Simply move the blocks to correct
Newtone makes it easy to correct your vocals or monophonic-instrumental recordings.
Transparent blocks indicate detected pitches and the red line the moment-by-moment pitch all calculated automatically. Out of tune notes are immediately visible, and can be corrected individually with the click of a right-mouse button. Alternatively Drop into Advanced Edit Mode and micro-correct any portion of the waveform.
Drag & drop file adding
Drag and drop your sounds or vocals directly into Newtone.
Efficient integration with FL Studio allows easy import/export to and from the Playlist, to wave format or exported as MIDI.
Since Newtone is hosted as an effect and syncs with FL Studio transport, you can completely edit your audio without leaving Newtone.
Experiment with sound
Go beyond correcting vocals, create harmonies or use Newtone to experiment with non-vocal sounds.
Newtone is not only a pitch and time manipulation tool, but a versatile sound-design environment.
- Auto correct your vocals
- Create harmonies & new tunes
- Full integration with FL Studio
- Official FL Studio registration needed.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3).
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.10 for the FL Studio for Native OS X (ALPHA) Attention: Only available after purchase of a program registration (no demo).
- 1 Gb minimum, 2 or 4 Gb RAM recommended
- 2 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)