Plugin Formats Supported
FL Studio supports:
- FL Studio Windows - Supports 32 and 64 Bit VST, VST2, VST3 and Image-Line's own enhanced proprietary FL Studio native format.
- FL Studio macOS - Supports 64 Bit VST, 64 Bit Audio Units (AU) and Image-Line's own enhanced proprietary FL Studio native format.
For more information:
- FL Studio Native Plugins - FL Studio has an enhanced proprietary plugin standard that allows advanced integrated functions including: Right-Click linking and automation of any interface control. Per-note pitch slides, legato, click here to learb more.
- VST / AU support - VST/AU format plugins are opened in the Fruity Wrapper that has many options to solve compatibility issues and input/output routing controls. See the section on Installing VST plugins for more information.
- Installing VST/AU instruments and effects - Click here to see the section on installing plugins.