MIXING & EFFECTS
- Smooth 1/2/3/4 - These four parameters control the 'gradient' generation of the turntable simulator. Adjusting these values
may improve the results for certain types of source material.
- Pan - Sets the stereo panning of the audio output.
- Vol - Sets the volume of the output.
- Hold - Stops the turntable playing. Switch this on if you are linking the turntable platter to a MIDI Controller.
- Mute - Mutes the sound of the turntable (suitable for automation).
- Turntable Platter - Left-click and drag up/down to scratch the sample. Right-click to link.
- Play Backwards - Press to play the sample backwards, when not scratching.
- Pause - Press to pause the turntable, when not scratching.
- Play Forward - Press to play the sample forward, when not scratching.
- Speed (SPD) - Adjusts the playback speed (default: 1x).
- Acceleration (ACC) - Adjusts the motion acceleration of the turntable.
- Sensitivity (SEN) - Adjusts the turntable's sensitivity to mouse movement. The lower the sensitivity, the slower the rotation
from the same mouse movement.
- Browse for Sample - Click to select a sample as the source material to be 'scratched'.
- Wave Preview - Displays a preview of the sample. You can also scratch the sample using a horizontal version of the turntable
Plugin Credits: Robert Conde