The Smooth up tool provides a number of controls for working with multi-point envelopes. It is particularly useful for modifying envelopes that have been created using
an 'analyze audio' function to generate the envelope.
- Attack - Attack curve smoothing.
- (Attack) Slope - Steepen/lessen the slope of the attack (ramp-up) phase/s.
- Release - Release curve smoothing.
- (Release) Slope - Steepen/lessen the slope of the release (ramp-down) phase/s.
- Link (symbol) - Links Attack and Release curves.
- Offset - Horizontal position adjustment.
- Decimation - Varies the number of points used for curve fitting.
- Reset - Reset the tool to the default state.
- Accept - Accept changes and close the tool. Note, these changes can be subsequently undone using the Current project History or Ctrl+Z.