Image-Line Remote 1.2 is now available. IL Remote is available FREE for Android and iOS tablets or phones. It's a user-configurable virtual MIDI controller application for FL Studio and Deckadance. Just open FL Studio 11.1 or Deckadance 2.3 on your computer, enable Image-Line Remote on the MIDI settings and then open IL Remote on up to 15 Android and or iOS devices. The connection is made automatically over a Wi-Fi network. Get it here:
Why not visit the Image-Line Remote users forum for support, to discuss usage and to share presets with other users.
- MIDI - Channel selection for accelerometers.
Deckadance 2.3 (or higher)
Android 3.0 or higher
iOS 5.1 or higher
Is this available for Windows 8 Phone: Not at this time. We are looking into it.
Can I connect via USB rather than Wi-Fi: Not at this time.
Can I connect via Bluetooth rather than Wi-Fi: Not at this time.
I can't get FL Studio and IL Remote connected: Please check...
- Are you using at least FL Studio 11.1 or Deckadance 2.3?
- Did you select 'Enable Image-Line Remote" on the MIDI settings?
- Are both your PC and Mobile device logged into the same Wi-Fi Network?
- Did you see this video
- Check your network router's admin settings and the configuration for IP Filtering, MAC filtering and internal firewalls.
- Still no joy? Ask for support in the IL Remote users forum we will collect your information and try to get it working.