle of an audio clip after tempo
automation is out of sync
- Some small cpu usage improvements
- Submenus don't open when Shift, Control or Alt are held
- Test window doesn't ask to save the project when running a test
- Text in the picker panel doesn't change color over a similar
background color, in high visibility mode
- Time markers are added at the playback cursor position when
possible, rather than header position
- The height of a resizable plugin's editor changes when switching
between the editor and Misc tabs
- The scroll bar for the picker panel is not always painted when the
- Autogun: discards plugin state when resaving projects with
instances created before recent update
- Control Surface: slider control's height changes after reopening
- Control Surface: when caption and name are the same, caption
doesn't change when the name is
- DirectWave: 'create program from samples' doesn't work
- DirectWave: the mod matrix doesn't modulate its own amounts.
- Edison: missing hints for some buttons
- Edison: drag image is not scaled
- FLEX: update macros defaults after preset load
- FLEX: saving a project with the 'Favorites' browser item
selected will not open with the correct sound
- FLEX: pack downloads sometimes time out
- FLEX: Reverb Mod Depth and Reverb Color parameters do not work
- FLEX: crash when playing notes in Mono/Legato play mode
- FLEX : delay in the signal when the reverb mod depth is 0
- FLEX : using monophonic polyphony doesn't always work
- FL Studio Mobile: mono mic input was recorded as stereo sample (on
- FL Studio Mobile: 'Delete empty tracks' for recording Channel
turns into an Audio Channel.
- Fruity Dance: crashes when opening some PNG files
- Granulizer: crash when removing the Channel sample
- Love Philter: the envelope tab 'in use' indicators don't
show up immediately
- Maxx' plugins don't do anything when an entry in a control's popup
menu is clicked
- Newtime and Newtone: the default save and load paths are now in
the user data location
- Newtone: there's no image attached to the mouse cursor when
dragging a sample from the plugin
- PanOMatic: missing hint on the Speed control
- Patcher: changing label's font color changes background to nontransparent
- Patcher: potential freeze when playing lots of notes from the
editor window of a plugin
- Patcher: there is no keyboard input button on the editor windows
of plugins opened in Patcher
- Scratcher: crash because controls are updated from the Mixer
- Scratcher: multitouch doesn't work
- Slicex: crash using 'Assign trigger notes to all' option
- Slicex: there is no divider between the two decks, only a black
- Wave Candy: crash when the window is too small
- Wave Traveler: start and end point hints show less accurate values
- Wrapper: VST3 plugins are not removed correctly
('bundleExit' not called)
- Wrapper: check for resizing of VST3 plugins happens too often
- Wrapper: migration of VST2 plugins to VST3 doesn't always work
- Wrapper: VST3 plugins do not show vendor name if there is more
than one plugin in the same binary
- Wrapper: bridged plugins don't respect the 'Notify about
parameter changes' option
- ZGE Visualizer: Watercolor effect can crash on some Intel GPU
- ZGE Visualizer: default position of detached window covers plugin
- ZGE Visualizer: include image and video files in zipped loop
- ZGE Visualizer: preview shows up black for some users
- ZGE Visualizer: inconsistency between output of 'Youlean
Color Correction' on different GPUs
- ZGE Visualizer: when opening a project, missing files can cause
animation window to be transparent
- ZGE Visualizer: control positions do not move along with the
- Access violation (crash) when opening render dialog
- Black screen when moving the FL Studio window to a secondary
- Crashes locating files
- Crash when the Piano roll is closed while a mouse button is held
- Drag & drop thumbnails are missing
- Exported MP3 file doesn't contain Author information
- Piano roll window doesn't open when its toolbar button is clicked
- Resetting the buffer length slider in the Audio settings window
doesn't work for CoreAudio devices
- The priority of audio processing threads is too low
- DirectWave: NKI files can't be opened
- Edison: denoiser pans the sample when envelope set to max
- FLEX: downloaded packs can't be loaded on case sensitive file
- FLEX : the plugin window is always detached
- Maxx' plugins crash on the second monitor if monitors have
- Wave Candy: crash because memory is overwritten in some cases
- Wrapper: Massive X Plugin window shrinks each time you load preset
- ZGE Visualizer: doesn't use full retina resolution for preview
- File association set from FL Studio 's settings window doesn't work in Windows 10
20.5.1 (31 July 2019)
- Added new demo project: Musata Real Bass (Original Mix)
- Added new Saif Sameer Sytrus presets
- When changing the user data location, it now offers to copy datfrom the old to the new location
- FLEX: better error description if downloads fail
- FLEX: click the pack name to focus the current preset in the rightlist
- FLEX: split 'Online packs' section into 'For
Download' and 'Store'
- Plugin Manager: show a prompt when the user wants to close the
window during a scan
- Zge Visualizer: added button to reload images
- Wrapper: added option to allow dropping files on VST and VST3
- 'Associate project files' checkbox in the settings window is
- Menu shortcuts will now show 'Opt' instead of
'Alt' for keyboard shortcuts
- Audio clips aren't redrawn when changing pitch
- Can't remove generic links when the port specified in the link is
- Clicking on blank space with multiple audio tracks duplicates all
- Changing the mute button of a Playlist track doesn't mark the project as
- Crash when deleting all patterns and automations in picker panel
- Crash when the left and right mouse buttons are clicked together
on the toolbar render button
- Delete file in the browser can cause audio glitches if the sample
is being previewed
- Drag and drop of a sample adds the wrong clip if there are
multiple clip channels with that filename
- Dump score log to pattern deletes notes in unrelated channels
- First clip made with 'make unique' in the Playlist can't
be deleted with the browser 'delete' option
- First looping of note in the Piano roll triggers inconsistently
- FLAC export causes incorrect output when the audio signal is over
- 'Manage plugins' doesn't show Plugin Manager when it's
already running and minimized
- Merge patterns in the Playlist and set advanced looping doesn't enable
the loop lengths of the pattern
- Notes added to the step sequencer do not always play the first
time around in song mode
- Opening the Piano roll by double clicking on a pattern causes
looping to break temporarily
- Output monitor panel on toolbar doesn't show any activity when
it's shown after it was hidden
- Override generic link ignores mapping formul
- 'Plugin can't be found' message even though the plugin
can be found
- Shift + up or down in the browser will focus the plugin window,
which hinders browsing presets
- Speech synth textbox shows incorrect hint
- The settings window is too high on some some screen resolutions
- Turning Advanced looping on and off and reloading a project hides
notes in Channel rack
- User data location is read from wrong registry location
- Wrong tempo in exported MIDI file
- Autogun: FL Studio doesn't ask to save a project when changing the preset
in the plugin
- DirectWave: crash when loading a .dwp program resaved from an .sfz
- DirectWave: Save As Program window should open when saving after
3rd party formats are imported
- DirectWave: no edit field should be focused when the plugin is
- DirectWave: 'Tune loop' doesn't change the sample's loop
- Control Surface: default value can't be set for digits control
- FLEX: 'Pack couldn't be opened' message after
downloading a preset pack
- FLEX: 'custom' option in delay section's
'type' combobox should be removed
- FLEX: access violation when drawing peak meter
- FLEX: pernote parameters now all work
- FLEX: Master Pitch in FL Studio would not be taken into account after loadinga new Preset
- FLEX: improvements to memory usage
- FLEX: crash on Olbaid presets
- FLEX: wavetable samples not reading properly
- FLEX: faster loading of presets
- FLEX: modulation problem with Ping Pong delay
- FLEX: Ping Pong readout position bug which could lead to presets
- FLEX: plugin can crash if an instance is closed while downloading
- FLEX: crash when the last plugin instance is deleted before pack
- Fruity Love Philter: the about image is not scaled on hidpi
- Fruity Love Philter: no hints for top right buttons
- Fruity Scratcher & Wave Traveller: drag and drop to doesn't
work when loaded in Patcher
- Fruity Scratcher: fixed automation in old projects breaks
automation saved since FL Studio 20.5!
- Plugin Manager: can't set plugin category to an empty string
- Plugin Manager: allow favoriting plugins with the space bar
- Plugin Manager: favoriting plugins in behaves strangely
- Transistor Bass: plugin can be resized when it shouldn't be
- Crash when exporting to mp3 (midi input related)
- Crash in popup menu
- F10 doesn't close the settings window when it's already open
- Nexus plugin crashes when trying to use 'Synsopos' app
- 'Something went wrong' message when opening a plugin ina song or preset even when it's installed
20.5 (28 June 2019)
- Added Olbaid presets for Sytrus and Harmless
- Crash when audio recording is stopped and auto save was triggered
- Freeze or crash closing FL Studio while plugin windows are open
- Plugin performance monitor can sometimes show negative
- Potential freeze when inserting, moving or deleting a pattern
during loop recording of audio
- 'Send master sync' doesn't work after a refresh when new
MIDI devices were attached
- Some 'Advanced' templates don't release voices properly
- Delay 3: crash / freeze / noise with certain settings
- DirectWave: crash when loading stock convolution impulses
- FLEX: 'missing preset' panel's download button can
incorrectly triggers multiple downloads
- FLEX: graphical glitch in packs list when scrollbar is enabled
- FPC: opening a preset doesn't open the corresponding MIDI loop
- Plugin Manager: potential crash opening plugin list right when the
- Transistor Bass: crash when loading a project that uses the plugin
- Wrapper: resizable VST3 editor windows are not sized properly
after opening the wrapper settings tab
- Wrapper: freeze when opening some plugins
- Wrapper: MIDI events sent by VST3 plugins are not processed
- Wrapper: plugins with unicode characters in the name aren't found
when a project or preset is opened
- Zge Visualizer: export crash using certain combination of effects
- Shift + drag into Slicex doesn't work
- Diagnostic: reset settings doesn't work
- Wave Traveller: deleting nodes doesn't work
20.5 RC1 (18 June
- New plugin: FLEX
- Update MIDI device list when the computer wakes up after sleeping
- Added 'Don't show this in the future' checkbox to the
deletion dialog for channels and effects
- Added 'Don't show this in the future' for error message
when a midi device can't open
- Added plugin performance monitor window
- New option to change the maximum number of backup files
- New troubleshooting option to set FL Studio path in registry to
the location of the current instance
- Underrun counter is no longer increased while a project opens
- Don't allow a user data folder that FL Studio can't write to
- Open DirectWave when a soundfont file is dropped on the Channel
- 'Transparent windows' option now has only two values (on
- New shortcuts for 'mute selection' (Shift + M) and
'unmute selection' (Alt + Shift + M) in Playlist and Piano roll
- Show a warning when the program is started as an administrator
- Added button to reset all 'don't show this in the
future' checkboxes to the General settings window
- Improved error messages and unlock status when unlocking from the
- Preview browser sample for full length with ALT + click
- Visibility of left and right docks in the Mixer is now stored in
the project file
- Step mode is now disabled by default in the denoiser tool (in
- Default template selection is now done in the General settings
- Control Surface: popup menu for multiple selected items applies
changes to all
- Control Surface: support presets for label, digi wheel and XY
- Control Surface: choose control style when adding a new control
- EQUO and Fruity Vocoder: background image painting is now cached
- FL Studio Mobile: updated to new version
- Fruity Blood Overdrive is now a native FL Studio plugin and available in
- Fruity Scratcher: added option to increase the size of the window
2x in each dimension
- Patcher: new option to show cpu usage of modules
- Plugin Manager: check mark for favorite plugins is now a star
- WaveShaper: truncation of a signal is now linked to the render
option 'HQ for all plugins'
- WaveShaper: new 'smooth' option
- Wave Traveller and Fruity Scratcher are now vectorized and
available in macOS
- ZGE Visualizer: added 'Select all' buttons to images and
- ZGE Visualizer: support export to Instagram resolutions and aspect
- ZGE Visualizer: added color parameter to WetInkSpiral effect
- ZGE Visualizer: new effects (Alien Thorns, Alps, Boaty Goes
Caving, Fluidity, Frozen Wasteland, Neptune Racing, Space Jewels, Spherical
Polyhedra, Xyptonjtroz), Youlean Mask, Youlean From Buffer, Youlean Background
MDL, Youlean Audio Shake
- ZGE Visualizer: support nearest filtering mode for imported
- ZGE Visualizer: use presets as image source
- ZGE Visualizer: stream video from URL
- ZGE Visualizer: choose videos or images from Pexels.com
- Added VSTi and AU plugin versions of FL Studio
- Implemented denoiser for Edison
- New drag and drop implementation
- Support for .RX2 files
- 16 bit FLAC export renders corrupt file
- Alt + right click to preview clip doesn't work when Piano roll is open
- Audio recording broken with loop rec off and a Playlist time selection
- Autorename is done for instrument tracks when relevant options are
- Automation clips play during countdown timer while recording
- Avoid unnecessary repainting of the Playlist when audio clips have
- Browser font size resets to small randomly, snapshots reset to
- Can't open some wav files
- Can't select multiple patterns linked to instrument tracks
- Channel settings dialog displays unparsed env variables in file
- Crash opening popup menus in some circumstances
- Crash pressing return / enter key in More plugin window when no
plugin is selected
- Crash opening projects with invalid pattern number dat
- Crash on startup when the user data location is invalid
- Can't unlock the program from the about window when the account
email address contains a +
- Channel Rack does not remember its width
- Channel clone option creates different sound than clone + manual
copy of notes
- Clone Channel with multiple selection doesn't work in filter group
- Closing toolbar editor can crash
- Coloring linked tracks doesn't work when more than one Channel
targets the same Mixer track
- Consolidation freezes or pauses at the start when using Fruity
- Corrupted project files because of tempo maps
- Dragging sample to browser doesn't locate its folder but adds new one
- Dropping a sample on the Channel rack creates a copy of the file
- Dropping a clip from the picker panel on a Playlist track header doesn't
create an audio track
- Dropping a plugin preset in the Mixer always adds new plugin to
currently selected Mixer track
- Dropping a sample from Edison ends up loading an incorrect file
when the project was saved zipped
- First plugin preset shows up twice in instrument track mode menu
- Graph editor is not hidden when CR is detached
- Import of time signature from MIDI file is incorrect in some cases
- Inapp shop shows products that aren't for sale anymore
- Inconsistency with naming of plugin instances from different
- Incorrect Channel index leads to crashes when loading some flp
- 'Invalid pointer operation' after opening the
- Issues with track routing when assigning instrument tracks from
the Channel rack
- It's possible to delete the only Channel in the Channel rack when
deleting an instrument track
- Lock to content for Playlist tracks doesn't work properly for instrument
- Memory leaks
- Merging pattern clips affects unrelated patterns
- Missing samples dialog doesn't have correct file extension in
filter list when locating the samples
- Missing samples dialog displays unparsed env variables as hint
- Missing shortcuts for 'dropped samples' popup window
- Mixer mute / volume button & wheel on plugin window break in
- Mixer crash when using some Mixer track presets
- Mixer track names show up italic when scaled and Mixer is set to
one of the compact modes
- Patterns playing from random position when switching
- Pattern names in pattern menus can't be clicked when they start
with a '' character
- Potential crash using zip files when the shared program files
location is not the default one
- PPQ affects the default note length
- Preset filename is not used for empty effect slot when autoname is
- Project info box is shown over 'should be unlocked'
message box at startup
- Recorded events in the Playlist are offset incorrectly
- Rendered audio clip sounds quieter than live version
- Right shift + click on the left side of a clip in the Playlist moves the
whole selection to the left
- Rotate right and rotate left functions in the Channel rack don't
account for pattern length
- Selected Channel is incorrect after cloning
- Selection in Playlist gets stuck in resizing mode once edge is clicked
- Sustained note recording into overlapping patterns causes extreme
- Using 'reset Mixer track' doesn't update the Changed
- Waves plugin crashes when project is opened
- Autogun: preset numbers don't show up correctly after loading
- Dashboard: unzip function extracts to FL Studio folder instead of user
- DirectWave: editor doesn't update when preset is dropped on
Channel settings tab of the plugin window
- DirectWave: parameters aren't recorded correctly in event
- DirectWave: improved warning message shown when opening soundfont
- Control Surface: project saved on macOS can't be opened in Windows
- Control Surface: access violation when closing project
- Control Surface: label and bevel controls have parameters when
- Edison: freeze detecting pitch regions
- EQUO, FPC: opening a preset that was saved at minimal size will
- EQUO: graphical glitch
- FPC: MIDI loops are not read from both user and factory datlocations
- Fruity Filter: extreme DC offset on low frequencies
- Fruity Notebook and Notebook 2: FL Studio doesn't ask to save song after
changing text and closing FL Studio
- Fruity Phaser: error message when turning the knob on Patcher
preset '1K Phaser'
- Fruity Send: pan and volume knobs don't have a hint
- Harmless: no hints when hovering over switches
- Harmless: visual glitch at 125% scaling
- Harmor: images over a certain size and using the formant mix knob
cause a crash
- Love Philter: access violation
- Love Philter: CPU usage spikes when playback stops
- Maximus, Fruity Limiter: set the ATT / LMH Del control value on
mouse release only
- Maximus: control hints not available or show wrong values
- Newtone: access violation when opening a sample
- Patcher: freeze when switching presets in some cases
- Plugin Manager: potential crash because of update message when
- Plugin Manager: loading existing presets takes too long
- Slicex: autodump option is active even though its checkbox is
- Transistor Bass: controls for sequencer tab listed in last tweaked
- Transistor Bass: FL Studio crashes when the plugin is closed
- VFX Level Scaler, Keyboard Splitter: problems with hints
- VFX Key Mapper: no hint on Offset control and problems with other
- Wave Candy: crash when minimising or showing the window
- Wrapper: 'bridged' state for plugin is not remembered
- Wrapper: incorrect latency for Meldaproduction plugins after
opening an flp file
- ZGE Visualizer: with export hanging when many input videos are
- Caps lock acts like shift is held, and sometimes doesn't turn off
- Caps lock causes Shift + LeftClick to function as slice tool
- Crash with samples with very long filenames and paths
- Crash when deleting a Channel
- Drag and drop to Channel Rack not working for files located on
Boot Camp partition
- Drag and drop to 3rd party plugins doesn't work from native
- IL Remote: commands are processed incorrectly by FL Studio
- Pinch and zoom from the trackpad is too slow
- Runtime error 216 during installation and launching OsxFL
- Two finger pinch gesture causes window resizing
- Very long mp3 files fail to import
- Wave files in Microsoft ADPCM format are not supported
- Control Surface: adding controls via drag doesn't work
- Maxx's plugins: rightclick context menus are not available
- Minisynth: all audio is muted
- Plugin Manager: freeze while scanning
- Wrapper: settings not persisted
- Wrapper: Komplete Kontrol AU version hangs FL Studio when exiting
- Wrapper: UAD AudioUnit plugins report incorrect latency when
processing buffer size changes
- Wrapper: CPU usage rises when opening plugin window toolbar for
some JUCE plugins
- ZGE Visualizer: preview window appears white after wizard is
- Wrapper: bridged plugin window doesn't show at the correct size
when FL Studio is scaled by Windows
- Wrapper: external window for bridged plugins has tiny caption bar
when FL Studio scales itself
20.1.2 (22 February 2019)
- Audio from plugin side outputs is sent to other tracks when the
slot is muted and there is latency
- Channel routed to master track isn't set to empty track when
assigning it to an instrument track
- Crash to desktop when using IMP Instant sample and reducing length
- Crash when rightclicking the Channel selector
- Ok Button not focused in missing plugins dialog
- Some Audio Unit plugins crash when replaced or deleted
- Morphine, PoiZone, Sawer: graphical glitches in some cases
Release candidate 2 and 3 (15 February 2019)
- Adding an instrument or audio track doesn't switch from pattern to
song mode anymore
- 'Separate from instrument track' is renamed and can also
link a Channel to a new instrument track
- Removed (delete) presets from the default plugin databases as
there are dedicated options for that
- Deletion of plugins now asks for confirmation (as there's no undo)
- GUI performance improvements
- Input monitoring is disabled when the audio device is disconnected
- Adding instrument tracks doesn't use a unique name
- Automation and audio clips can not be selected in the picker panel
when they are zipped in the CR
- Automation clips have shortened names when it's not necessary
- Can't render a Mixer track when the name is very long
- Crash opening NewStuff project in FL Studio 64bit
- Current project tab in the browser is empty
- Instrument track overwrites existing pattern after deleting
another instrument track
- Main toolbar's volume knob is automatable
- Mini Piano roll view in Channel rack is not updated when changing some
- Pattern selector sometimes shows the wrong pattern after deleting
- Piano roll: chop tool doesn't work correctly for 1/6 step
- Predicted size for audio export is incorrect when mono export is
- Recording event automation after a pattern can cause incorrect
- Resetting a Mixer track will reset the manual delay compensation
values for all tracks
- Selecting an audio clip doesn't select the audio tab in the picker
- Time calculation for clip start is inverted when the time knob is
- Control Surface: high cpu usage doing nothing
- DirectWave: dropping samples on the zone grid doesn't always
replace existing zones
- Edison, Slicex and other plugins: wave / envelope editor buttons
don't show a hint
- Fruity Peak Controller: initial values of mute and ramp options
can be incorrect
- Fruity Soft Clipper, Transient Processor: GUI optimizations
- Plucked!: Widen parameter doesn't work correctly in 64bit
rack is not visible
- Confirmation dialogs sometimes appear in the wrong location when
using multiple screens
20.1.2 Release candidate 1 (31 January 2019)
- New 'missing plugins and samples' window when opening project file
- 'Group with above track' will autocolor the track when
the parent is an instrument or audio track
- New option in the Channel rack to unlink a Channel from its
- Initialized controls are now shown in their own folder in the
'Current project' section of the browser
- Added Ogun presets that were previously only available through
- Added 'Olbaid' presets for Harmor
- New Patcher presets by Wiselabs
- Wave Candy: automatic mode change when the window size changes is
now disabled by default
- Wrapper: 'Notify about rendering mode' option was
removed, it is now always on
- Access violation opening the demo song 'Tomas Chavez Rauban LIFE'
- Audio recording to audio tracks can sometimes insert audio on
- 'Burn to pattern' doesn't burn all notes in some cases
- Channel looping causes constant repainting of the Playlist and
- CPU panel is repainted when hidden
- Crash on exit
- Crash importing MIDI files with unexpected time signatures
- Error opening 'RadioactiveSandwich' demo song
- Invalid Channel index error when selecting a pattern clip in the
- Note recording preview is broken in some cases
- Playlist : clicking on a clip in a multiple selection doesn't select the
corresponding item in the picker panel
- Playlist : creating an instrument track in an empty project doesn't use
- Playlist : instrument tracks can be created even when there are no free
- Playlist : make unique dialog is shown incorrectly when placing clips on
- Playlist : make unique dialog is not shown when cloning a clip in the
same location with the shift key
- Playlist : dropping an unrecognized file type on a track header adds an
instrument track with an empty Channel
- Playlist : clips are constantly repainted when hovering the mouse cursor
- Playlist : pattern 1 is selected after moving a clip on an instrument
- Playlist : nothing happens when a sample is dropped on an instrument
track and 'audio clip' is chosen
- Plugin delay compensation breaks when channels are cloned
- Punchout marker doesn't work if there is no preceding punchin
- Rightclick on an audio clip in the picker panel will focus the
Channel rack (when it's detached)
- Too many tracks added when loop recording audio
- Version update notification doesn't always show when it should
- Control Surface: digits control doesn't send value changes out to
Patcher and FL Studio
- DirectWave: user interface breaks up in full screen when the
browser panel is hidden
- DirectWave: noisy loops in some instrument presets
- Edison, Slicex, Convolver: freeze when using pitch detection and
'dump to Piano roll'
- MIDI Out: freeze when selecting some presets
- Newtone: density parameter is not remembered correctly
- Patcher: audio output of new generator plugins is not
automatically connected to the Patcher output
- Access violation when a MIDI device is reconnected
- Can't select save location for files
- Magic mouse scrolling conflicts with mouse clicks
- Wrong icon for audio and instrument track in the Channel rack
- DirectWave: access violation when used in Patcher
- DirectWave: access violation when importing more than one file
- Video Player: mute button glyph is a question mark
20.1.1 (18 December 2018)
- '4 bars' setting time knob popup menu in the Channel
settings window doesn't work
- Access violation when a DirectWave preset is dropped on a Playlist track
- Access violation when the program is closed
- Can't freely change the assigned Mixer track for a Channel after
it's been unlinked from a Playlist track
- Default value for the mix level knob in the effect plugin window
- High cpu usage when scrolling in the Playlist in the OneDay demo song
- Linked Channel is not selected when a new instrument track is
- Loop length for Piano roll channels is reset to zero when looping is
- Loop length selector is enabled for Piano roll channels when it shouldn't
- 'Make unique as sample' creates a clip with an incorrect
- Make unique popup window shows up when it shouldn't while moving
- Mini Piano roll view in the CR doesn't update when the pattern length
- Preview of recorded MIDI notes is incorrect
- Project is not marked as 'changed' after resetting empty
- Relocating an audio clip with shift + up/down to an audio track
doesn't update the target Mixer track
- Resetting a Mixer track doesn't always work
- Shift + click in the picker panel doesn't select all associated
channels in the CR
- Some generic links for Mixer controls can't be removed
- Target Mixer track control in the Channel settings window is not
- When a marker in the Piano roll is changed to a pattern length marker, its
- Control Surface: keyboard control shouldn't have any parameters
- Harmor: 'Browse envelopes / images' creates an empty
path in the browser
- SimSynth Live: all oscillators are off in a default preset
(oscillator 1 is now on by default)
- Access violation during the Diagnostic rendering test
- Tempo information from wavpack files is not read
- Beepmap: crash when using 'Voice' preset
20.1 (7 December 2018)
- 'Make unique as sample' doesn't keep the Channel's color
- Using shift+click to resize notes in the Piano roll prevent moving any
- Creating an instr track with 'use existing Channel'
doesn't focus the Mixer
- Using the extra large Mixer, right clicking on empty fx slots
brings 'replace' menu
- Using the extra large Mixer, clicking the fx slots that appear on
the Inserts do not pull focus to the Mixer
- MIX LEVEL for FX reset value should be 100%
- Make unique always use the full sample
- Problem with PostFX rec on audio tracks
- Drop location issue when replacing a clip
- Edison crashes when the insert key is held for a while
- Big hint bar window should remember its location
20.1 Beta 5 (4 December 2018) )
- Channel rack can now be closed by pressing escape
- Shift + click on an item in the picker panel will open the rename
dialog for it
- ZGameEditor wizard presets added
- AV error sometimes happening when loading projects with Channel
- Freeze when scaling notes on looped channels
- no Autosave when adding plugins via F8
- Clicking on clip in multi selection doesn't select the
corresponding item in the picker.
- AV when switching SS loop button during audio loop rec
- Update MIDI settings 'Hold and sostenuto' text
- Export Mp3 and Wav at same time will produce noise in mp3file when
24bit is selected
- Issue when cloning audio clips channels from audio tracks
- The Mixer PDC label is 2 pixels too low
- Tempo map slows down automation clips tweaking
- DW will not load when default user path is not set
- Instrument track from existing Channel is routed to master track
- Add Horizontal scrolling when dragging clips above Playlist
- Change color of loop button's caption when it's pressed
- Override generic links' and 'Link to controller' dialogs no window
- DW Library Tab grid is empty
20.1 Beta 4 (26 November 2018) )
- 'Delete empty Playlist tracks' new menu item
- PreFX recording
- ZGE Visualizer: right/shift click on a layer to solo it.
- Bug with instrument tracks after adding new samples to the CR
- Mixer track not linked/renamed/colored when using existing
channels as instrument tracks
- Automation clips names are too long when using instr/audio tracks
- Audio clips from audio tracks moving Mixer tracks is an unbearable
- Issue with audio track when cloning audio clips
- The loop button on the Piano Roll window doesn't enable looping
- Crash sometimes with looping when modifying loop length during
- Move FX track selector too fast for instrument or audio tracks and
it results in a visual mismatch
- location of Lock icon changes when Layouts of Mixer is changed.
- EQUO graph part not scaled after reopening
- Drag/drop plugin to Patcher doesn't use mouse position (Mac)
- First Playlist track can be grouped by dragging its resize handle up all
- DW: 'Replace sample' on multiple zones resets the key
and velocity ranges so they are the same
- DW: 'Replace sample' changes the velocity and key ranges
of a zone
- DW: KTrk value is reset when a zone's sample is replaced
- DW zone editor handles are too big at 200% scaling
- Error when dropping samples on Slicex ('can not
- Problem with starting FL Studio Studio after using 'Offset %' slider
in audio settings
- Fixed various potential sources for AVerrors
- External numpad can't be used to select patterns
- Glitch 2 Crashes FL Studio instantly
- Surface do not remember size
- Fruity Love Philter Editor targets and Articulator parts not
labeled in Hint Panel (macOS)
20.1 Beta 3 (15 November 2018) )
- Added option for mono sample export
- Automation of a Channel's assigned Mixer track is not possible
when linked to audio and instrument tracks
- Show indication of 'armed' status of the linked Mixer
track on an audio track header in the Playlist
- Changed icon for FPS counter
- Shortened mute lock icons
- Added more information about the current project
- Control Surface: added MIDI keyboard control
- Patcher: changed generic plugin icon
- ZGE Visualizer: added 'Edit preset' button to Wizard
- CoreAudio buffer length setting is now fixed to steps of 8 samples
(to help reduce errors with plugins)
- Audio clip channels linked to an audio track don't show the audio
- Automating volume on an audio clip linked to an audio track
creates a new Playlist track for no reason
- Changing controls in arpeggiator and quantize tool windows will
reset chosen pattern
- Channel Mixer track assignment is reset when doubleclicking on clip
- Channel rack has incorrect height on startup with advanced loop
controls if auto resize is off
- Crash while loading a project with active looped channels
- Creating an audio track from a dropped existing audio clip doesn't
paint the new clip properly
- Deleting a pattern from an instrument track doesn't work well
- 'Display preset name in selector' always appears as
deselected when no plugin is on effects track
- Dragging an audio clip to another audio track doesn't use 'unique' copy
- Dropping an effect preset on a Playlist header doesn't add the
effect to the correct Mixer track
- Freeze when the Piano roll reopens after the 'Split by Channel'
feature is used
- Freeze when moving audio clips on audio tracks in some cases
- Graph editor doesn't update the event panel in the Piano roll when editing
- Hang while moving an audio track
- Issue with instrument and audio tracks when inserting Playlist tracks in
- Long delay when FL Studio is closed and a large project is open
- Mixer track names that start with are shown as separators in the
audio track selection menu
- No message asking what to do when dropping an existing audio clip
on a Playlist track header
- Paste channels to new pattern freezes
- Potential memory leak using consolidation when reaching the
maximum available Playlist tracks
- Potential slowdown of user interface because of instrument and
- Piano roll doesn't remember its position/size
- Problems playing channels when looping is on and a custom loop
length is set
- Recorded audio on an audio track doesn't assign itself to the
linked Mixer track
- Resizing selected clip from left side doubles the snap
- Rightclick on an audio clip in the picker panel opens the Channel
rack if it was hidden
- Scrollbar knob is not hidden when the Touch keyboard is very wide
- 'Set swingmix for selected' should have a space between
swing and mix
- Slowdown when scrolling in the Playlist
- The mute button in the Channel settings window is automated as an
- Thread error when exporting a score sheet from the Piano roll
- Track header caption is not updated when (some) clips are added
- Various issues rerouting channels and Mixer tracks for instrument
and audio tracks
- Various issues with playback of looping pattern clips
- When simple looping is enabled, newly added channels don't have loop length set
- Control Surface: XY control doesn't update linked controls
- DirectWave: access violation
- FL Keys: crash clicking on the ? button when it is loaded from the
'Installed' section of the plugin database
- Formula Controller: different results in 32 bit for some functions
- Parametric EQ: potential crash
- Slicex: no keyboard input after loading a sample
- Can't save to filename containing a '/' character
- Drag sample from Edison to Newtone creates many copies of samples
- Project time info displayed behind controls at some scaling
- 'Speech' entry shouldn't be in the favorite channels
- When opening a Channel with detached editor, the editor doesn't
get focus so can't be closed with Esc
- DirectWave: access violation
- DirectWave: the browser shows the full path instead of [LIB] for
the home folder
- Patcher: keys get stuck
- Newtone: edit area is scaled incorrectly at some scaling settings
- Sakura: hang on preset 'A Monk In the Tropics'
20.1 Beta 2 (31 October 2018) )
- FPS counter is now on the CPU panel, can be shown instead of the
- New output folder option for command line rendering: /O
- The Channel rack's maximum width has been increased
- Patcher: new option to close all plugin windows when the Patcher editor
window is closed
- Patcher: audio inputs are now also shown for generator plugins
that have them
- Plugin Manager: no more [64bit] suffix for plugins that have no 32
- Access violation deleting a Channel that was added as an instrument
- Audio track's icon in the Playlist is not updated to reflect the
armed status of its Mixer track
- Automation clips are not grouped with their audio track
- Burn to pattern doesn't respect pattern length
- Channel looping mode doesn't have any effect
- Clips remain selected when a new audio track is added
- Crash dragging items in the picker panel
- Crash tweaking looping controls with notes in the Piano roll
- Crash when clicking on the graph editor
- Fire edition upgrade options are not correct
- Looping is not enabled when advanced controls are tweaked
- Notes no longer work if started after the start point
- Playback of looped clips in the Playlist continues past the end of
- Pattern clip has one extra pixel on the right edge, in the
- Picker panel doesn't switch to the audio clip tab when audio is
dropped on a Playlist track header
- Picker panel instead of the Playlist scrolls when something is
dragged to the bottom of the Playlist
- 'Piano rollForm already exists' error in some situations
- Random freeze during playback
- Swing knob has incorrect default value
- Temporary freeze when an upgrade message is hidden with
'Don't show this in the future'
- Unlock controls on the about panel are in the wrong location
- Using mono with nonlooped samples results in samples not played
after the first note
- Wrapper: VST3 plugin editor windows are larger than they should be
- ZGE Visualizer: Ragdoll crashes when reopened
20.1 Beta 1 (24 October 2018)
- Steps and notes on channels can be looped to accommodate the
- Added instrument and audio track modes in the Playlist
- Control Surface now has a 'Digits' control
- All Playlist tracks are set to 100% height in new songs
- Time knob in Channel settings window is now automatable for
- Collapsed panels in various dialog windows are now open by default
- Added 'Tree display' option in Mixer track's File menu
- Better contrast on Channel buttons and Playlist clips in high
- 'Delete' item in Playlist track menu has 'e'
as its shortcut
- Piano roll is kept open when cloning a pattern
- Added option to enable or disable automatic update checks
- Added option to show GUI update speed in frames per second to the
cpu meter popup menu
- The Channel Rack window now has a close button
- ZGE Visualizer: import support for animated GIF files
- ZGE Visualizer: 3 new shader effects from Flockaroo
- UI options can be set from Diagnostic
- Diagnostic and Plugin Manager have a macOS menu
- Crash when double clicking empty patterns in the Playlist
- Effect slots have the preset name instead of the plugin name when
'Auto name effects' is off
- Envelopes don't use the user data folder
- Main volume slider is applied to consolidated audio when
'Enable master effects' is on
- Problem with mute lock/solo state when consolidation is undone
- Problem dragging Piano roll notes with shift + hold
- Recorded MIDI events don't show up in Playlist clips
- Some controls wrap incorrectly when using infinite rotary
- Unlock from the about window doesn't use an https connection
- DirectWave: crash when opening the 9loops demo project
- Edison: black box after adding a sample
- Access violation when creating a thumbnail for the NI Replika VST
- Application signing broken when changing graphics settings
- Can't drag 'Save preset as' menu item for plugins inside
- Changing pitch in Channel settings sometimes shows another
- File aliases shown in browser don't play previews
- Multimonitor issues
20.0.5 (3 October 2018)
- Access violation when dragging to the Playlist and the Picker
Panel is hidden
- Access violation closing a plugin or Channel window
- 'Agree to terms' controls in the about window are not
anchored to bottom
- Fire: cannot change patterns in drum mode
- Fire: unexpected behavior when using 4 units in performance mode
- Fire: the screen doesn't turn off in song mode
- Fire: changing the graph editor parameters of the right unit in
multidevice mode doesn't show edits
- Fire: the jog doesn't select channels in drum mode
- 'New version available' message is shown on every start
of FL Studio
- The toolbar editor is not visible when the toolbars are undocked
and at the bottom of the screen
- Crash when receiving a lot of SysEx dat
20.0.5 (25 September 2018)
- Support for Akai FL Studio FIRE controller
- Fruity Convolver is now included in Fruity edition
- Updated FL Studio Mobile
- Behringer CMD LC1 custom pages do not work in some cases
- Cut/copy/paste disappear from main menu when the Channel rack is
- Can't select dynamic wallpaper after selecting an HTML wallpaper
- Channel rack minimizes when dragged down to a screen below the
- Channel rack: incorrect name used when plugin is renamed to its
- Graph editor shows up on wrong screen
- GUI glitch when changing presets on effect plugins
- Mixer: preset filename is not used when autoname is off and preset
is dropped on empty slot
- Mixer: focus moves to seemingly random plugin when trying to opena visible plugin from its slot
- New version notification is never shown
- Picker panel: patterns aren't refreshed when they become empty
- Picker panel: selecting many patterns is slow
- Playlist : drop audio on picker panel creates a linked track
- Playlist : grouped tracks still show as grouped when the parent track is
- Playlist : consolidated audio appears in the wrong place when the
consolidated track has subtracks
- Playlist : zoom issues when switching arrangements
- Playlist : dropping an audio clip causes a crash when the
'Audio' filter in the Channel rack doesn't exist
- Saving changes to the current project does not execute the
intended action after saving
- Control Surface: crash showing control popups when one of multiple
instances was removed
- FL VSTi: crash in Live Beta of 10.0.x
- FL VSTi: the plugin is blacklisted in Cubase 9.5
- Sytrus and other plugins: incorrect hints for some controls
- VFX Level Scaler: velocity isn't calculated correctly
- WaveShaper: Reset option sets first envelope point to maximum
instead of minimum
- Access violation during drag and drop from picker panel to
- Dynamic wallpaper menu item is not visible
- F1 doesn't open help
- Memory leaks in some cases
- White screen in Glitch 2 plugin
20.0.4 (30 August 2018)
- ZGE Visualizer: maximum layer count increased from 50 to 100
- ZGE Visualizer: new 'Solo layer' feature to quickly testa single layer
- Delete function for effect plugins doesn't work for 3rd party
- Pattern clips in the Playlist are not updated properly when the patterns
- Previous versions crash when a sample is stretched
- Show in browser doesn't work for some files (for example: FPC's
- FPC: 'Online content' option shows old local content
library instead of new online one
- Fruity Free Filter: filter type is incorrect when loading settings
that were saved in FL Studio 12.5.x
- Plugin Manager: dll files that aren't VST plugins are shown as
plugins with a scan error
- Crash when controls are rightclicked
- Cursor changes when hovering over detached plugin when Playlist is
behind a plugin window
- Patcher: adjusting bandwidth with the mouse wheel in Parametric EQ
2 doesn't work
- Patcher: keyboard input in some plugins doesn't work
- Patcher: no tooltips in hint bar when hovering plugin controls
- Wrapper: incorrect audio time stamp provided to AU plugins
Beta (22 August 2018)
- Added 'Delete' item to effect slot menu in the Mixer
- Chop audio clips in 8th and 16th
- Consolidated audio now shows above the muted original track
instead of below, in the Playlist
- Improvements to CPU usage when Mixer tracks are routed to others
and threaded processing is on
- Open a sample or plugin from the browser without showing the
Channel window by holding the ALT key
- Transpose multiple instrument channels and patterns
- User data folder can now be reset to the default value, in the
File settings window
- Diagnostic: user data location is shown in reports
- Patcher: improvements to CPU usage
- Added About, Preferences and Quit items to macOS menu
- Arrange windows into workspace doesn't always work correctly
- Autosave to a folder with unicode characters fails
- Auto scroll option from menu doesn't always work
- Can't select an arrangement if it name starts with a ''
- Can't tab to next field in About window
- Channel names are not remembered for plugins that were converted
from VST to native FL Studio format
- Channel rack scrolls incorrectly for some controllers
- Consolidate always exports a 32 bit sample
- Crash when detaching a maximized window
- Dock site for a Mixer track is reset when a Mixer track preset is
- Error message 'Problem in Directory Watcher' is
displayed on startup
- Fine control for master pitch knob is not fine enough
- List of audio clips in the picker panel is not updated when plugin sends audio to the Playlist
- Main window doesn't focus when user clicks on a toolbar button
while another program has focus
- New channels open with '#2' text after the name
- No undo for the precomputed 'Sample start' and
'Sample length' controls
- Pattern clips are not placed in the Playlist after recording when
'Disarm on stop' is on
- Pattern names that start with a '' character do not
always show that character
- Piano roll grid is glitchy when transposing notes
- Problems using Ctrl + Shift + Left or Right while the graph editor
- Render dialog progress bar stutters when 'Slave playback to
host' is enabled in Edison
- 'Show in browser' and 'Locate sample in
browser' sometimes add search paths when not necessary
- Sound after setting the song position back to the start
- Time signatures are not loaded correctly from project files
- Toolbar presets that start with the '' character are
shown as caption items and can't be clicked
- 'Undo recorded stuff' sometimes deletes recorded clips
for the wrong undo steps
- Delay Bank and Love Philter: the 'next' indicator
doesn't work for negative values
- DirectWave: access violation using 'Autodetect pitch'
- DirectWave: the hint for the sample editor is difficult to read
- Edison: dump score to Piano roll and detect pitch regions crash and freeze
- FL Keys: access violation when clicking the ? button while loadinga bank
- Harmless and Harmor: labels on some subharmonic sliders are
- Plugin Manager: 32 and 64 bit versions of some plugins are not
- ZGE Visualizer: video export to locations with unicode characters
- Access violation when realigning a detached browser window
- Access violation when using a dynamic wallpaper
- Copy / Paste with the keyboard doesn't work in open and save
- Core Audio buffer size is capped at 2048 samples
- Crash recording audio
- Cursor not changed properly when dragging zipped projects to the
- Default buttons in message dialogs are not always correct
- Escape key doesn't abort searching for samples and loading project
- FL Studio logo in about window stays on screen when the program is
- FL Studio logo's animation in about window is choppy
- Graph editor window blinks when holding the K key
- Graph editor window sometimes shows beneath the Channel rack
- Graphical issues when moving an undetached window inside the FL Studio window
- Hidden detached windows show up when the FL Studio window is
minimized and then restored
- Issues with Maschine Jam
- Magic lasso doesn't work
- Main window stops being resizable
- Main window is moved differently than regular macOS windows
- Num pad enter key doesn't work anymore
- Edison: abort sample loading doesn't work
- DirectWave: crash on open
- Patcher: some presets show incorrect fonts when opened
- Installer doesn't work with unicode characters in folders
20.0.3 (6 July 2018)
- Added 'Record to step sequencer' option to record button
- DirectWave: full sample filename is shown on sample tab
- ZGE Visualizer: added 'Uncompressed' to the video export
- Diagnostic application is ported to macOS
- Access violation when patterns in a group are cloned
- Cancelling 'undo recorded stuff' removes audio clip from
- Can't remove generic links in some cases
- Channel with sample offset knob at 100% still makes sound when
note is played
- Clicking on a clip in the Playlist doesn't deselect items in the
- 'Duplicates not allowed' error when saving files
- Export score to sheet uses incorrect time signatures
- Graph editor inverts appearance when resizing outside of the
- 'Hold and stop' performance mode clips don't work on
- Incompatibilities in sample file names between Windows and macOS
versions of FL Studio
- 'Make unique' doesn't update the Channel name if the
Channel currently has its default name
- Name of audio clips in the picker panel is not updated when the
name is changed in the Channel rack
- New automation clip is sometimes added to a hidden track
- PDC can get out of sync when moving Mixer tracks around
- Preview of audio clip's sample doesn't have the same volume as
playing the audio clip in the Playlist
- Problems unlocking from the about window
- Startup log files are not deleted when they're too old
- Convolver: EQ background not painted properly
- DirectWave: conflict between parameter name and value hints when
using mouse wheel
- DirectWave: file creation error when using the drum stretching
- DirectWave: crash loading project with zone names that include nonascii
- Gross Beat and Maximus: about image is not scaled
- Newtone: crash when its about window is shown
- Reeverb: FL Studio 12.5 projects load in MID mode when they were saved as
- Transistor Bass: wrong gate position when scaled
- Video Player: crash
- Wave Traveller: spline presets are saved incorrectly in 64 bit
- Wrapper: doesn't show plugin and manual latency values properly
- Wrapper: various VST 3 plugins crash when the editor window is
closed or opened
- Wrapper: VST 3 shell plugins are not loaded correctly
- Alt + click in the Playlist doesn't work correctly
- Arrow keys skip entries when navigating context menus
- Arturia plugins crash if their editor is open while FL Studio is closed
- Computer fans are very loud while FL Studio is running added optional
setting to fix this
- Crash creating thumbnails for Maxx' plugins
- Deferred generic messages don't work
- Detached windows don't get proper focus
- Detached windows are not hidden when FL Studio is minimized
- Drawing issues with Maxx' plugins
- Freeze opening projects that have AU plugins and time signature
- Incorrect settings saved when PlatformM USB device is used
- MIDI controller types detected incorrectly
- No response to Akai MPK 261 MIDI commands
- Plugin database adds [64bit] suffix for all plugins
- Problem replacing a sampler Channel with a Granulizer
- Problems with keyboards that have a nonUS layout
- Random crashes sending sysex messages to MIDI devices
- User interface isn't updated while processing
- Virtual MIDI ports are not detected
- Harmor: crash using image resynthesis
- Patcher: crash when adding plugins
- Slicex: shift + drag doesn't add new slices
- Closing FL Studio opens folders in File Explorer
- When loading a zip file saved in macOS, FL Studio tries to open a hidden
file with the name of the project
20.0.2 (1 June 2018)
- Ask user if the project should be saved when a regcode has been
downloaded or applied from a file
- Updated FL Studio Mobile to version 3.1.91
- FPC: added option to clear a pad to an empty state
- Audio recording doesn't work if 'Auto create clips' is
- Browsing for a sample from various places adds a new folder to the
browser when it's already there
- Can't read unicode characters from projects saved in FL Studio 11 and
- Channel rename dialog doesn't show current name if it's the same
as the default
- Crash clicking on a Channel button when the picker panel is hidden
- Opening a folder with thousands of samples in the browser is very
- PDC is broken in some situations
- Rendered and consolidated clips can't be reordered in the picker
- FPC: note names in Piano roll are not updated when a sample is
- Harmless: open dialog is not shown when the Timbre control is set
- Plugin Manager: native FL Studio plugins are not combined when the option
to combine bit sizes is off
- Sytrus: FX send selector is limited to 100 to 103 instead of 125
- Video Player: no audio when rendering
- Wrapper: pressing F1 to show the help file uses an incorrect url
- Command line options don't work
- Crash when quickly scrolling to the bottom of the graph editor
- Key presses don't work in popup menus
- Settings not saved on exit on some systems
- SysEx messages are not always handled correctly
- Various MIDI input issues
20.0.1 (25 May 2018)
- Updated FL Studio Mobile to version 3.1.9
- 'Add to plugin database' doesn't work when a browser
snapshot without the plugin database is open
- Consolidation of Playlist tracks shouldn't work if the whole track
or the selection is muted
- Crash dragging items from the picker panel to the Playlist
- Loop recording can be sluggish
- Mouse cursor is in wrong position when moving multiple clips in
the Playlist and notes in the Piano roll
- Mouse cursor is laggy when it's over the graph editor in Windows 7
- PDC not applied randomly to sampler and audio clip channels
- 'Purge unused clips ' doesn't affect all arrangements
- Saving a Channel state can result in an 'Unable to create
- 'Select unused' in the Playlist will also select clips
that are used as regular sampler channels
- Toolbar is not correct at 150% scaling
- Edison: space bar triggers playback in FL Studio instead of Edison when
the mouse is held down in Edison
- Fruity Delay: settings are not applied when loading a preset or
- Fruity Delay: keeps processing when it's reset (stop button
- Fruity Limiter and Maximus: incorrect latency when loaded from the
Installed section of the database
- Patcher: no thumbnail shown for plugins even though there is thumbnail in the plugin database
- VFX Level Scaler: display isn't updated properly when animations
- Video Player: can be smart disabled while it shouldn't
- Changing a preset hides and shows the plugin window
- Changing the name of a search path in File settings doesn't work
- Sending MIDI messages doesn't always send the correct dat
- Fruity Delay: no sound
- Fruity Envelope Controller: no envelopes displayed
20.0 (18 May 2018)
- Main pitch knob pauses at every 100 cents
- Changed captions for Ctrl and Alt toolbar buttons to Cmd and Opt
- FL Studio ASIO's 'Hard clip at 0 dB' option is now on by
- Scroll lock key state is no longer changed when toggling the autoscroll
- All user folders are now created when FL Studio is started, if they don't
- Audio interruptions when switching project time signature /
division mode in settings window
- 'Browse presets' doesn't work after selecting a preset
in a plugin
- Closing projects is slower than it was in earlier versions
- Crackling depending on how tracks with latency are routed
- Crash because of negative latency while loading a project
- Crash opening a folder with samples in the browser
- Channel is renamed when 'Autoname channels' is off and preset is dropped on it
- Consolidate and merge don't use source clip's color
- 'Consolidate this track' can result in an empty sample
- CPU panel popup menu doesn't always show up
- Divide by zero when loading the Square A Saw Oxygen demo project
- Graph editor: window is closed when touched on a multitouch
- Graph editor: visual glitch when there's a note at C0
- Graph editor: notes can be dragged beyond the upper and lower
- Graph editor: can't use when Channel rack is detached
- Grid in Piano roll, Playlist and event editor lacks intermediate
steps when zooming
- Importing a MIDI file to the Piano roll doesn't always work
- Incorrect plugins opened in demo mode
- Incorrect memory usage reported in Windows 10 1803 (FL Studio 64 bit)
- MDK's Leap of Faith demo project freezes when opened
- Mixer isn't focused when Ctrl+L is used on a detached Channel
- Negative song position in some cases
- Piano roll is slow to open when there are a lot of notes
- Piano roll: 'Paint in drum sequencer mode' doesn't use
correct snap value to place notes
- Picker panel: Quick render pattern doesn't switch to audio clips
tab when done
- Playlist and Piano Roll: incorrect snap when resizing clips and
- Playlist and Piano Roll: grid lines aren't scaled
- Playlist: 'Consolidate selection' places the created
audio clip randomly
- Playlist: the collapsed state of folder tracks isn't saved in the
- Playlist: problem moving clips up and down over hidden collapsed
- Playlist: can't drag clips to the last position of the picker
- Recording precount menu item isn't checked when the option is on
- Some MIDI controllers don't work correctly (e.g. Launchpad Mk2)
- Song time is incorrect because of tempo automations
- Toolbar: overflow menu disappears when separators are enabled
- Toolbar: oscilloscope only paints partly in some cases
- Toolbar: glitches moving control over other controls
- Toolbar: menu has incorrect entries when the FL Studio window is narrow
and a toolbar preset is selected
- Toolbar: controls are in the wrong order when selecting a preset
- Toolbar: not always repainted correctly when detached
- 'Type in value' will change the parameter value even
when the the window is cancelled
- Various issues with Playlist and Piano Roll grid
- Control Surface: freeze setting the move speed of a control
- DrumSynth Live: the maximum value of the Send selector is too low
- FPC: no indication of selected note layout when it's in the user
- Fruity Balance: meters show input signal instead of output in
- Fruity Flanger: denormalization in 32 bit version
- Fruity Peak Controller: Mute parameter is on by default
- Harmor: dropping a sample on the B image tab results in a black
rectangle in some cases
- Harmor: incorrect hints shown in some cases
- Patcher: empty space in front of the first column of the
parameters popup menu the scrollbar is visible
- Reeverb 2: audio glitch when the plugin is unmuted
- VFX Level Scaler: center parameter affects velocity when it
- Vocodex: envelope follower's freeze parameter has no name when
- ZGE Visualizer: freezes during export when the 'Sync video
with song position' option is enabled
- 8bit wave files don't open
- Browser shows on startup when it's set to autohide
- Browser closes when GUI scaling is changed
- Crash rightclicking the preset button on a plugin window
- Drag and drop to move items in the picker panel doesn't work for
- Incorrect data sent to MIDI devices
- Missing files in zipped loop package
- MP3 files in the Playlist have an incorrect position when opening
projects created in Windows
- No warning that the 'Export as score sheet' feature is
- Problem focusing the inline editor for search path items in the
File settings window
- Step sequencer is inaccessible when holding the Ctrl key
- Edison: space bar triggers host playback instead of plugin's
- Formula Controller: can't type in input to output field
- Newtone: editor window issues
- Sakura: can freeze because of invalid audio dat
- Wrapper: resizing NI plugins can result in a partially painted
- FL Studio ASIO has memory leaks
12.9.5 Beta (20 April 2018)
- Added latency compensation for side inputs and outputs of channels
and effect plugins
- Countdown before recording is now off by default
- New stutter patterns for clip chopping
- Option to resize all Playlist tracks to a specific percentage
- Piano roll: renamed 'Select possible conflicts' to 'Select
- 'Shared data folder' has been renamed to 'User datfolder' in File settings
- The floating hint bar is now never shown when the option is off
- Toolbar:Online panel and Downloader button are now separate items
- Toolbar: staydown buttons are now all orange when down
- Toolbar: when the main menu is removed, it's added to its own
column of the overflow menu
- Toolbar: main pitch knob now snaps at 100 cents
- Toolbar: song title is easier to read
- 'Touch keyboard' has been renamed to 'Touch
- User data folder is automatically searched for samples (doesn't
have to be in the search path list)
- Control Surface: snap to grid option
- DrumSynth Live: added send track names to control's popup menu
- DrumSynth Live: send works for any Mixer track now
- Plugin Manager: plugins can be dragged to FL Studio to load them
- Slicex: added popup with track names to send control
- ZGE Visualizer: improved FFT quality
- Control Creator is available now
- Add plugin menus don't update after a plugin has been favorited
- Browsing files from a plugin doesn't always work
- Channel Rack: audio clips are added in reverse order
- Dragging 'Save preset as' to Windows doesn't work
- Error on auto save because of missing backup folder
- Improvements to the way the offline help file is used
- Improvements to grid lines in the Playlist and Piano roll
- Improvements to finding a unique name for merged patterns
- Freeze adding a step to the step sequencer after creating a new
- Lag when adding channels to the Playlist
- Mixer: rightside dock is always hidden when a project is loaded
- Mixer: send icons colors are incorrect when using custom track
- Note preview in graph editor is cut short
- Notes are not always imported when opening a MIDI file
- Playlist : clips are not selected in the picker panel when they're
- Playlist : track activity color is incorrect in some cases
- Playlist : various problems with snap and grid lines
- Playlist : the preview when dropping multiple samples doesn't use the
correct track heights
- Playlist : crash using shift+select on the last pattern in the list
- Piano roll: preset selected from drop down menu of chop tool is forgotten
when the Time Mul knob is used
- Plugin database is empty after install to an existing FL Studio folder
- Plugin windows can be hidden behind the browser when detaching and
- Project info window shows up in wrong location when FL Studio is
stretched over multiple screens
- Project files opened from the command line are not added to the
recent projects menu
- Reversing an audio clip's sample doesn't revert the regions
- Send to Edison has unicode issues
- Song position indicator is shown at high zoom level when
'Precise time indicator' is off
- Stuck notes when using an arpeggiator
- Toolbar: various fixes to output scope
- 3xOsc & Patcher: names of some pernote parameters are not set
- Control Surface: control names aren't loaded correctly
- DirectWave: 'Show note names in host' option should not
be in the global section
- DirectWave: unable to edit zones 255 and up in the zone editor
- Edison: silence inserted when switching from 'On input'
to 'On play' while the record button is pressed
- FPC: requests permission to overwrite files for each sample even
when there are duplicate samples
- Gross Beat: editor width is not remembered when switching to
compact mode and back
- Multiband Compressor: Ratio knob for the low band doesn't reset to
the middle position
- Newtone: can't drop samples from browser
- Sakura: high cpu usage in some cases
- Sytrus: indication of active tabs is not updated in real time
- VFX Level Scaler: some parameter names are incorrect
- VFX Level Scaler: doesn't work when the editor is hidden
- VFX Level Scaler: settings are not applied immediately
- Crash dragging pattern to Playlist
- Crash on close when Channel rack is detached
- Error when using 'Export project bones'
- Export to zip freezes
- Improvements to Audio Unit support
- Improvements to keyboard handling
- Incorrect save location when selecting a project data folder
- Mixer: visual glitches after docking tracks
- Peak meter cursor shows over other applications
- Piano roll: maximized state is not remembered when the window is closed
and shown again
- Pressing F12 to close a plugin triggers an access violation
- Toolbar: have to click twice to select a popup menu option
- Toolbar: access violation removing 'space' items
- Control Surface: dragging to plugin from Finder doesn't work
- DirectWave: clicking on the sample tab crashes FL Studio
- HTML Notebook: requested files and urls are not loaded
- Parametric EQ 2: bands move a little bit horizontally when
pressing the mouse button over them
- Plugin Manager: Waves plugins are not verified during scan
- Wrapper: crash using Sausage Fattener VST plugin
- Wrapper: 'Use fixed size buffers' setting is not
- Wrapper: Massive VST has a black editor window
- Wrapper: closing a project with more than one Audio Unit plugin
- Toolbar: wrong height on first start when Windows is set to 150%
Beta (26 March 2018)
- 'Alternate Mixer track highlighting' is now on when high
visibility mode is on
- Better names when merging and consolidating clips in the Playlist
- Menu items that have no hint use the caption as a hint instead,
when high visibility mode is on
- MIDI import has options to import time signatures and to treat
zerovelocity notes as note on messages
- User data is now saved to the 'shared data' folder by
- Edison: added keyboard input button
- FL Studio Mobile updated to version 3.1.891
- Fruity Compressor now optionally reports its latency (on by
- Newtone: scale menu is not closed by rightclick anymore
- Plugin Manager: verify option is now on by default
- Slicex: new option to set the cut group for all slices to a value
- ZGE Visualizer: added 'Stripe Peeks' by Youlean
- Improvements to scaling when there are multiple screens
- Edison: denoise is now disabled
- FL Studio DXi is no longer included
- Access violation when the Piano roll is empty and Shift + D is
- Can't drag audio from the sample preview in the Channel settings
window to plugins
- Mouse cursor remains invisible when F3 is pressed (to show a popup
menu) while updating a control
- News panel is empty until clicked
- Notes pasted between two patterns are off by one or two bars
- Punch in and out marker menu entries are visible when they
- Quick chop crashes when there are no notes
- Sampler pitch doesn't change after choosing stretch modes
- Selecting Mode > Stretch in Channel settings doesn't work
- Show drop area for samples dragged from plugins in the Playlist
- Touch keyboard fade out is incorrect at lower animations settings
- Various fixes and improvements to new toolbars
- 3xOsc: the rounded saw waveform is incorrect in 64 bit
- DirectWave: legato mode causes unstoppable notes
- Edison: center line of EQ is now more visible
- Fruity Phaser: cpu spikes in 32 bit version
- Slicex: cut group edit box is too narrow
- VFX Level Scaler: the plugin doesn't process when the editor
window is not visible
- VFX Level Scaler: automation value range is incorrect
- Cmd + click in the browser doesn't replace a sample
- Cycling through browser items stalls at at long file names
- External tools can't be selected
- 'Input disabled' warning is shown too often
- Audio Unit version of Melda plugins aren't listed in Plugin
Beta (6 March 2018)
- Added 'Test' option to Options menu to run predefined
- Renamed the '(none)' presets used to delete generator
and effect plugins to '(delete)'
- Renamed Channel settings option 'Load ACID markers' to
'Load slice markers'
- Toolbars have been changed to allow more customization
- Harmor: visual feedback panel scaling is saved in the plugin
- ZGE Visualizer: new effects from Youlean: 'Blur',
'Motion blur', 'Bloom' and 'Color correction'
- BooBass and SimSynth are available
- Newtone: the editor is now scalable
- Newtone: added option to prevent saving of .zpa files
- Audio clips don't play from a position other than the start when
there is tempo automation
- Channel rack: the horizontal scroll position is not reset when new project is opened
- Crash rendering while a Mixer track is armed
- Doubleclick a pattern clip to edit the pattern doesn't show the Piano roll
- Error message: 'Wrong track index in GetIDName: 127'
- Graph editor: problems dragging notes
- Graph editor: shift for a step causes steps on other channels to
play out of sequence
- Knobs on first page of Channel settings window don't respond to
pressandhold on touch screen
- Native FL Studio plugins are sometimes not found when trying to load them
- No color or icon when savedragging a Parametric EQ 2 preset to
- Online help file isn't used in all cases
- Open in new Channel doesn't use preset file's color and icon when
'autoname channels' is off
- Out of memory error loading 'Iridium Hanging on
(remix)' demo song
- Override Generic Links 'Smoothing envelope time' doesn't
display a hint
- Playlist : clicking on overlapping clips to cycle through them doesn't
- Playlist : dragging a plugin preset over the window shows a drop location
- Playlist : problem with track collapse/expand icon and text ellipsis
- Playlist : punch in and out marker types aren't available
- Playlist : crash when deleting an arrangement
- Playlist : drag and drop issues in picker panel
- Sampler pitch doesn't change for different notes
- The preset next and previous buttons on effects ignore the autoname
setting for the color
- DirectWave: parameter changes are not sent to host
- Edison: broken audio when FL Studio is in song mode
- Edison: denoiser crashes on long samples
- Fruity Compressor: audio glitch
- Can't create plugin thumbnails
- Hot keys assume a qwerty keyboard layout
- Layer Channel options down arrow isn't scaled properly
- Plugin Manager shouldn't have the 'Combine 32 and 64 bit
versions of a plugin' option
- Harmor and Transistor Bass not painted properly on older Macs
- Playlist : dropping a wave file from Resonic Player doesn't stop playback
in the other program
- Waves plugins can't be loaded through the 'More...'
- Newtone: can't be maximized by pressing the enter key
- Newtone: uses old scrollbar style
- Razer Chroma: Ornata wave mode doesn't work
Beta (12 February 2018)
- 'Hide plugin toolbars by default' is now on by default
- Inapp purchase of FL Studio and plugins
- Mixer: option to clear a track
- New VFX Level Scaler plugin for Patcher
- Piano roll: the root note is more visible with keyboard scale
- Playlist: option to completely hide grouped tracks
- Playlist: mini preview in the scrollbar is now on by default
- Playlist: show drop location of samples when dragging from the
- Playlist: multiple takes are grouped when recording
- Playlist: options to mute and unmute all clips on a track to make
undo of consolidation easier
- Option to unlock with a downloaded regcode file in the about
- Render window: new options to save loop and Playlist markers
- Render window: renamed 'Save Acidized' to 'Save
- Render window: renamed 'Save slice markers' to
'Save note markers'
- User Projects and Backup folders are now in an 'FL Studio ' subfolder in the shared data folder
- Convolver: added control to report an impulse's latency to the
- Razer Chroma: Blade Pro (2017) support
- Reeverb 2: same phase is now used for left and right signals
- Updated BassDrum, Drumaxx, Drumpad, Effector, GMS, Hardcore,
MiniSynth, Morphine, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer and Toxic Biohazard to latest
- ZGE Visualizer: increased responsiveness to 'Linear'
- ZGE Visualizer: color button on HTML tab to paste color into test
- ZGE Visualizer: HTML text position and size can now be specified
- ZGE Visualizer: copy/paste layer to and from clipboard
- Updated FL Studio Studio Mobile plugin to latest version
- AudioUnit support
- Plugin Manager now uses a bridge to scan plugins, for more
- Access violation when deleting patterns
- Attempting MP3 export at unsupported sample rate produces MSGForm
- Audio clip plays from an incorrect sample position
- Can't play notes on Channel window if that Channel is not in the
selected filter group
- Can't scroll by dragging in picker panel at maximum height
- Crash dropping Fruity Slicer on a Playlist track header
- Consolidate doesn't default to 'Resample' when creating
- Consolidate doesn't switch to realtime stretch when there are
- Choppy GUI after long recording
- Cloning a Channel doesn't use a new name the first time, when autoname
- Dropping a 3xOsc preset on the Playlist causes an access violation
- Edit events window is always zoomed in all the way when opened
- Generator plugins can be added to the audio and automation filter
- High visibility mode causes controls to look or act wrong
- Internally rendered audio files don't have tempo information
- 'Maximize to all monitors' doesn't work
- Mixer: can't resize window after docking a lot of tracks to the
- Mixer: access violation using the 'wide alt' view
- Mixer: effect slot is not renamed when a plugin is replaced by
- Playlist: Automation clips can have envelopes with one single
- Playlist: track names aren't visible
- Playlist: track headers are black after selecting an arrangement
- Playlist: problem merging arrangements with performance mode dat
- Playlist: 'Select unused' doesn't take arrangements into
- Playlist: time selection is broken when cell snap is active
- Playlist: accidental replacement of audio clips when dropping them
- Plugin Manager finds no plugins
- Tempo map can slow down loading a project or opening the piano
- Undo 'turn event into automation clip' doesn't work
- Center: on/off labels are the wrong way around
- DirectWave: slide notes affect notes on all channels
- DirectWave: notes aren't sustained, cut off abruptly or triggered
- DirectWave: problems importing soundfonts
- FPC: bank colors aren't updated when a pad is selected from the
- Harmor: incorrect hint for preview keyboard
- Newtone: loop button doesn't stay down
- Parametric EQ 2: scaling issues
- Patcher: plugins are labeled 'Plugin state' when
- VFX Key Mapper and VFX Keyboard splitter: unused voices aren't
- About menu links don't work
- Channel rack keyboard focus issues
- Crash when using the enter key to load a plugin from the plugin
- Piano roll glitch
- Plugin Manager: doesn't recall custom search paths
- Plugin Manager: Waves plugins are not verified during scan
- Plugin parameter values jump during adjustment
- VST2 plugin resizing issues
- DX10: audio issues
- Edison: various keyboard shortcuts don't work
- FPC: broken UI
- Free Filter: critical error loading the plugin state
- Newtone: drag and drop freezes program
- Parametric EQ 2 and Reeverb 2: UI problems on older Macs
- Vocodex: UI problem
Beta (21 December 2017)
- Additional time options for Tools > 'Dump score log to
- Channel names can now be aligned to the left or centered
- Consolidate selection of pattern clips in Playlist to audio clips
- 'High visibility' option will show selected options more
- Increased kerning of text in the browser
- Improvements to song position calculations when there are tempo
- Metronome is delayed to compensate for Mixer's output latency
- Mixer: option to reset all manual latency values to zero
- Mixer: two new layouts with track names at the bottom
- Mixer: latency icons show blue for manual latency and orange for
- Mixer: use (ctrl +) mouse wheel over a latency icon or label to
increment and decrement it
- Mixer: removed 'Set for all tracks' option from plugin
delay compensation menu
- Mixer: the maximum manual latency is now 5 seconds instead of 1
- Option to show password in About window
- Picker panel: 'Select from Playlist / Channel rack'
option to select clips when clicked on in Playlist and CR
- Playlist now has 500 tracks instead of 199
- Playlist has support for multiple arrangements
- Project is changed to time signature mode if it uses 4/4 time
- Punch in and out recording markers in the Playlist
- Quantize automations is now off by default
- Recorded data is shown in the Playlist while recording
- Sample start position for sample and audio clip channels
- Sample scope in Channel settings now has line at zero
- Transport toolbar is broken up into two single row toolbars
- DirectWave: browser now reacts to enter key
- Edison: support for 24 bit wave file export
- Edison: 'Fancy mode' is off by default
- FPC: added preset selector to pad rename window
- FPC: show activity on empty pads
- Plugin Manager: store relative paths for preset and FL Studio plugin
filenames in plugin database NFO files
- Razer Chroma: now uses generic device detection with support for
- Reeverb 2: added Mod Speed and Mod Depth parameters
- VFX Keyboard Splitter: note names are shown in the keyboard view
- Wrapper: a manual latency offset can now be defined
- ZGE Visualizer: new parameters for Polar and SplinePeaks effects
- ZGE Visualizer: support for 3Dmodels in OBJ format
- ZGE Visualizer: show 'Paused' text while in pause mode
- ZGE Visualizer: show a folder select window when assets are
- ZGE Visualizer: new 'Tree display' option in effect
- ZGE Visualizer: support for custom export resolutions
- Diagnostic: lists products that can be unlocked
- Use OpenSansRegular instead of Arial for small font
- Add plugin menus don't show first folder item
- Clip placement when recording multiple tracks is wrong
- Crash when saving project while FL Studio is closing
- Crash loading the demo project 'Adam Szabo One Day (Funky
- Crash when recording MIDI dat
- Ctrl + left click on samples in the browser does not replaces
- Doubleclick on audio or automation in Pattern Picker doesn't
always focus the correct editor
- FL Studio plugins can now communicate unicode filenames and strings with
- Incorrect Channel name when a plugin creates a new audio clip
- Korean characters are not displayed
- Memory display options are not remembered
- Mixer: effect slot name is not reset when effect is deleted
- Mixer: color and icon change menu items are enabled on empty
- Mixer: moving tracks with mouse wheel positions the cursor over
controls that respond to mouse wheel
- Mixer: the dry signal for an effect slot is now delayed to
compensate for the plugin's latency
- Mixer: adjusting volume for multiple selected tracks does not
remember relative values
- Mixer: muting track causes clicks
- Mixer: crash when arming or disarming tracks while recording
- Mixer: moving tracks around produces high cpu usage and crackles
in the sound
- Name of empty effect slot and new Channel is not set to plugin
name when the 'auto name' option is off
- No shortcuts in pattern menu
- Playlist : Shift + C selects clips for current but also for previous
- Playlist : View > Time segments doesn't work
- Playlist : 'Actions' in marker popup menu is ticked for markers
with type set to 'None'
- Playlist : underruns when moving markers with time signatures
- Playlist and Piano roll: can't scroll through tools popup menu with rightmouse
button and scroll wheel
- Plugin window toolbar is sometimes open or closed after loading preset, when it should not be
- Piano roll: quantizing recorded notes in 'Line' snap mode leads
to inconsistent lengths
- 'Preview Mixer tracks ' option only goes up to 104
instead of 125
- Render to DW program window has graphical keyboard glitch
- Several resizable plugins have oversized editors when a project is
- Stack overflow loading 'Iridium Hanging on (remix)'
- Delay 3: artifacts at sample rates below 44100 Hz
- DirectWave: auto and fixed checkboxes for Glide mode are reversed
- DirectWave: incorrect mouse cursor for zone list / zone grid
- DirectWave: no pause at center of mod matrix knobs
- DirectWave: 'Delete part after loop' uses incorrect loop
- DirectWave: crash when there are unicode characters in the file
- DirectWave: no longer referencing folder containing project for
- Edison: send to Playlist and to Channel options don't work
- Edison and others: incorrect Channel name when sample is sent to
an audio clip
- Edison and others: name of sample dragged out of plugin is the
same as the original
- Formula Controller: recompile required after loading a project
- FPC: splitter position changes when resizing
- FPC: envelope editor hidden behind layer panel
- Ogun: Master Level parameter is shown as an unknown event
- Patcher: crash loading a preset
- Patcher: no preset selector for SimSynth
- Patcher: Fruity Dance's 'Show settings' button doesn't
- Razer Chroma: high cpu usage when idle
- Scratcher: parameter values jump around when automated
- Sytrus: FX send selector uses an incorrect track index
- ZGE Visualizer: BoxedIn effect's ImageMove parameter has no effect
- ZGE Visualizer: buffered image displayed with wrong aspect in
- ZGE Visualizer: external content paths aren't saved relative to
- ZGE Visualizer: wrong effect selected at bar 25 of demo project
'Tomas Chavez Raubana LIFE'
- Plugin Manager: 'can't create file' error during scan
- Can't input characters with various languages
- Can't load project created in alpha release
- Quantize in the Piano roll sometimes crashes
- DirectWave: font issues
- DirectWave: editing zone name doesn't work
- FPC: holding ctrl or shift opens a save window
- Notebook: rich text format characters aren't displayed
- Patcher: Parametric EQ 2 has a graphical problem
- Patcher: scrolling over Parametric EQ 2 causes a crash
- Plugin Manager: plugins are always verified, regardless of the
state of 'Rescan previously'
- Plugin Manager: VST and VST3 plugins are not combined
- Wave Candy: no resize cursor on borders of scope window
- Wrapper: Cakewalk CA2A plugin crashes
- ZGE Visualizer: can't load ImageUnscaled effect
Beta (24 October 2017)
- Time signature support in project settings and time signature
markers in the Playlist and Piano roll
- The Mixer now has 125 inserts
- Automatic PDC works when channels and tracks with different
latencies are routed to a track
- Mixer racks can now have custom input and output latencies defined
instead of pre and post delay
- Legacy precomputed effects can be edited in the Channel settings
- Added sample start and length precomputed effects
- FL Studio now uses the online version of the help file
- Locating plugins is faster in some cases
- Improved visibility of clip borders in solid view mode
- Most FL Studio plugins now support unicode characters when exchanging
filenames and other text with FL Studio
- Sync option for tempo tap is now off by default
- DirectWave: a zone's loop type can now be set for all selected
zones at once
- DirectWave: new 'Copy to selected zones' option for some
- Fruity Reeverb is now an FL Studio plugin with a 64bit version
- Patcher: improved memory usage of delay buffers
- ZGE Visualizer: layers can be collapsed
- ZGE Visualizer: buffered layers are more obvious now
- ZGE Visualizer: new 'SplinePeaks' effect
- Autogun and DrumSynth Live are now available on macOS
- Memory leak when closing FL Studio
- Mixer: delay compensation doesn't work well when tracks are routed
to delayed and nondelayed tracks
- Picker panel: odd behaviour with ctrl+click and a selection
- Force refreshes option can lead to too many window redraws
- Beepmap: freeze when pressing the copy button
- FPC: can't import monolithic DirectWave program files
- FPC: access violation changing icon and color from a pad's context
- FPC: wrong pad affected when changing icon and color from a pad's
- FPC: pad colors and icons don't update when switching banks by
using the prev and next pad buttons
- MIDI Out: pitch bend data from older projects not played back
- Patcher: rightclick on preset selector in plugin window doesn't
open FL Studio browser to the preset folder
- Patcher: Fruity Formula Controller help doesn't show the correct
- Sytrus: huge cpu usage in 32 bit version in some situations
- Access violation Piano rollForm already exists
- Dialog windows open at position of focused windows
- IL Remote is not detected (64 bit)
- Occasional incomplete or corrupt wave file exports
- Playlist: the keyboard shortcut Shift+M (stretch mode) doesn't
- Text input in plugins doesn't work
- TS404 tab is visible in the Channel settings window
- Edison: detect tempo causes application to crash
- Hardcore: crash when inserting plugin
- Patcher: Parametric EQ2 editor window is blank
- Plugin Manager: new search paths are not saved
- Plugin Manager: log file is not created
- Plugin Manager: doesn't remember its settings
- Soundgoodizer: crash on load
- Wrapper: only one instance of any FabFilter VST3 plugin can be
loaded at the same time
12.5.1 (24 November 2017)
- FL Studio Mobile plugin updated to version 3.1.83
- Plugin scan error (mostly when doing a fast scan after a plugin
had been added)
- Plugin Manager: verified plugin scans terminating due to the FL Studio VSTi (multi)
- Beepmap: freeze when clicking the COPY button on Beepmap
- FPC: wrong pad affected when changing color and icon
- Patcher: crash when changing icon in an FPC instance
- MIDI Out: pitch bend from earlier versions is processed
- FPC: colors and icons on pads aren't updated correctly when
- ZGE and Video Player: video dll not found
12.5.1 (26 / Sep / 2017)
- DirectWave: default values of some modulation matrix knobs are
- DirectWave: trigger type can be changed when trigger group is
- FPC: crash when editing the name of a pad from the main FPC menu
- Fruity Filter: X2 'on' and 'off' labels are
- Fruity Filter: X2 parameter causes glitches in sound
- Plugin Manager: changes to plugin category aren't saved
- Plugin Manager: unverified plugin presets are saved with the full
path as the name
12.5.1 RC2 RC4 (22 / Sep / 2017)
- Dock panels open when Mixer tracks are assigned to them
- Deselecting all items in a row doesn't work when the first item is
not at the start (Playlist and Piano roll)
- FLP file becomes much larger when patterns are grouped
- Some VST plugins can hang when the plugin window is detached and
its opened and closed repeatedly
- Strum tool turns step notes into regular ones on all channels
- Compressor: parameter values jump strangely while tweaking
- Delay Bank: Oversample checkbox text is truncated when FL Studio is
- Harmor: rightclick on switch changes value of control
- Mute 2: noise when muting and Mixer slot level is not at 100%
- Patcher: PromptEdit_Ex function not implemented
- Wrapper: memory leak when some VST3 plugins can't be loaded
- Wrapper: Waves plugins that were moved from old to new Waveshell
can't be found
- ZGE Visualizer: crash with 'Polar' and 'Peak band
12.5.1 RC1 (11 / Sep / 2017)
- 'Auto name effects' option is now off by default
- Hold shift while dropping an item onto a Playlist track header to
avoid or force autolock to content
- Control Surface: Min and Max properties can now be set using
- Control Surface: 'Delete' option will delete all
- Formula Controller: uses FL Studio help file for syntax instead of its
own custom file
- Crash closing project with Wave Candy and stretched samples
- DWP export doesn't work well with Chinese characters
- Invalid data error when the demo project 'nucleon Fruity
Delay 3' is opened
- Picker panel items only show markers after a certain item height
- Plugin windows can be tiny when loading project a second time
- Control Surface: some fonts are scaled twice when opening saved
- DirectWave: 'Browse for folder' window focuses Windows
Explorer when closed
- DirectWave: zone grid isn't updated when deleting all zones from
- DirectWave: 'Rate' controls on LFO 1 and LFO 2 tabs are
- Fruity Filter: resonance parameter hint is incorrect
- Harmor: clicking on note transitions (64 bit)
- HTML Notebook: crash loading a website that shows a message
- Patcher: can't find Fruity Chorus in SeamlessR Antecoder demo
- Wrapper: VST3 plugin parameters keep changing automatically after
12.5.1 Beta 1 (02 / Sep / 2017)
- Added 'Dropping to track header locks to content' option
to the Playlist
- Browser recognizes plugin presets for more IL plugins
- Converted to native FL Studio plugins with 64 bit version: 7 Band EQ,
Bass Boost, Center, Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Fast LP, Filter, Flanger, Free
Filter, Mute 2, Phaser, Phase Inverter
- Default to shared data folder when exporting a Channel to a DW
- Playlist clips can now have a solid color
- Playlist will show indication of drop location and length when
dragging clips to it
- Samples can be added from the browser to the Playlist with ctrl +
middle click and ctrl + enter
- Settings for project export to audio file and for pattern render
are now saved separately
- Dance: sprite sheet now has a higher resolution
- DirectWave: default to shared data folder when saving a program or
- DirectWave: added refresh button to browser
- FPC: popup menu when you rightclick on a pad
- Formula Controller: added Atan2, Inter and InterNoSwap functions
- ZGE Visualizer: option to set custom FPS for video export
- Access violation when the plugin picker is opened
- Browser shows files in root of tree aligned to the right instead
- Browser shows unnamed items at the bottom
- Channel settings toolbar can't be opened after replacing a plugin
with a sampler Channel
- Detect tempo in Channel settings window detects wrong tempo when
Trim knob is used
- DWP export: incorrect hints on some controls
- DWP export: invalid input values for loop start
- First Playlist track can be grouped with above
- Notes are not recorded when recording stops while the notes are
- No warning when saving a project to a file without specifying the
extension and the file (with the default file extension) already exists
- Picker panel: crash selecting pattern with shift+click
- Picker panel: selecting and deselecting patterns or clips doesn't
- Picker panel: bug in clone function
- Playlist tool shortcuts with Alt and Ctrl modifiers don't work
- Playlist track name becomes garbage text after dropping a file
with a unicode filename
- Plugin and project picker close too slowly when 'Keep it
sober' is selected for animations
- Plugin Manager window can't be closed after a scan when the plugin
info tab is selected
- Projects are added to the recently used file list when rendering
from the command line
- Touch Keyboard window resizes erratically when docked
- Touch keyboard glitches visually when switching between keyboard
- 'Unlock all from content' macro collapses the first 33
tracks in the Playlist
- DirectWave: freezes when loading certain .NKI libraries
- DirectWave: Alt+F doesn't work in sample editor
- DirectWave: delay labels are incorrect
- DirectWave: resizing and moving multiple selected zones doesn't
- DirectWave: incorrect filename when saving a program
- DirectWave: copy and paste of numbers in the zone editor doesn't
- DirectWave: can't choose bit depth for samples created when savinga program
- DirectWave: shows 'missing sample' prompt when loading zipped loop file
- Directwave: 'Browse For Folder' window focuses Windows Explorer
- DirectWave: list index out of bounds error when clicking the zone
list when there are no zones
- HTML Notebook: improved storing file names and URLs
- FPC: note names in Piano roll are not updated when changed in
- FPC: no samples created on SFZ export
- Harmor: state of the 'Smooth mod' control is not
- Harmor: missing inverted low cut faders for delay and reverb
- Harmor: rightclick on 'Pitch articulator amount' changes
the value instead of showing a popup menu
- Newtone: Play button has incorrect image after Stop is clicked
- Patcher: zeroing buffers takes too much cpu
- Patcher: parameter connection animations no longer work
- Patcher: multiple entries for FL Studio plugins shown in 'add
- Sytrus: F3 doesn't show Channel settings menu when the MAIN tab is
- Transistor Bass: doesn't respond to notes with colors other than
the first one
- Wrapper: performance issues with VST3 plugins when automating
- Wrapper: Scratch Track plugin has fixed size buffers on by default
- ZGE Visualizer: default file extension is not added to filename
when no extension is present
12.5 (03 / Aug / 2017)
- Master FX option is disabled when split Mixer tracks is on
- New 'Auto name effect slots' option, separate from
'Auto name channels'
- Abort of render can crash when restoring enabled Mixer tracks
- Access violation when rendering to a file that's in use by another
- Can't dock single row panels on both lines next to a double row
panel on the bottom dock are
- Command line rendering doesn't work
- Deletion of pattern doesn't update Channel rack properly
- Pattern groups aren't loaded
- Picker panel not always updated when adding a clip
- DirectWave: crash copying zone properties to all zones
- DirectWave: Library menu has each item in a submenu
- Patcher: can't load new Fruity Balance from old settings
Release Candidate 3 (28 / Jul / 2017)
- New option to remove background image from Playlist
- DirectWave: changed file dialogs to support favorites
- Clicking on Piano roll timeline turns on recording precount
- Half height option for touch keyboard doesn't work when no pads
- Infinite loop when rendering a pattern
- Last note in Piano roll is not selected by select all
- Latency value can have two decimal places
- Picker panel selection leaves out last item in list
- Plugin picker focus rectangle is not drawn correctly in 64bit
- Projects load slower than they used to
- Quick rendered pattern names are not unique (duplicates are possible)
- Delay 3: signal is stopped when clicking on the timeline
- DirectWave: no warning message for Flush and Flush All commands
- DirectWave: loading sample from sample editor doesn't work
- DirectWave: error pasting sample into sample editor
- DirectWave: 'Library' popup menu is not organized
- DirectWave: folders with unicode names are not visible in the
library grid and popup menu
- FL VSTi: settings are not loaded
- Harmor: no lines visible in envelope images
- Love Philter: freeze previewing patterns in picker panel
- Plugin Manager: all plugins are marked as new on a fast scan
- Plugin Manager: fast scan after verified scan creates duplicate
- Wrapper: 'Reset plugin when FL Studio resets' option is
Release Candidate 2 (20 / Jul / 2017)
- Diagnostics is now resizable
- Touch keyboard now has its own entries in the 'Receive notes
from' list for channels
- DirectWave: the default path for FLM export is now the 'My
instruments' folder in the FLM plugin folder
- Crash rearranging patterns in the picker panel
- Dragging the mouse out of the pattern picker doesn't always stop
- F1 doesn't open help file when touch keyboard is focused
- Multiple channels are deleted when only one is selected
- New plugins are not marked as new after a fast scan
- DirectWave: no overwrite prompt when saving programs and banks
- DirectWave: control automation is incorrect when changing programs
- DirectWave: multibank output is saved to the wrong Channel
- DirectWave: Channel VU meters don't always work
- DirectWave: Save As doesn't always open a dialog window
- FPC: initial paths of 'open' dialog windows are not
- FPC: color and icon changes are not always updated immediately
- FPC: export to FLM now writes a (monolithic) .dwp file
- FPC: crash loading some presets
- Parametric EQ 2 moves bands incorrectly when touch input is used
- Patcher: MIDI events from plugins can get lost (notes are not
played or continue playing indefinitely)
Release Candidate 1 (13 / Jul / 2017)
- DWP export: the Normalize option is now on by default
- FL Studio Mobile projects are now loaded into the FL Studio Mobile
- ZGE Visualizer: four new effects from StevenM (Grid,
ImageSphereWarp, Luminosity and ScanLines)
- Ctrl+L now assigns a Channel to an unused Mixer track, when the
Channel rack is focused
- DirectWave: it's now possible to save monolithic .dwp files
- DirectWave: 'Export for FL Studio Mobile' option saves
monolithic .dwp file
- DirectWave: loading a monolithic .dwp file now also sets the
- Control Surface: new 'Label' control type
- ZGE Visualizer: new effect from StevenM: Edge Detect
project doesn't work when project is loaded from the browser or dropped on FL Studio
- Automatically created audio clips have audio that's out of sync
- Dragging a .dwp file to the Channel rack creates a Channel called
- Dropping plugin preset on effect slot with same plugin loaded
doesn't reset slot name
- DWP export: root note not saved in exported samples
- DWP export: octaves after the last zone are labelled incorrectly
on the preview keyboard
- DWP export: zones for the last key range are sometimes empty
- Files in FL Studio search paths take precedence over files in zipped loop
- Focusing a Channel creates a pitch knob range undo event
- Free Mixer track assignment doesn't work for some detached plugin
- Initialized controller values are not loaded correctly for
projects with old Fruity Balance plugins
- 'Unlock all Playlist tracks from content' macro doesn't
set size of grouped tracks
- No undo when dropping a pattern from the picker panel on the
- Preview notes do not cut themselves
- Scroll in picker panel is too fast while previewing items
- Sort by name on pattern picker panel results in strangely named
patterns in the browser
- Stretching audio in the Playlist changes the clip unexpectedly
when the time stretch multiplier is used
- Toolbar is too wide at low screen resolution
- Touch keyboard doesn't center on root note when key width changes
- Control Surface: button and checkbox controls don't show up as
- Control Surface: labels disappear behind controls and other zorder
- Control Surface: button and checkbox caption font height is not
- Control Surface: reset via middle click doesn't work when minimum
and maximum values have changed
- Control Surface: bevel doesn't remember name
- Control Surface: strange colors using the Rounded Gradient
- Dashboard: some controls exported to text are scaled incorrectly
- DirectWave: missing indicator for played key and velocity
- DirectWave: invalid loop end after import of soundfont
- DirectWave: edit control remembers the range of the previously
- DirectWave: trigger type label not updated when a trigger group is
- DirectWave: LFO waveforms are broken
- DirectWave: zone name colour in zone list is incorrect if there is
only one zone
- DirectWave: no longer imports soundfont files
- DirectWave: edit box doesn't hide when zone list is scrolled
- DirectWave: no zone preview rectangle in some situations
- DirectWave: UI not updated when sample is dropped
- FPC: pads in bank B don't light up in dual bank view
- FPC: can't drop samples on pads for bank B in dual bank view
- Fruity Balance: automation and control links from old version
aren't converted correctly
- Fruity Delay 3: crash on knob automation
- Fruity Multiband Compressor: crackles and volume bumps with
multiple instances inside Patcher
- Fruity Reeverb 2: ringing with some settings
- Fruity Slicer: crash on load (64 bit)
- MIDI Out: incorrect Channel when using 'Map note color to
- Patcher: crash when replacing Patcher with another Patcher
- Patcher: crash loading Patcher preset into existing Patcher while
holding the shift key
- Plugin Manager: 'Verify' option is always on when the
program is opened from FL Studio
- Plugin Manager: scan doesn't update file date and time for plugins
found in earlier scans
- Plugin Manager: some plugins are named incorrectly after a scan
- Plugin Manager: scanning FL Studio plugins is slow
- Transistor Bass: freeze when loading from the Installed section of
the plugin database
- Transistor Bass: doesn't respond to Channel volume when changing
12.5 Public Beta 3 (28 / Jun / 2017)
- New: Fruity Delay 3 plugin
- Updated: Fruity Balance is now a native FL Studio plugin instead of a VST
- Disabled all formats other than .wav for quick pattern render
- New macros: 'Lock all Playlist tracks to content' and
'Unlock all Playlist tracks from content'
- New option to copy color from one color button to another for name
dialogs that create color gradients
- Render window has new options to enable or disable effects while
- Split children option on layer channels can now be reset easily
- The Mixer's default view is now 'Wide'
- Control Creator: drag control preset to Control Surface
- Control Surface: checkbox and panel controls
- Control Surface: horizontal mode for sliders
- Control Surface: option to set minimum and maximum values for
- Control Surface: option to set font height
- Edison: markers are now added at the play position
- Harmor: small changes to the plugin UI
- Automation clips in picker panel don't update automatically when
the user makes changes
- Clicks in recorded audio
- Ctrl+A doesn't follow the Playlist snap setting
- Coloring and renaming pattern clips doesn't updated unselected
clips in picker panel
- 'Current' Mixer track doesn't stay docked to the middle
- Deleting the last pattern scrolls to the middle of the picker
- Effect slot name changes when a generator preset is loaded into Mixer track
- Empty pattern and Channel groups aren't removed automatically
- Erratic behaviour moving selected audio clips in picker panel
- Error when rightclicking a picker panel item while the Channel
rack was detached and hidden
- Exception when moving multiple audio clips in the picker panel
- Items in picker panel can't be previewed by holding shift and
moving the mouse over them one by one
- Mini Playlist preview time indicator flickers
- Mixer effects are not reenabled after DWP export
- Mouse wheel doesn't always work on picker panel when that is under
the mouse cursor
- Pattern render uses automation values from last song position
- Pattern render cuts off early when the 'Leave remainder'
option is on
- Picker panel items are kept in view when moving them
- Pressing F2 after selecting an audio clip renames a random pattern
- Scaling and other graphical issues in picker panel
- Some keyboard shortcut alternatives (with typing keyboard on)
don't work in the Playlist and Piano roll (e.g. shift+B)
- Smart find doesn't work in the 'Current' tab of the
- Time indicator in mini Piano roll view is sometimes off
- Various sorting issues in picker panel
- Control Creator: control presets are saved with incorrectly scaled
- Control Surface: toggling editing mode reorders controls
- Control Surface: error message when setting a button's font color
- Control Surface: the + button appears twice after it's been used
- DirectWave: editing samples can cause clicks during playback
- DirectWave: envelope faders don't have a rail color
- DirectWave: switch program option has incorrect value range
- Harmor: strange behaviour of knobs in ADV tab when they're clicked
- Maximus: scaling problems with some text
- Newtone: crash when saving a sample
- Patcher: error loading ZGE Visualizer preset
- Patcher: under some circumstances, threaded modules are not
public Beta 2 (30 / May / 2017)
- 'Add speech' option in add Channel menu
- New demo project: Synth_dfr Overcome Sytrus
- Touch keyboard scrolling direction reversed to make it more
natural when used by touch
- Changes to autogenerated export filenames
- DirectWave: improved unicode filename support
- DirectWave: renamed 'Total recall' to 'Monolithic
- DirectWave: monolithic mode is now per instance
- FL Studio Mobile: updated to version 3.1.52
- Access violation using shift + mouse wheel on patterns in picker
- Add generator button replaces instead of adding + other strange
behaviour replacing channels
- Broken settings panel on touch keyboard if they're opened while
the keyboard is still scrolling
- Can't select icon when renaming an audio clip from the picker
- Crash clicking on mini plugin list in Mixer
- Dragging pattern and clip up or down the picker panel doesn't
scroll when necessary
- Export to DWP options are inverted (for example: bypass effects)
- Export to DWP has clicks in audio
- Export to DWP exports only part of the audio in monolithic mode
- Export to DWP leads to inconsistency between sample filenames and
velocity layer limits
- Fixes to deleting a pattern
- Leave remainder cuts earlier than it should
- Loading a Mixer track preset in the Current track sets options
that are not available on that track
- Loop recording with precount cuts previously recorded notes
- Mixer track effects can not be disabled on pattern render
- No shared data folder in browser after fresh install
- Pattern rename dialog has no title and no effect in some
- Pattern title changes color when zooming in picker panel
- Picker panel doesn't update after changing Channel or pattern
- Picker panel becomes wider after changing width and scrolling
- Potential color conflicts in picker panel
- Rearranging patterns in picker panel does not always show the drop
- Render pattern as audio clip creates empty clip
- Sample preview stops when playback loops
- Save dialog doesn't use typed file extension properly
- Scrolling issues in picker panel
- Selecting a group in the Channel rack doesn't select it on the
audio / auto clip tabs of the picker panel
- Slow response in touch keyboard pads
- Text in project picker popups can be difficult to see
- Typing keyboard to piano and other keys don't work when touch
keyboard is focused
- Wrong data used when selecting a Channel
- Zoom of picker panel is not remembered between instances
- Beepmap: bitmap isn't scaled
- Control Creator: DPI scaling issues
- Control Surface: control resizing is erratic
- DirectWave: global zone editing initially has no effect even
though it seems active
- DirectWave: no popup for ADSR sliders
- DirectWave: some options do the wrong thing
- DirectWave: alignment of some popup menus
- DirectWave: start region
- DirectWave: zones 'slide' down when clicked on (with
multiple velocity layers)
- DirectWave: program volume knob has incorrect initial value
- Edison: playback stops when adding a marker
- FPC: custom color is not reset when changing presets
- FPC: middleclick on pad should open rename/color/icon window
- Harmor: Prism mode doesn't work
- Patcher: noise on right Channel after pattern render
public Beta 1 (18 / May / 2017)
- New: clip 'picker panel' in Playlist
- New: 'touch keyboard' window
- New: export a Channel to a DirectWave preset (rightclick the
- FPC: new look
- Patcher: threaded processing of modules
- Vectorized UI: DirectWave and Harmor
Other additions and changes
- Added 'Hide plugin window toolbar by default' option to
- Added simple color option for the FL Studio background
- Added hihat icon
- Changed NewStuff to Tevlo Release Me (Feat. VEELA)
- Improvements to aborting loading a project
- Improved project loading time
- Mixer: compact plugin list on by default
- Mixer: rightclick on (empty) compact plugin list to add plugin
- Mixer: playback tracking is now set to 'Mixer' by
- Mouse wheel now works on the Channel selector in the event editor
- Oggencoded wave files are now loaded without the Vorbis ACM codec
- Option to close all plugin windows in View menu
- Piano roll: mini overview in horizontal scrollbar
- Piano roll: Highlight root key according to scale
- Piano roll: new 'Dark' keyboard view mode
- Piano roll: ctrl + mouse wheel on Channel selector selects empty
ones as well
- Playlist: automation clip node popups now have 'Type
- Playlist: mini overview in horizontal scrollbar
- Preset selector on plugin windows now shows preset name
- Toolbars are now locked by default
- 'Transparent windows' option to enable or disable
transparency for inactive windows
- Vibrator plugin removed from installer (available from the
Knowledgebase on the website)
- Control Creator: improved look, functionality and integration
- Control Surface: options to align controls
- Edison: show selection length
- FL Studio VSTi: editor window is now scaled
- FPC: per pad automatable pitch wheel
- FPC: pads are color coded to indicate if they're empty or not
- FPC: pads can have custom color and icon
- Love Filter: added option to ignore note input
- MIDI Out: new 'Note' controller type to automate sending
note on and off
- Patcher: added More... option in plugin insertion menus
- Patcher: select other node to connect to when inserting plugin to
- Patcher: load DW when dwp file is dropped
- Patcher: middleclick plugin title bar to rename
- Patcher: middleclick connection filter checkboxes to disable the
- Patcher: options to align modules
- Patcher: 'tree display' option in Control Surface tab
- Plugin Manager: it's now possible to change the type of a verified
- Plugin Manager: removed 'verify shell plugins' option
- Plugin Manager: Waves plugins are always combined (VST3 + VST2)
- Sytrus: popup menu for Send selector
- Wrapper: option to not reset plugin when FL Studio asks plugin to reset
- Access violation when switching a pattern while recording audio
- Close and open popups in browser, Playlist headers and clips with
- Crash using Windows shell menu option
- Default value for the maximum undo level is 20 instead of 100
- Main menu bar submenu obscures main menu itself
- New project doesn't reset Playlist position and selected clip
- Plugin Database tab is selected when the Auto snapshot is active
and the Channel rack is focused
- Using up and down keys doesn't work well when the plugin picker is
- Start from current position when Wait for Input is on
- Timers not released
- Typing unicode characters doesn't work in some cases
- Big Clock: doesn't follow time when using Start marker
- Channel rack: steps showing after render of Mixer tracks, when Piano roll
view is on
- Control Creator: visual glitches
- Control Creator: freeze when setting cap style to LEDRing
- Control Surface: resize controls from the top left instead of the
- DirectWave: access violation loading a program created from Soundfont file
- DirectWave: can't type into layer velocity controls in some
- FPC: 'Save entire kit as pad presets' window doesn't
show destination folders
- FPC: can't open sample in editor
- MIDI Out: note color leads to incorrect Channel
- MIDI Out: wrong parameter name
- Mixer: moving multiple selected sliders down and back up loses the
- Newtone: kernel error in Windows XP
- Patcher: new plugin windows appear in unsuitable locations
- Patcher: can't add plugins to nested Patcher instance
- Patcher: crash when deactivating all parameter outputs on the FL Studio
- Patcher: improvements to dropping plugins on connections
- Patcher: .fst preset files not shown in preset selector
- Patcher: selecting modules with shift and control keys doesn't
- Patcher: wrapped plugin window size doesn't change when opening
- Patcher: plugin window title bar icons in wrong order
- Patcher: removed voice input from 'From FL Studio '
module in effect version
- Patcher: plugin windows show up on wrong screen
- Patcher: last tweaked parameter set on controller change
- Patcher: failure to load plugins while loading a project
- Plugin Manager: various improvements to plugin detection
- Razer Chroma: problems detecting new devices
- Slicex, Sytrus: discrepancies showing and hiding the piano
- Sytrus: OSC tab UI issue after resizing
- Transient Processor: audible artifacts when mix level is below
- Vocodex: envelope follower gets stuck
12.4.2 build 33 (03 / Apr / 2017)
- Blank export when 'Wait for input' is enabled
loading Pitch Shifter plugin
rendering Mixer tracks
plugins not deleted when loading song
doesn't load when .fst file is loaded from command line
distortion when 'Grainy' option is on (64 bit)
Keys: doesn't load preset
Bass Boost: doesn't initialize properly
automation links are lost when bridging a plugin
12.4.2 build 32 (14 / Mar / 2017)
Additions and Changes
- Tempo Tapper mute option is now off by default
clip erased on playback after when rendered from Mixer track
name channels off still changes Channel name when selecting presets
name effects off causes effect slots to get no name when loading a song
hints for interpolation menu entries in render window
use increases when rendering Mixer tracks
audio clip plays after it should end
Tapper has wrong help file page
12.4.2 RC2 (01 / Mar / 2017)
Additions and changes
Control Creator to FL Studio Tools menu and Control Surface popup menu
color doesn't change after selection
text in MIDI output list
behaviour in function to detect silence
Surface: have to click multiple times to reopen popup
- FL Studio
Mobile: updated to latest version
VSTi: access violation on exit in Ableton Live
invalid window handle error loading preset
Additions and changes
- (24 / Feb / 2017) Can
now use Ctrl+C to copy text from FL Studio warning and error messages
and loading projects is now buffered (potentially faster)
progress while saving project
view option for favorite plugin menus
added plugin favorites menu back
Chroma: support for Ornata Chrom
Visualizer: new effect (scenes\RhodiumLiquidCarbon)
tail cutoff during playback loop
create clip' causes empty audio clip Channel when disabled
Data corruption initializing Mixer track map
Channel above playing Channel messes up performance playback
slot mute/solo button position is wrong
creating .ZIP file because of unicode characters in sample filename
recording multiple Mixer inserts into the Playlist with a Channel Rack filter
to load VST plugins
adding step while playing
problem dragging files with Fruity Dance loaded
file crashes program
at start of pattern name causes it to appear as a separator in menus
filename if .ZIP is selected when saving a project
recorded clip added to start of loop when triggered at different position
to all monitors doesn't use all monitors
flicker when showing submenus
similar patterns doesn't work in 64bit
menu popup position works better
downloader prevents FL Studio to start
Note triggered from computer keyboard keeps playing when root note is changed
and save dialogs updated in various places
tool doesn't stop clip when starting another one
chosen in Plugin picker replaces Patcher Channel
meter flickers during .ZIP file operations
prevents FL Studio to start
audio is placed randomly in Playlist
Machine accept button is cut off
preview doesn't work
2 plugin requires admin mode
tool creates gaps between clips
undo creates additional undo item
menus popup below toolbar even when toolbar is at bottom
FL Studio ReWire doesn't work
count increases when looping
keyboard only responds partly when scaled
crash loading a wide image and scrolling it
Creator: crash setting smooth knob style to zero
crash changing presets
crash opening .SF2 file
error when clicking on unused pads after .DWP import
Bass Boost: doesn't load in 32 bit
Limiter: ceiling value crash
XYZ Controller: memory leak
stuck warp mode icons
Manager: Waves plugins lose individual names after rescan
uses incorrect font file
doesn't update some knobs when loading presets
XY knobs snap at center values
'Freeze Envelope' can't be automated
Melodyne VST3 doesn't resize
sends key commands to plugin when editor is closed
VST3 program change problems
Visualizer: can't open .GIF files
Visualizer: progress window disappears when exporting video
Visualizer: problem with FrameBlur effect
Additions and changes
- (15 / Dec / 2016) Transistor
Bass: warning message when selecting 'Clear'
clicking on Channel rack filter combo
crash after sampling VST (64 bit)
crash importing DW program (64 bit)
crash when deleted
note off messages not always sent to plugins
Additions and changes
- (08 / Dec / 2016) FPC
can save and load pad presets again
focus button on title bar for Slicex, Convolver and VST plugins
plugins on transport' is now off by default
- New'Focus selected Channel on playback' in Channel rack
Bass: click and drag to draw notes/accents/slides/...
Bass: rotate notes with shift + ctrl + arrows
Traveller is now thread safe
keyboard focus is now on by default
Visualizer: added audio rate selector in export options
violation recording multiple Mixer inserts to Playlist
voices increase while playing loop
file with reverse byte order fails to load
recording in Playlist doesn't record when area is selected
unarm doesn't work when rendering Mixer tracks
rack scrolls up when play button is pushed
continues playback after releasing playback tool
on startup when samplerate is reset by the audio device
Jam: 8th column incorrectly stops clip
and picker fadeout leaves visible box in Windows 7
show up on wrong screen
pattern clips isn't undoable
audio clip plays twice
Mixer tracks doesn't put them in project folder
Mixer tracks uses incorrect filenames
not shown in FL Studio title bar
Boost: doesn't load in 32 bit
only outputs on right Channel
sound is different than in old versions
spin controls aren't scaled properly
spin control move speed is reset on import from text file
loop points for ogg encoded waves aren't read
- FormulController: used variables are greyed out
Beat: missing knobs in Create Sequence tool window
Beat: step buttons in 'Create sequence' tool don't draw all states
variation control is inverted
EQ 2: band selection is wrong
EQ 2: maximize button missing
crash replacing Patcher with preset from plugin inside that Patcher instance
no preset selector for Dashboard
crash cycling through plugin presets
doubleclick on Control Surface module doesn't open its editor tab
notes from MIDI Out cut in DirectWave
Manager: doesn't save state of 'Verify' checkbox
Chroma: causes audio breakups in 32bit
no undo popup menu on deck B
access violation in 64bit using 'Layer selections in both decks'
operator volume knob is not bipolar
won't always retrieve output buffer
Processor: output muted after adjusting parameters
Bass: pan control is inverted
Candy: visual glitch in meter mode
Candy: OSD window doesn't scale properly
Traveller: helper lines aren't shown
Melodo crashes when bridged
further fix for hidden VST3 plugins to respond to automation
Tls Pocket Limiter crashes when bridged
Fabfilter plugins have wrong size window when scaled
freeze with bridged SynthEditmade plugin during keyboard input
negative Mixer track offset outputs to track 103
Waves IDR360 VST3 crashes during processing
Visualizer: error using Peak Effects > Polar on empty layer
Visualizer: video export problems
Additions and changes
- (04 / Nov / 2016) Added
FL Studio Mobile plugin
left/right in Channel rack no longer opens the Piano roll
added buttons for pitch and warp modes
Chrome: support for Naga Chroma mouse
now supports h264 video export (mp4) and FLAC audio
two new effects in new 'Internal controllers' effect category
custom layer names are now used for parameter names
drag/drop to rearrange layers
support 'side by side full' and 'side by side half stereoscopic'
when a plugin stretches samples
window positions are incorrect when loading project at different PPI
mode causes sample to be played at root pitch
doesn't remember full size when editor is collapsed
crash when a sample is dragged to the plugin (x64)
sample doesn't load
dB hint inaccuracy
fixed crash when module window is open and Patcher window isn't
Bass: sequence changes when clicking above the are
using 10k lines as html doesn't reload correctly
internal controller knob settings are not persisted
fixed sending VST3 automation to UI when editor is hidden
12.3.1 (Box version)
Additions and changes
(21 / Oct / 2016) Don't
snap recorded audio when snap is set to 'Line'
'while you're rendering' panel from render window
Channel created after recording when 'Auto create audio clips' is off
- Newchannel has step sequencer view instead of mini Piano roll view after recording
remains hidden when FL Studio is full screen and then minimized
hz/osc selectors have no effect
dB hint inaccurate
Manager: 'always on top' causes problems during plugin scan
alignment of FM tab and matrix is off
fixed some crashes when changing fixed size buffers settings
12.3.1 Rlease Candidate
Additions and changes and changes
- (11 / Oct / 2016) Maschine
JAM support: added undo/redo, step seq mode and swing jogwheel mode
when browser is moved to the left of the workspace
when Plugin Picker is opened immediately after loading a project
track not selected when changing Channel destination with 'Type in
Live: scaling issues
freeze changing latency in Meldaproduction plugins
12.3.1 Rlease Candidate
Additions and changes
- (07 / Oct / 2016) Native
Instruments Maschine JAM controller support
- Newcommand line options to bulk render audio and convert .fsc to MIDI
37 new presets by Youlean
Bass: popup menus for bank and pattern selectors
added button to refresh inputs and outputs after a change in the plugin
threaded processing is now on by default
Visualizer now publishes internal controllers
Visualizer can now use various FL Studio windows as textures (experimental!)
Visualizer: 4 new presets
scrolling breaks performance mode
playback bug when relocating song position
undo on automation clip paste
undo for 'Type in value'
stretch time mul not applied when time is zero
to Playlist adds step sequencer Channel even in Piano roll mode
on 'Save as' button doesn't default to .wv file extension
position can go off screen when zoomed into Piano roll with continuous scrolling
Creator: most demo knobs are invisible
/ Convolver / Slicex: can drag empty sample to Playlist
glitch with hidden settings
crash when moving other windows over Beepmap window
Live: audio sent to incorrect tracks
Live: notes aren't cut properly
UI is a mess at 125% scaling
and Fruity Limiter: initial latency isn't reported
EQ2: crash when resizing
crash when saving
stack overflow error minimizing and restoring DirectWave window
middlemouse zoom on OSC scrollbar doesn't work well
hot zone to edit harmonic is wrong
Bass: autofollow doesn't work
Bass: 'Type in value' is broken
Bass: crash loading some demo projects
Bass: note names don't update when loading a preset
visual artifacts in env editor when scaled
error closing plugin
Candy: crash with extreme audio dat
Waves plugins crash on close
Visualizer: wallpaper doesn't show when plugin is hidden on project load
Visualizer: critical error when changing presets
12.3.1 Rlease Candidate
Additions and changes
- (23 / Sep / 2016) Rightclick
on render toolbar button to render to MP3 instead of WAV
Slicer: removed 'Open in BeatSlicer' option
bit rate for MP3 and OGG export set to 192Kbps
option to include regions when saving a sample in pitch correction mode
clips aren't updated when the Channel's sample changes
clips play section after loop point
characters not shown correctly
creating a new pattern after audio recording
adding step during playback
from WavPack files aren't loaded
notes won't go past loop recording's end point
window moves in front of plugins after Plugin Picker but doesn't have focus
text and glyphs in FL Studio and plugins because of incorrect font
- Newplugin Channel name set to 'Sampler' when 'Auto name
channels' is off
files sometimes don't load
dragging preset from Plugin Picker
behaviour for detached windows on multi monitor setups with different DPI
characters in track name cause error creating the recorded wave file
issues related to 'Host priority for keystrokes' Wrapper option
Surface: knob presets don't have pause marker when they should
Edison & Slicex: use friendlier filename for untitled samples
Edison & Slicex: empty samples can be dragged to Playlist
crash loading .instr file
Send: adjusting and resetting 'Send to' causes louder audio
Slicer: 'Open in Edison' option doesn't work
rightclick on save as button doesn't use .wv file extension
incorrect display for sliders in interfaceless plugins (64 bit)
Serum crashes when loaded
Visualizer: crash when changing presets
Beta 2 )
Additions and changes
- (16 / Sep / 2016) Added
.instr as recognized file extension in the sample browser
now a warning when loading a project with an invalid audio output selected
to contrasting text colors in Channel rack, Mixer and Playlist
view mode in Piano roll is now less confusing
'saved arrangement' to 'custom'
layout is now remembered even when selecting other layout
- Addednew recording quantize options (rightclick the Record button)
overall audio loop recording performance
making plugin thumbnail
windows resize incorrectly on differently scaled screen
key doesn't close VST window when 'host priority' wrapper option is
when adding step during high cpu load
- Loop recording:
- Audio dropouts when looping back to start point during audio loop recording
- Audio recording sometimes being shifted from the loop's start point
- Audio recording sometimes not taking correctly latency into account
- Automations being shifted in the pattern in some cases
- Downbeat not being played at the next loop right after recording
- MIDI notes sometimes being quantized to a very short length
- MIDI notes being cut off when changing Channel rack selection while
- Missed downbeat during midi loop recording
- Precount not ignoring notes in some cases
- Recorded midi notes sometimes being shifted in the pattern
sound when insertion of Playlist track has failed
roll zoom changes when hiding and showing the window
crash playing notes (64 bit)
undo button has popup menu on left click instead of right click
Synth Live: crash playing notes (64 bit)
Beat: pertab reset button in Create Sequence tool resets all tabs
Philter: doesn't remember size of hidden part of UI
EQ2: band types and orders change too quickly
VFX plugins crash when playing notes (64 bit)
missing hints for some knobs
text shown behind small plugin editors
Additions and changes:
- (09 / Sep / 2016) Added
Transistor Bass plugin
UI: FPC, Harmless, Ogun, Parametric EQ 2, SimSynth, Slicex, Vocodex
mapping formulas for controller links
restored option to open samples in Fruity Slicer
- New'Alternative Mixer highlighting' option to work with very bright or
can now be resized from the window border
'Optimize for' now always defaults to multibutton mouse on install
Manager: window can now be set to remain on top of other windows
support for commandline rendering
to loop recording
related crashes in:
- FL Slayer
- Fruity Scratcher
- VFX Key Mapper
- VFX Keyboard Splitter
- Wave Traveller
+ label in color menu isn't scaled
windows into workspace' problem with certain monitor layouts
select linked modules' doesn't work on Playlist audio clips
rectangle when selecting item from menu
names inconsistent when Auto name channels is off
rack doesn't resize properly when FL Studio is started
audio when rendering
closing MIDI devices (64 bit)
using 'Open shell menu' in browser (64 bit)
Patcher on Channel without holding shift doesn't replace the existing plugin
filename can be added to sample history in Channel settings
save dialog doesn't add default file extension when necessary
links for Mixer track controls only work when plugin in first slot is focused
at start of automation clip name makes it unselectable
scrolling doesn't work with small scrollbars
alignment of mute/solo buttons in Mixer plugin slots
midi out handle' error (64 bit)
selected Mixer tracks can only be renamed and colored once
when loop recording
Vorbis codec crashes (64 bit)
in Mixer's Current track are not aligned properly in Extra Wide mode
sample' in Channel settings doesn't work
- Selectinga different Channel while recording will mute voices
in value' doesn't work for interfaceless VST plugins
files don't load (64 bit)
high cpu usage when multithreaded
Surface: color picker is transparent
font name garbage when exporting to text
font size saved with more precision
responds to clicks below graph are
Slicer: stretch options are not correct
Vibrator: crash on close (64 bit)
Beat: scratch wheel doesn't hide in some cases
missing compression indicator switch
window closes when selected from Plugin Picker
doesn't show message when hybrid plugin is loaded
Manager: some shell plugins detected as effect instead of generator
Manager: plugin list scrolls too fast
Manager: some VST3 plugins fail to scan
Manager: doesn't show vendor name for FL Studio plugins
Manager: doesn't show plugin list
Manager: deletes directory junction when favorite is deselected
Manager: shows effect and generator favorite of plugins with same name
Picker: fades out when 'don't distract me' is selected
Picker: black window when fading out and desktop composition is disabled
Chroma: doesn't work when window is hidden or minimized
doesn't save the state of the preview keyboard
OSC harmonics hidden when zooming
OSC harmonic editor extends below the scroll bar
missing Inactive feedback when operator is in Pluck mode
VST3 plugins don't load
BreakTweaker crashes when loading project
drop preset for VST plugin on that plugin doesn't change its settings
FL Studio doesn't receive keystrokes when plugin UI is focused
can't replace one Waves plugins with another
Visualizer: doesn't load in Patcher
12.3 (02 / Aug / 2016)
Additions and changes
now has a vector GUI
Chroma: support for Naga Epic Chroma, Diamondback Chrom
Chroma: updated metronome effect for Orb Weaver
- NewNewStuff demo: nucleon Transient Processor
- Newdemo project: Ephixa Club Penguin
new demo projects for ZGE Visualizer
new Wiselabs Patcher presets, others updated
Processor: no more nag silence in demo mode
Player: new 'Delay playback by' option
Visualizer: updated MIDI effects
acidized' render option is now disabled by default
- Newoption to disable menu transparency
- Newmenu item to load previously saved window arrangement while FL Studio is running
violation when normalizing large audio files
doesn't toggle scale highlighting on and off
notes not highlighted correctly
dragging MIDI from Kontakt 5 to FL Studio
(none) preset from picker to Channel or Mixer creates new preset
(none) preset from picker to Channel doesn't rename it
screen mode not remembered when restarting FL Studio
scrolling doesn't always work
plugin dialog not shown
audio clip doesn't take effect immediately during playback
loop doesn't show up when loop recording
on bottom panel of Piano roll doesn't work
and high cpu usage when opening popup menus and plugin picker
Channel name when 'auto name channels' is disabled
font import from old projects is wrong
font size wrong when scaled
Notebook: doesn't find html file saved in project
Philter: orange ring around led controls
font size wrong when scaled
crash moving mouse over editor window
Manager: FL Studio VST path is added to search path list for every installed FL Studio
Chroma: various fixes
crash on load because of invalid settings
Processor: various fixes
bar start position reported to plugins is not updated every bar
Nave VST3 crashes when user changes waveform
Sforzando opens as 32bit plugin in FL Studio 64bit
Visualizer: various fixes
12.3 Beta 5 (28 / Jun / 2016)
Additions and changes
EQ 2: added key selection for nodes
- Newoption to disengage the record button when recording stops
automatic 'envelope' and 'LFO' text on clips
to 'Align all Channel editors' option
Remote feedback is now always on
- Newoption to move all windows to visible positions
Processor: no more silence in demo mode
displays unarmed tracks as still armed
favorite some VST3 plugins
rack: automatic resizing problems
selecting multiple samples in open dialog
of old tempo automation isn't always correct
recording doesn't mute recorded clips
Philter steals note messages for devices locked to channels
processing off after FL Studio installation
roll: slide and poly disappear sometimes
roll: automatic key style changes are saved over user chosen one
truncated notes not active until disabled and reenabled
loop doesn't show up in some cases
of mute and sync checkboxes in tempo tapper isn't remembered
hint always shown when scroll lock is on
Bank: orange ring around checkboxes
ghost image on GUI
custom Channel name lost on song reload
crash with multiple instances
controls don't respond to controller input when tweaked with mouse
Chroma: various bugs
info text for Gasmotron preset has X and Y reversed
wrong labels on chorus panel
Processor, EQUO, Maximus: font scaling issues
fix for lost connection in plugin bridge is not always on
crashes when parameters in bridged plugins are automated
12.3 Beta 4)
Additions and changes
- (31 / May / 2016) ZGE
Visualizer version 2.0
- NewTransient Processor plugin
name of 'None' scale highlight mode to 'Default'
the 'custom' size of Channel rack buttons when selecting a preset
Limiter: don't animate knobs when switching tabs and animations are off
- FL Studio
ReWire: application window is now scaled
Chroma: 4 new color presets
Chroma: support for latest Blade laptop
- Newand updated presets for VFX Key Mapper, Convolver and Patcher
- NewRazer Chroma demo project
doesn't toggle scale highlighting on and off
free Mixer track skips first insert
name option doesn't do anything when using plugin window preset buttons
dragging plugin preset from Patcher to its own Channel or effect slot
on lower part of 'Current' track's dB meter doesn't select the track
rack gradient coloring doesn't work in 64bit
rack too high with maximum height resizing on
data lost when swapping effect slots
- FL Studio
window's 'normal' size is too big initially on scaled displays
Beat window doesn't maximize when doubleclicking its caption
track color wrong after use of 'assign Channel to empty Mixer track'
roll and event editor don't load state of 'incremental scrolling'
roll visible but not usable after events have been turned into automation clip
truncated notes' option is active when it's off
effect windows switches inserts when Mixer is detached
doesn't use correct file type when omitting file extension
Creator: freeze when using extreme cog size for knobs
Chroma: fixes for Stealth laptop support
Enhance: wrong hint on separation knob
XT: velocity filter and velocity amp controls are switched
Waldorf Nave plugin crashes on load
can't load VST plugins from some old presets
disconnected message when disabling bridge
Controller: joystick support is disabled
12.3 Beta 3)
Additions and changes
- (12 / May / 2016) Razer
names of existing channels aren't changed when dropping presets on them and the
'Auto name' option is off
in value' for tempo and Mixer track selectors now accepts actual values
Limiter: comp/limiter selector is now two tabs instead
mono brush to 'Paint'
poly brush to 'Paint in drum sequencer mode'
'Paint' brush functionality to FL10's (FL11's behavior with shift
close event editor when effect slot changes
- Addedsize to fit option to Channel rack button size menu
the Piano roll, the shortcut keys G, H, J and K will now go to the previous or
next Channel. H and J go to a used Channel, G and K also go to unused ones.
'safe' color picker for Channel gradient colors
highlights is now set to 'black notes' by default
truncated notes on transport is now on by default
violation when mouse hovers over the color picker window
violation when moving the mouse over the Playlist and Piano roll
solo lights on MCU light up on start
from solo to alt solo in the Mixer doesn't work
rack becomes sluggish when adding lots of channels
Shift and Alt buttons on the toolbar can get stuck
volume slider misaligned
recently used colors not added to color picker when it's opened directly
MIDI devices can stop playback in some cases
scale highlights option in Piano roll doesn't have any effect
of some plugin windows increases when maximized and then normalized
keyboard layout 'FPC (C4)' is not correct
omni events in some templates
label in Piano roll event editor scrolls when it should stay in place
pitch with RT stretch macro
Clock: integer pointer cast (potential crash)
Clock: preset arrows shouldn't be present
changed unique name generated when dragging an unnamed sample
'failed saving' error message in some cases
Remote: Mixer mute states not updating
IL Remote: XY feedback not working
VFX Keyboard Splitter: wrong data read from default preset
effect plugins open as synths in some cases
fails to locate plugins in some cases
IQEQ plugin doesn't make sound until input is disabled and enabled again
12.3 Beta 2)
Additions and changes
- (26 / Apr / 2016) Channels
are shown more prominently in the Add menu
scrolling in Playlist , Piano roll and event editor
- Addedmacro to set all audio clips to RT stretching mode
ctrl+left click toggles solo
place recorded audio clips in first (visible) empty track
- Addedshortcut to unsolo and unmute all tracks (ctrl + key above tab)
- Added'midi Channel through' option
to IL Remote feedback (also enabled by default)
- Addedoption to control remembering previous state when using solo
mode is autodetected again
clip name error
unarm' option in Mixer resets when recording to Playlist starts
drag tools from bottom toolbar
clicking around in SH1 Perseverance song (64 bit)
in Channel rack cuts selection in Playlist
resizes on minimize / restore
unique as sample' doesn't remember stretch mode
roll view style is messed up when switching between channels
added from Add > Channel goes to Mixer instead of Channel Rack
bug with realtime stretching
moving FL Studio window after changing main screen in Windows
resizing Playlist track height
with time setting with RT stretched samples and 'make unique as
sort column for plugin list in Plugin Manager and More plugins window
control in Channel rack not updated when recording audio clip to Playlist
maximized plugins don't keep minimized window position
control in event editor window is missing
effect windows with detached Mixer switches Mixer inserts
fixes to Channel rack sorting
fixes to new open and save dialogs
Surface: shows incomplete control names when loading settings
Surface: not repainted properly on load
Meter: window buttons are in wrong order after maximize
name of some mod matrix entries doesn't match parameters
show specific message when loading VST plugins with wrong bit size
detect pitch regions crash in 64 bit
Keys: typo in label
time slider mouse handling isn't scaled along with UI
Beat: scaling and resizing issues
parameters for plugins aren't updated when Patcher window is closed
preset loads with wrong window size at 200% scaling
flickering when resizing with Control Surface tab visible
Manager: plugin list isn't visible
resize moves text field over other panels
spin controls have ugly black borders when scaled
crash on preset change
indicates it wants midi input even when the input port is not set
plugin bridge loses connection to plugin in various situations
12.3 Beta 1 (25 / Mar / 2016)
Additions and changes
channels to midi device (for note input)
for keyboard style in Piano roll
scrolling in event editors
Manager and 'More plugins' window GUI updated
GUI for Sytrus, Fruity Limiter, Fruity Love Philter, Gross Beat, Maximus
- AddedTransient Processor plugin
event selector moved to editor at bottom of Piano roll
and save dialogs are now more modern
- Added'Project tempo' option to time wheel popup
FL Studio window from empty area of toolbar
Remote controller feedback
rack: mute button shift+click changed to alt+click
rack: resizeable Channel buttons
rack: option to sort channels
rearranged some controls for 'current' track in wide modes
Add menu contents
Presonus extensions for VST2 (highdpi support, param context menus)
IK Multimedia plugins no longer default to using fixed size buffers
violation in browser when using left/right keys on plugin parameters
outline on pan wheel after loading NewStuff
load Mixer track presets with unicode characters in the name
color for multiple tracks changes icon if the first selected track has one
icon only works for initially selected Mixer track
rack resizes when using pattern selector
rack won't copy and paste when detached
don't trigger after vertical scroll in performance mode
preset selectors on captionized windows
distract me' disables scrolling in Mixer
export disk space is reported as 0KB
export freezes for 24 bit files in 64 bit
files don't have 'open in editor' options in browser
event id error
file doesn't open to title page
node of automation clip is ignored when manually setting Playlist position
unique as sample doesn't work in all cases
Mikro MK2 jog wheel doesn't work properly
'demo' messages to click away when autosave is active and FL Studio is demo
animation for internal controller selector control in 'Link to
metadata doesn't export correctly
clips cause playback issues
generic links crash
generic links doesn't work in Mixer
selection reverts on its own
selector > Open in browser doesn't show patterns
slot color doesn't update when loading a plugin preset
ctrl+e in the Mixer doesn't work
plugin keeps maximized state of previous plugin
FL Studio 11 projects don't load correctly
sequencer resizes when tweaking 'small scrollbars' option
note when opening popup menu
insert Playlist track also undoes the action before that
pattern painted in Playlist
activity led color after changing a Channel's color
Surface: control labels are wrong when loading a preset
Surface: 'show buttons' state not saved in presets
access violation editing page names
memory leak loading some soundfont banks
resizing one instance affects all instances
output selector doesn't go up to 103
Fast Dist: graphical distortion
HTML Notebook: can't locate image file
Soft Limiter: graphical distortion
Squeeze: pre/post switches not working
Squeeze: filter position disconnected
Vibrator: doesn't follow legacy scaling option
snap setting not loaded correctly
plugin editor not closed by pressing escape key
processing mode isn't forwarded to plugins
hanging notes sending midi to plugins
higher up slices aren't dumped to Piano roll
Player: output selector doesn't allow negative offsets
export differences in 64 bit
access violation changing presets for legacy plugins in 64bit
bridged plugin can't send midi to FL Studio
escape key doesn't close some VST3 plugins
EZ Drummer and EZ Keys don't play along with FL Studio when recording
FabFilter plugins crash
GUI distortion when minimizing some plugins
FL Studio responds to key events after plugin has used them
legacy plugins sometimes show 'loading' while going through presets
Mixer track name sometimes doesn't change when switching plugins
potential freeze showing a message from a plugin
real plugin name is not saved
settings panel not shown correctly after captionizing plugin
Slate VMR doesn't repaint properly in 64bit
AutoTune EFX VST3 outputs mono sound
12.2 (15 / Dec / 2015)
Additions and changes
UI for DrumSynth Live and XY Controller
to piano scripts updated
Delay Bank: rightclick to solo a bank (instead of popup menu)
when changing input
to ogg codec to load oggencoded wave files
file export crashes
selectors disappear when plugin window is captionized
changing Mixer track assignment
ogg encoded wave files have clicks
keyboard shortcuts don't work
incorrect pad name in 'Change name' window
dB Meter: meter scale is wrong when plugin is resized
DrumSynth Live: scales with legacy scaling option
12.1.6 (26 / Nov / 2015)
Additions and changes:
- (FL Studio 12.2
Beta 1) FLAC file export
files are now loaded without the Vorbis ACM codec
- Addeddirect menu items to change color and icon of channels, patterns and plugins
Presonus 'highdpi' notification support for VST 2 and 3 plugins
'Flat display' option in plugin menu to 'Simple list'
Plugins menu item moved from Tools to Options menu
'Jap' in score preset names with 'Japanese'
- Added3 Harmor template presets
UI for multiple plugins
tempo not loading
of track selectors aren't scaled
outside render window cancels rendering
paste values do not apply
correction only applied to first track when multiple tracks are selected
note when selecting active Channel
clip affects song when it's not active
keyboard notes sometimes hang
execution vulnerabilities when loading certain .flp files
exporting to mp3 in 64 bit
sequence from env editor doesn't reset properly after a few times
open project from Windows in FL Studio while another project is loaded in FL Studio
FL Studio 64bit with .flp files
track presets include docked state
issues when exporting to project bones
issue with recent project menu
issue loading mp3 files
issue with progress when loading samples
issue when arming a track for recording
settings access violation when adding a folder
when rendering to .wav file
when exporting project data files and project bones
when FL Studio is on screen with different scaling than main screen
Clips stretch without Stretch selected
different sound in 32bit and 64bit
crash with 'auto normalize samples'
crash in 'FindInDll' script in 64 bit
crash when acquiring noise profile in 64 bit
crash closing FL Studio while Edison is recording
hung notes with VST plugins
Harmor cuts audio
freeze triggering notes on VFX plugins
tune loop crash
recoloring Channel changes Piano roll view mode
noise when project is loaded
no controls inside Patcher when scaled
load correct version for more plugins with different names of 32bit & 64bit
default 'notify about rendering mode' to on for VST 3 plugins
Slate VMR doesn't paint entire UI in 64bit
send automation and param changes to VST 3 editors when UI is hidden
12.1.3 (25 / Aug / 2015)
deleting existing steps when using the 'add steps' feature
fixed critical error loading project settings
Manager: fixed some plugins failing when verified
Manager: fixed naming of Waveshell presets
12.1.2 (12 / Aug / 2015)
Additions and changes:
- Newand improved Video Player plugin
main window caption when project title is edited
for stretch on/off in Playlist is now Shift+M instead of Shift+S
cursor for slip tool when not over a clip from 'brush' to
search paths that have been disabled in Plugin Manager
channels no longer cut themselves (if the original Channel didn't either)
loading generator from 'more plugins' window after fast scan
updating Mixer track selectors when moving tracks
fixed sound of analogue saw shape (64 bit)
Surface: fixed scaling of controls
fixed crash getting date from file
fix for crash with LP2 filter
fixed waveshaper sound (64 bit)
Player: fixed playback when FL Studio counts down before playing
12.1.1 (31 / Jul / 2015) )
Additions and changes:
Beta) Notes over 120 (10th octave) now do various actions in live mode
Steinway Grand instrument
- Addednew instruments: Close Grand and Stage Grand
'flat database' to 'alphabetical'
- AddedFL Studio executables that are scaled by Windows
window empty for FX plugins
names too long in extra wide view in Mixer
channels cut off when resizing in mini Piano roll view
- Addedtrack name and/or plugin name to automation clip names
allow adding a track if there's anything on track 199 of the Playlist
resizing of step sequencer when hiding/showing Mixer track selectors
default filter in sample open dialogs
removed Mixer track selector in Channel rack
Bank: Param reset on load
doesn't save sample filename as unicode
Send: fixed threading issue
Slicer: crash when trying to use elastique
Splitter: velocity not correct for VST plugins
Splitter: removed popup from manual mapping button
abstract error when resizing editor
'midi in' plugins now receive untranslated midi data as sent by other
pitch applied twice to VST plugins
pitch difference when played through Flowstone
can't drop Channel preset
crash when selecting 'Machine 2' synthesizer preset
Traveller: crash changing preset from preview keyboard (x64)
sometimes shows editor with size of options window
12.1.0 (16 / Jul / 2015)
Additions and changes:
Beta) FLAC import support
Key Splitter plugin
XYZ Controller plugin
- Added'More plugins' window back
high quality FPC drum kits
piano preset for DW
random (fairly recent) news item
show different news item
track assignments for channels in the Channel rack
colorization of Mixer tracks (and other visual enhancements)
to delete steps instead of muting them
sample history in Channel settings window
saves project even when Mixer has focus
uses modern version of open and save windows
Scanner is now called 'Plugin Manager'
Manager: new plugin info tab
panel in render window is open by default
disappearing ADD > Effect menu
unicode filename support
dropping automation clips on Playlist
ogg/vorbis libraries to latest versions
popup menu for LFO editor for events
failure to unlock FL Studio from about window
crash editing automation (64 bit)
freeze when song reaches end of Playlist (64 bit)
some label colors in Mixer
generic links now works in Mixer again
export crash (64 bit)
Fix for hint bar not showing up when scaling is above 100%
for browser not focusing dropped item but parent folder instead
for automation presets not being droppable to the Playlist
file' menu entry won't appear anymore on '(none)' presets
Dance, Harmor, Slicex: fixed truncated file names when saving
new preset, default recording time = 30 minutes
Slicex: support loading and saving samples with unicode names
Slicex, Convolver: fixed spectrum display bug
better unicode string support (filenames mostly)
import of DW programs tried to read unicode strings instead of ansi
no voice kill when FL Studio jumps position
fixed sending midi cc to plugins on port that's not zero
interfaceless param update doesn't update visuals
fixed random interfaceless param value reset when changing them
fixed 'TODO 3' message
fixed crash dragging plugin 'save preset as' to Patcher's Channel
fixed crash loading Patcher state
12.0.2 (12 / May / 2015)
new option to determine what bit size to load for a plugin
- FL Studio ASIO: added 'clip' option
crash in about window
Fixed generic links behaviour for effect plugins
loading 64 bit plugins in FL Studio 64bit
jpg support in FL Studio 64bit
MRU color system in rename window
Fruity Slicer preset in plugin database
key value on export of score pdf
event recording bug
'item menu button' bug in 64 bit
Scanner: various bug fixes
Surface: button saves/loads wrong state
Slicex: fixed popup menu bug
fixed crash when exporting as text
fixed import of 3rd party sound banks
Manager: doesn't remove 'downloaded' (link) folders anymore
Slicex, Convolver: fixed noise profile doesn't work right in 64bit
fixed GUI glitch
fixed sample properties window
Parametric EQ2: bugfix
fixed bug loading newtone
fixed missing preset arrows
fixed crash on right click
fixed X/Y control over other controls
fixed black rectangle bug
fixed problem loading wrapper options
fixed crash loading MrRay73 plugin in FL Studio 64bit
fixed reset of parameters of interfaceless plugins
fixed behaviour of parameters for Fruity Compressor (FL Studio 64bit)
12.0.1 (21 / Apr / 2015)
scanner combines presets for separate versions of a plugin
- FL Studio ASIO driver
freeze exporting NewStuff song
crash on processors with 3DNow! support
Live: fixed distortion with multiple instances
fixed hidden latency labels
scanner: various fixes
fixed crash with two Fruity Balance instances (64 bit)
fixed freeze with bridged FabFilter ProQ
fixed crash closing detached bridged window
12.0.0 (12 / Mar / 2015)
- Newimpulse samples by SoundIron
Elastique stretching engine
updates for some plugins
Surface: touch support
Surface: controls are freely sizeable
are found by ID as well as by filename
scanner: can now use custom VST search paths
scanner: drag plugin from list to FL Studio to open it
scanner: add or remove favorite plugin in FL Studio
scanner: shows previously scanned plugin on startup
on load in Windows XP
exporting split tracks
Surface: behaviour of button control
Live: sound glitch when root key is changed
crash loading song in 64 bit
crash in limiter script (64 bit)
- FL Studio
ReWire: several crashes
import from DW is faulty
access violation using 'Save kit as presets'
doesn't load LudwigCS kit
Love Philter: freeze
LSD: playing notes from wrong midi port
Scratcher: freeze when mouse button is down and space is pressed
Control Surface editor disappears
knob won't move after renaming it
bugs in plugin window
record automation for plugin leads to wrong values
midi not sent correctly
doesn't collect files from all plugins
plugin exported from Flowstone freezes
freeze when window is closed
implemented key and mouse wheel support in plugin window
update of automated parameter in Fruity Send
output names for VFX Color Mapper
synth: various fixes
Player: freeze on close
plugin editors open in separate window
no sound with fixed size buffers
VST3 plugins update wrong parameters
crash opening placeholder window for bridged plugins
crash selecting presets in various NI plugins
preset change in Fruity Compressor doesn't update controls (64 bit)
GrooveAgent 4 VST3 crashes
'send mod x as poly aftertouch' is now off by default
11.5.13 (17 / January / 2015)
11.5.13 (07 / Nov / 2014)
version of FL Slayer
- NewUI for lots of plugins
11.1.1 (02 / Sep / 2014)
version of speech engine
- Addedsupport for Novation Launch Control XL, Launchkey (performance)
- Addedsupport for Nektar Impact series
filenames of samples used by 'Dance with me' project
crash stretching big audio clips
loading settings for some VST plugins (64 bit)
fixed bugs exporting to FLM .instr files
fixed trigger group behaviour across programs
fixed temp folder usage when importing external formats
fixed deletion of dropped files
fixed binary message data handling in VST3
fixed crash of bridged Play VST plugin
fixed volume of stereo to mono conversion
fix loading 32 bit VST plugins
Candy: fixed crash when using some metering modes
Traveller: fixed loading settings (64 bit)
Visualizer: fixed visual issue + other minor bugs
BassDrum, Drumaxx, DrumPad, Effector, GMS, Hardcore, MiniSynth, Pitcher,
PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer and Toxic Biohazard
FlowStone/SynthMaker to version 3.0.5
11.1 x64 (14 / Jul / 2014)
version of FL Studio and most plugins
fixed range issues for selector controls
added 'Create program from samples' menu option
- FL Studio
VSTi: fixed bug sending midi events to host
fixed crash loading plugin when using a lot of memory
plugin state is remembered even when plugin couldn't be loaded
fixed stuck 'ilbridge.exe' instances in Task Manager
11.1 (25 / Mar / 2013) )
Additions and changes:
demo song updated
New'Repeater' Gross Beat preset
FLM zip files directly now
project import updated for FLM v2.4
crash moving Mixer tracks
detached window focus problem
fixed freezing bug
fixed saving of current zone / global switch
fixed dropping samples on zone list
disable 'delete zones' menu item when no zones are selected
fixed loading some 20 and 24 bit samples
fixed crash on rightclick of 'wireless' modules
drag .fsm to plugin title bar to load it now works
use custom path to export FL Studio plugin now works
swap links command works correctly
no longer empty after reload of FL Studio project
now has midi output node in Patcher
fixed crash while playing a sample and resizing it time warp mode
fixed crash loading plugins
fixed UI glitch loading preset with options window visible for some plugins
changes to the way some editors are handled
fixed CC parameter event values for a bridged plugins when loading song
GMS, PoiZone, Sakura, Sawer, Toxic Biohazard: bugfixes and updates
11.0.4 (25 / Nov / 2013)
- Addedseveral supported controllers
'Sacco Goldener Schnitt.flp'
Launch Control support
TechTools Midi Fighter 3D support
creation of extra row when starting to drag main toolbar
string comparison in browser for unicode characters
in controller support
loading some data from FL Studio xxx Mobile projects
Surface: fixed oversized sliders after saving and loading a preset or song
Surface: fixed label width when loading settings
Live: fixed saving of 'auto' option
fixed drag/drop to FL Studio browser
fixed import of newer DW programs
fixed crash moving points in envelope
fixed wav save bug (only 11.5 seconds exported)
updated engine (bug fixes, works more like FL Studio Playlist )
move around with arrow keys
fixed bug restoring some settings
fixed incorrect GUI size showing plugin editors after loading old settings
removed 'notes' node from FL Studio input module in effect version
fixed handling of midi note on/off for effect plugins
fixed next/prev preset buttons not showing for some plugins
fixed loading of SimSynth in saved songs/presets
fixed sample rate related problem with Synth1 presets
fixed bug hiding plugin editor
fix for device enumeration
Traveller: fixed invisible editor bug the first time it's shown in Patcher
fixed keyboard input in some VST3 plugins
added context menu support for (some) VST 3.5 plugins
fixed crash with MeldaProduction MCompressor param changes (VST3)
fixed potential memory leak for VST3 plugins
improved forwarding keyboard messages from plugin to host (VST2)
fixed bug updating parameter display for interfaceless editors (VST2)
11.0.3 (20 / Aug / 2013)
added CC parameters
New CoolStuff demo songs:
- 'Fuego96 SayWhat', 'Fuego96 TimeFlies'
for Midi Fighter 3D.
for Electrix Tweaker.
for Novation Launch Control.
support for Livid CNTRLR.
ctrl+click on some knobs & faders for immediate jump.
& hold on note edges to snap them (or glue contiguous).
doubletap title bars to maximize, doublepan title bars to move or resize.
undo/redo/cut/move notes using press & tap gestures.
- Added+ one Channel button to step sequencer.
- Addedsupport for dropping multiple audio files in the Playlist .
triangle panning law not to sound louder (uncompatible).
- Newmouse wheel support to Piano roll/Playlist Channel/clip selectors.
- Newsupport for ctrl+middle mouse button zoom in Piano roll/Playlist .
- Newrealtime swing that applies to Piano roll as well, with swing mix in Channel
- Newmarker support in Piano roll.
selection of random notes and new selection of notes at odd step times.
chord tool by stamp tool in Piano roll.
levels tool now applies to velocities as well.
now drag over the Mixer button to bring up the Mixer.
song with these positions' added to multilink popup.
Added a big control popup to control the last tweaked parameter, also in the
to hide toolbars.
Optimized lists of remote controls
color change of 'remove conflicts' label when linking conflicting
'next by char' in browser
running FL Studio as other user than the one it was installed as
url used by 'Register access to website' Help menu item
installation of OGG Vorbis codec for both 32 bit and 64 bit
fix in event editor
templates now have 'Play truncated notes in clips' on
Fixed freeze changing sample rate with NI ASIO driver
imprecision in automation clips.
fixed bug related to ribbon saturation.
IMPORTANT: the sound will be different now if you use ribbon saturation!
fixed access violation loading WaveShellVST in Patcher
fixed bug loading bridged plugins from FL10 as bridged
crash after deleting a second instance for these plugins:
Convolver, Granulizer, Edison, Fruity Slicer, Harmor and Slicex
jump to last start position upon stop
disappearing selected regions when zooming out fixed
changed glue mode to ALT
new Snap Downbeat command (warp mode only)
lowered precision of tempo display in wave properties window
random trigger option is now saved in pad preset
fixed 'save all samples'
fixed plugin database preset
Player: fixed visibility of start and end handles
Player: fixed video position when starting from random position in Playlist
FL Studio ReWire: fixed location that ReWire dll is loaded from
Live: fixed default patch indication in key popup menu
Traveller: improvements in Windows XP compatibility
don't show module connection popup if all items are disabled
fixed label position jitter
fixed loading VST3 effect plugin from favorite list
fixed latency label positions
Patcher: fixed song position for plugins after relocating to random position
Surface: fixed import of old floating point values
Surface: fixed slider size when pasting colors
Surface: fixed control position when loading settings (mostly XY)
fixed export of 16 bit int sample to FLM .instr file
fixed import of sustain loop from FLM .instr file
now sets multitimbral flag in exported FLM .instr file
fixed Dirty Horse TE preset
fixed freeze at 100% when rendering
11.0.2 (21 / May / 2013)
for Livid OhmRGB.
for Behringer CMD LC1
hint for time stretch wheel (low values)
slow rendering bugs
PPQ change bug
the state of the Piano roll random tool's 'patterns' checkbox
Channel settings window showing up when loading projects
fixed editor focus on doubleclick
connection settings are now when an effect is dropped on a connection
fixed request by plugin to load sample
1.5.4: fixed import of FLM .instr files
fixed passing strings with 'foreign' characters to the engine
fixed zooming modifiers (alt+scroll wheel)
show param value popup when multiple items are selected
new 'Use beat marks' option for warp mode
save .zpa and .zpw files to zipped loops
fixed relative knob behaviour for bridged plugins
fixed loading multiple instances of Waves VST3
fixed loading state of threaded checkbox
fixed restoring state of Morph knob
fixed changing assigned note for pads
and GMS: various bug fixes
updated/added some presets
Traveller: fixed crash when loading a sample
NewStuff & ZirconJust hold on
11.0.1 (06 / May / 2013)
in Piano roll and Playlist
to sysex for Panorama device
fixed bug loading old VST plugin settings
fixed bug adding (sub) Patcher preset with open surface tab
Surface: fixed loading back links to controllers in FL Studio
Surface: fixed response to automation from other internal controller
Surface: fixed reporting XY control changes to host
Surface: fixed slider handle size when pasting colors
Surface: fixed saving/loading XY color
Surface: fixed adjusting slider properties to slider size
to Seamless songs
fixed plugin bridge
fixed various crashing bugs
to Akai APC support
11.0 (22 / Apr / 2013)
small bug fixes
XY controller: fixed joystick names
- NewControl Surface plugin
10.10 (28 / Feb / 2013)
from browser to a focused attach plugin window now works.
bugfix in Vocodex (when band levels are zero).
Patcher: lots of changes and bug fixes
for Novation Launchpad S & basic support for Launchkey.
Color Mapper plugin (Patcher only).
Key Mapper plugin (Patcher only).
Beat: Click reduction feature enhanced to 3 states.
speed of sinc interpolation.
Synthmaker updated to Flowstone
Newtone: added warp mode
10.9 (12 / Dec / 2012)
of small and bigger fixes
fixed threading bugs
fixed garbage in sample start/end strings
fixed cpu usage
Up/Down cycles through the current Mixer track's plugin windows
for Panorama P4 & QuNeo controllers
now drop Patcher presets from browser/picker onto generators/effects to
plugins in a picker called from Patcher, opens them in the caller.
- Clickinga clip once (but not moving it) now also selects it (even when not playing).
option to reset all outputs
changed implementation of 'tempo sync' checkbox
support for VFX plugins, rewrite of 'map' tab
load 64bit plugin if 32bit isn't installed and vice vers
10.8 (30 / Sep / 2012)
of small and bigger fixes
filter automation import from .flm file
Player: fixed loading of soundfonts (some problems with EnsurePAnsiChar)
fixed sending tempo to newly loaded plugin
Player: fixed no playback/sound in some videos (alien song.mpeg)
Player: now remembers window size when no video is loaded
fixed initialization of wavetables
fixed XY control paint bug
fixed loading sidechain output for some plugins
fixed updating controls from Mixer thread
changed FLM exported category (chromatic, so the icon is correct)
fixed start of wave file when imported from FLM .instr file
fixed crash when looking for missing samples in FL
show real download size if it's bigger than the “fake” one
fixed freeze if you close content lib in FL while it's scanning, then click
fixed seeing new lists after downloading list updates
- Newfont rasterizer
AGG for drawing
experimental voice effect support
support for new chunk based FLM .instr file format (import)
support for new chunk based FLM .instr file format (import)
group all items with the same download filename, not just those with a download
added option to “download all” (click on subcategory/cd captions in online
captions in online section are collapsible now
content lib window is now (also) embedded in the Download Manager window
added option to always start content lib in Download Manager (allows it to stay
selector in general settings
10.6.1 (16 / Jul / 2012)
in Channel settings after loading Channel state.
restoration of plugin detached state in some cases, & now remembers
GUI engine in many ways.
10.6.0 (2 / Jul / 2012)
- Fixeda long list of big & small bugs as well as memory leaks, in FL &
bug in endless knob control of VST plugins.
debug log window not scrolling anymore.
crash when browser sorts by file type.
font charset in numerous places, for foreign users.
little alignment error in pattern clips.
temporelated stretching error when loading 10.5 projects.
problem with omni MIDI control linking.
ctrl+right click to zoom out on performance/song sections (like middleclick
little Mixer menu annoyance.
small bug in Piano roll zoom.
for Windows touch keyboard sending return twice.
position restored better.
bug in arp tool.
send to Playlist when no wave is loaded no longer results in a file with empty
fixed plugin name when dropping VST .fst preset
fixed crash trying to load unavailable plugin
fixed two crashes in effect version
don't kill automation when loading presets
Waves 9 x64 now shows shell plugin list
Drumaxx, PoiZone, Sawer, Sakura and Toxic Biohazard plugins
support for multitouch monitors in FL & some plugins.
- Addedwarning when attempting to save inside the backup/autosave folder.
of MIDI out knobs now only destroyed when changing range.
- Addedsupport for nanoKONTROL2.
added import (drag&drop) for Komplexer WT wavetable files.
added 'Map audio regions to keys' with autodump to score, for Slicexlike
drum loop handling.
for Windows 'app commands'.
picker: right click to open plugin + its presets folder in the browser.
- NewView>Arrange windows>Tablet.
Mobile: updated file format support
Mobile import now looks for instruments in shared data path too
plugin scanning has been removed
resample loop points on FLM export, improved interpolation
bridge now uses FL Studio 's processing thread priority for its processing
- AddedBassDrum synth plugin
10.5.0 (13 / Apr / 2012)
wrong song time displayed on Mackie CU.
harmless glitch in multilink window.
rare crash when reloading projects.
bug for slots in 1shot mode in Gross Beat.
problem with Fruity Slicer & other hybrid plugins.
bug in automation of automation clip's speed control.
little bug in multipoint LFOs in synths, when LFOs have a predelay.
many bugs related to closing FL Studio or reloading projects.
crashing bug in Harmless related to legato in some cases.
minor bug in F2 picking random color in name edits.
several browser scrolling problems.
fixed a tiny bug in the image menu.
Beat: several fixes, improved resampling & less clicking.
little handle leak.
rare crash when pressing ALT on some systems.
error after recording audio in some cases.
fixed crash loading an instrument file with a reference to an nonexistent patch
fixed double items in instrument list
fixed showing & character in instrument combos
fixed importing .sfz files
Live: fixed pitch problem at 96KHz
fixed freeze when changing midi loop file
fixed crash dropping sample on a pad that's playing
fixed cut/cut by values in 'empty' preset
pad preset export now sets file extension (when necessary)
fixed releasing samples when exporting a pad preset
fixed pad preset default folders
fixed crash opening 'save entire kit as pad presets' window
various bug fixes (resizing)
fixed update of XY control when automated
fixed crash loading 2 instances and starting a new song
fixed hint message flicker
fixed crash deleting Patcher instance
fixed freeze when deleting SF Player
fixed (re)size of SynthMaker UI
fixed use of mouse wheel over plugin UI
fixed time calculation
fixed reset of Fruity Compressor settings after saving
fixed saving settings of The Grand 3 x64
various changes/fixes for bridged plugins
various fixes for VST3 plugins
added parameter index check for automation from VST plugins
fixed loading x64 Play from song
fixed some flicker in interfaceless UI
fixed loading shell plugin names from registry
fixed crash when dragging preset over existing wrapper that didn't have plugin loaded
fixed loading saved bridged VST3 plugin
fixed crash opening and closing bridged plugin editor
got rid of 'no disk in drive' error message when opening plugin from
fixed small bug when copying bitmap.
tiny bug when MIDI controller out port set to zero.
- Little change
in MIDI message delivery engine.
enhanced the behavior of jogs in Piano roll and browser.
control: can now assign notes/buttons to parameters in several modes.
- Newgraphics for clips in Playlist , improved graphics in Piano roll.
inputs now have a port as well, and control surfaces are now linked by port,
for feedback. Plugins can also get & filter direct MIDI input from
controllers before FL Studio processes it.
Links are now using MIDI ports, so no more conflict between controllers is
possible, especially 2 controllers of the same type.
Added support for APC 20/40, Launchpad, Block, MASCHINE / MASCHINE MIKRO,
roll: brush tool changed behavior to monophonic step mode (shift for old
roll: click&hold resizing on 2 neighbor notes glues them.
new graphics for the step sequencer.
wheel on Channel button to change its Mixer track.
- Addedvisual feedback for free controls on the MCU controller.
2 new distortion modes.
temposynced envelopes follow tempo changes better.
tempo control merged with the tempo selector.
tempo tapping, & implemented tapping for some MIDI controllers.
- Added'Chop chords' option to Piano roll Strum & Articulate tools.
now right click to check several menu items without closing it, in some popup
- Newsimple Playlist track folders/groups.
type in names (full or partial) in plugin/project picker.
- Addedtypein editor to parameter popup (formatted as absolute normalized value).
function of Home/Ctrl+Home/Alt+Home in Piano roll/Playlist (handy for
- Newautorefreshing of USB MIDI devices.
- Piano roll/Playlist :
hold SHIFT & CTRL to lock horizontally or vertically when moving items.
- Piano roll:
use the mouse wheel while holding notes to change velocity. Also change tools
while holding right click.
tools now available to automation clips (see Channel settings menu).
conversion of automation events into automation clips.
- Newdownloader / content library
made midi reset message optional
select program with midi note
Squeeze: enabled mouse wheel for controls
ask confirmation when deactivating a plugin param
drop fxp/fxp/other files on plugin to load it
linked voice slides to poly aftertouch
implemented loading plugin presets from various default locations
new 'Image selected column' envelope.
10.0.9 (19 / Oct / 2011)
- Fixeda rare APDC bug.
fixed absolute ramp speed+high quality bug.
fixed bug in max height check for imported images.
fixed bug in image sharpening.
Playlist bug when accessing tracks over 99.
tiny problem in envelope editor hint.
Mod XYZ smoothing now controls filter freq smoothing as well.
10.0.8 (5 / Sep / 2011)
bug in automation of Channel arpeggiator chord selector.
- Fixeda rare bug in Maximus.
bug in conversion of step seq to Piano roll while playing in song mode.
some possible problems with extended memory in plugins.
Fixed bug loading some samples from FL Studio Mobile in player mode
Fixed crash loading specific .sfz files
Fixed disconnecting some plugin parts when deleting VST3 plugins
Fixed bug increasing GDI object count
Fixed problem loading plugin with 'smart disable'
Some bug fixes
editor: envelope loops don't need a sustain point anymore.
point modes now in all plugins.
- New'Song start' marker type.
Import and export FL Studio Mobile .instr files
Export FL Studio Mobile .instr files
10.0.5 (21 / Jun / 2011)
crash when trying to automate all parameters of a plugin that has no named
parameter (like Patcher).
Fixed bug in drum replacer tool.
bug in loop recording (result ending at the wrong time in the Playlist ).
little bug in step editing when Piano roll is visible.
Edison's 'Acquire noise threshold' broken for 16 bit samples.
Fixed small bug with finding missing samples
Fixed possible case where deck B's associated file wasn't collected in zips.
- Added'Recording starts playback' option for pressing record to start
playing/pressing stop to stop recording.
- New'Gap' knob in Piano roll articulator tool, to ensure a gap between notes.
- New'Smooth' point mode in envelope editor (plugins & FL Studio ).
editor: adding a point near the existing segment (with snap off) inserts that
point precisely on the segment.
editor: panning (middle button) also displays envelope without points (freeze).
- FL Studio
Mobile file import
10.0.2 (17 / May / 2011)
minor bug in Playlist clip preview.
note properties not always selected when clicking on notes.
filenames in DW presets in Patches\Packs
fixed freeze when sliding notes for 'bounce' looped layers
fixed bug finding installed path
use correct user folder for refreshed lists
fixed unmuting pads in some cases
fixed undo crash
fixed Y knob automation for XY controller
fixed crash when pasting control/param values
fixed update problem when pasting value for activated param
fixed crash when clearing
removed Granulizer from plugin list
read thumbnails from plugin database in addition to plugin thumbnail list
fixed unlink velocity behaviour
fixed sending midi pitch to VST plugins
fixed midi out from some plugins
fixed freeze using Absynth 5 x64
fixed SF Player freeze
fixed lock request from plugin
fixed transpose implementation
fixed crash in effect version when not enough audio outputs are available
possible hang in undo when using interfaceless VST1 plugins
wrong tempo exported in rendered projects after messing with steps per beat
- FL Studio
VSTi: fixed freeze on export in Cubase
added IAudioPresentationLatency support for VST 3 plugins
behavior when left/right clicking on the Mixer arming button.
10.0.0 (29 / Mar / 2011)
problem with sidechain selectors in Vocodex.
- Fixeda tiny bug in the envelope filter tool.
rendering start time problem.
small bug on Playlist loop marker deletion.
bug when deleting Playlist clips through their menu.
bug when undoing recording of audio+Piano roll when there were no notes yet.
crash when sending presets directly to the plugin window in some rare cases.
bug in Fruity Love Philter's waveshaper.
sample browser's hot hint minor bug.
bug in Fruity Convolver's own smart disabling.
& Fruity Convolver now store local filenames (avoiding searching).
clip positions now snapped to samples (better for linear interpolator).
- FL Studio
VSTi: fixed crash on close in other hosts.
improved sfz import.
bug in Playlist song loop marker when Piano roll pops up.
in Riff Machine's randomization.
- Newproject browser.
9.9.0 (28 / Feb / 2011)
- Fixed problem when relocating effect plugin slots.
time signature in exported midi files.
fixed freeze when opening a project and switching to another application.
- FL Studio
VSTi: fixed editor size reported to host.
Newtone: fixed crash on file > new.
fixed bridge timeout.
endless knob support for bridged plugins.
fixed crash with Slim Slow Slider's Sidechain Comp.
fixed saving of settings.
9.8.0 (11 / January / 2011)
- Fixed Piano roll zoom bug.
in Vocodex's sidechain selector.
DirectWave: fixed 'random' rename of DW Channel on reload
Newtone: reset playback position when stopping playback in FL Studio
Newtone: fixed crash copying notes
Newtone: fixed clicks/pops on audio export
Newtone: made sample loading safer
Newtone: changed note center behaviour
Newtone: fixed display of bars when time signature changes
Newtone: fixed midi timing issue
Soundfont Player: disabled threaded processing
Wrapper: fixed buffer crash in bridged effects
Wrapper: fixed initial i/o assignment for bridged plugins
Wrapper: avoid division by zero errors in bridge
Wrapper: fixed crash on exit for bridged plugins in some circumstances
Wrapper: fixed detection of 64bit dlls
Wrapper: other changes and fixes for bridge
key flips snapping instead of forcing it off.
- New'Frozen LFO' option in envelopes.
to controllers' 's popup now features single last tweaked parameter as
Score export to PDF file.
9.7.0 (22 / Nov / 2010)
- Fixed crash when 'Split by Channel' while Piano roll is
vel mapping not updating when 'resetting' it.
broken View>Browser menu items.
stuff related to song loop markers.
bug in Playlist 's merge pattern clips.
rightclicking on pattern selector in step seq.
behavior of rightclicking on the Playlist 's scroller.
scrolling disabled when adding markers.
held click on clips using pencil.
wrong cursor when shift+add note in Piano roll.
fixed bug when envelope is set to flat centered.
2 little browser auto hide bugs.
reset values in Channel settings knobs for automation clips.
keyboard focus in FL Studio plugins.
sorting of channels in Piano roll's list.
case sensitivity in plugin picker key search.
- Openinga plugin doesn't keep the previous sample loaded into the Channel in some
- Addedworkaround for graphic driver bug on title bars in some cases.
bugfix in envelope editor.
bug in Piano roll's vertical zoom.
APDC bug when disabling plugins.
- Newplayback/preview tool in Playlist (alt+right click).
- New'New pattern' button in step seq.
click on Playlist tracks to resize them.
- New'Small scrollbars in editors' option.
left shift flips pencil/brush.
- Addedbeats to time segment options in Piano roll/Playlist .
roll: (shift+)H or J cycles through filled channels.
unique' now warns if the clip is already unique in the Playlist .
on ghost notes becomes doubleright click (and still X1 button).
stored in project files now packed using known local data paths and system
ones, for better shareability.
9.6.0 (30 / Sep / 2010)
- Fixed bug when pressing F2/F3 in name edits without color
bug relocating in a Piano roll in song mode.
- Fixeda new bug in Harmless' selfosc.
long pause when relocating Mixer tracks on dual cores.
Fixed info flags bug that caused shell plugins to fail to load
Removed some log entries that caused slowdowns
Fixed loading/saving settings when switching to and from bridged mode
Various fixes loading plugin settings
Fixed crash with bridged Crystal VST
Fixed loading Waves plugins from settings
Support interfaceless VST3 plugins
Properly set plugin name when loading a VST3 subplugin
Fixed freeze in BitterSweet II
Various changes in bridge to prevent freezes
Hide editor windows when showing options window instead of closing them
Fixed some memory leaks
Fixed note velocity for VST 3 plugins
Fixed locating a 64bit plugin from settings
Fixed crash when using prev preset function
Fixed installation 'error '
Fixed update of list from within plugin
Fixed listing user items
Fixed showing unrelated paths for lists that had 'FL Studio ' download
- FL Studio VSTi: Fixed 'no audio' bug when loading FL Studio VSTi from file in
Fixed loading of compressed wave files
Notify FL Studio of changed semitone names when loading a mapping
Piano roll (vertical zoom).
tool now flips mute state on a whole row when used on the side keyboard in
key now pauses playback (like ctrl+space).
- Addedbasic support (transport controls) for Kontrolux keyboard.
- Added'remember seek time' option (rightclick stop button).
deleting of overlapping notes/clips (now only deletes the top one).
- Addedwaveform display helper (Alt+N) to Piano roll/event editor (drop sample onto
zooming from side keyboard in Piano roll.
- Addedoptional more precise playback indicator in Piano roll/Playlist /EE (view menu).
or X2 button on ghosted notes switches to the note's Channel.
now moves channels, Mixer tracks, Playlist tracks & patterns (in step seq
auto scrolling when moving events around.
loop marker becomes song loop mode for normal markers, right click freed on
- Newhandle to rescale scores.
- Piano roll's
note hint now also adds key name & MIDI note #.
- Addedthe 'Assign all to>MPC/Trigger Finger/padKontrol pads' option in
zooming/scrolling/grids in FL Studio (no more zoom selector) & several plugins.
rightshift+click on markers in audio editors.
click in Piano roll now mutes (but still selects in stylus mode).
click on the Piano roll keyboard to resize it.
- Newclickfree 'magic lasso' experimental feature (works well enough in
Piano roll, not so much in crowded Playlist ).
mouse button on existing notes starts a selection.
- Added'Quick quantize start times' tool.
Caps Lock to allow resizing notes from left to Ctrl+Home (see Edit menu).
snap=tick snap at max zoom level.
can be set to autohide (docked or floating).
multithreading bug with adjacent Mixer tracks routed to the same hardware
- Newauto backup/auto save system (that also includes the old trash bin folder).
all windows' doesn't hide floating toolbars anymore.
browser: 'Automation' renamed to 'Patterns', patterns in
them have proper pattern popup that allow renaming & relocating, patterns
have proper colors, and extra mouse buttons move through patterns.
- Added'Lock to most used clip' feature to Playlist tracks, to mimic
Playlist block behavior.
note lengths being off by 1 tick.
mouse wheel bug (Delphi's fault).
old 'Main automation' named pattern from (minimal) templates.
size of nearempty FLPs a little.
<> preset selector brings presets in the browser.
pattern mode, singleclicking on clips jumps to patterns or channels.
browser now lists patterns that have steps in the step seq.
lots of mem leaks.
& loading progress now shows in Windows 7 taskbar button.
Channel's 'assign free Mixer track'.
weird escape key problem.
- Newvertical zoom in envelope editor (shift or alt+wheel, double middle click,
Can now load VST3 and 64bit plugins by dragging the .dll/.vst3 file to the
Added extra options for fixed size buffers for special cases (mostly hardwareaccelerated
Pads can have empty names now
Added wheel support and level zooming for env editor
Envelope Controller: Added level zooming for env editor
9.5.0 (7 / Jul / 2010)
- Little modification in loop recording.
memory leak in spectral display.
little bugfix in oscillator import.
fixed bug in oversampling (all times were doubled).
'black note=hold, white note=toggle in remote control' that was
broken for lower octaves.
marker relocation now undoable.
WaveShaper: switching to bipolar behaves better when alt curve point mode is
bug in Playlist clip merging.
various redrawing oddities.
adapting automation events when changing PPQ.
window size bug in Slicex.
minor inaccuracy in automation clips timing.
EQ mix knob bug in Fruity Convolver when opening it from menu.
little drag/drop mistake in Harmless.
odd bug with effect sidechaining when loading specific projects.
fixed tiny memory leak.
little bug in envelope editor open dialog.
rare visual bug in env editor.
slight loop recording problem.
fixed initial size of some VST 3 plugins
fixed mouse wheel speed for VST 3 plugins
fixed issue listing plugin i/o after a change initiated by the plugin
fixed knob mode setting for VST 2 plugins
fixed stack overflow when activating plugin
fixed potential crash while loading plugin
fixed problem for some VST 3 plugins
fixed mixing of multiple outputs to plugin track when fixed size buffers are
fixed reliance on MS runtime dlls
fixed resizing of options dialog when fonts are scaled
fixed neverending envelopes with unconventional arp setups.
improved 'keep on disk' option.
roll/Playlist /event editor: removed 'Delete all', cut/copy/delete now
applies to all if no (events and time) selection.
behavior when resizing clips from left side with slip editing.
early recorded notes when 'wait for input' is on but 'recording
precount' is off.
auto placement of recorded clips in the Playlist .
clips & envelope editors: left alt bypasses snap while editing, right alt (& also alt+right click) deletes points, improved step editing (post
Piano roll note display (faster & looks slightly different), ghost notes
now really ghosted.
now avoids buzzing while lots of underruns occur.
tracks can now be resized individually.
in name editor picks last used color.
- Addedoffset feature for better (less bad) DirectSound performances under Vista.
- Addednew alternate playback tracking mode that doesn't rely on driver, as well as
- Addedoption to mix directly in ASIO's buffer switch.
- NewPlaylist marker options.
now showing bar #s after 999.
roll: can now display time segments other than 4 bars (View>Time segments).
now relocate project in song mode from Piano roll.
less clicking when switching presets.
clicking when relocating songs with audio clips (& granular effect on clips
when declicking is generic or above).
to move Playlist marker content left & right.
to play notes crossing playback start position.
sorting of MRU colors in name edit.
autoscrolling for some editing features.
Playlist Edit>Merge pattern clips.
roll delete/mute doesn't create undo level before actually deleting/muting.
- Manual (de)selection now creates undo level.
now works in Playlist too.
- New'Merge similar pattern clips' editing feature to merge selected
patterns & all their clones.
option to disable track grid.
up Playlist display, some new display options.
markers now displayed as ticks in main song position slider + their names in
- New'copy/paste value' for envelope (& automation clips) points,
compatible with parameter's 'copy/paste value'.
- New'duplicate' (ctrl+B) option in Piano roll & Playlist .
ID ranges are now cached (for speed).
scrolling & optimized refreshes in Piano roll/Playlist /EE.
time around selection' now selects the zoomed part when no selection.
indicators for Playlist tracks.
- Piano roll/Playlist :
Insert now cuts events at mouse cursor position.
- New'wide tracks' Mixer view.
- Addedsupport for Cakewalk ASeries controllers.
- Addedsupport for MAudio Oxygen controllers.
shift+resize now move splits in Piano roll & Playlist .
shift+resize now rescales events in Playlist as well (slightly differently).
'Make unique' and added 'Make unique as sample' for audio
- Home (begin) key now relocates to the bar that's the nearest to the beginning of the
view (ctrl+home starts from zero) in Piano roll/Playlist .
clips & internal controllers don't prevent using event automation for the
same parameter anymore.
way Channel pitch bend is automated, to allow proper use of link smoothing.
an automation clip is created for tempo or Channel pitch bend, a default
'sane' range is assigned to the clip.
speedup in Fruity Limiter, Maximus, Vocodex.
Convolver: holding shift while dropping files appends audio to the existing
data (ctrl still replaces regions).
now imported from MIDI files to the Playlist .
improvements in step edit mode (inserted notes are selected, can now relocate
using time bar in Piano roll).
- Newwaveform (peak tracking) view for Mixer meters.
- Added'Current clip source' list in Playlist track menu (listing the clips
sources used in the track).
- Newtriple buffering ASIO mode.
added messages while plugin is loading and when it's failed to load
added 32bit bridged mode to run VST 1, 2 and 3 plugins in a separate process,
to let them use more memory (not supported for DirectX plugins)
added support for 64bit VST 1, 2 and 3 plugins (not supported for DirectX
small changes to saving/loading
9.1.0 (2 / Feb / 2010)
wrongly reported latency in Vocodex.
broken filter tool in envelope editor (in all plugins).
little bug in Playlist 'merge pattern clips'.
crash in some rare cases when replacing & plugin that has an event being
edited in a Piano roll.
fixed loading old states saved with total recall
save wave files before saving the .dwp file
now responds to FL Studio max polyphony value
no more drag and drop of foreign formats in DW Player
'Save program' now shows a dialog window if the filename isn't valid
minimize lock when loading of settings
update browser after saving a program or bank
works correctly with unicode characters in filenames
- FL Studio
ReWire: fixed crash when closing ProTools with FL Studio loaded
show options menu when you click on the pad name label
selected layer is now remembered when window is hidden, shown and resized
fixed root path for loop files
Envelope Controller: small fix in envelope editor
adjusted pitch bend range selector
pitch bend range is now saved with other plugin options
rescan plugin properties adter loading settings
fixed freeze with Fruity Delay
reimplemented loop position calculation
- Added'realtime' flag support (useful for hardwaresupported plugins).
F5/F6 (or extra mouse buttons, or ENTER or middle click) now sends to the
focused plugin (or the selected Channel if there's none) (handy for testing
files in effects).
original sample filename now stored in states/projects (to remember the last
import dialog doesn't show for MIDI files with only 1 track & 1 Channel.
Piano roll's Channel selector brings the Channel settings and plugin editor.
- AddedMP3 export to Edison.
'Select' to 'Replace' in effect plugin menu when there's already an effect
tempo fitting dialog in Playlist .
added 'send to Playlist as audio clip' shortcut button.
empty name in the Channel grouping edit now sends to the unsorted group.
the method used by assisted PDC a little.
- New'PDC for all tracks' helper for PDC.
hovering of contiguous Piano roll notes/Playlist clips that are grouped or
in name editor cycles through random colors.
- NewHarmless synthesizer.
- NewFruity Convolver effect.
roll note color selector can show special color names for some generators.
added 'Show in browser' option to loop menu
added button to update plugin properties
indicate if note message is real time or not (VST & VST3)
some more speed when copying interlaced to separated buffers and back
store plugin filename, use it to find the plugin when loading settings
9.0.3 (24 / Nov / 2009)
window focus problem when dropping MIDI files onto a Piano roll from an
problem when creating automation clips for Channel parameters in some cases.
patterns listed in inverted order in the step sequencer.
slight browser flicker in some rare case.
open dialog not defaulting to all types problem in WinXP.
fixed showing downloader for effect plugins
fixed update process
corrected an issue with exported FL Studio plugins where the plugin wasn't fully
instantiated until the GUI was opened
fixed a bug that prevented sysex from being received from an external MIDI
added 'send pitch bend range' option
added pitch bend range selection field
added support for Presonus parameter menu interface (VST3 only)
9.0.1 (26 / Oct / 2009)
minor bug when rightclicking mini Piano roll view for immediate jump in some
minor browser bug.
preview now works better as notes are released when you select another Channel.
priority stuff when background rendering.
bug loading old projects with internal controllers in sends.
crash in Edison's scratching tool.
possible hang when using remote control with smoothing enabled.
FPC: fixed issue cutting preview voices
Wrapper: don't respond to 'update display' messages during saving
Wrapper: input names were sometimes shortened
Wrapper: fixed deadlock when i/o changed
little Delphi memory leak.
crash in Fruity Stereo Shaper when both delay & phase were in use.
Wrapper: rewrote small part of DX plugin initialization
Wrapper: fixed loading old DX plugin state if plugin wasn't found
FPC: pad volume wheel resets to 100% instead of 0%
FPC: mute button now works correctly if there are multiple pads triggered by
the same semitone
FPC: deleting a layer would delete two instead of one
Downloader: custom download location wasn't used in some situations
Video Player: fixed 'Ignore tempo changes'
- Added'Sidechain to this track only' option in Mixer.
- Added'Create submix to' option in Mixer.
- Added'Override generic link...' to knob popup menu.
improved Sytrus rendering quality.
- Doubleclickinga Playlist track edits its mostly used clip.
up refresh of multidirectional Playlist scrolling.
Wrapper: added option to disable threaded processing for a specific plugin,
applies to any new instance of that plugin
FPC: added random triggering of overlapping layers
FPC: added DW program file import
DirectWave: added trigger groups
DirectWave: searches for samples in subfolder with the program's name when
loading a .dwp
9.0.0 (10 / Sep / 2009)
dropping Mixer presets onto Mixer tracks failing to select the right Mixer
track when shown at the bottom.
crash when closing FL Studio when Playlist was shown & toolbars were detached.
undocking annoyances in the browser.
slow undocking of toolbars in Vista.
Vista blur visible when hiding Wave Candy windows.
OS error when song was running and returning from Vista's logging window or
screensaver, while autoscrolling was on.
hang when opening FL Studio 's main menu while holding accelerator keys in Vista.
bug in Flangus & Flangus in Sytrus.
- Addedworkaround for missing characters in font used to display old GUIless VST's.
timers to Vistapreferred ones.
erratic cursor visible for a short time after dragging from browser in Vista.
CPU meter no longer shows 99% when audio is temporarily suspended (was often
reported as a bug).
visual bug when detaching windows in Vista.
crash when reloading projects through ALT+x shortcut, while a plugin is
detached & focused.
bug in multipoint envelope processing.
crash through weird mouse click combo on the plugin preset buttons.
annoyance in browser's 'show only one folder content'.
problem when loading Maximus presets made with a specific version.
some Playlist key combo weirdnesses.
not release defaulted to zero for some functions (step edit, Piano roll dumps,
Piano roll flam tool that wasn't starting with the right settings.
Piano roll playback tool (can't miss tiny notes with fast mouse slides
- Fixeda little thing in the Mixer's menu.
edit mode: improved behavior when going backwards while holding notes.
fixed wrong FX send track display when reloading projects.
possible hang in Playlist Insert space/Delete space functions.
Wrapper: fixed chunk size loading and saving bugs
Wrapper: fixed updating the preset list for Attack when loading a Cubase preset
Wrapper: don't save parameters if plugin has chunks but returns 0 for its chunk
Wrapper: small fix for interfaceless plugin labels
Wrapper: fixed sysex implementation
DirectWave: fixed crash when cancelling 'Browse' button
DirectWave: fixed sample loading from absolute paths
DirectWave: more robust external bank import
DirectWave: avoid 'no disk in drive' message when loading samples
DirectWave: small improvement to drag and drop
DirectWave: fixed event handling for hosted VST plugin
DirectWave: fixed browser update after clicking 'Browse...' button
FL Studio ReWire: now uses tick position for ppq calculations instead of sample
audio clip's 'fit to tempo' detection dialog now cancels the fitting.
snapping to zerocrossing (improved for mono samples) now allows to select edges
of the sample.
fixed display glitch for bands that are switched off.
mouse wheel on pitch ratio selectors now behave better.
no more pops in sample playback when selecting.
fixed tempo set to 120 when undoing in some rare cases.
hint for tempo grid now properly follows downbeat marker.
more problem locating project files over networks.
FPC: fixed pause point for layer pan and tune knobs
Wrapper: update interfaceless parameters in the GUI thread instead of the Mixer
Wrapper: dropping fxb and fxp files on the title bar of the plugin window and
on the step sequencer button now works
changed filebased audio undo system (standalone versions were conflicting).
Playlist automation clip display bug.
fixed little declicking glitch for specific cases.
fixed little regionrelated bug when undoing.
problem with hint system in plugins.
little stretching glitch in some cases when a downbeat marker is present.
Fruity Reeverb: store parameter changes in selected program instead of the
Video Player: fixed loading some settings
Downloader: fixed crashes starting a download
Downloader: fixed incorrect 'last selected' item
Wrapper: fixed infinite loop when an effect's inputs were inactive
Wrapper: switched off scaling of options window
Wrapper: send special tempo message to old FL Studio VST plugins (mostly for Fruity
Wrapper: prevent crash when changing parameters on interfaceless plugins
Wrapper: initialize input buffers to zero every time (gets rid of noise in
Wrapper: don't show editor window above options window when opening saved
Wrapper: sidechain inputs now work correctly (instead of all routed to the
track of the first input)
Wrapper: send parameter changes with float value instead of integer (fixes
Wrapper: midi in and out ports are remembered
Multiband Compressor: fixed crash related to MS runtime
Candy: Auto visual mode state now properly restored, some other bugfixes.
pattern by Channel now preserves pattern's beats per bar setting.
some common windowrelated weirdness (windows covering others while they
troubles with snapping grid with specific PPQ settings.
minor bug in envelope smoothing tool.
fixed problem when reloading a state that had envelopes not mixed down.
problem with FL Studio 's hint bar sometimes not refreshing when loading things.
DirectWave: flush plugin if a sampled note didn't reach silence
DirectWave: all zone parameters are now changed for all selected zones, when
'current selection' switch is on
DirectWave: mod reset now works for multiple selected zones
DirectWave: fixed the way a soundfont property was counted on import
DirectWave: overwrite existing wave files when sampling a vst (but only .wav
DirectWave: make sure the sample rate is sent to the plugin before processing vst plugin
DirectWave: DW no longer steals keyboard focus, except for edit controls
DirectWave: Loading a DWB file now tries to load a sample from file if it's not
in the DWB
DirectWave: DWB files now save a reference to the file instead of the sample
data when total recall is off
DirectWave: fixed acm import sample length wasn't adjusted after conversion (was sometimes less than predicted)
DirectWave: Fixed mouse position inaccuracy for pitch bend and mod sliders (multi tab)
DirectWave: put critical section for sample preview slightly earlier
Downloader: store location in global registry during installation, instead of
just in local registry
Downloader: fixed some crashes when the downloader couldn't find the download
Downloader: selection window now has minimum size
Downloader: fixed bug that caused downloads to start again after being finished
Downloader: fixed download location calculation in manager
Wrapper: Ampersand was shown as a shortcut underline in the options window (info section)
Wrapper: fixed a bug loading Arturia AnalogFactory settings
Wrapper: midi port changes after a plugin was dragged didn't make the wrapper
ask the host to enable midi input
Wrapper: Added code to load shell plugins from different filename than when
they were saved
Wrapper: use different way to determine if a plugin is VST1 or not
Wrapper: removed first check for value of FruityPlug in UpdateSize to make sure
editor size is updated when loading the plugin fails
Wrapper: don't get parameter labels and value for shell plugin (waveshell) to
Wrapper: fixed buffer (effect version) now doesn't zero output buffer and takes
into account plugins without inputs
Wrapper: fixed assumption that an effect would have inputs
Wrapper: 'onlysavefirstprogram' workaround for Blood Overdrive and
Compressor is now used for all VST1 plugins
FL Studio Keys: high notes are now always decayed on release, instead of released
minor automation bug in Slicex.
minor graphical mistake in Mixer skin.
controls should now have no more problem with multiple monitors of different
Downloader: fixed prev preset selection
Downloader: fixed focus bug related to modal content selector
Downloader: fixed bug executing items after download, wrong list was used
Downloader: paused downloads are now added at the top of the list
Downloader: tree will refresh less frequently
Downloader: now deletes all relevant .info files when removing waiting or
finished downloads; tp get rid of multiples
Downloader: tree won't jump back to top when refreshing in response to finished
DirectWave: made sure soundfonts load even though a (previously mandatory)
chunk is missing
DirectWave: added support for 24 bit and 32 bit aiff files
DirectWave: fixed loading soundfonts with multiple banks/presets when those
DirectWave: continue to load soundfont even if it doesn't have the
Wasp XT: fixed graphical glitch in slider button
Wasp XT: parameters past unison had the wrong index when sent to the engine
Wrapper: calculate new sample position when plugin is processed, instead of
when wrapper is processed
Wrapper: decreased max value of interfaceless wheels to prevent weird behaviour
memory leak in browser.
FL Studio xxx ReWire: fixed bus enumeration bug
Wasp, Wasp XT: fixes related to parameter handling
Wrapper: Check if current program index is valid when loading
Wrapper: Check if the current program index is valid when saving
DirectWave: can hear hosted VST plugin again (to preview sound)
DirectWave: 440 Hz tone works again in FL Studio version
FPC: some GUI tweaks
FPC: assign entire font instead of just color and style in SetComponentProps
FPC: selected layer is no longer reset when resetting an automatable param
Downloader: files would keep coming back if deleted with rightclick
DirectWave: fixed loading (not loading) settings in player and demo mode for FL Studio
DirectWave: fixed product code communication in FL Studio version
Wrapper: note on/off messages to DX plugins now work again
Wrapper: don't show hints for parameter changes while a parameter is being
changed from the host
Wrapper: inputs and outputs were set to inactive for old settings
Candy: added rounded corners size selector, made Vista blur look better, made
preset switching faster.
multithreaded generator performances.
audio performances in Windows Vista.
one really asked, but auto scrolling state is now saved & restored.
compiler (D2007), drag & drop component, IPP library to latest versions.
- AddedJanko layout to typingtopiano keyboard option.
now significantly faster.
picker: thumbnail hint now shows all of the plugin's categories (also selected
through arrows or mouse wheel), + other improvements.
- Addedmultithreaded Mixer tracks processing, and moved CPU settings to the audio
- Addedglobal smart disable checkbox & new aligned tick lengths checkbox.
- Newdebug log in settings window.
now doubleclick on effects in plugin picker.
- Addedmultithreading to effects processing.
now drop effect presets onto Mixer tracks & channels, Mixer track presets
onto effect slots and channels, Channel & generator presets onto Mixer
tracks & effect slots.
now brings plugin database.
and Humanizing presets folders relocated to the Scores folder.
now drop automation FSC's onto Piano roll (when a controller is selected).
- Addedaccess to Windows file shell menu from browser item menu.
- Addednew browser folder icons & new 'Recent files' browser folder.
- Addedstarting & (approximate) working time information in project info window.
- Controls (in FL Studio & FL Studio plugins) now properly support Vista's window rescaling (font
- FL Studio
now accepts file drops in copy, move & link modes.
from browser = force drag in 'link' mode.
now drags files in move mode, to avoid extra temporary files (when dragging
from an Edison/Slicex/Sytrus to another, or between Slicex decks).
file onto the 'Open audio editor' shortcut button now opens it in a new audio
file in 'move' mode (e.g. from Edison/Slicex/Sytrus) onto browser moves file to
browser folder it's dropped on.
Candy now behaves better when 'Stay on top' & 'On desktop' are off: both
off = normal floating window, Stay on top on / On desktop off = will be hidden
when popup dialogs appear.
- Addedscrollbar for zooming to Fruity Envelope Controller in key & vel mapping
- Newbrowser 'Sort by > Group' option to put most important folders on top (sort
group in .nfo files).
info window now shows up while loading project.
- New (optional) big hint bar, showing progress more clearly when loading projects or
processing lengthy stuff.
new 'Export regions>For sampler use...' that exports with marker middle
notes, and improved export.
envelope point decimation (used in automationtoautomation clip &
now drop audio files onto most envelope editors (does same as audio analysis).
now sticks to right edge when browser is resized.
all windows' now closes detached windows too, and added 'Close all unfocused
windows' option, to keep the focused one open.
plugin warning (now only once per plugin type) now the same for wrapped VST's.
- Addedbrowser hovering helper for too large items.
step editing now works with snap off, with point decimation.
can now be maximized (doubleclick title bar or press enter).
- Addedlevel scaling & point decimation tools to envelope editor (in plugins).
wheel to quickly zoom browser.
browser extra search folders to 30 entries.
- New (fortunately optional) project data folder setting.
WaveShaper: gutter is now clickable.
Edit>Insert / Delete space now cuts through Playlist clips.
picker now features categories.
Playlist & Piano roll time bar, Playlist panels are not swappable anymore.
roll / Playlist local menu (F3 or extra mouse button 2) now lists editing
- FL Studio 's
audio displays now show proper region purpose colors.
extra mouse button brings clip source selection popup.
- Fixed (I think) infamous invalid Playlist clips bug.
- Addedrandom color option for patterns, made Playlist clip focus selector update
along with default item.
- Addeduseful colors menu to name edit dialog (rightclick color button for random
clips are autocolored when dropped (& Playlist track is autocolored when
clip is dropped on it).
- Added'Select by selected source' in Playlist , to select clips of patterns or
channels that are selected.
new Playlist track naming & tools for better song organization.
icons now available to channels (& Playlist tracks).
- NewPlaylist 'behind clips' modes (& old bevelled mode is gone).
autofocuses clip type when current clip source changes.
Playlist clips display at small sizes.
- Added'Deselect' & handy 'Select time around selection' option.
- Addeda couple of new Mixer icons.
'Best fit' & 'On selection' zoom presets (will zoom on selected items if no
time selection exists).
note & clip deletion (won't miss events when rapidly deleting) & fixed
little bug in note deletion from note properties.
- Addednote & clip muting.
note & clip moving/resizing detection.
- Addednote & Playlist clip grouping (works on selecting, moving, resizing,
deletion, muting, shifting using mouse wheel).
audio clips in loop recording mode are now muted, instead of the associated
- Added'group notes' option to Piano roll chop, arp & flam tools.
vertical scrollings in event editor / Piano roll / Playlist .
click now works as panning & works vertically as well in Piano roll /
Playlist , and made it work in event editor as well. Shift+middle click or
shift+right click works as old (inverted) bidirectional scrolling.
wheel on Playlist now vertically zooms inplace (like ctrl+wheel on time).
- Addedsupport for Korg nanoKEY, nanoPAD & nanoKONTROL controllers.
- Addedbutton for portamento (just like for slide) to Piano roll.
roll / Playlist : right alt + right click to quick quantize a single note / clip
start position, end position, or both (works in slip edit mode too).
roll / Playlist brush mode now works better for note / clip lengths that aren't
Edison's resampling (for even better prefilter transition).
- Added'Only with selection' & random seed options to Piano roll articulate tool.
- Added'Center' knob to Piano roll / event editor level scaling tool.
- FL Studio
builtin tempo detector changed to alternate (constant tempo) one.
new Regions>Detect beats option.
/ Sytrus / others: added new envelope point modes.
unique' on automation clips now copies (preserves) the link to the control(s).
the Piano roll 'select' button brings the select menu.
click in Playlist zooms on a single clip (handy to edit automation clips).
oversampling quality & speed (Sytrus, Fruity WaveShaper, etc).
quantizer: can now delete notes too (by just setting velocity to 0 in
- New'Riff machine' Piano roll tool (see Tools in main menu as well) to create riffs
by blending various templates & settings.
added new 'improved', 'even' & 'blurred' unison distribution modes (see
input messages are now logged (only when log window is visible).
of insert tracks upgraded to 99, for a total of 105 Mixer tracks.
rightclicking slice output selector now brings a popup listing Mixer track
- NewFruity Stereo Shaper plugin (for stereo splitting and effects).
new 'Lossy normalize' option to maximize short samples without audible loss.
setting sample to temposynced defaults the tempo (if not set yet) to the one of
files recorded from FL Studio 's Mixer now embed tempo information (the tempo at the
time of recording, for the audio clip 'Fit to tempo' to work without having to
guess the tempo).
tweaked parameter menu moved from plugins to FL Studio 's Tools menu.
- New'Tools>Last tweaked>Override volatile link...' to set up a MIDI knob that
always controls the last tweaked parameter.
to controller's LED popup now applies to the last 2 tweaked params if the list
Candy / Fruity Dance: anim window popup now features 'View settings' to bring
up the actual plugin editor.
Dance can load user sprite sheets.
- New'Claw machine' score tool in Piano roll (works well along with Slicex).
right shift + mouse for tempo fine tuning.
- Piano roll/Playlist /EE,
and Edison/envelope editors: new auto scrolling when hitting edges while
- Piano roll/Playlist :
new 'snap to other events' mode (also works with ghosted notes).
editor can now be aware of which plugin parameters appear 'centered' (supported
by Sytrus so far).
menu items (save plugin preset & score) can now be dragged around (like
- Addedoption to invert Piano roll grid colors (for improved readability).
Candy: added new metering modes for loudness visualization, and new vectorscope
visualization, also mouse X1/X2 buttons switch mode.
now drop Channel data (samples, etc) onto Piano roll (more intuitive for
ALT while SHIFTrescaling Piano roll scores snaps rescaling ratio to 25%.
project samples now located first in project folder, then only in last folder
where previous missing data was found.
- Loadinga project with missing samples now asks for the content downloader to locate
the 'enable effect slots' Mixer buttons now shows or hides editors of all
plugins for that track.
little Slicex resizing glitch.
improved realtime & offline in/out declicking.
MIDI notes now have their MIDI Channel mapped to the corresponding selected
Channel in FL Studio (MIDI Channel 1 controls first selected Channel, MIDI Channel 2
controls second selected Channel, etc).
added new spectrum display gradients.
clips (& sampler channels): added various declicking modes in Channel
editor: improved tools.
new Create pad harmonics tool.
enhancement: 'Start on input' feature is not saved/restored anymore.
now export a Piano roll to a MIDI file (notes only).
audio clips onto Playlist aligns them properly according to the downbeat marker (if present).
Edition users who have purchased Edison VST can now use the FL Studio version in FL Studio .
to LAME 3.98.2.
Playlist mouse wheel scrolling.
the Playlist clip focus button brings a list of either audio, automation or
pattern clip sources.
'split Mixer tracks' rendering filename management.
new 'natural weighting' & improved 'natural scale' for
better spectral display, as well as new (slow) high quality mode that brings
both time & frequency accuracy (especially in natural scale mode).
Wave Candy & FL Studio now use natural weighting for their spectral display.
- Addednote helping lines in Piano roll when notes are played.
envelope editor's envelope smoothing tool & decimation tool.
- Newenvelope filter tool in envelope editor.
Candy: improved scale feature, and added piano kb helper to spectral display.
Reeverb 2: added option to process side.
Mixer's input 'automap' feature (doesn't map mono inputs, and doesn't
route them to master to avoid feedback).
scripting engine used by Edison scripts (should allow VB scripts now).
score logger to work better with tempo changes (works a little differently
now delete Playlist clips from their menu (handy for overlapping clips).
- Addednote preview when changing velocity (or other properties) in Piano roll using
ALT+mouse wheel on nearest note.
improved loop tuner (new tension feature).
audio tracks are no longer set to 'cut themselves'.
Slicex: new attempt at autonaming regions (only kick, snare & hihat for
RBS file import (not much useful anymore).
- Addedoption to open Fruity LSD in MIDI import dialog.
- Addedsupport for sample preview in browser & plugin picker using NFO files using
now lists DWB files.
can now export to OGG files.
for input' feature now 600% noobproofied.
for WavPack files in FL Studio , Edison & Slicex, preserving original WAV info.
picker now answers to alphanumeric keys.
- Addedglow/shadow border option to Wave Candy.
up in sinc interpolator.
Wrapper: added option to steal keyboard focus from the plugin
Wrapper: adapted to new drag and drop implementation
Wrapper: buffers are now aligned better
Wrapper: adapted effect version to be threadeable
Wrapper: added 'Record parameter changes' option
Wrapper: added options screen to replace options menu
Wrapper: implemented multiple inputs and outputs for effects
Wrapper: multiple inputs and outputs now works with the 'Use fixed size
Wrapper: can now load new 'shell' plugins (WaveShell v5 and newer,
Wrapper: minimize locked time when loading a plugin
Wrapper: reimplemented saving and loading of settings to be more future proof
Wrapper: optimized most buffer operations (copy/add/interlace/deinterlace)
Wrapper: new look for interfaceless editor
Wrapper: now loads VST 1 and DX plugins automatically, instead of FL Studio 's internal
Wrapper: fixes to save/load settings for Fruity Compressor and Fruity Blood
Dashboard: send controller values on playback start
Fruity Squeeze: adapted to be threadeable
Fruity Multiband Compressor: adapted to be threadeable
Fruity Scratcher: adapted to be threadeable
Fruity Video Player: adapted to be threadeable
FL Studio xxx VSTi: added tray icon to easily show/hide FL Studio window
FPC: pad now triggers different velocity depending on vertical position of the
FPC: added 'Show GM note names' option to show/hide names in the note
FPC: adapted to new drag and drop implementation
FPC: added popup menu with Mixer track names to output selector
DirectWave: increased maximum polyphony from 64 to 512 voices
DirectWave: added browser preview volume control
DirectWave: added home button in browser
DirectWave: browser paths are shortened when they're inside the content library
DirectWave: added option to copy imported dwp and its samples to the content
DirectWave: rearranged options window
DirectWave: new import dll
Downloader: bring selection window to front when it's opened again (from FL Studio 's
news toolbar or from plugin)
Video Player: load video when file is dropped on title bar or step sequencer
Wrapper: load VST plugin when dll file is dropped on title bar or step
DirectWave: added control to set maximum release time for sampled notes
DirectWave: implemented new downloader interface, modeless
DirectWave: click on empty area in scrollbar(s) to go to that position
DirectWave: Updated CT dll
DirectWave: Reduced max polyphony to 256 to reduce cpu usage when idle
Downloader: cache results of product code registration check to speed it up bit
Downloader: implemented ilreg system
Downloader: improved filter speed
Downloader: only filter when filter text is at least 3 characters
Downloader: Implemented delete, move up and move down for items in manager's
Downloader: ToxicBio, Sawer and Morphine downloads can now also be downloaded
from the selector (if the plugin is installed!)
Downloader: improved 'last view' behaviour a little bit
Wrapper: now reports the sound device's i/o latency to the plugin
FPC: layer shows newly added item (i.e. scrolls to it)
Downloader: added buy button
Downloader: Changed status bar message for failed downloads, when the user is
Downloader: option to load regcode from file now also works in Windows
Downloader: added 'download regcode' menu item in manager
Downloader: added possibility for web link items
Downloader: doubleclicking a failed item will go to the registration page (boxed) or retrieve regcode page (online users)
Downloader: changed text for boxed registration popup menu item
DirectWave: added 'copy to all zones' options for a number of zone
FPC: added some more locks when creating layers
FPC: new skin, some more changes
FPC: added possibility to 'spread even' on a logarithmic scale
FPC: locking layers doesn't automatically spread them even anymore
FPC: now remembers the midi loop name when preset/file is loaded back
Wrapper: cleaned up error message when DX plugin isn't found
Diagnostic: changed 'fruity fonts' font to 'tahoma'
Wasp: decided on a volume log scale to get the new Wasp engine as close to the
old one as possible
Downloader: changed buy and info links
Downloader: use imageline.com for redirect link instead of flstudio.com
DirectWave: implemented ilreg protection
DirectWave: added wavpack support
Downloader: set on top if modal
FPC: implemented .padpreset loading in FPD_LoadFile
Wrapper: added 'Reset plugin' button to Info page of Options window
synthesizer specialized in metallic timbres.
Beat: beat rearranger effect.
New Autogun synthesizer based on Ogun.
Vocodex: vocoder effect.
Implemented & removed:
Playlist items no longer deletes them (hold halt to do so). (thrown, user
- Can now middleclick working area to 'pan' plugin windows (ONLY plugins,
as it's designed for oversized VST's). (thrown, too many annoyances)
8.0.2 (05 / Jun / 2008)
rare crash when loading new project while Playlist is visible.
- Addedpreview to Edison & Slicex tools.
- Addedknob for note release in step sequencer & Piano roll randomizer tool.
new audio clipboard format to counter Windows's inability to handle long bits
Fixed vst rendering if a plugin reports zero programs
Fixed window resize (window kept getting bigger)
Fixed memory leak when loading external banks
Create Temp folder before import of external banks
Browser is refreshed when the lib path changes
Fixed crash when importing samples with long filenames (longer than 31
Fixed a mouse capture issue
Fixed bug exporting waves for VSTi programs that start or end with spaces
Fixed some small visual glitches
Fixed filename extension extraction bug
Increased browser button size
Removed mouse wheel velocity sensitivity
Added tablet pc / stylus option for controls
Fixed crash when sample is used normal and reversed
Doesn't load the midi loop into the Piano roll anymore when changing preset
Fixed glitch when changing 'bottom toolbar' setting
'Send pitch bend range' is now off by default
Fixed buffer size communication bug on plugin initialization
8.0.1 (21 / Apr / 2008)
- Addedmissing folders in the Patches folder.
hints on renderer's bit depth selector.
misaligned browser thumbnails when file extensions are shown.
very rare browser bug.
bug in multipoint envelope release when release time was zero.
little Slicex bug.
doesn't load the midi loop into the Piano roll anymore when changing preset.
fixed bottom toolbar behaviour.
'Send pitch bend range' is now off by default.
fixed buffer size in some cases.
browser button now brings plugin picker.
Edison & Slicex load associated ZGR files.
ZGR files less priority than builtin WAV slicing information.
8.0.0 (09 / Feb / 2008) 10 years anniversary!)
- New Slicex
drum loop slicing generator plugin.
New SynthMaker modular environment.
- FL Studio
finally supports MIDI SysEx input, and handles basic MMC functions.
- Addederror message at startup when MMX or SSE1 is not found.
not forced on anymore for Mixer labels for Win9X platforms.
splitters (browser, Piano roll, Playlist ) for spare position.
browser: can show/hide plugin editors from the generators/effects folders.
smart disable is now compatible with threaded rendering.
- Addedmouse wheel support to popup menus & combo selectors.
- Addedsome extra mouse buttons support.
- Added (manual) plugin editor thumbnails to project browser.
interpolator now faster (64point sinc now usable real time).
- Newslope modes for LP/HP/LS/Peak/HS bands in Parametric EQ 2 plugin.
- New'multilink' option for quicker remote control assignment, creation of multiple
automation clips, etc.
- Added'Edit whole mapping' to Remote control part of the project browser.
stereo waveform display in Playlist .
CME UF keyboard support (although MIDI feedback sometimes makes no sense).
smoothing now works for relative knobs or other incremental MIDI controls too.
now define absolute increment steps in MIDI remote control window.
left/right now works for audio clips too (including using control surface
- Addedfull support for the Mackie Control Universal.
support for some controllers.
'undo knob tweaks' to support tweaking several parameters at once without
Philter: piano keys assigned to patterns.
controls on VST(i)s now show a hint message in FL Studio 's hint bar (when possible).
Candy: fixed some bugs & added Vista window background blur.
to LAME 3.97.
latency compensation 'Set from' option.
with latency compensation.
- Addedslip editing in Playlist clips, as well as little changes in resizing tools.
accuracy of MIDI input recording under high GUI CPU load.
now move effect slots around using the mouse wheel.
- FL Studio (& some FL Studio plugins) now support .ogg format.
'Selected' Mixer track, to which the selected Mixer track is routed, and in
which you place visual effects or a recording Edison.
to quickly open an audio editor in a Mixer track, or Shift+E to open an audio
- Addedscore logging feature, not to miss scored played while testing.
roll: added 'Select at random' to select 10% random notes, for variations.
clip source selection now in titlebar, and clips panel now on top by default.
audio recording now prompts to record in Edison.
RAM usage meter for some systems.
now resize multiple Playlist clips at once.
lock function changed to allow resizing of notes from left side in Piano roll.
- Addedrecording filter (rightclick record button).
enhancement: snapping is on by default.
enhancement: browser snapshot now defaults to slot 1.
enhancement: window menu icons replaced by holly down arrows.
- Newspectral view in monitor panel.
added call to SendPatchToEngine to Voice_Release, to temporarily fix a release
problem when multiple voices are active
now displayed in pattern clips, improved event editor display.
in Piano roll Channel selector are now sorted by Channel group.
- Newlist of available patterns when rightclicking the pattern selector.
named 'pattern name' now act as separators in lists.
- AddedOGG Vorbis rendering target.
- Addedrandomize & humanize to multilink menu.
audio device changed to ASIO4ALL.
patterns now added as pattern clips (when in song mode).
DX10: mod init and sustain calculations now also take sample rate into account
Piano roll keyboard modifiers a little (see help file) to add a new SHIFT+click
to add note in resize mode.
- Added'Send previous/next to selected Channel' option in browser. Works well with
extra mouse buttons too.
peak meters scale bottom changed to 70dB, alternate scale down to 50dB.
FLchan in wallpapers.
enhancement: 'save as' icon blinks once 5min after the last save, then each 30
sec after 10 min.
generator multithreaded processing method a little.
wav file loader for more bad interpretations of a bad format.
incoming 'all notes off' MIDI message to panic.
obsolete '16.8' version of the 32Bit wav rendering.
blur & reverb tools now remember their envelope editor settings.
when live selection is too short (<150ms), and added live selection as
- Newfancy waveform display mode, and option to export display to bitmap file.
- Addedstereo waveform display.
- Newslave sync, pause button, transport active when not playing, support for
control surfaces and keyboard input (to slice or for sampler preview).
now link notes to markers/regions (for use in Fruity Slicer).
- Added'Undo mix (spectral)' and 'Paste mix (spectral)' features.
- Addedkeyboard (to note or to slice) preview.
- Added'quick rename (all)' option to rename all regions to drum names.
& Sytrus now captionize themselves when starting a sample drag.
- NewTools>Send to Playlist as audio clip, to send the clip to the Playlist at
selection, linked to the same Mixer track as Edison.
- Newdrum(loop) stretching tool (& paste replace (drum), with improved gaps
drums from one instance to another, to replace drums in a loop with drums from
option now works on markers/regions too.
rightshift to move markers more accurately (temporary zoom).
- Newphase editing feature in Edison's EQ.
- Addedmiddle note & score detection
smoothness when recording for several minutes
- New'dual view' mode showing both waveform & spectrum.
- Addedtools>sequencing>send to selected Channel, to quickly send audio to the
selected Channel without dragging (mainly for Fruity Slicer).
spectral display's windowing to Kaiser.
- Newsupport for region types, and grid aligned to first downbeat marker.
- Newtempo detector that gives better results for fixedtempo songs.
- Added'Time format' menu to display time regardless of the grid mode.
scroller freeze issue
string dialog now pops up on correct screen
value' for patch control no longer generates an exception
are no longer added to a buffer to be sent during processing
synthpanel on resize, to avoid graphical glitch when resizing the editor with
'Show window contents while dragging' off in Windows
wheel now changes pad
envelope is now bipolar
some save dialog glitches.
- Addedwave preview in open dialog.
small UI changes
behaviour when samples are missing
direction for changing pads from mouse wheel
midi loop loading, it now takes into accounts the steps per beat
nothing in TVideoViewer.AcceptMediaSample to prevent creeping cpu usage
position updates from Process to Idle function, to save some cpu usage
video will now keep playing if the plugin editor window is hidden
- Added'Ignore tempo changes' option
to prevent rising cpu usage.
fast' is now the default
all programs as Cubase presets' saved the current program in every file
new implementation of ProcessParam to avoid 'integer overflow'
exception when adding an automation clip
- Addedhint when plugin parameter changes
fixes in ProcessParam
flushes plugin (inactive/active) in the PlugIOChanged callback
send 'all note off' message for effects
fixed size output buffer for effects are now initialized to zero before
call AllocBuffers when the block size changes
menu items for saving/loading fst and fxb files to 'VST' instead of
- Added'Send note off velocity' option
support for sysex messages sent by the plugin (untested)
FL Studio reread key names when updateDisplay message is received from VST plugin
bug showing save program dialogs
- Addedfile compatibility options to (global) options dialog
control on zone tab now defaults to 0.0dB again
control on zone tab is now multiplied to the volume instead of added
on zone (or zone index) now opens sample tab
need to rightclick on sample scroll bar to zoom
library scan (for popup menu) a lot faster
browser resizing from config dialog
behaviour of browser expansion with multiple instances
volume and velocity implementation
soundfont support, now supports 24 bit soundfonts
resizing in FL Studio version, made it more speccompliant in VSTi version
VST specific improvements
crash in VSTi when opening/closing browser because of incorrect FL Studio version
switches on the zone page now also act according to the 'global'
demo mode save/restore for VSTi version
window size bug (browser open/closed) when opening editor
ogg import, made it use 32 bit float samples instead of 16 bit int
'full range' behaviour for selectors
- Bugfix in envelope point snapping.
in Sytrus unison sub.
bugfix in Edison's looping tool & trimming option.
in stretching engine.
in monophonic mode combined with Fruity Slicer plugin.
weird bug importing corrupted Playlist data from FL6 projects.
keystrokes not getting to FL Studio when Mixer was detached & focused.
strange bug with ASIO.
little bug when reordering Mixer tracks.
crash when closing FL Studio while project browser was open.
tiny browser bug.
bug in WaveShaper & Sytrus bipolar to unipolar mapping conversion.
threadlocking issue with multiple smoothed up remote control combined with
visible project browser and knob tweak undo enabled.
quick quantize no longer resizes Playlist clips.
rare arpeggiator bug.
problem loading some VST 2.4 plugins.
bugfix in Sytrus envelope release combined with sustain level.
crash in Vista when Data Execution Prevention is on
some possible deadlocks when MIDIcontrolling parameters.
little bug in Fruity Slicer's note dump.
little problem in MIDI input window.
big bug in wav file loader when regions have comments.
MP3 bitrate in renderer now doesn't reset all plugins anymore (was slow for
browser not restoring top item in some cases when switching snapshots.
7.0.0 (03 / January / 2007)
- Little GUI redesign.
hint in harmonics editor not lagging anymore.
/ envelope editor: ctrl+shift to bypass point snapping.
Sytrus / envelope editor: multilevel undo & display updates.
little memory leak in browser's history.
wrong displayed hint for automation clips.
more flicker when resizing plugin windows.
- Newresampling engine, support for mono & 32 bit wavs.
scrolllock key to FL Studio 's autoscrolling.
to Delphi 2006.
tiny glitch with Mixer icons.
can now drop bitmaps onto Channel buttons.
audio recording to disk (no more crackles when recording lots of Mixer tracks).
toolbars, with CPU usage graph and RAM meter.
now edit samples from the browser item popup.
now drop any file onto the browser to get the folder added to the extra folders (handy when using the browser to preview sounds).
- Addedlarge browser aspect.
minor bug in multiband compressor (master meter was all mono).
crashing bug in Granulizer.
bugfix in Fruity Delay Bank.
UI changes & optimizations in Sytrus.
- NewFruity Love Philter effect plugin.
little speed improvement when processing arpeggiated/gated presets.
device now stored by name rather than by index.
- NewEdison audio editor.
in Piano roll & Playlist to pan the editor (same as in Edison).
Support for 16 bit integer/32 bit float/mono/stereo samples inside FL Studio , Fruity
Granulizer & Fruity Slicer.
slicing in FL Studio , Fruity Slicer, Fruity Granulizer and Edison.
- Addedspectral view in Fruity Slicer.
several speedups when triggering voices, computing & importing shapes.
crashing project browser when a Mixer control was linked in omni mode.
slightly improved plucked string generator.
wrapper: added 'Invalidate editor window' option (on by default)
wrapper: fixed bug in preset names that start with ''
wrapper: bugfix: effect version copies input to output when no plugin is loaded
wrapper: bugfix: 'fixed size buffers' option is now saved for each
added popup menu for sample displays
middleclick on a sample display now opens that sample in Edison
fixed layer display after dropping a wave
fixed a crashing bug with empty layers
reimplemented sample loading, it's now independent of FL Studio 's sample loading and
loads mono and 32bit samples faster
fixed two bugs importing midi files and other minor bugfixes
added selection of bus and Channel for the ReWired Channel to send its notes to (midi options window)
- FL Studio
DXi: updated calculation of time information to prevent continuous
resynchronizing in Sonar versions 4.04 and up
much improved spectrum display.
little speed & quality enhancement and now up to 256 harmonics per
fixed rare crash when editing waveshaper envelope.
- Addednew stretching methods to FL Studio & Fruity Slicer.
- Addedstretching tool to Edison.
ASIO inputs now listed in the Mixer's input list, so that you can record from
little bug in Mixer state loading.
- Added'stairs' line mode to envelope editor.
generators can now be threaded for some CPU gain on dual cores.
smart disable mode for generators as well.
fading/declicking in Edison, Fruity Slicer and FL Studio .
rare Mixer track relocation bug.
unreleased notes when using sustain in recording mode.
sustain pedal to step jump in step editing mode.
unison panning, volume and pitch now update running voices when automated.
added 'bipolar LFO tension' option to LFO's.
added cherry phaser filter.
now previews the sample's root note.
- Addedmore safety checks for bad wav samples.
windows & Mixer can now be detached from the main window.
tiny keyboard problem with detached windows.
- Addedpattern clips to the Playlist .
zoom tool in Playlist tracks.
click = zoom in Playlist & Piano roll.
for automation clips, and more meaningful undo names.
now turn event automation into automation clips.
pattern clips to edit its contents.
can now be displayed in Channel settings & audio clips.
for AIFF files in sampler channels & Edison.
for Apple Loops AIFF extensions.
added 'Send all values' option
fixed sending values of switches and patch selectors
updates for note off velocity support and note on velocity calculation
now loads AIFF samples
VST preset file loader in autosampler
lots of bugfixes
- FL Studio
Keys: fixed loading of some 16bit waves
reimplemented voice and envelope processing
now loads AIFF, MP3 and REX files
now exports to SFZ format
preview notes now also trigger cut groups
fixed layer tune
allow selection of regions in a wave for start/end points
added possibility to keep current note layout when changing presets
added option to map every pad to a note one by one (per bank)
the pan envelope can't cut a voice anymore
new clickfree editing.
- Added32Bit stream option to DirectSound output.
- FL Studio
is now optimized for ClearType.
2 minor glitches in Piano roll.
to abort file searching is now more responsive.
- Added'huge' to browser size modes.
clips can now be smaller.
occasional crash when assigning hardware XY controllers to params.
notes to slices made easier in Fruity Slicer plugin ('Last hit key'
- Doubleclickinga pattern clip opens the Piano roll/event editor at the time it was clicked.
- Addedsupport for Novation ReMOTE SL controller.
- Newvelocity & release mapping curves in the MIDI settings.
for note off velocity in Piano roll, imported MIDI files, MIDI out & Sytrus
unlink velocity from volume, link velocity & release to attack &
- Newonline news & events toolbar.
Slicer: can assign a slice to the last hit key.
MIDI file import bug.
fix in wav file loader.
Player: fixed time calculation for steps per beat other than 4
added 'Save all programs' option
added 'MIDI Channel Aftertouch' special parameter to control
aftertouch in a plugin
smart disable for all effects' changed to 'Set smart disable for all plugins' (now including generators).
- NewFruity Parametric EQ 2 plugin.
crash when deleting channels while project browser was open.
old bug in audio clips.
threading problem with smart disable.
6.0.8 (13 / January / 2006) )
- Fixed the wrapper crashing when it receives information
from a plugin that it's removing.
FPC crash when changing pad names from the Pads tab.
tempo bug in envelope controller.
bug saving adsr wheels in Envelope Controller.
decimal point bug in Formula Controller.
bugfix in Fruity Slicer.
wet level in Fruity Squeeze.
bugfix in sampler envelope display.
DirectWave to version 1.03.
Chrome with tester application.
6.0.4 (28 / Dec / 2005)
- Fixed nonworking shortcut in Playlist .
builtin sustain support.
crash while detecting sample tempo.
wrong reloading of sample loop type.
bug in audio clips volume envelopes.
patch selector in Dashboard.
score selection in FPC when an empty folder is selected.
bug in FPC and Fruity wrapper that caused drag and drop to stop working.
bug in Fruity Wrapper showing the selection menu when loading songs with Waveshell plugin.
dual screen bug showing all menus on the wrong screen when the primary screen
was on the right side of another screen.
bug with echo delay presets in Channel settings.
bug fixed in Sytrus delay line.
browser being able to be resized when docked.
Mixer send knobs animated when the wrong track was selected.
- Addedoption to disable smooth scrolling (in FL Studio , not plugins).
- Addedwarning when loading projects made with a more recent version of FL Studio .
overloadsafety feature in audio settings optional (for those who have ASIO
bug in EQUO when processing was skipped.
click to load projects from browser now prompts for saving.
looping and song position in FL Studio DXi when used in Sonar 4.0.3 or later.
rendering bug in Fruity Squeeze.
bug that caused some DXi plugins to ignore note messages.
EQ slider hint.
Fruity Fast Dist bug when rendering.
bug when moving plugin racks while event editor was open for one of their
6.0.1 (08 / Dec / 2005)
- FL Studio now compiled with Delphi 2005.
- Newpopup menu engine.
New scaledetecting helper in Piano roll.
MIDI input devices are now accepted.
clock sync can now be sent to multiple MIDI devices.
All control events can now be edited in the Piano roll.
events are now stored in a most recently used list.
roll now offers 16 note colors (that can be seen as MIDI channels).
Piano roll helpers also mark notes that have names (useful with Fruity Slicer).
now drag individual slices from the Fruity Slicer onto channels (or the
explorer), and copy them to the Windows audio clipboard.
Mixer with enhanced free track routing (all tracks can now be sends).
kb keys now accepted in the MIDI remote control box (white = toggle, black =
'New 'Link all parameters' option in plugins & Mixer'
now move Mixer tracks around.
- Newglue tool in Piano roll, to glue contiguous notes.
now replace a Channel type by another (was already doable through presets).
other enhancements in the Piano roll.
for MIDI hold & sostenuto with result directly in Piano roll.
wheel to centerzoom at the mouse position in event editors, Piano roll &
stability/safety for ASIO devices.
bugfix in automation clips.
now works on detached Playlist .
animation is now smoother (for those who can notice).
Browser revamped visually, with various little enhancements.
Browser smart search feature, allowing things like <sytrus or sims?nth or
wav and 'rev* bongo'>.
updated to remember its last state, visual drag/drop.
now monitors FL Studio 's data folder to refresh itself.
can show all file types & their extension.
- Addedbrowser snapshots.
- Droppinga file onto the browser jumps to that file (providing it's available somewhere
in the browser).
arpeggiator built in envelopes, audio file to envelope analyzer, envelope
can now drag/drop singlecycle shapes onto harmonics editor, or Channel button.
waveforms can now be saved to (32bit) WAV files.
enhanced waveform editing tools.
added 4 new filter types.
can now lock harmonics individually.
can now drag waveforms (click big waveform or ctrl+click small one) onto other
minipiano roll update bugfix when project browser is open.
kb to piano' feature now works from the browser window as well (accel
chars now only work in the tree when the feature is off).
Bugfix in level scaling event editor tool.
- NewEQUO automatable equalizer plugin.
New Fruity Reeverb 2 plugin.
Slicer: loading/slicing drum loops doesn't break audio engine anymore.
mode: song relocation is barsynchronized.
and Ctrl+Alt+/* to jump to/select next/previous song markers.
little enhancements: middle mouse button in browser, mouse wheel working in
some new places, etc.
Added support for some more hardware controllers.
Ultrasmooth visual feedback now off by default and sets a higher smoothness,
and also now applies to fruity plugins.
Playlist pattern lane gets a popup menu, and selected patterns can be renamed
all at once.
Added option to split (explode) a pattern by Channel.
Shift+Piano roll/Playlist cut tool now selects a column.
Alt+click in Piano roll/Playlist /event editor bypasses the current snap (very
Shift+left/right or Alt+left/right shifts (nudges) selected notes in piano
Bugfix in audio recording undo, and also made it clearer (tells which files are
gonna be undone).
Can now edit note properties to change a note into a slide.
Added workaround for minor Windows graphic bug in the Playlist .
Added CC standard names to popup in MIDI remote control box.
wheel to scroll Playlist , shift+right click for playback tool in Piano roll,
and various similar little enhancements.
now jump to song markers using MIDI input, and create them on the fly.
publish 128 extra parameters for CC's, so that you can control a VSTi without
using a MIDI out Channel in most cases.
- FL Studio
can now send MTC as well as MIDI clock for output synchronization.
for multimedia keyboards (play/pause/stop/prev/next/browser keys, etc).
enhancement: long audio files are not kept on disk by default anymore.
Option to save audio & MIDI clipboard data to files (see tools menu).
Piano roll & Playlist brings the options menu.
Better support for the Korg MS20 controller: cable in/out are mapped to CC to
work as switches.
for tablet PC's: most forms states are saved per screen resolution (handy when
switching from landscape to portrait mode).
Enhancement for tablet PC's: stylus mode that allows easier tweaking of knobs
as well as several little usability improvements for pencil use.
includes a 128x128 icon size for application bars (ObjectDock, etc).
LAME DLL now loaded dynamically (to avoid problems when FL Studio is used as plugin).
fix for Piano roll splitter losing its aspect ratio when resizing the window.
flicker when resizing some windows (unless detached).
- New'oneclick recording' option for dummies (in the tools menu).
- Addedautomap all ASIO inputs (just like outputs), to monitor all inputs.
New Fruity Squeeze sound degradation plugin.
FPC: volume and pan envelopes per pad.
FPC: pad presets and note layouts.
New Wasp XT synth plugin.
Wrappers now automatically save plugin specific settings (optional).
Video player now has an option to disable rendering audio.
New GM preset for DrumSynth Live.
- Addedsupport for Frontier Design's TranzPort controller.
Piano roll note properties can now show note lengths (optional).
wheel to change note properties (of the closest note, or the selected ones) in
Piano roll & SHIFT+mouse wheel to move them around.
lock to move notes without changing their ending times in Piano roll.
accuracy in the drawing of events in the Piano roll.
Browser now shows .FNV (envelopes), .DWP (DirectWave) and .FXP/.FXB (VSTi
- NewFruity Envelope Controller plugin.
New DirectWave sampler plugin.
New Chrome visualization plugin.
Slicer can now export sliced sample.
New sample and preset downloader for FPC and DirectWave plugins.
automation clips are now adapted when the PPQ settings have changed.
Added workaround for UAD1 plugins to work.
points are not turned into regions anymore.
5.0.2 (26 / January / 2005)
- New key limiter tool in Piano roll.
- Newscore flipper tool in Piano roll.
New level scaling tool in Piano roll & event editor.
Little bugfix in note legato tool.
Rightclick Piano roll options button for direct access to tools.
New 'Arrange windows' item to leave room for the bottom taskbar (handy under
shortcuts now work for detached windows.
Updated to LAME 3.96.1.
Fixed XI file loading bug.
Added pereditor snap override.
improved 'prepare for MIDI output'.
remote control window now shows a list of all controllers linked to parameter.
5.0.1 (20 / Dec / 04)
- Fixed 'Add pitch to key' for plugins.
crashing bug in Fruity Granulizer.
2 minor bugs in Sytrus.
problem with MIDI input in FL Studio VSTi versions.
little problem after dismissing the Piano roll note properties box.
Fixed disabled automation clips processed when relocating the song.
looping for sample preview in browser (too many bad loop points in samples out
Autoscrolling doesn't switch off anymore when editing and the song is not
problems with dual monitors: FL Studio can now be maximized on second monitor and will
remember the monitor it's on when maximized.
Fixed little Playlist shortcut problem.
Added option to detach Playlist , Piano roll and event editors from the working
area (can be maximized on a second monitor).
Changed the default wallpaper to a newbie one.
Newbie enhancement: MIDI settings window doesn't show up anymore to let the
user select a MIDI input device.
Newbie enhancement: 'Enable MIDI input/output' switches itself on
when you select MIDI devices.
5.0 (20 / Nov / 04)
- New automation clips in Playlist .
New powerful arpeggiator tool in Piano roll.
New Fruity WaveShaper effect plugin.
New option to render audio files with slice markers (regions) builtin (regions
are defined as beat markers for Adobe Audition).
Slicer now gets slices from audio file cue points as well (as well as trigger
Much improved Fruity Slicer, with stretching and REX loops support, and
enhanced fill gaps.
- New'make unique' option for audio clips to sever parts.
New timestretching and pitchshifting in audio tracks (with several modes,
including the Elastique engine).
preview of stretched samples.
- Addedauthor & genre to song properties, saved inside WAV files and MP3 tags.
Added tempo detector to audio tracks to align project tempo to song clips.
- Newdrum flam tool in Piano roll.
Live now supports 120 patches.
Fruity Granulizer with transientalignment and new skin.
Audio recording can now be undone, and Mixer track arming button can be rightclicked
not to prompt for a filename.
- Addednote legato and articulation tool in Piano roll.
Basic loop recording.
- Addedtempo tapping feature.
- NewCollab tool to work on shared projects.
- Addedbetter automation smoothing to MIDI remote control (knob works as 1 pole or 3
now load MP3's into sampler channels and audio clips.
Setting for steps per beat now adjust tempo as well (no need for tempodoubling
Slicer note dumping is now done in Piano roll selection (if any).
- Newslicing engine in Fruity Slicer and FL Studio (audio clips).
Stacked notes in Piano roll randomizer now work better.
brush default tool in event editor.
Little bugfix for monophonic mode in step sequencer.
Restyled Fruity HTML NoteBook plugin.
Background wallpaper can now be HTML pages.
Bugfix in Sytrus (making it a little faster).
Added copy/paste preset to Sytrus, to share presets between all plugin versions
Added global envelope mode to Sytrus (version 1.2), for perfect gated presets.
crash when deleting MIDI out channels sometimes.
Song markers now properly stored in rendered waves even with tempo changes.
memory leak in Fruity Slicer plugin.
drum list in the MIDI out plugin to the GM2 standard.
Channel resampling option always enabled.
'Keep on disk' samples can now be modified (loaded from disk when needed).
Can now check 'keep on disk', 'resample' & other options even when not
enhancement: snapping is off by default.
Can now drop samples onto the Channel settings window.
Preview now only loads the few first seconds (for MP3's to preview faster).
controller now supports multiple joysticks.
the recording disk to arm a Mixer track won't prompt for a filename.
Added option not to autounarm Mixer tracks.
an ASIO input now arms the Mixer track automatically.
Added option to trim audio clip parts outside Playlist selection.
Autoenvelope cleaning in step edit mode in Sytrus & Fruity Waveshaper
Remove transposing from quantization tool quantization scores can now safely
contain notes other than C5.
can now be locked.
Replace 'Ignore velocity' option by 'Velocity link', to control pernote filter
Can now shift+click note events to unselect them.
now set one of the external audio editors to replace the default one.
- Addedsupport for Hercules DJ Console (when set in MIDI mode, endless knobs, coupled
switches, special switches & middle jog work).
- Addedsampler interpolation method selector for realtime playback (audio settings).
obsolete 1..9 pattern selector.
FST and FSC file extensions are now associated with the app (and loaded in new
switch now in the main part of the UI, and autodisabled.
selection now shown in the transport slider as well.
Minor cosmetic changes and new wallpapers.
disables 'typing keyboard to piano' feature, handy to access shortcuts such as
R for record.
BkSp shortcut for quick snap switch.
Fixed problem with incoming MIDI note off messages too quickly after note on.
Minor fix in Fruity Vocoder.
Removed (abused) live loop, in favor of Collab.
4.5.2 (4 / Mar / 04)
- Upgraded plugin menus: easier way to browse/automate parameters.
- Added3 band equalizer and soft mode option in Sytrus.
Added option to use Mixer position as playback position, for those who have
crappy sound drivers and experience jerky playback cursors.
bugfix in event editor zoom/select.
Small bugfix in effect preset selector.
in Sytrus (was unstable).
Little glitch fix in Sytrus.
Changed scale for harmonics level editing in Sytrus.
problem with some ZIP files not created (really this time).
bugfix in automation recording.
Fixed arp/slide last bugs (I hope).
Fixed tiny visual glitch in browser.
Notes in step seq now restricted to the Channel's keyzone.
Added repeat mode to arpeggiator.
Sytrus presets are now compressed (was needed for the VSTi version).
4.5.1 (29 / Dec / 03)
- New'auto' mode in arpeggiator (finally works like a classic arp now).
- Newplayback function in Piano roll.
- Newstrum tool in Piano roll.
- NewFruity Flangus effect plugin.
- NewReWire (host & client) support.
/ Piano roll selection now updated when changing PPQ.
- AddedASIO clock source selector (for compatibility with the Tascam US122)
- AddedASIO CPU check for more stability (prevents freezing GUI).
the obsolete 'tiny slices' rendering setting & improved rendering.
- Addedbeep metronome sound.
in Fruity Slicer plugin.
in Channel grouping while loading songs.
bugfix in Playlist .
bugfix in preset switching.
4.5 (3 / Nov / 03)
- Bugfix in FL Studio Keys & dashboard plugins.
release) Added support for the Edirol PCR30/50 controllers (see
bugfix in layer loading.
bugfix in automation smoothing.
- Addedwarning when saving to a protected MIDI file.
space in Playlist now moves markers as well.
Playlist markers is now undoable.
in 'zoom on selection' in Piano roll.
to default note levels in Piano roll.
bugfix in PPQ changing.
in playback indicators in Piano roll.
- Newfree Slayer & FL Studio Keys plugins (actually were in 4.1.2).
Improvement: arpeggiator now works fine with short singlehits.
Don't ask why it's a 4.5 version already :)
4.1.2 (1 / Jul / 03)
- Added automation smoothing feature.
- AddedFruity Keyboard Controller plugin.
- Newundo history in project browser.
- Added'insert/delete space' in Playlist , Piano roll & event editor.
showing plugins & their parameters in the project browser.
- Addedoutput visual to Fruity Formula Controller plugin.
internal controller handling.
rare automation problem.
handling of special audio input format.
editor LFO tool can now be cancelled.
in MIDI file import for controllers.
bugfix in Boobass plugin.
channels now load 24 Bit integer wave files.
small bug in Fruity Slicer.
small weird bug in plugins.
sampler Channel filters consistency across sample rates. Projects not made at
44100 Hz might sound a little different!
fix in Fruity Parametric EQ at 22000 Hz.
fix in filter for Fruity Delay 2.
visual fix in Fruity Slicer.
in Fruity Phaser plugin.
script loading bug (on some systems) finally fixed.
4.1.0 (7 / Apr / 03)
- Newcool (and free) vocoder plugin!
- AddedCTRL+N shortcut for 'Save new version'.
- Added'Link selected channels > Starting from this track' to easily autoassign
Mixer tracks to existing channels.
4.0 (5 / Mar / 03)
- Brand new Playlist .
- (FL Studio ) FX window becomes a Mixer.
clips can now be added to the Playlist .
Slicer now autoslices without the need for a registered BeatSlicer. Same for
the 'File>Import>Beat to slice' feature.
- Addedaudio input (ASIO only) to the Mixer.
- Addeddirecttodisk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks.
- FL Studio now available as a DXi plugin (FL Studio xxx DXi, FL Studio xxx VSTi, 1 & 16
- NewWave Traveller generator plugin.
- NewBooBass generator plugin.
randomizer, now also available in Piano roll.
- Newintegrated wave editor for Channel samples.
minor TS404 preset problem.
- Newcutting tool to Piano roll & Playlist .
bugfix in SimSynth Live.
now has 64 insert tracks.
tracks can route to other Mixer tracks, allowing groups & subgroups.
now have automated mute & mix level.
now save Mixer track presets.
can now have different lengths.
now set pattern color.
- Newblack note display mode in Piano roll.
- Newbrush mode in Playlist and Piano roll.
- Newtime scaling in Piano roll (hold shift & resize notes).
improvements in Piano roll.
the mini Piano roll jumps to the clicked position.
- Newtime markers in Playlist (numpad . to jump to the next one).
markers are saved in rendered waves as cue points.
& added some new artwork.
small bug in envelope display.
small bug in event editor line tool.
MIDI sync output device not remembered.
sync device is now shared with MIDI output devices.
now record in song mode into a pattern that hasn't been triggered (pattern is
then added to the Playlist ).
open the project browser from the Playlist .
- Addedsome 3DNow! optimization (Fruity Parametric EQ & various internal things
now 2x faster on AMD's).
- Addedgraph in remote control mapping window.
precomputed effects at other sample rates.
FX send automation bug.
- Addedphase randomness option to 3xOsc plugin.
- Addedautoscrolling in Playlist .
- Addedsome usability improvements.
mode also works for Mixer in remote control window.
the way some plugins work with timers.
now set the track in which preview & metronome are mixed.
bug with GDI in browser.
window visibility bug.
- Addedlive mode to Playlist .
invalid automation problem after loading presets over a TS404 Channel.
rare bug with event editor's line tool.
updated look of the Fruity Slicer.
precomputed effects are now hidden by default.
wave files now have loop points, useful when rendering using the leave
modified sample as...' now saves loop points.
clips can be chopped up into regions (cue points stored in wave files or slices
stored in ZGR's).
cloning now clones automation.
GDI leak in Fruity NoteBook.
LAME mp3 encoder to version 3.93.1.
bugfixes in FL Studio VSTi.
for multi out VSTi plugins (generators only).
- Newwave editor.
improvement in BeepMap plugin.
sequencer editing is now undoable.
rare notedragging crash in Piano roll.
glitch in sampler channels.
3.5.6 (29 / Jul / 02)
- Support for Tascam US428 controller.
bugfixes!) Formula in MIDI remote control box can now modify increment step (for endless knobs).
now select rows of notes in Piano roll.
- Added'fit to time' option to Fruity Granulizer.
weird rare automation bug.
wrappers & fixed timing info.
- Added'pausing steps' in some knobs & sliders.
- Newuser interface for SimSynth Live.
version now renders properly in Cubase.
- Newclock toolbar.
tempo & pattern selectors.
Wasp's envelope link problem.
small Playlist selection bug.
various minor bugs.
3.5.5 (4 / Jul / 02)
hint in step sequencer.
- Addedsupport for Peavey StudioMix controller (knobs, sliders, switches & jog).
- Addedsupport for StudioMix switches.
- Addedsupport for 'endless' hardware controllers (Doepfer Pocket Dial).
now warns about logging as administrator.
- Formulpresets in MIDI remote control box.
3.5.4 (19 / Jun / 02)
- Can now copy, paste, save & restore automation.
now available as a VSTi plugin.
- Newadvanced quantization in Piano roll.
- Newadvanced patternbased chopper in Piano roll.
Channel envelopes (tension).
- Addedbatch export of FX tracks into separate wave files.
- NewFruity fast dist plugin (same dist as for the TS404).
- NewFruity soft clipper plugin.
Fruity slicer plugin (added 'fill gaps' option & slice reversing).
global beat slicing (layering).
Fruity wrapper plugins.
- Addedrecording precount.
for speech synthesis (.speech files).
- Addedsample start to Fruity Granulizer plugin.
improved (but not compatible) TS404.
wrappers now support DXi2 plugins.
- Newkick synthesizer plugin.
- Improved (but slower) sinc interpolation (thx to arguru).
hermite interpolation (now 6 points) (thx to Yehar).
click metronome for another tick sound.
click wait for input to allow it only when recording.
activity LED now blinks yellow if the MIDI message wasn't handled (assigned to
sync now sends MIDI continue message instead of MIDI start.
in seconds now displayed by the Playlist in the hint bar.
bones now includes automation as well.
time offset knob now automatable (can now do shuffle using internal
meters optionally in dB format (see general settings).
bugfix in envelope processing.
out plugin now supports Channel aftertouch (& also redesigned visually).
unuseful auto maximize & stop at bottom options.
remote control window redesigned a little.
- Addedquick preset randomizing & hybridize mode for plugins.
improved pattern humanizer.
soundfont player now searches for the first valid patch after a soundfont is
- Added'explore' menu item to browser.
- Added'Select linked channels' option & FX track renaming (effects window).
in soundfont player & improved HQ rendering.
in echo delay combined with the time shift.
in Fruity Reeverb (now works fine at any mixing rate).
bugfix in Channel muting.
bugfix in layer channels.
bugfix in Fruity slicer (sample rate conversion).
bugfix in step seq vol knob's gauge.
now recognized in browser info files.
two bad memory leaks.
in DrumSynth patch loader.
wheel now scrolls step seq keyboard edit.
3.4.0 (19 / Dec / 01)
- Added fat mode to channels (echo delay tab).
- Newinput to output mapping formula in remote control linking.
- AddedFruity formula (internal) controller plugin.
- NewExport>Project bones (exports all Channel & effect presets + scores, to
merge projects easier).
Channel filtering for easier reading of the step sequencer.
layer channels, to control several channels at once.
the freezing on some systems with the MIDI output enabled.
- Addedactivity meter to channels.
- NewFruity DX10 & SoundFont player plugins.
now move patterns (or blocks of patterns) up/down (see Playlist menu).
- New'save new version' option.
properties editing in the Piano roll now works only for selected notes, if any.
all channels (ghost) mode in Piano roll.
- Addedvertical zoom in event editor.
- Addedtempo fine tuning (song settings).
testing kb, now with visual feedback & layer key zones.
'shuffled' option in Channel's echo delay.
- Added'Play to end' option to Fruity slicer plugin.
time to max = holding.
- Added'add root note to key' feature (useful for Fruity slicer & Fruity soundfont
patch not restored by the MIDI out.
last MIDI device not working for MIDI output sync.
with loop points stored in wrong order are now loaded properly.
startup things are now set to better default values.
raster visual effect in event editor.
random association, replaced by the Channel layering, better but incompatible.
aftertouch now mapped to #253 in MIDI input mapping (key aftertouch=#254, pitch
3.3.0 (16 / Oct / 01)
- Multiple MIDI devices can now be controlled at once.
- NewFruity stereo enhancer plugin.
- NewFruity delay 2 plugin.
- Added2 FX send tracks & up to 8 plugins per track.
plugin lister, now verifies & sorts plugins.
rather accurate, global (multichannel) MIDI file import.
- Addedportamento to all channels.
- Addedvelocity & kb tracking to all channels.
- AddedASIO output (no multichannel output, will be done, don't ask).
wrapper can now read *.FXB files.
- Addedportamento's in step sequencer & perchannel gating.
- AddedFruity Slicer, Fruity Granulizer, Fruity Big Clock, Fruity dB meter plugins.
- AddedBuzz machines wrapper (generator & effect) plugins.
- Addedlevels adjustment per Channel, for easier automation & preamp.
- Addedpitch per note in the Piano roll.
plugins can now be named.
knobs popup menu (added 'Copy value' & 'Paste value')
rid of the 'filenames with spaces in them loaded as several files' problem.
sample view in Channel settings.
in plugins custom shapes.
minor bug in FX sends.
control mapping now updated when modules change.
control mapping now saved in FLP's, not as a general config anymore.
in Channel FX track # automation.
in Channel settings repaint (very rare & harmless bug).
thing in levels ramping (rendering with 'tiny slices' on is now perfect).
- Addeda wallpaper (Title.jpg).
bugfix in Mixer.
Export>Click marked samples option (hello alt+s freaks).
rare bug in Mixer.
plugins own data can now be collected & included in zipped loops.
bugfix in plugin preset selector.
- Addeda couple of new 3xOsc presets.
some disappearing cursor problems.
bug in sampler channels envelopes & MIDI remote control.
properties box now also works on selected notes in Piano roll.
- Addedfeatures to the 3xOsc.
- Addedautomatable gate time in channels (FUNC tab, mainly for the step seq).
bugfix in volume envelope attack.
pattern mode, the whole pattern is now rendered, not just the first bar.
control mapping now listed in the project browser.
better set of fonts.
LAME mp3 encoder to version 3.89.
- Newbug fixed Fruity Scratcher, WASP & Fruity phaser plugins.
Spectroman can now display in stereo.
3.1.1 (3 / May / 01)
- Bugfix in song relocation.
bugfix in project browser.
bugfix in 'Go to next empty pattern'.
- AddedFruity LSD & Fruity Spectroman plugins (reg. only).
- Addedlog decay switch to envelopes.
sliders a bit.
Fruity plug SDK.
3.1.0 (11 / Sep / 02)
- Project (automation
- (boxed version) Now supporting DXi plugins!
roll data can now be copied from the step sequencer.
- Added'Init with current position' in event editor.
- Addedright click on snap selector for stock note lengths.
Jedi mode :) disappearing mouse cursor problem.
VST plugins now save their state into chunks (useful for the BS1).
in Fruity Mute 2.
bug when closing 2 event editors at once fixed.
background wallpaper centering.
now available to channels as well.
input now handles start / stop / continue messages.
- Added (dirty) workaround for taskbar covering problem.
problem finally fixed!
- Addedproject uploading feature.
- Newusermade MIDI out presets.
auto snap into auto smoothing in event editor.
3.0.1 (26 / Feb / 01)
- Arpeggiator for each Channel.
to MIDI file now works.
bugfix in Mixer & pattern playing.
version of Fruity wrapper plugin now properly listed.
bugfix in Channel's edit menu.
in closing Piano roll.
bugfix in MIDI out plugin.
bugfixes in wav renderer (can now render a Playlist selection properly).
- Newusermade MIDI out presets.
dropping of audio tracks into the Playlist .
auto Channel naming.
*.FSC FruityLoops score (Piano roll) presets.
mode in Piano roll.
files now appear in the browser (to be dropped onto piano rolls) as well.
& 3xOsc plugins now support custom shapes.
- Pattern (visual) length now saved in projects.
3.0.0 (25 / January / 01)
- New layout.
track now per pattern.
- NewFX tracks (now 16 inserts + 2 sends)
views for some controllers in event editor.
keyboard to MIDI option.
to new DrumSynth renderer.
- Addedcustom controls for DrumSynth presets.
mute switch & FX track # are now automated.
controllers can now control several channels at once.
- NewMIDI output plugin & much better MIDI support.
- Newplugin system (effects & generators).
- Newplugins: 3x Osc, BeepMap (image synth), Fruity PanOMatic, Fruity NoteBook, MIDI
optimization in TS404.
- AddedMIDI kb to mute/solo mapping.
meter now shows clipping.
should work better under Win2k.
- Addednew filter types.
better pattern randomizer.
ugliness with system fonts set to large.
- Added'smart disable' feature in effects.
- Addedantialiasing to TS404 (rendering only).
2.7.1 (25 / Sep / 00)
- Small bugfix release:
- Fixed problem
with some Win2k configs & registration.
small problem with multiple monitors (again).
little bug in TS404 starting note.
minor bug in event editor.
right click on loop icon in Playlist .
minor visual bug in title bars.
minor bug in sample display.
bug in Playlist hint.
in 3DFX display drivers avoided (they've fixed it too).
Fruity Reeverb plugin (no more slowing down).
faster sample locating.
- AddedFruity phaser plugin by Smart Electron:x.
2.7.0 (22 / Jul / 00)
- LP x2 filter added to channels.
Channel LFO added, handy for basslines.
standalone editor added.
Bsplines interpolator in event editor (right click).
mode (with interpolation) in event editor.
- Addedpresets to envelope time wheels.
- Addeda couple of great instrument presets.
- Addeddithering to 16 Bit option (rendering only).
SS2 preset renderer.
LAME mp3 encoder to version 3.84
effect removed, added 'Fruity phase inverter' to replace it.
Fast LP plugin added (the main filter will disappear in a future release).
& RBS ext added to sample browser, & FLP's are shown in all folders.
envelope LFO shape not saved in FLP's.
& slight optimization in TS404.
to remove bitmaps from song info edit, too much buggy :(
in filter section (was always on... eating unneeded CPU).
2 bugs in TS404 preset loading.
in pattern rendering when Playlist has a selection.
in main oscilloscope.
random association not saved properly.
- Added'Don't limit windows to screen' option for multi monitor support.
safety checks for 'altered project' flag.
engine changed, now eats a lot less graphic resources.
2.5.4 (6 / May / 00)
- Added LP, BP, HP & Notch to Channel filter.
for plugin presets (sample browser).
- Bugfix in
skin script fixed.
filter bitmap in TS404 interface.
- Better (typing) kb mapping for testing (Channel settings kb).
LAME mp3 encoder to version 3.70
linking of envelope wheels to MIDI controller.
SimSynth 2 renderer DLL.
- Newinstrument patches by BSB.
compatibility: RichEdit crash fixed, selector display fixed.
fine tuning not saved in FLP's.
recorded sample saving.
big samples always set as keep on disk samples.
old bug in Playlist .
bug in sampler envelopes.
- NewSimSynth 2.7 patches! (/SS2_Extra/2.7)
- Newhumanize presets.
2.5.0 (13 / Apr / 00)
- Full envelopes & LFO (pan, vol, filter & pitch)!
- New*.FST 'Channel state' files (instruments replaces *.404 files).
- Newdesign for the TS404 (also added triangle LFO shape).
is now sampleaccurate (useful when you render a lot of bars).
settings window redesigned.
import of ReBirth 338 song files.
- Newimpressive reverb plugin by Ultrafunk.
bug in rendering of TS404 (distortion).
bugs in ZIP export.
bugfix in changing PPQ.
is all new inside & more accurate.
changed & bugfixed (tempo changes).
filters support updated.
- Added'live loop'.
stretch follows tempo changes.
crap trashed out: mix feature (graph edit) & vol/pan/pitch/mix wheels.
in the graph edit reordered.
small problem in level ramping.
delay now linked to the Channel.
- Addedpresets to event editor LFO (speed wheel popup).
TS404 sustain max = infinite.
skins will have to be slightly adjusted to work with this release.
bugfix in pattern editor.
rare click problem with resonant filter.
crash when setting tool launched at startup with Channel sample.
- Addedsinc interpolation (very slow rendering only) because cubic is sometimes
1000 bars in Playlist .
plugins list (too many on screen) + favorites.
process for long renderings.
- Addedkeep on disk samples.
- Addedoption not to resample waves (better for looped stuff).
- Addedsupport for pyramid panning shape (circular is good but can generate clipping).
- Added'keep notes continuous' tool (handy for TS404 without gate).
rare crash with Channel settings form & Channel cloning.
- Addedhandy 'clone pattern' macro (tools).
key aftertouch into controller 254.
bend now supported.
click removal option (always on).
edit now allows offset of the filter.
- Addedprecalc DC offset removal.
renders Playlist selection, if any.
now reread the sample browser without collapsing everything.
beat slicing (merging, shifting all the notes, checking for 'groups').
2.1.1 (19 / January / 00)
- Now using the LAME MP3 encoder for the best quality!
changes now recorded too (with some limitations).
- AddedLFO tool in event editor.
now slice up beats thx to the BeatSlicer engine.
- Fixed minor
visual bug in event editor.
space around wheels (TS404 & VST plugins) not to miss them anymore.
autoscroll now optional.
tool now affects notes & slides for TS404 channels.
bug with the piano kb & TS404 user shapes.
something with TS404 & patterns.
bug with Channel mix/random.
click bug in fake surround effect.
bug in VST plugins handling.
note range in TS404 (some notes were clipped).
nasty slow FPU denormalization also in TS404 delay line & volume ramping.
'update on each n ticks' option (I had to).
distortion on the TS404 when rendering (too slow).
limitations of demo version.
- Addedabout box to Fruity plugins.
- Added'Fruity center' plugin.
default ticks per beat (PPQ) to 96.
most time values (shift, delay) to a 192 PPQ accuracy.
pitch bend into controller 255 for remote controlling.
cutoff now ramped.
small bug in window arrangement.
slave sync bug.
small bug in wav looping.
support for DirectX filters.
2.0.1 (21 / Nov / 99)
- Problem with background wallpaper covering some windows fixed.
Also redraws smoother.
with default skin in palettized mode fixed.
can be moved another way (right click).
for middle mouse button (to reset wheels & scroll windows).
- AddedFLP file format description (Beta).
- Addedplugin editors in view menu.
- Added'arrange windows' in view menu.
the 'auto arrange windows' option in settings.
'insert pattern in Playlist ' (not useful).
sync has changed a lot & visuals are smoother.
now drop sound files on the Playlist (very quick for effects on a song).
more flicker on some controls.
MIDI input added (see ReadMe.doc).
- Addedrecord button, mainly for keyboard input for now.
patterns when playing.
- Addednew tips, read them!
now move channels up/down.
resonance filter now applied after the master plugins (better).
now render to 32 Bit float wavs (for use in CoolEdit Pro).
settings separated from environment settings (more logical).
click a FX track button to pop up the list of plugins.
- Newdefault basic drumkit (Club basic).
more pattern & Playlist clipboards filled at the same time to avoid
- Added'captionnizing' to event editor.
supports DirectX plugins (crashes to be expected:).
- Added'Twice slower' in the tempo menu, for easier recordings.
- Addedpan wheels to the main window.
VST plugs in both user & Fruity directories.
LFO now adjusted correctly when changing song position.
- Addedbalance custom plugin.
- AddedFruityPro /Reset to make a config reset in case you're in trouble.
the check for another instance back (this time only when there's a command line
param) (hope crashes won't be reported this time).
- Added'Open with FruityLoops' in popup menu associated with FLP files.
small bug in my use of the TS404.
rewritten internally, using floats, no more clipping & more stable filter.
Even slightly faster. User shape is back.
range of the filter in the TS404.
the range of all the resonance filters.
glitch in cubic interpolation.
now in /Skins subdir. No need to move your old ones, they're not compatible
Channel & delay line pan/volume tweakings interpolated to avoid pops.
volume can now be tweaked on the fly (needed for the live recording).
remote controlling of most controls!
'ahead duration' Mixer setting & added polling & hardware buffer
settings for down to a 5ms latency on a SB Live!
new Playlist look! (still same features for now)
tracks redesigned, now up to 8 tracks available.
for more realistic logarithmic levels (song settings).
with SimSynth note fixed.
when mixing 2 TS404 fixed.
with dots window fixed.
with saving of wav files fixed.
in the disk renderer.
sync small bugfix.
SHIFT by G to pop up the graph edit (I had to free SHIFT for shortcuts).
shortcuts changed/added (SHIFT instead of ALT for shifting left/right, shortcut
for Save as...).
renders Acidized wav files.
- Addedclone option to the Channel pop up too.
- Addedcool (but slow) light show (not totally finished).
- Addedexport to MP3 thx to BladeEnc.
now load SimSynth 2 presets thx to David Billen.
params for SimSynth 2 presets (riff, tempo).
now adds shortcut icon & stuff.
auto scroll when notes are out of range (auto centering would not be a good
- Added'auto zip empty channels' (general settings) for those who prefer to work this
with last opened projects menu fixed.
fade out (when cut) for better strings.
- Addednote fine tuning for samples which don't match.
- Added'Go to next empty pattern' tool.
- Added'Select unused channels' tool (to delete them to clean up your song).
- Addeduseful 'insert & remove pattern' tools.
more preview on right click in the sample browser (was annoying).
wheels now have a default value.
- Addedping pong delay.
- Addedfavorites to more dialogs (useful when exporting to wave file).
tuning is read from WAV files (middle note isn't too many C4 by default where
it should be C5).
- Added'Hermite curve' interpolation (even better than linear) on stretching for
sample loading & rendering (too slow for real time).
sample locating (as Sam wanted).
volume can be raised to 125%.
plugins which have their own editor no longer have builtin wheels. Many are
badly written & some crash because of this...
is now interpolated (much less noisy).
mouse button used to reset wheels.
1.6.5 (20 / Jun / 99)
- Added support for SimSynth files.
also set the middle note of SimSynth files.
- Added4 effect tracks (+master) supporting up to 4 plugins each.
support all plugins type.
stuff saved inside the FLP.
eats less Windows graphic resources.
deletion (right click) bugfix.
with background picture fixed.
with Win98 fixed: the RTF format has slightly changed in Win98 & caused
checks for 'bad' wavs (there are).
more minor bugfixes.
now drop TS404 presets to create TS404 channels.
the shuffle slider (more logical).
pack now included in the install package.
- Added'shift delay' to the graph edit.
- Addedgraph edit presets in the sample browser (text files to edit manually for now).
1.5.23 (3 / May / 99)
- Changed stuff in the main menu.
pong loop available even when not looped.
- Addedstuff in the Channel settings sample menu.
- Addedthe recording box.
the check for another instance (crash reports).
- Addedthe TS404 Beta!
- Newcool splash screen.
- Addedbackground tiled bitmap.
- Addedcool 'shade' scope mode.
more temp directory (uses the windows\temp instead).
- Addedzip/unzip support for samples & FLP in one single ZIP package.
for more extra sample directories. Also try to locate missing samples in these
- Addedclone Channel option.
- Addedtrue delay line for the TS404.
mute checkbox in the Channel settings (not useful).
presets in the sample browser.
now act as master clock for sync! (read the ReadMe.doc file for
limitations). Sends start / stop / clock / SPP. Should also follow tempo
changes. Added sync delay too.
the Channel settings unuseful pan & vol menus.
of devices cleaned a bit. MIDI not opened if disabled. DirectSound not opened
the Mixer engine from 32 bit int to 32 bit floats. Shouldn't alter the
sound in any way. Even faster (maybe unless you've got an AMD processor).
support for WinAMP DSP plugins (they're all shit).
now starts from 1 instead of 0 (nicer).
plugins support Beta.
settings form shown unactivated to avoid mistakes.
1.4.3 (13 / Mar / 99)
- Minor bugfix in loop files from sample browser.
& click removal bugfix.
1.4.2 (9 / Mar / 99)
- Default values for all sliders (right click).
tempo raised to 999 (don't tell me you need more).
- Addedcut/copy/paste in the Playlist .
- Addedpattern naming (right click the top row in the Playlist ).
the loop selection & replaced it by looping the cut/copy selection.
strings (using loop points defined inside the WAV file).
'stop at screen bottom' (takes care of the task bar).
- Addedhandy 'Always full height' option.
- Addedtranslation (for DSC) (French & Dutch).
made external (translation).
unuseful 'Export loop to clipboard' (now exports according to the loop state).
looks a bit better under weird Windows color schemes.
stretch now up to 512 (but not compatible with old versions of FL Studio ).
detects email in URL box.
click removal (have a low bass cutting itself to see the difference).
- AddedFastTracker 2 XI instruments support (import only).
& XI files now in sample browser too.
skin now for reg. only :(
on knobs for quick note off (for strings) (just set volume to zero).
the wheels to flat wheels in the default skin.
1.4.0 (16 / Dec / 98)
- Last rendered wav path bug corrected.
- Addedstereo & 'flower' scope (right click the scope).
bug in the piano keyboard corrected.
windows (sample list window, piano window) move smoother.
anim on the sample browser.
in auto stretch & ending silence trimming (sorry for incompatibilities).
- Addedprecalc reverb.
- Addedloops in the sample browser.
in the loop info stuff (!@#! RichEdit control).
on exit' bugfix.
sample browser (faster).
bugfix again (when loading old loops).
crash bugfix (but still a prob here).
DS files support.
- Addedtools to the 'sample scope' popup menu (so you can edit DS files directly with
- Added'repeat block length' (just visual).
on a wheel to reset it.
- Added256 colors warning message.
- Addedsome tips.
up to 64 notes per pattern.
take less memory (but who cares).
- Added'Fill each x notes' to Channel menu.
prog now takes a bit less graphic resources (but still too much).
1.3.8 (27 / Oct / 98)
- Added quick 'Load sample...' in the Channel context menu.
- Addeda small starting 4 channels kit in the package.
- Addedautoscroll to the selected Channel (arrow keys).
window never goes below screen bottom.
copro related bugfix.
- Addedbackground wallpaper (for those who don't like to have the desktop behind).
selection in the Playlist (right click+drag down).
hints on the wheels (numeric value).
- Addedlinear interpolation to realtime stretching (optional).
- Addedinterpolation to imported wave files under 44Khz.
scope has a faster response.
- Added'Big Scope' skin.
*.nfo file on rendering (for FruityTracks/DMM).
- Addedquick 'copy whole pattern'.
compatibility with compressed wav formats (ADPCM & muLAW can now be loaded
using the installed ACM codecs several times).
modified sample (right click the scope in the Channel settings).
now render to mono.
added pattern length (set globally).
- Addedintegrated FastWAVlike sample browser (CTRL+B).
the ugly Windows scrollbar.
1.3.72 (01 / Sep / 98)
- Checks for another instance & asks to have it closed.
tempo now updated when synchronized.
- Another (old) MIDI related bug corrected.
1.3.67 (28 / Aug / 98)
- Bug in the MIDI rendering/export corrected.
1.3.66 (26 / Aug / 98)
- Avoid old ComCtl32.DLL bug by loading bullets & slider knobs
- Added'shift delay' trick so that 32nd notes can be achieved (using another Channel).
- FruityLoops Pro Stretching now in realtime.
1.3.56 (01 / Aug / 98)
- Pitch for each dot added.
- Addedbottom status/resize bar.
- Edit mode buttons added (Pan/vol & Keyboard modes).
- Main pitch slider added.
- Old way to set dot volume removed.
- Addedchannel selection.
- Addedpiano keyboard.
- Addedgraph edit.
on pitch & mix.
to customize the skin (colors, holes & positions).
click on any set button for a quick preview of the sample.
- Addeda BW skin that looks good & works almost well with palettized systems.
to transpose (keyboard mode).
CPU usage (sample settings).
the old echo by a useful one.
the pattern numpad to match the keyboard one.
in wave open dialog.
selected Channel gets the sample directly from FastWAV (double click).
window can now be resized. Also the /* keys change the playing pattern.
pan, dot note, mix effect & random now work with MIDI too.
bug in the precalc resonant filter.
- NewPlaylist that allows multiple patterns at the same time.
delay & phaser effect added.
range for the delay volume wheel.
trim silence at the end of samples not to have to mix it (faster).
resonant filter added.
1.2.13 (not released)
- Attack added.
in wave open dialog.
bank selection stuff corrected.
- AddedMIDI controller settings.
1.2.12 (01 / Jun / 98)
- Bug that caused the echo to cut the sample itself corrected.
- AddedIns/Del buttons in Playlist . Also right clicking on the left part selects the
with the 6 numeric key sending minus corrected.
- Addedpreamp & decay precalc effects.
settings window rearranged.
decoding added then removed (see below)...
1.2.11 (20 / May / 98)
- WinAMP DSP plugins support (registered only).
version now limited to 4 channels.
now in percents.
for each dot.
- Newway of setting dot pan & vol (SHIFT).
1.2.10 (02 / May / 98)
- Will loop the existing patterns if Playlist empty instead of
playing the first one.
clicking a Channel mute button for 'solo'.
comments are now in Rich Text format (RTF).
message when no output driver selected.
bugs corrected. Should be more stable. I hope.
DirectSound when loosing focus so most wave editors can run.
- Addedpreview in the settings form.
to fit the pattern. Precalculated & rather slow.
key to adjust the volume of a whole line.
window has merged with the Channel settings form.
accurate wheel movement (right click).
now support panning.
1.2.9 (19 / Apr / 98)
- Minor bug on the small volume wheel corrected.
to 'attach' FastWAV to the main window.
window position saved & restored.
keys to mute channels.
mute button bitmap now loaded (skins).
another bug that made samples not to be found sometimes.
- Addedtips of the day. Hope they will be read :)
1.2.8 (15 / Apr / 98)
- Can now drop FLP files on the main window.
corrected in the saving of FLP files.
to input bug corrected.
menu option added.
box shown when no output selected.
volume/mute & main volume/shuffle now in the main window.
settings menu removed.
versions were MIDI only Beta releases)
It all started here!