FL Studio 8.5 Public Beta 3!20-03-2009
All Producer & Fruity Edition users (boxed as well) can try out the public beta of FL Studio 8.5 here.
Some of the (+200) updates/fixes/additions :
- Ogun: synthesizer specialized in metallic timbres.
- Gross Beat: beat rearranger effect.
- Autogun: synthesizer based on Ogun.
- Fixed dropping mixer presets onto mixer tracks failing to select the right mixer track when shown at the bottom.
- Fixed crash when closing FL when playlist was shown & toolbars were detached.
- Fixed undocking annoyances in the browser.
- Fixed slow undocking of toolbars in Vista.
- Fixed Vista blur visible when hiding Wave Candy windows.
- Fixed OS error when song was running and returning from Vista’s logging window or screensaver, while autoscrolling was on.
- Fixed hang when opening FL’s main menu while holding accelerator keys in Vista.
- Fixed bug in Flangus & Flangus in Sytrus.
- Added workaround for missing characters in font used to display old GUI-less VST’s.
- Updated timers to Vista-preferred ones.
- Fixed erratic cursor visible for a short time after dragging from browser in Vista.
- CPU meter no longer shows 99% when audio is temporarily suspended (was often reported as a bug).
- Fixed visual bug when detaching windows in Vista.
- Fixed crash when reloading projects through ALT+x shortcut, while a plugin is detached & focused.
- Fixed bug in multipoint envelope processing.
- Fixed crash through weird mouse click combo on the plugin preset buttons.
- Fixed annoyance in browser’s ‘show only one folder content’.
- Fixed problem when loading Maximus presets made with a specific version.
- Fixed some playlist key combo weirdnesses.
- Fixed not release defaulted to zero for some functions (step edit, piano roll dumps, etc).
- Fixed piano roll flam tool that wasn’t starting with the right settings.
- Improved piano roll playback tool (can’t miss tiny notes with fast mouse slides anymore).
- Fixed little thing in mixer’s menu.
- Step edit mode: improved behavior when going backwards while holding notes.
- EQUO: fixed wrong FX send track display when reloading projects.
- Fixed possible hang in playlist Insert space/Delete space functions.
- FL ReWire: now uses tick position for ppq calculations instead of sample position
- Cancelling audio clip’s “fit to tempo” detection dialog now cancels the fitting.
- Edison: snapping to zero-crossing (improved for mono samples) now allows to select edges of sample.
- Maximus: fixed display glitch for bands that are switched off.
- Sytrus: mouse wheel on pitch ratio selectors now behaves better.
- No more problem locating project files over networks.
- FPC: fixed pause point for layer pan and tune knobs
- Wrapper: update interfaceless parameters in the GUI thread instead of the mixer thread
- Wrapper: dropping fxb and fxp files on the title bar of the plugin window and on the step sequencer button now works
- Fixed playlist automation clip display bug.
- Slicex: fixed little declicking glitch for specific cases.
- Fixed problem with hint system in plugins.
- Fixed little stretching glitch in some cases when a downbeat marker is present.
- Fruity Reeverb: store parameter changes in selected program instead of the first one
- Video Player: fixed loading some settings
- Wave Candy: added rounded corners size selector, made Vista blur look better, made preset switching faster.
- Improved multithreaded generator performances.
- Improved audio performances in Windows Vista.
- No one really asked, but auto scrolling state is now saved & restored.
- Updated compiler (D2007), drag&drop component, IPP library to latest versions.
- Added Janko layout to typing-to-piano keyboard option.
- Maximus now significantly faster.
- Plugin picker: thumbnail hint now shows all of the plugin’s categories (also selected through arrows or mouse wheel), + other improvements.
- Added multithreaded mixer tracks processing, and moved CPU settings to the audio panel.
- Added global smart disable checkbox & new aligned tick lengths checkbox.
- New debug log in settings window.
- Can now double-click on effects in plugin picker.
- Added multithreading to effects processing.
- Can now drop effect presets onto mixer tracks & channels, mixer track presets onto effect slots and channels, channel & generator presets onto mixer tracks & fx slots.
- Shift+F8 now brings plugin database.
- Automation and Humanizing presets folders relocated to the Scores folder.
- Can now drop automation FSC’s onto piano roll (when a controller is selected).
- Added access to Windows file shell menu from browser item menu.
- Added new browser folder icons & new ‘Recent files’ browser folder.
- Added starting & (approximate) working time information in project info window.
- Controls (in FL & FL plugins) now properly support Vista’s window rescaling (font size).
- FL now accepts file drops in copy, move & link modes.
- Alt+drag from browser = force drag in ‘link’ mode.
- Dropping file onto the ‘Open audio editor’ shortcut button now opens it in a new audio editor.
- Dropping file in ‘move’ mode (e.g. from Edison/Slicex/Sytrus) onto browser moves file to browser folder it’s dropped on.
- Wave Candy now behaves better when ‘Stay on top’ & ‘On desktop’ are off
- Added scrollbar for zooming to Fruity Envelope Controller in key & vel mapping modes.
- New browser ‘Sort by -> Group’ option to put most important folders on top (sort group in .nfo files).
- Song info window now shows up while loading project.
- New (optional) big hint bar, showing progress more clearly when loading projects or processing lengthy stuff.
- Improved envelope point decimation (used in automation-to-automation clip & Sytrus/Ogun).
- Can now drop audio files onto most envelope editors (does same as audio analysis).
- Playlist now sticks to right edge when browser is resized.
- ‘Close all windows’ now closes detached windows too, and added ‘Close all unfocused windows’ option, to keep the focused one open.
- Missing plugin warning (now only once per plugin type) now the same for wrapped VST’s.
- Added browser hovering helper for too large items.
- Envelope step editing now works with snap off, with point decimation.
- Added level scaling & point decimation tools to envelope editor (in plugins).
- Shift+mouse wheel to quickly zoom browser.
- Extended browser extra search folders to 30 entries.
- New (fortunately optional) project data folder setting.
- Fruity WaveShaper: gutter is now clickable.
- Playlist Edit->Insert / Delete space now cuts through playlist clips.
- Plugin picker now features categories.
- Enlarged playlist & piano roll time bar, playlist panels are not swappable anymore.
- Piano roll / playlist local menu (F3 or extra mouse button) now lists editing modes.
- FL’s audio displays now show proper region purpose colors.
- Right-clicking playlist items no longer deletes them (hold halt to do so). (removed?)
- Playlist: extra mouse button brings clip source selection popup.
- Fixed (I think) infamous invalid playlist clips bug.
- Added random color option for patterns, made playlist clip focus selector update along with default item.
- Added useful colors menu to name edit dialog (right-click color button for random color).
- Audio clips are auto-colored when dropped (& playlist track is auto-colored when clip is dropped on it).
- Added ‘Select by selected source’ in playlist, to select clips of patterns or channels that are selected.
- Brand new playlist track naming & tools for better song organization.
- Mixer icons now available to channels (& playlist tracks).
- New playlist ‘behind clips’ modes (& old bevelled mode is gone).
- Playlist auto-focuses clip type when current clip source changes.
- Improved playlist clips display at small sizes.
- Added ‘Deselect’ & handy ‘Select time around selection’ option.
- Added a couple of new mixer icons.
- Improved ‘Best fit’ & ‘On selection’ zoom presets (will zoom on selected items if no time selection exists).
- Improved note & clip deletion (won’t miss events when rapidly deleting) & fixed little bug in note deletion from note properties.
- Added note & clip muting.
- Improved note & clip moving/resizing detection.
- Added note & playlist clip grouping (works on selecting, moving, resizing, deletion, muting, shifting using mouse wheel).
- Recorded audio clips in loop recording mode are now muted, instead of the associated channel.
- Added ‘group notes’ option to piano roll chop, arp & flam tools.
- Improved vertical scrollings in event editor / piano roll / playlist.
- Middle click now works as panning & works vertically as well in piano roll / playlist, and made it work in event editor as well.
- Alt+mouse wheel on playlist now vertically zooms in-place (like ctrl+wheel on time).
- Added support for Korg nanoKEY, nanoPAD & nanoKONTROL controllers.
- Added button for portamento (just like for slide) to piano roll.
- Piano roll / playlist: right alt + right click to quick quantize a single note / clip start position, end position, or both (works in slip edit mode too).
- Piano roll / playlist brush mode now works better for note / clip lengths that aren’t quantized.
- Improved Edison’s resampling (for even better prefilter transition).
- Added ‘Only with selection’ & random seed options to PR articulate tool.
- Added ‘Center’ knob to piano roll / event editor level scaling tool.
- FL built-in tempo detector changed to alternate (constant tempo) one.
- ‘Make unique’ on automation clips now copies (preserves) the link to the control(s).
- Right-clicking the piano roll ‘select’ button brings the select menu.
- Ctrl+Shift+right click in playlist zooms on a single clip (handy to edit automation clips).
- Improved oversampling quality & speed (Sytrus, Fruity WaveShaper, etc).
- Groove quantizer: can now delete notes too (by just setting velocity to 0 in templates).
- New ‘Riff machine’ piano-roll tool (see Tools in main menu as well) to create riffs by blending various templates & settings.
- Sytrus: added new ‘improved’ & ‘even’ unison distribution modes (see options menu).
- MIDI input messages are now logged (only when log window is visible).
- Number of insert tracks upgraded to 99, for a total of 105 mixer tracks.
- Slicex: right-clicking slice output selector now brings a popup listing mixer track names.
- New Fruity Stereo Shaper plugin (for stereo splitting and effects).
- Audio files recorded from FL’s mixer now embed tempo information (the tempo at the time of recording).
- Last tweaked parameter menu moved from plugins to FL’s Tools menu.
- New ‘Tools->Last tweaked->Override volatile link…’ to set up a MIDI knob that always controls the last tweaked parameter.
- Multilink to controller’s LED popup now applies to the last
- tweaked params if the list is empty.
- Wave Candy / Fruity Dance: anim window popup now features ‘View settings’ to bring up the actual plugin editor.
- Fruity Dance can load user sprite sheets.
- New ‘Claw machine’ score tool in piano roll (works well along with Slicex).
- PR/PL/EE, and Edison/envelope editors: new autoscrolling when hitting edges while editing.
- PR/PL: new “snap to other events” mode (also works with ghosted notes).
- Event editor can now be aware of which plugin parameters appear ‘centered’ (supported by Sytrus so far).
- Some menu items (save plugin preset & score) can now be dragged around (like browser files).
- Added option to invert piano roll grid colors (for improved readability).
- Wave Candy: added new metering modes for loudness visualization.
- Can now drop channel data (samples, etc) onto piano roll (more intuitive for Slicex).
- Holding ALT while SHIFT-rescaling piano roll scores snaps rescaling ratio
- Missing project samples now located first in project folder, then only in last folder where previous missing data was found.
- Loading a project with missing samples now asks for the content downloader to locate them.
- Right-clicking the ‘enable effect slots’ mixer buttons now shows or hides editors of all plugins for that track.
- Fixed little Slicex resizing glitch.
- Slicex: improved realtime & offline in/out declicking.
- Incoming MIDI notes now have their MIDI channel mapped to the corresponding selected channel in FL
- Audio clips (& sampler channels): added various declicking modes in channel settings window.
- Envelope editor: improved tools.
- Ogun: new Create pad harmonics tool.
- Newbie enhancement: ‘Start on input’ feature is not saved/restored anymore.
- Can now export a piano roll to a MIDI file (notes only).
- Dropping audio clips onto playlist aligns them properly according to the downbeat marker (if present).
- FL Studio Edition users who have purchased Edison VST can now use the FL version in FL.
- Fruity Squeeze: adapted to be threadeable
- Fruity Multiband Compressor: adapted to be threadeable
- Fruity Scratcher: adapted to be threadeable
- Fruity Video Player: adapted to be threadeable
- FL Studio VSTi: added tray icon to easily show/hide FL window
- Edison: added new spectrum display gradients.
- Edison: right shift + mouse for tempo fine tuning.
- Edison: no more pops in sample playback when selecting.
- Edison: fixed tempo set to 1
- 0 when undoing in some rare cases.
- Edison: hint for tempo grid now properly follows downbeat marker.
- Edison now drags files in move mode, to avoid extra temporary files (when dragging from an Edison/Slicex/Sytrus to another, or between Slicex decks).
- Edison/Slicex: new ‘Export regions->For sampler use…’ that exports with marker middle notes, and improved export.
- Edison: new Regions->Detect beats option.
- Edison / Sytrus / others: added new envelope point modes.
- Edison: new ‘Lossy normalize’ option to maximize short samples without audible loss.
- Edison: setting sample to tempo-synced defaults the tempo (if not set yet) to the one of the host.
- Edison can now be maximized (double-click titlebar or press enter).
- Edison: changed file-based audio undo system (standalone versions were conflicting).
- Wrapper: fixed chunk size loading and saving bugs
- Wrapper: fixed updating the preset list for Attack when loading a Cubase preset
- Wrapper: don’t save parameters if plugin has chunks but returns 0 for its chunk size
- Wrapper: small fix for interfaceless plugin labels
- Wrapper: fixed sysex implementation
- Wrapper: added option to steal keyboard focus from the plugin
- Wrapper: adapted to new drag and drop implementation
- Wrapper: buffers are now aligned better
- Wrapper: adapted effect version to be threadeable
- Wrapper: added “Record parameter changes” option
- Wrapper: added options screen to replace options menu
- Wrapper: implemented multiple inputs and outputs for effects
- Wrapper: multiple inputs and outputs now works with the “Use fixed size buffers” option
- Wrapper: can now load new “shell” plugins (WaveShell v5 and newer, mostly)
- Wrapper: minimize locked time when loading a plugin
- Wrapper: re-implemented saving and loading of settings to be more future proof
- Wrapper: optimized most buffer operations (copy/add/interlace/deinterlace)
- Wrapper: new look for interfaceless editor
- Wrapper: now loads VST 1 and DX plugins automatically, instead of FL’s internal host
- Wrapper: fixes to save/load settings for Fruity Compressor and Fruity Blood Overdrive
- Dashboard: send controller values on playback start
- FPC: pad now triggers different velocity depending on vertical position of the mouse cursor
- FPC: added “Show GM note names” option to show/hide names in the note selection menu
- FPC: adapted to new drag and drop implementation
- FPC: added popup menu with mixer track names to output selector
- DirectWave: fixed crash when cancelling “Browse” button
- DirectWave: fixed sample loading from absolute paths
- DirectWave: more robust external bank import
- DirectWave: avoid “no disk in drive” message when loading samples
- DirectWave: small improvement to drag and drop
- DirectWave: fixed event handling for hosted VST plugin
- DirectWave: fixed browser update after clicking “Browse…” button
- DirectWave: increased maximum polyphony from 64 to 51
- DirectWave: added browser preview volume control
- DirectWave: added home button in browser
- DirectWave: browser paths are shortened when they’re inside the content library folder
- DirectWave: added option to copy imported dwp and its samples to the content library folder
- DirectWave: re-arranged options window
- DirectWave: new import dll
The Image-Line Team
Recent news overview
FL STUDIO | End of Year SALE!
FL STUDIO | End Of Year SALE NOW is the time to get $50 OFF FL Studio Producer Edition. $100...
I’ll Be Your Madonna | REMIX CONTEST
To celebrate the success that was FL Studio 20.9 and the coming release of FL Studio 21, we're giving you a shot at...
Arturia | MiniLab 3 x FL Studio
Arturia MiniLab 3 | We are pleased to announce Arturia's latest and affordable controller, the MiniLab 3, is now available...
FL STUDIO MOBILE | 4.1 What’s New?
FL Studio Mobile: 3.2.19 is now available for Android, iOS and Windows. Now with time signatures.
Making drum and bass!
Making DnB Music | We're happy to present the next entry in our Getting Started series: House Music. This video...
Making House Music!
Make House Music | We're happy to present the next entry in our Getting Started series: House Music. This video...
Afrojack | ‘123’ Project Breakdown
FL STUDIO Signature Sound | Afrojack is one of the most celebrated EDM artists of all time, and since day one,...
Afrojack | Signature Sound Interview
FL STUDIO Signature Sound | Afrojack is one of the most celebrated EDM artists of all time, and since day...
3x Osc | Shakuhachi Flute & Strings
FL STUDIO | Stepping up the difficulty level today we give you two more FL Studio demo projects (download link...
3x Osc | What can it do?
FL STUDIO | Sound Design Goals! Can you make a convincing metal band cover using only 3x Osc? Cipryan Bot...
Share your license. The right Way!
It can be tempting to share your license when friends and collaborators who don't own FL Studio. Alternatively, perhaps you...
FL STUDIO 11 vs 20?
FL STUDIO 11 vs 20 | If you have ever wondered why some people claim "FL Studio 11 is the...
Granulizer | Introduction
Fruity Granulizer was updated with the release of FL Studio 20.6 to include a shiny new sample visualization window. We...
FL STUDIO 20.9.2 | Novation FLkey 37 & FLkey Mini
FL Studio 20.9.2 Introducing FLkey* 37 & FLkey Mini | The ultimate range of MIDI keyboards for making music in...
FL STUDIO MOBILE | 4 What’s New?
FL Studio Mobile: 3.2.19 is now available for Android, iOS and Windows. Now with time signatures.
Make a complete track in FL Studio Fruity Edition?
FL STUDIO | In this video we show you how to make a song from start to finish in Fruity...
FL STUDIO 20.9.1 Released
FL STUDIO 20.9.1 released. In response to the great feedback we received to the FL Studio 20.9 we are happy...
SoundFont Player | Introduction
Dive into the history of PC multi-sample formats with the SoundFont Player! The SoundFont Player includes everything you need to...
FLEX Library | Jayce Lewis Drumsliced
Jayce Lewis | Drumsliced - The sound of a real drumkit in the studio, sliced, multi-miced, multi-layered for FLEX. Play...
Vintage Chorus | Introduction
Vintage Chorus was introduced with FL Studio 20.9 modelled after the Roland Juno 6's Chorus, known for its warm, analog sound. Vintage...
Pitch Shifter | Introduction
Pitch Shifter was introduced with FL Studio 20.9 providing a new and creative pitch shifting and formant manipulation effect for...
FL STUDIO 20.9 Released
FL STUDIO 20.9 released delivering the awesome workflow features you have been waiting for. Propel your music into 2022 with...
TM88 | The Interview
FL STUDIO | TM88 (FL Studio Power User) - The producer behind hits like Lil Uzi Vert's "XO TOUR Llif3",...
FLEX | Drumful Treasure (FREE)
FLEX | We are excited to announce Drumful Treasure by WiseLabs. A free FLEX pack for FL Studio owners. Getting...
TM88 | Signature Sound
FL STUDIO Signature Sound | TM88 Track Breakdown - We're excited to open a new FL Studio Signature Sound series...
FL Studio x RazerCon 2021
Razer and Image-Line are happy to announce Razer Music - A one-stop music production portal. #RazerMusic
Visualizer Video Contest
Visualizer Remix Contest | To celebrate the release of FL Studio 20.8.4, we've teamed up with Arturia, Producer Loops and...
SOUNDS | Picked For You!
SOUNDS | We asked what content you wanted and we heard you loud and clear. More samples, sounds and sonic...
NEW | Frequency Shifter
FL STUDIO 20.8.4 introduced the Frequency Shifter effect. In this tutorial we explain how Frequency Shifting is different from Pitch...
FL STUDIO 20.8.4 Released
FL STUDIO 20.8.4 | We are excited to announce native support for Apple Silicon CPUs, a new Frequency Shifter effect,...
MIXING | Reverb
FL STUDIO MIXING | We asked you what tutorial to make next. You said Mixing! This time how reverberation or...
MIXING | Delays
FL STUDIO MIXING | We asked you what tutorial to make next. You said Mixing! Delays give your mix a...
MIXING | Stereo Imaging
FL STUDIO MIXING | We asked you what tutorial to make next. You said Mixing! Today, the Stereo Imaging or...
FL STUDIO MOBILE | 3.6 Update
FL Studio Mobile: 3.2.19 is now available for Android, iOS and Windows. Now with time signatures.
MIXING | Compression
FL STUDIO MIXING | We asked you what tutorial to make next. You said Mixing! Today, compression and other dynamics...
Alan Walker & Imanbek RMX Contest
We have teamed up with Alan Walker ⚡ and Imanbek ⚡ to bring you the official Sweet Dreams Remix Contest!...
MIXING | Equalizers
FL STUDIO MIXING | We asked you what tutorial to make next. You said Mixing! This is the 2nd in...
MIXING | Setting Levels
FL STUDIO MIXING | We asked you what tutorial to make next. You said Mixing! This is the first in...
EDISON | Envelopes
FL STUDIO EDISON | In the final video of our 6 part series we cover the Editor Envelopes. While the...
FL STUDIO MOBILE | Getting Started
FL Studio Mobile: 3.2.19 is now available for Android, iOS and Windows. Now with time signatures.
EDISON | Convolution & EQ Tools
FL STUDIO EDISON | In parts 4 & 5 of our 6 part series we cover two useful sound design...
FL STUDIO | History of the Fruit
FL STUDIO | Many people ask us what fruit is the logo? The original concept was designed by Didier Dambrin...
EDISON | Pitch Detection & Noise Reduction
FL STUDIO EDISON | In part 3 of this 6 part series we cover two useful advanced processing options pitch...
EDISON | Audio Recording
FL STUDIO EDISON | Is the perfect sound design recording tool. The deep integration with FL Studio makes many audio...
EDISON | Audio Editing
FL STUDIO EDISON | Is one of those tools in FL Studio that can be a real creative multiplier. The...
FLEX | Essential Guitars & Bass (FREE)
FLEX | We are excited to announce two free FLEX libraries for FL Studio owners. Essential Guitars & Essential Bass...
FL STUDIO Audio for Live Streams
FL STUDIO | With the frequent Covid 19 related lockdowns, online streaming has seen a huge growth over the 2020-2021...
FLEX | Analog Excellence
FL STUDIO | Fresh from WiseLabs modular research facility, Analog Excellence FLEX library captures the raw energy of electrons flying...
FL STUDIO 20.8.3 Released
FL STUDIO 20.8.3 | Free Maintenance Update. Since the 20.8.0 release our team have been busy perfecting your favorite DAW...
FL Studio Grammy Gang
2021 Grammy Awards | We'd like to congratulate the FL Studio Grammy Gang on their 2021 success ... Hit-boy: Best...
Hip hop & Trap Tools
FL STUDIO | Hip hop & Trap is instantly recognizable by it's signature sounds and beat. In this video we...
FL STUDIO 500K YouTube Subscribers
FL STUDIO | We are humbled to be the first DAW to pass 500K subscribers on YouTube. Why not click...
FL STUDIO 20.8.2 Released
FL STUDIO 20.8.2 | Mac Apple Silicon (M1 / Rosetta 2) support, improved workflow and free. FL Studio continues its...
Finding your files?
FL STUDIO | What's the fastest way to add folders to the Browser? How do you find misplaced samples? Why...
Free Patcher FX
FL STUDIO | Has many hidden gems. None more so than the free Patcher FX presets waiting for your audio...
The Envelope Controller
FL STUDIO | Similar to the Keyboard Controller we covered here. The 'Envelope Controller' also generates automation data to control...
The Keyboard Controller
FL STUDIO | The 'Keyboard Controller' generates automation data to control modulation targets (knobs, sliders etc.) from Piano roll or...
FL STUDIO 20.8.1 Released
FL STUDIO 20.8.1 | Faster, more precise and free. This is a maintenance update that squashes the bugs reported by...
Quantize all the things!
FL STUDIO | In this video we cover the process of 'quantizing' notes, audio and automation. Did you know the...
Fruity Parametric EQ Updated!
FL STUDIO 20.8 | Introduced significant upgrades to Fruity Parametric EQ 2. We listened to your feedback bout what you...
New Plugins | Frequency Splitter and Tuner
FL STUDIO 20.8 | We were excited to introduce two new plugins free for all users - Frequency Splitter and...
FL STUDIO 20.8 Released
FL STUDIO 20.8 | Faster, more precise and free. Get more control over your audio with the new Frequency Splitter....
Find answers & get help fast!
FL STUDIO | They say, if you give a hungry man a fish, you feed him for a day, but...
FL STUDIO | Every Audio Editor & Tool
FL STUDIO | Has an huge array of Audio Editors, creative Tools and Automation Controllers. In this video we take...
FL STUDIO 20.7.3 Released
FL STUDIO 20.7.3 | Maintenance update. In the third maintenance update for FL Studio 20.7 we're happy to release more...
FL STUDIO | Every Instrument Plugin
FL STUDIO | Has so many great instrument plugins it's sometimes hard to know where to start. In this video...
Newtime | Audio Quantization & Warping
FL STUDIO | Newtime is an audio time-manipulation editor. Slice, warp, time-correct, quantize and groove vocals, instrumentals and other recordings....
Mixer Routing Getting Started
FL STUDIO | Mixer Routing Getting Started. If you are new to FL Studio and wondering how routing, sends and...
Video Chopping | ZGE Visualizer
FL STUDIO | ZGE Visualizer has become a hugely popular go-to-tool for creating music videos. We used it to create...
FL STUDIO 20.7.2 Released
FL STUDIO 20.7.2 | Workflow enhanced! In the second maintenance update for FL Studio 20.7 we're happy to release a...
Studio Drum Tracks | Jayce Lewis
Jayce Lewis Studio Drum Tracks brings you the sound of real studio drums to mix into your FL Studio projects. 58,...
FL STUDIO | Multi-Track Stems Export
FL STUDIO | In this tutorial we cover Export all Mixer Tracks and Export All Playlist Tracks and consider the...
FLEX | Jump Up Repertoire (FREE)
We've released another a free FLEX pack to help keep you inspired and creative in your home studios. Please note, this...
FL STUDIO | Exporting Quality Audio
FL STUDIO | In this tutorial we show the most important settings when exporting quality audio. For full details on...
Getting Started Tutorial
FL STUDIO | In this tutorial we're back to basics and show how to work with the new workflow features...
FL STUDIO 20.7.1 Released
FL STUDIO 20.7.1 | Is a maintenance update with improvements to Newtime, the Video Visualizer, Macros, MIDI Scripting and more (see below)....
FL STUDIO 20.7 Released
FL STUDIO 20.7 | Dominate YouTube, Instagram and Facebook with the new Visualizer, enjoy more freedom with unlocked Piano roll note colors and get set for unlimited...
FLEX | Bass Utopia (FREE)
Still locked in? Great, we've released another a free FLEX pack to help keep you inspired and creative in your...
FLEX | Atlantis by Black Octopus Sound
There's nothing like fresh sounds to inspire creativity while you are locked in. We're excited to release FLEX | Atlantis by Black Octopus Sound. Evoke...
FLEX | Magnificence (FREE)
The FL STUDIO team encourage you to stay safe while we all ride out the CV-19 pandemic. So, we've released a free...
#FLStudio =Pure 12.1 16 bit 2021 Grammy Awards 24 bit 32 bit 3d 3xOSC 500K 64 bit 64bit A way to say goodbye A/D Abrantedr Afrojack Ahrix Akai Akai FIRE Alan Walker Aliasing All Plugins Edition All-purpose Envelope Alpha Amir Acid Analog Analog Excellence Android Announcement App Apple App Store Argentina Arksun arlo ARM Arno Cost Arturia Aryay Ask.Audio Aston Microphones ATH-WS55 Atlantis Audio 911 Audio Editing Audio Editor Audio Export Audio Recorder Audio Recording Audio Slicing Audio Tracks Audio-Technica Autogun Automation Bass Bass Utopia Beat Again Beats Behringer CMD DC-1 Behringer CMD LC-1 Belgium Benn Jordan Beta BF Sale BG BigBag Binaural bit-depth Black Friday Black Octopus Sound black ops 2 black ops II Blake Robinson Blend Blend.io Blur Browser Buddygirrl Bug call of duty Chop Video Chorus Chrome OS Clipping Collab Bro Collaboration Community Competition Comping Compression Content Contest Control Creator Convolution CPU D/A Dancefair Danny D’Orlando Dark Room Feat. Ben Reigns DAW DAW Martyr Deadmau5 Deckadance Deckadance Solo Delay Demo Song DFX Discount dither DJ DnB drum and bass Drumful Treasure Drums DrumSynth Live Dubstep DVS Dyro EAX Echo Edison EDM Effect Effects Eleanor electroconductor Electronica Elle Vee envelope controller Enveloper Controller Envelopes EOY Sale EQ EQ2 Equalization Equalizer Equalizers Equator Equipboard Erin Essential Bass Guitars Essential Guitars Etymotic Etymotic ER.4 Etymotic hf5 Expansion Exporting Audio Fable Sounds Facebook featured artist Feed Me Feedback Feedme female fl studio users FFmpeg File Management File Sharing FL 11 FL Groove FL Mobile FL Studio FL Studio 11 FL Studio 11 vs 20 FL Studio 12 FL Studio 12.1.2 FL Studio 20 FL Studio 20.0.4 FL Studio 20.0.5 FL Studio 20.1 FL Studio 20.1 Beta FL Studio 20.1.2 FL Studio 20.5 FL Studio 20.6 FL Studio 20.6.1 FL Studio 20.7 FL Studio 20.7.2 FL Studio 20.8 FL Studio 20.8.1 FL Studio 20.8.3 FL Studio 20.8.4 FL Studio 20.9 FL Studio 20.9.1 FL Studio 21 FL Studio Bus FL Studio Development Team FL Studio FIRE FL Studio Grand FL Studio Groove FL Studio Guru FL Studio Mac FL Studio Mobile FL Studio Mobile 3 FLaunchpad FLEX Flkey Flkey Mini Floor Shakers Football Formant free Freeze Frequency Shifter Frequency Splitter Fruit Fruit Logo Fruity 11 Fruity Convolver Fruity Delay 3 Fruity Edition Fruity Limiter Fruityloops 11 Fruiy Granulizer Fulcrum FX game game music Getting Started Gibson Giveaway GMM Google Play Grammy Granular Synthesis Groove Groove Loops Groove Machine Groove Machine Mobile Gross Beat GuitarCenter Guru Harmless Harmor Heartbleed Hi-Hats Hip hop Hiphop Histibe Hit-boy House Music Huawei Store IL Remote ILVCash Image-Line Image-Line Remote Imanbek In The Mix In-app Shop Instrument Packs Instrument Tracks interpolation Interview iOS IP protection ipad iphone ipod itunes Jayce Lewis Jeff Montalvo jimmy hinson Jon Gooch Juice Pack Jump Up Repertoire K-391 Karl Wolf - Beat Again Kaytranada Keyboard Controller Kicks Launchpad Laurie Webb Lenny D`Orlando lenovo Leriq Levels Library License License Sharing Lifetime Free Updates Limiter Livid RGB Logickeyboard Logikeyboard Lokan LollieVox LolliVox Loop Library Loops LOUDNESS Mac macOS macOS / OS X Maddix Making Music Marcus D Marqueese Scott mattias Mau5hax Max VR Maximus Memory Mickey Karbal microsoft Mid Side Stereo MIDI MIDI Controller MIDI scripting Minihost Modular MiniLab 3 MiniSynth Mixing mobile Modulation Monty Montgomery Multi-Track Export music Music Production Music Radar Musikmesse Naden New News Newtone Nino Lucarelli Novation NT2-A nucleon ogg Ogun Olbaid Oldschool Breakbeats One-shot samples Orchestral OSX Panning PaQ Parametric EQ 2 Patcher Percussion performance Performance Mode Phoenix phone Phonon Collider Pitch Shifter Playlist Track Mode Plugins Poll Power Users powet users Progressive House Project 46 Protafield Protocol Recordings Quantization R U Ok RAM Razer Razermusic Red Light District (band) Release Remix Remix Contest Remixing rendered rendering Resynthesis Retrowave VR RMX RØDE Roland Juno 6 Ronald Jenkees RT Sacco Sad Gurlz Saif Sameer Sale Sample Bank sample channels Sample Library sampler Samples sampling Saturation score Score Library Scoring Film scripts SeamlessR SENSE GEMINI MAGNIFICENCE Seven Lions Severe Sever sfx SH-1 Shakuhachi Sharing Sidechain Signature Sound Sliced Loops Slicex Soccer Song Contest Sound Design sound fx Sound Localisation Sound Localization SoundCloud SoundFont SoundFont Player sounds special fx Splice Spor Square-a-Saw SRS Stanton Steam Stems Stereo Stereo Imaging Stereo location Stock Plugins Strings Strong Surround Sound Swing Synth_dfr Synthwave Sytrus tablet Tama Tape TB-303 Teachers Templates Testing Tevlo The Red Light District The Synthetic Orchestra Thomas Shaw Time Signatures TM88 Tom Solid Tom Swoon Touch Tracking Training Transistor Bass Trap Trap Music TT-303 Tube Tuner Tutorial Umziky Universal Music Update Updated Upgrade USA UWP Vadim Vadim Constantin Valve Varien Vectorial Veela VFX Key Mapper VFX Keyboard Splitter Victoriya Video Video Player 2 Video Scrubbing Vielklang Vintage Chorus visual VJ. VJay Vocal Recording VocALign Vocalkitchen Vocals Vocodex Vote VST WALL Recordings Watermarking WAVES Waveshaper Weeknd Windows Windows 8 Windows App WiseLabs World Cup WOW xiph YouTube ZGame Editor Visualizer ZGameEditor Visualizer ZGE Visualizer Zplane