MIXING & EFFECTS
Fruity Flangus allows you to enrich the stereo panorama of your mix, add complex flange effects and simulate unison mode synthesis via a set of controllable 'stacked' flangers.
Related plugin: If you wish to explore other flanging effects, a different plugin, Fruity Flanger, is also available.
- Order (ORD)- Sets the number of "stacked" flangers to be used for the effect. Using more flangers makes the effect
smoother and richer.
- Depth (DEPTH) - Controls the "flange depth" (amplitude of pitch oscillation for each of the stacked flangers).
- Speed (SPD) - Controls the flange speed (speed of pitch oscillation).
- Delay (DEL) - Variable amounts of delay can be applied to each of the stacked flangers. Use this parameter to define the
overall amount of delay applied.
- Spread (SPRD) - Each flanger is assigned a different speed, depth, etc. in a range defined by the basic properties provided
in the Flangus interface. Increase the SPRD value to "smooth" the spreading of the stacked flangers across the parameter
- Stereo Cross (CROSS) - This parameter applies a stereo cross mix between the left and right channel audio output of Flangus.
Increase the parameter value to mix more of the left channel sound in the right one and vice versa. The parameter has range of -100 to 100. Negative
values mix inverted sound in the opposite channel.
- Dry - Determines the dry (unprocessed) audio in the output. Range: -100 to 100. Negative values mix inverted sound into the
- Wet - Determines the processed ('flanged') audio in the output. Range: -100 to 100. Negative values mix inverted sound into
Plugin Credits: Didier Dambrin