The View menu contains commands for showing/hiding and arranging FL Studio windows.
- Playlist (F5) - Shows/hides
the Playlist window.
- Step Sequencer (F6) - Shows/hides
the Step Sequencer window.
- Piano roll (F7) - Shows/hides
the Piano roll window.
- Browser (Alt+F8) - Shows/hides the
- Mixer (F9) - Shows/hides the
- Channel settings - Shows/hides the Channel Settings window.
- Plugin picker (F8) - Displays an array of plugins (effects
left, instruments right). To use the Plugin picker, click, hold and drag the icon associated with the plugin you want to use and the
picker list will close. Drop the plugin on the target location inside FL Studio. See the Browser section of the manual for details on customizing the Plugin picker.
- Project picker (Ctrl+F8) - Displays an array of Clips & Channels
used in a project and the relationship between them, notice the yellow ticks, when the Mouse Cursor is placed over an item. The main purpose of the Project Picker is to select items by clicking on them for use
in the Playlist.
- Toolbars -
- Select / Deselect Transport, Output monitor, CPU, Shortcut, Extra shortcut, Recording, Time, Online, Hint Bar panels. The Hint bar option displays an additional
floating Hint Bar panel in the lower-left corner of the FL Studio interface.
- Lock - Locks the position of the Panels in the upper docking bar.
- Close all windows (F12) - Closes all windows in FL Studio.
- Close all unfocused windows (Ctrl + F12) - Closes all unselected (unfocused) windows .
- Align all channel editors (Shift + F12) - Arranges all Channel plugin windows to align to their top-left corners. NOTE: This will not work with 'Detached' plugins.
- Arrange windows
- Default Shift+Ctrl+H) - Restores the default layout.
- Alternate - Simply an alternate layout. Try it, you may like it :)
- Outside bottom taskbar - Extends the FL studio desktop so that it is under the Windows taskbar.
- Save current arrangement - Saves the current layout, to be used before changing screen resolution (i.e changing display size or rotating a tablet PC view).
- Background - Allows you to choose wallpaper for FL Studio main window.
- Set bitmap wallpaper - Allows you to use an image for the main window background.
- Set dynamic wallpaper / HTML document - Lets you choose a dynamic wallpaper or HTML document for the main window background. Dynamic wallpapers are in the format .txt can be edited using a standard text editor. They display FL Studio version information, blur when FL Studio is not focussed and adjust to suit the scaling settings.