Piano roll Flip
Flip can invert scores both vertically (key) and horizontally (time). The tool operates only on the selected notes, if there are any (otherwise uses the entire score in the window).
- Flip Horizontally - Flips the score about the vertical axis (in time).
- Preserve Start Times - With this option off, the flip will be a perfect mirror of the original score. However, in practice it is best sometimes that start times are preserved rather than create a 1:1 mirror of the original score. Enabling this option allows you to flip scores in this manner (it is most likely that the result will be different on scores having notes with varying note lengths).
- Flip Vertically - Flips the scores around the horizontal axis (in note pitch).
- Reset - Reset the tool to the default state.
- Accept - Accept changes and close the tool. Note, these changes can be subsequently undone using the Current project History or Ctrl+Z.