We're excited, you're excited! It's finally here, FL Studio 10. You can download the FL Studio 10 installer here and either update your current FL Studio installation, don't forget to download and install a new FLRegkey.Reg file, or try it in demo mode.
Key new features include:
- 64 Bit plugin wrapper - FL Studio now hosts 64 Bit VST plugins for access to unlimited memory.
- Autosave / Autobackup - Don't lose a project or data again.
- Revised Playlist - Individually resizable tracks. Lock tracks to Clips. Live performance time Marker options (Jump to, Loop, Pause & Skip)
- Revised Mixer - Fully Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation (A-PDC). New waveform meter view.
- Revised Piano roll - Export as sheet music option. Vertical zoom with not properties view. Magic lasso selection & note-handle stretch. Edit ghost notes by double Right-click. Waveform view.
- Pattern Picker - opens from the Playlist, Piano roll or Stepsequencer. Select Patterns & Channels.
- Patcher (free) - chain instruments & effects for easy saving of complete instrument & effect chains.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer (free) - OpenGL based visualization effect with movie render capability.
- Pitcher (demo) - real-time correction/harmonization plugin responds to Piano roll note control.
- Newtone (demo) - pitch correction editor for precise control, pristine quality stretching, re-pitching and correction.
- Keep on disk & 32 Bit Bridge - now give each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel / Plugin access to at least 2 GB memory and up to 4 for VST Plugins.
- Fruity Edition - gains access to Pattern Clips.
- Lifetime Free Updates - are extended to all FL Studio 10 box customers onward & as usual all download customers.
- ...learn more by visiting the 'FL Studio 10 What's New?' page.
For help on upgrading your current FL Studio installation to FL Studio 10 by making use of your Lifetime Free Updates please see this video. There are more help-links in the video information.