We are pleased to announce FL Studio 20.1.2. This is a maintenance update, focusing on commonly requested adjustments to 20.1 workflow and bug fixes. We're also proud that our Lifetime Free Updates policy is now pushing past 20 years, so FL Studio owners can update today, no more to pay ...
DOWNLOAD FL Studio 20.1.2 for Windows and Mac HERE
(customers please reapply your license to unlock this release)
- Automation - Initialized controls are now shown in their own folder in the 'Current project' section of the Browser.
- Plugins - Deleting plugins now asks for confirmation (as there's no undo).
- Playlist - 'Group with above track' will auto-color the track when the parent is an Instrument or Audio track.
- Playlist - Adding an Instrument or Audio track no longer switches from Pattern to Song mode.
- Channels - 'Unassign from instrument track' / 'Assign to new instrument track' Channel Right-click option.
- Missing plugins and samples - New window when opening a project file providing more information.
- Ogun - New Ogun presets added, that were previously only available through Download Manager.
- Harmor - New 'Olbaid' presets added to Harmor.
- Wave Candy - Automatic mode change when the window size changes is now disabled by default.
- Patcher - Significantly lower CPU usage when control surfaces are in use.
- macOS - GUI, FPS improvements.
TIP: If you are updating from FL Studio 11 or 12, check the video tutorial here. To review all the updates since the release of FL Studio 20, see the manual here - New Features in FL Studio 20