Help us protect your investment
Image-Line has zero tolerance to piracy and freeloading - including the use, distribution or sale of any illegal version of our software (inc. cracks, patches, keygens or licenses/regkeys). We do not allow anyone to use our software without paying Image-Line for it, and so, supporting development.
Our expert legal team actively pursues all reports of websites, social media and sales/auction sites where our software has been pirated. For example:
- Ads for pirated FL Studio on sales sites (eBay, Craigslist, etc.)
- Photos advertising pirated FL Studio on Instagram
- Downloads of cracked FL Studio on warez sites
- Apps that hack FL Studio Mobile
- Links to cracks on Facebook, Twitter, reddit, etc.
- Videos using cracked FL Studio on YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
We encourage you to report piracy and illegal distribution of our software here:
Do you give rewards?
Sorry, our policy is not to reward people for reporting illegal activity. In the past this has lead to deliberate uploading of cracks, and reporting them afterward. We remove more than 1000 illegal FL Studio downloads each month, and track hundreds of new ones each day. We appreciate your helping us identify offending sites and sellers. Please see your contribution as a service to protect your investment in our products and Lifetime Free Updates.
Why we hate piracy, and why it should annoy you too ...
Download the safe, VIRUS-FREE time-unlimited trial... HERE
One example: By downloading cracked FL Studio, you risk your YouTube channel being hijacked and crack videos being uploaded without your consent. Before you know it, your channel is deleted due to copyright strikes, and it cannot be restored.
You enjoy using FL Studio. It's something you have gone to some trouble and some risk to get. You put effort into that. You put effort into your music. So please, think about this:
The only reason FL Studio exists is because people, before you, paid for it.
People who use pirated copies of FL Studio disrespect our company, our employees who work hard to develop it AND, perhaps something you have not thought about; everyone who has purchased it. Yes, pirates are freeloading on fellow music producers.
It's particularly troubling since we are one of the fairest, and most generous companies, in music software. As sales of FL Studio grow we put more money back into rewarding the creative staff who made it, employing more people to develop it and add new features/technology to the program. Most importantly for the community of FL Studio users, new purchases support the ongoing free updates for all, as we explain below.
OK, but what do paying FL Studio owners get?
FL STUDIO of course, but that also includes ...
- Lifetime Free Updates - FL Studio is among the least expensive DAW applications already AND it comes with Lifetime Free Updates. It means that whenever we release a new version of FL Studio you can download, install and use it FREE OF CHARGE immediately and for as long as FL Studio is developed. Don't you think that’s fair? We are not the 'greedy company' people who steal FL Studio try to claim.
- Immediate support - Owners of licensed FL Studio are authorized to use our online support every time they need help or have questions. This assistance is provided directly from our developers & staff. Answers are delivered accurately and promptly, we want your FL Studio experience to be the best. As a registered user, and customer you, are also able to discuss tips & techniques, problems, exchange presets & songs, to share your ideas and recommendations and be part of the ever-growing FL Studio community.
- Access to the user forums - Only customers can post in the User Forums. Ask questions and get answers from the experts who make the software, and other FL Studio users. Make feature requests, download customer only content and more.
- Older versions of FL Studio - If you prefer to use older versions of FL Studio, there's no need to use a cracked copy. You can download FL Studio 9, 10, 11, 12 and 20 here. Then unlock them with your current license.
- Participate in FL Studio's development - We release development versions in LoopTalk and actively encourage customers to let us know what features they would like to see. In case you didn't realize, we really do ignore feature requests from any place other than from paying customers, posting in our forums. Here's an example thread from the development of FL Studio 20.
- Your computer and digital life protected - Pirated copies of FL Studio are sold all over the world on sites like eBay, Craigslist etc, and hosted on various warez sites. Crackers fuel an enormous black market of 'business warez' (direct sales, paid for downloads, virus and spyware). While they promote their activities as "doing good for the community", in reality they provide the raw material for an industry that attracts the worst criminal elements on the internet, who make millions off their cracks and that act in opposition to our business, FL Studio's future and hapless warez 'customers'. These people end up with infected machines, scam-ware or worse. Nothing is free. If a site hosts warez, ask yourself; 1. How is the site funded? 2. What kind of person would run such a site? 3. What are they are getting out of it? Why would you download something from them?
Why you don't need to pirate FL Studio to 'test' it, the awesome trial:
We provide a time-unlimited, feature unlocked trial right here. So you can try FL Studio before you buy, for as long as you like. You can even export to audio and save projects. The ONLY restriction? You can't load saved projects until you purchase FL Studio and any additional plugins used, as shown here. There really is no need to use a crack so you can 'test it'.
One last thing ...
You were prepared to pay for your computer, operating system, speakers and internet access, because stealing stuff is wrong, you get it. But why is it OK to steal access to software? Every time someone installs an illegal copy of FL Studio, they break the law by Infringing our Copyright. Even helping others to obtain illegal copies of FL Studio is an offense known as Circumvention of Copyright. Isn't it better to invest some money instead of taking the risk to be involved in civil and criminal sanctions?
We have a full-time legal-team ready to act on your reports.
Thanks for your support!