To celebrate the release of Jayce Lewis 'Shields' featuring David Prowse, we're holding a remix contest. Entries close 27 Nov 2017.
Spot the FL Studio cameo and FL Studio Developer Paul (ZX Dunny) in the clip above
Prizes include ...
Introducing a new dedicated typing keyboard for FL Studio from logickeyboard. The ASTRA FL Studio backlit keyboard, with numeric keyboard, features a slim-line black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, responsive feel.
FEATURES ( US / UK / QWERTZ)
The ASTRA series keyboard includes five selectable back-light levels and two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, shuttle or a USB-dongle. There are two USB connectors to the keyboard. One for the keyboard itself, and one for the USB hub. This ensures trouble-free operation for the hub and connected peripherals.
• Backlit keys
• Dimmable light with five selectable levels
• Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
• Scissor-switch keys
• Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
• Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7/8/10
• Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
• Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
• Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
• Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
• 1.8-meter-long cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (avoid interference with USB extenders)
Explore all the FL Studio shortcuts here
The FL Studio dedicated Logickeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
Note: Image-Line has no financial or business affiliation with Logickeyboard. They are an independent supplier of quality custom keyboard hardware. We are providing this for informational purposes only.