A new way of slicing
If the wave file contains slice/region data this will be automatically used instead of the beat-detection algorithm.
Slicex offers playback, reordering of slices and time-stretching capabilities optimized for drum loops.
Related plugins are the Fruity Slicer and Edison.
Slicex in FL Studio
- Slicex works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
- ATTENTION: NO macOS VST version available!
Can NOT be used in other DAW on Mac.
Use INSIDE FL Studio is possible on both macOS and Windows
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- VST2 compatible host.