FL Studio panels are located at the top of the screen in the Tool Bar area, and provide quick access to many commands and options. Many of these commands are also available in FL Studio
menus and windows.
- Moving panels - The panels behave much like standard Windows toolbar controls - they can be reordered in any way, undocked and docked to the top or bottom
of the screen by dragging the handle located in the left side of each panel. NOTE: If panels are Locked they will not be movable, Right-click on the panel dock OR use the Menu > View > Toolbars and
de-select 'Lock' if this is the case.
- Display / Hide panels -To hide or show toolbar panels, Right-click on the background rail/dock strip and select from the pop-up menu OR use the Menu > View > Toolbars
options. Panels that are visible are preceded by a check mark. Checking 'Lock' will lock the panels into position so that you can not move them by accident.
- Right-Click Controls (on empty area)
- Toolbar Panels - Select to show/hide the panels as listed:
- Lock (Shift+F11) - Prevents panels from being moved. When panels are unlocked you can drag them off the Toolbar. This allows you to place them anywhere on the screen.
- Hide (Ctrl+F11) - Hide all Panels and the Toolbar itself.