Toxic Biohazard features a hybrid synthesis engine, combining the best of FM and Subtractive synthesis. With the addition of a warm, analog-modeled filter and set of built-in
effects, the Toxic concept remains one of convenience, simplicity, and superb sound quality.
- Powerful hybrid FM-Subtractive synthesis engine.
- Low CPU usage with no loss of sound quality.
- 6 customizable, anti-aliasing oscillators, each providing a rich, noiseless spectrum.
- 6 ADSR Envelope Generators, one dedicated to each oscillator.
- A Warm, multimode, analog-modeled filter, featuring Low-Pass, Band-Pass, and High-Pass settings.
- A dedicated Envelope Generator tied to the filter.
- 2 free-shaped, tempo-sync able LFO's,
- FM and LFO matrix.
- Up to 32 voice polyphony.
- Up to 8 voices unison with stereo spreading.
- Support for any samplerate.
- Completely sample accurate.
- 2 effect modules where you can select Multistage Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Flanger, Reverb, plus master 8 band equalizer and distortion..
- 8 band, analog-modeled, parametric equalizer.
- An aggressive distortion module.
- A modern, inspiring user interface design, featuring our own 'Symmetric Interface' layout.
- 64 step sequencer, featuring our 'Smart-Sequencer' technology and double polyphonic capabilities.
- MIDI modulation matrix, allowing the user to route up to 10 MIDI controllers to modulate Toxic Biohazard parameters
While using Toxic Biohazard, you will find that many parameters have
Buttons have two states, ON and OFF. When ON, they emit an LCD like
glow. To toggle a button between ON and OFF, simply
"Left-click" while hovering over it with your mouse
These controls are made to work like hardware rotary encoder knobs
that you'll find on most hardware synthesizers. To
"Turn" the knobs, "Click-and-Drag" while hovering over
it with your mouse pointer. Dragging upwards will bring the knob to
the right, while dragging downwards will bring the knob to the left.
Data Sliders work similarly to the sliders on hardware synthesizers
and mixing consoles. To increase the value of a Data Slider, simply
"Click-and-Drag" the slider upwards. To decrease the
value, "Click-and-Drag" downwards.
displays work in the exact same way as Knobs and Data Sliders,
except the value is represented by an LCD-Like number. To
operate a Number Display, "Click-and-Drag" your mouse
pointer upwards for positive values, and downwards for negative values,
while hovering over the LCD display.
- Fine adjustment -Holding Shift prior to clicking and dragging on a control allows fine adjustments to be made to parameters.
- Reset control - Hold Alt prior to clicking on a control or Right-click (VST) version. Right-click (FL native version) opens the link/copy/paste menu.